Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2022 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cheirv
Level 75
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 19
Posted: 9/3/2022 at 6:58 PM Post #51
Lady of the Falls

Only know as The Lady of the Falls. She is found in Sylestia National Park, near, as she is named, the beautiful water falls located there. Visitors generally see her during the summer months when the birds are the most plentiful, and the flowers have bloomed.

Though mostly a kindly guardian spirit; she watches visitors behaviour through her feathered companions eyes. If she decides that you have disrespected the park and/or the flora and fauna there, well there is a reason that people go missing in national parks....
Mythnomer
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 34
Posted: 9/4/2022 at 2:42 PM Post #52
Sakura Grove Guardian

Crystal Moonglen wanders the Sakura groves tending to the needs of the trees. Every morning she activates wards to protect the delicate blooms that rely on the gentle touch of the summer moon. At night the grove comes alive with all sorts of animals and insects that pollenate and collect the special fruit provided by these ancient trees.
Katty
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 202
Posted: 9/7/2022 at 4:31 AM Post #53

It gets hot in australia and you burn easily. Poor lass thought she was safe cause it was dark but moon burn is also a thing.
Ankerias
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/9/2022 at 1:45 AM Post #54

Cherry is a fairy originally from the Fungus Grove, where she specialized in growing powerful magic plants to be used in elixirs and potions. One afternoon, while out collecting wildflower samples by a creek, she came across a small group of travelers. She overheard them talking about all the summer festivities planned in the town nearby, and she stopped to listen in on their conversation. They sounded so excited, and they spoke of such intriguing new things. Her curiosity piqued, Cherry decided to follow them back to their town.

Everything was decorated for the festival, all of it bright and colorful. She followed the group for longer, she watched them play carnival games, watched them laugh and share stories around a campfire. She watched fireworks light up the night sky, watched groups of celebrating townspeople dance in the square to the twangy tunes spilling from enchanted instruments. It was wonderful. And overwhelming.

She wanted to return to something familiar, but she didn't know her way home. She found refuge in a small flower garden in the middle of the town's park. She sat there, wishing for something to ground her, something that reminded her of home. As fireworks boomed overhead, and she worried about what she would do in this unfamiliar place, she heard a slight rustle in the hibiscus bush in front of her.

Peeking through the leaves she found a shaking spriteling, clearly terrified by the loud sounds. She offered her hand out to it, slowly, so she wouldn't scare it. It leaned into her hand, clearly needing comfort. Gently scooping it up, she pulled it into her arms. She knew how it felt. Carefully, she hugged it closer, close enough that she could use one hand to hold it and the other to cover its ears. With the noise muffled, the spriteling opened its eyes a bit, just in time to see the bright orange shower of light from the fireworks. It was mesmerized, and so was she.
Lostinthyme
Level 75
The Fortuitous
Threads: 5
Posted: 9/9/2022 at 7:29 PM Post #55

Deep in only the most unknown forests lie the guardian groves--natural springs flanked by willow trees and lit by the faint glow of fireflies all around. Sometimes on warm summer nights other denizens of the forest approach the cool, clear waters to rest from the day's work. As long as they don't do anything to disturb the peace of the clearing, they are welcome to remain...
Squeak
Level 75
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/9/2022 at 8:19 PM Post #56

A lovely day at the beach with some friends! c:

After a long summer of roaming the festival grounds, battling bosses for their clothes, and keeping the pesky bandits at bay, a certain stylesti trainer is taking a break. And what better place for a summer vacation than a tropical beach? The weather is wonderful and the water is calm, and there isn't a single angry bandit in sight. That mangoberry smoothie seems to have attracted a bit of attention though. One of those curious fishies is totally about to sneak a sip of her drink. She doesn't mind though - it's all in good fun under the sun.~
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 9/10/2022 at 1:39 AM Post #57
Pyrocephnics

Once, there was a cephalopod that ended up near enough the water's surface that he witnessed something amazing. It was a brilliant display of colors flashing over the sky as vibrant fireworks were being set off for a Summer celebration. He watched in awe throughout the display, loving every bit of it. After it was over, he held the joy and exuberance in his heart and mind as he returned to the depths of his home. The firework display stayed in his mind and he began to want to see more such displays. He wondered how this could be possible as he looked around. Slowly, as he watched some jellyfish meander by, he realized that the depths were full of bright colors and vibrant lights! The flowing tendrils of jellyfish were similar to several of the fireworks' flowy trails, as were the tentacles of himself and other cephalopods. The colorful fish swim and dart in such ways that they flash in their own ways. All around him were creatures that were like fireworks, dancing in their own sort of underwater pyrotechnics. Forevermore he could watch amazing displays!
Eternalsilver
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 21
Posted: 9/10/2022 at 6:55 AM Post #58
The Ocean Muse, Anahita

The ocean was never silent
A vast, glittering expanse, bristling with defiance
Deep blues singing songs of their own, vibrant.

And yet, and yet, under the surface
Beyond the creatures swimming with purpose
A voice calls out, hypnotizing, Don't be nervous.

A wispy fog settles around her
From her mouth spouted a river of words, murmur
They fill the water with their sweetness, whisper

She spins stories of breaking dawn
Of heroes who've come and gone
Of evil and dreams gone wrong

Fantasies of tragedy and heartbreak,
Legends of monsters, of valiant escapes
Fables painted, they take shape

The muse suddenly breathes a deep sigh
One last tale until goodbye
I'll give you my story, at least I'll try

I used to travel the globe, swim across the seas
I was never still, followed the sweet breeze
Everywhere was an adventure, I went as I pleased

Stories would follow, I opened my ears
Some brought me joy, others brought me tears
Tales were passed on, never to disappear

Over the years, I had heard all
Every legend, every memory, I could recall
I had the power to enthrall all

Perhaps I spoke too much
Or maybe someone held a grudge
Because eventually, I could not travel, could not budge

I became one with the ocean
And in this spot I am frozen
But to many I have spoken

I have fulfilled my purpose, I am free to fly
Our stories, our tales, they will never die
It's time for me to say goodbye
Edited By Eternalsilver on 9/10/2022 at 6:57 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/11/2022 at 12:07 AM Post #59
-- Pirate Queen --

The pirate queen of the south seas sails and watch's from the mast of her ship, she keeps an eye out for all those lost travelers who otherwise might not make it back to shore. Under her guidance she ensures that no more ships will end up stranded and or strewn amongst the rocks that grow next to the steep cliffs of the seawall. She never takes any days off, for if she did who knows what could happen to those sailors who get caught in the tides of the uncaring ocean. With her wisdom and knowledge of the sea all those who sail her waters are promised freedom and sanctuary from the cruelness of the ocean and her waves.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 9/11/2022 at 7:12 AM Post #60

The cthulu guardian is a warrior from another realm that protects the creatures of that realm by guarding the portal! If you try to enter the other realm or hurt it's inhabitants you'll face her wrath!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.