Players 2,407 367
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,242,961 1,762
Generated 656,182 12
Captured 1,190,474 65
Bred 6,396,210 1,685
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2022 Summer Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 5:21 AM Post #1

Rules

No Reserving Posts

Please do not ping me unless you have a question.

1. Visit the Wardrobe and create your own Summer-Themed Character. You can choose any items or styles, even ones that you don't own, and the Character you create can be anything - it does not have to necessarily be 'you'.

2. You must submit exactly 1 image of your design.

A Player Guide on How to Obtain Image URLs

3. You must write a short description or story to go along with your Character.

4. Please do not re-use any previous Avatar Dress Up submissions. You must create a new Character.

5. Please do not steal or use other players' Characters. You must create this Character on your own. Blatant copying of other players' Character will disqualify you from winning and may even ban you from future Forum Games. Please create your own Character.

6. The due date for submitting your entry is by the end of the Summer Festival.

Prizes

Everyone's submissions will be judged by Krinadon and I where we will select First, Second, and Third place winners based on creativity, effort, and appeal.

All participants will also receive a small prize including the Title: Fancy Pants.

Have fun and enjoy!

1st Place

Prize(s): Free Stable, [Peerless Avatar Token] x1, [Majestic Beach Shovel] x10, [Majestic Fishing Pole] x10, 3-Visible Summer Festival Themed Pet of Choice (2-Vis if Majestic) OR Sculpting Catalyst of Choice, [Quick Drying Agent] x1, [Premium Clam] x2, [Box of Sculpting Supplies] x1, [Box of Sculpting Agents] x2

Arcaneapathy - View Entry

Cheirv - View Entry

Limor - View Entry

2nd Place

Prize(s): Free Stable, [Majestic Beach Shovel] x5, [Majestic Fishing Pole] x5, [Majestic Sculpting Catalyst] x1 OR [Fabled Sculpting Catalyst] x1, [Quick Drying Agent] x1, [Premium Clam] x1, [Box of Sculpting Supplies] x1, [Box of Sculpting Agents] x2

Katelynn4545 - View Entry

YureiNeko - View Entry

All Participants
With valid submissions

Prize(s): Title: Fancy Pants, [Mystery Sculpting Catalyst] x1, [Box of Sculpting Agents] x2, [Sun Tokens] x500
Edited By Krinadon on 9/15/2022 at 2:22 AM.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 5:22 AM Post #2
This thread has been moved to: Official Games and Contests.
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 5:26 AM Post #3
Time to play! :)
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 6:26 AM Post #4
Here is my entry i based her off a person i know in real life who means lot to me

Beautiful Angelfish Princess
WildAtHeart24
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 84
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 6:30 AM Post #5
Emeii the Sea Spirit

Far beneath the ocean waves where kelpies play and merfolk hide away lies a cave all dark and cold but within is a sight to behold.

A glowing light shining so bright warm and safe all who find this place with soft rugs on the floor and pillows galore.

A small fire is set come one come all it's time for tea i bet. Music sounds from all around watch now as selkie pups dance and sway

Oh who oh who does this place belong oh come along come along to hear her merry song for it is Emeii the Sea Spirit to whom this cave does belong
Edited By WildAtHeart24 on 8/11/2022 at 7:23 AM.
Dominick
Level 34
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 72
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 6:48 AM Post #6
Tyrant of the deep sea

No one knows his real name and no one knows why why all we do know is that he used to be in honourable knight of the deep sea Kingdom with is beloved pet sea dragon untill oneday Greed and corruption tainted his soul transforming The Honourable Knight into a monster and now he is known as a tyrant, the tyrant of the deep sea and no one has survived an encounter with him rumour to little claimed over 4000 lives but is the rumours true or can this man be saved

Ironically this is based off an old OC had I just changed them into a more or Marine style anf brand new colour palette
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 8:49 AM Post #7

(Im Back!!! OwO)

Rena Renaissance
The Seadragon of the South

Rena is a prim and proper Lady of the seas her iridescent scales can be seen shimmering for miles year round. However in the heat of the summer Rena tends to slip out of the seas to dwell with the common folk and enjoy not being a deity for even just a season. Though Most may think her summer atier to be a little .. Old Fashioned the Lady simply just likes to be comfortable
XxAniraxX
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 52
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 8:49 AM Post #8
Queen Pacific

Queen Pacific rules the entirety of the Pacific Ocean, her name being more of a title then actual name. She holds this title with pride and grace. Never shy to show her power when threatened, summoning grand storms that shake the waters with great ferocity. Although powerful and of high class, most days Pacific helps raise abandoned subjects in the water temple orphanage that connects to her Pearl Palace.
Jadedragon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 9:47 AM Post #9
The Awakening

It was the distance booms that finally dragged her from the centuries long sleep. Slowly she began to move, drawn upward by the many colors lighting up the surface and the warm summer waters.

Finally breaking through the surface, she drifted on her back and gazed above; enjoying the light show and taking a moment to adjust to the changed world. Her senses reached far and wide, and touched upon the many people who now lived near her shores. So many gathered to enjoy the summer show, she could feel their warmth and happiness radiating outward.

As the lights faded away, and darkness returned to the sky, a small smile touched her lips. She was well rested, and she had a lot of work to do.

Once they had feared her, they would learn to do so again.
Edited By Jadedragon07 on 8/11/2022 at 10:23 AM.
Pallup
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 9
Posted: 8/11/2022 at 9:51 AM Post #10
I AM ENT

I AM ENT, I AM ENT, I AM ENT.
I am ent... I am ent, I am ent, I am ent?
I am totally not groot. *COUGHHHHH, ENT!

Oh you want me to translate? He says he enjoys summer especially because of photosynthesis. He's greener and happier. His baby ent sapling is also happier when he is happy :D

Summer = Happiness for everyone. Enjoy the photosynthesis!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.