Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2021 Spring Festival - Avatar Dress Up
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Itgoeslikethis
Level 65
The Artistic
Threads: 17
Posted: 5/18/2021 at 8:08 PM Post #51
Edited By Itgoeslikethis on 5/18/2021 at 8:14 PM.
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 5/22/2021 at 3:09 AM Post #52
Arely Eralato, the Bulbori Nymph

Arely is a young nymph, new to the spring bringing..er...business. Every year her family helps bring in the spring season by awakening the meadows and helping bring back the animals from their winter homes. Each member of her family has a certain task. For example, some bring back the flowers while others help aurleons find their old nest. Arely, in particular, is a bulbori nymph, so she uh.....well, no one really told her what her job was. Apparently, you are supposed to figure it out on your own, it's your own power so no one can really teach you how to use it. Luckily with her sidekick/best friend Twilight, she shouldn't have any trouble, right?

"Okay Twilight, this is it! This is our first spring. We'll be able to show off our stuff! Oh, I'm so excited!"
Twilight huffed, he had known Arely since he was a baby bulb. He also knew Arely had no idea what she was doing.
"Oh come on, don't look at me like that! You can't get better if you don't practice."
Twilight rolled his eyes.
"Just because I am new to the whole Spring bringer job doesn't mean I won't do good. In fact, we should get a head start! We will leave early in the morning so we can get there before everyone else. I can show everyone just how good I really am!"
Before Twilight could even make a peep, Arely had scooped him up and headed off toward the Viridian Meadows. Twilight knew this wouldn't go well, he knew Arely's most embarrassing secret. Arely is...well....
"Oh, it's dark, so dark! I'm afraid of the dark ugh, Twilight why did you let me do this?!"
Twilight sighed and thought," This, this is going to be a long day....."

Edited By Malas120 on 5/23/2021 at 2:20 AM.
24carrotgold
Level 73
Trickster
Threads: 75
Posted: 5/22/2021 at 9:27 PM Post #53

Rosalyn, Guardian of Life

A hint of sunlight; a mellow breeze,
A whisper of what is to come.
The first wavering chirp, joined by another, then more,
Filling the air with song.

With a beckoning hand she leads the way out
Of a time of darkness and cold.
A shining beacon of glistening light,
A ray of hope in the hazy skies.

She provides a path for life to follow;
Illuminates the world for all.
A gentle call for creatures to awaken,
To begin the day anew.

Her name is revered in the forest,
Amongst plants and animals alike.
And it really is no wonder she's known
As the true Guardian of Life.
Edited By Mossflight2 on 6/13/2021 at 8:58 AM.
Silverscale576
Level 75
Fabled Ice Carver
Threads: 171
Posted: 5/23/2021 at 1:07 AM Post #54
Fauna

Fauna is career of all animals, big or small. She is the offspring of a flower goddess and an animal god. She is skilled in the art of healing and can heal any wound that an animal has. She fights off bad and evil to protect the light and all the animals love her.
Esywesy888
Level 49
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 2:35 AM Post #55
The Green Lady is the immortal protector of the earth and all the earth dwelling creatures. She spends her time resting with her animal friends under sunlit green canopies. She is good friends with the dryads, spirits of the trees. She tries to stop humans destroying the animals homes, but it's a hard job. (I'm sorry, I know there were lots of other nature guardian avatar dress-ups, but I really like this theme).
Edited By Esywesy888 on 5/25/2021 at 2:39 AM.
Rashomon
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 179
Posted: 5/25/2021 at 3:56 PM Post #56
Weeping Willow

Weeping willow trees are such lovely trees - so lovely, that Willow Dune's father named his daughter after the trees that littered their front yard like sobbing shadows. Unlike her name, Willow hardly ever cried. She was a quiet child, and grew up to be a strong, independent young woman. But she was a woman without a voice. No, Willow had never spoken a word, and she had no problems of the throat whatsoever. And yet she still never spoke.

Willow adored her namesake, and kept many weeping willows around the house. She adored spring even more, and often celebrated its arrival by buying cartons of Peep marshmallows and hiding easter eggs around the house for her niece and nephew to find. She was unmarried, but happy. Until the day someone came and logged, destroyed, and uprooted her beautiful trees. The act was not done by a person, but by a vicious force of nature - the massive tornado itself.

Poor Willow was inconsolable. The trees had been her life. She fled, weeping, into the woods, leaving her ruined house and dead trees and destroyed town behind, and took refuge in the forest. She began to connect with the trees and the water and just the nature in itself, and let it consume her, to the point where she had practically become nature herself. She carries a lantern, to guide the human-corrupted animal souls less fortunate than herself, and never leaves the woods. And thus ends the tale of Weeping Willow, lover of trees.

(I came up with this on the spot, may or may not edit?)
Edited By Miroh on 5/25/2021 at 3:57 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/28/2021 at 1:47 AM Post #57

Beeya, young princess
How lovely your roses grow
As you bringeth spring

Holding the great staff
Bestowed to you by Eros
Warmth of spring cometh

The sunflowers grow
As high as it pleases you
And throughout summer

Beeya, young princess
From lovefest into summer
Bringing new wonders

You are the bridge
From one fest to another
That bridges the gap

Staff ever raised high
The light filt'ring through your wings
Flowers adorn you

Beeya, young princess
Treasured beauty of spring
With us, 'till summer
Edited By Orcastration on 5/28/2021 at 1:55 AM.
Shadowized
Level 75
Leaf Bender
Threads: 97
Posted: 5/29/2021 at 11:18 AM Post #58

Little Bunny Foofoo

This is the sylesti version of Little Bunny Foofoo, inspired by the new bunny avie atems. Instead of mice, Foofoo is instead bopping the heads of floriculturists' familiars! Poor Friz is trying his best to get away before he becomes Foofoo's next victim! In the background the bunny fairy is appearing to express her displeasure and give Foofoo those three chances to change his ways. If he doesn't, he'll end up as a golem and have to spend the rest of his days mining ore in the caverns of the Lost Grove!
Showtime
Level 75
Brewmaster
Threads: 2
Posted: 5/31/2021 at 10:23 AM Post #59

the Wizard's Secret
The wizard was renowned for their spellcasting abilities. They had lived quite a long time, long enough to study and master many forms of magic. They could conjure terrible storms in the sky, summon great mythical beasts to the land, and heal mortal wounds that were beyond the abilities of the most capable doctors in the land. Some suspected they could raise the dead if they wanted. Some didn't trust that the wizard was as naturally gifted as they were, and believed they must be hiding the true source of their power. Indeed, the wizard often disappeared into the hills on fair spring and summer days, and in the direction they had traveled, eerie wailing sounds could be heard. But the wizard would never let anyone know the truth. That they were actually just very very bad at playing instruments.
Revol
Level 75
Wondrous Warlock
Threads: 42
Posted: 6/13/2021 at 2:25 AM Post #60
~Accidental Ping, my apoligies~
Edited By ToxinNotFound on 6/13/2021 at 2:26 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.