Page 14 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 28, 29, 30 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 1/26/2020 at 9:16 AM Post #131
...I've died three times in my dreams.
Living proof of the fact that you actually can!
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 1:18 PM Post #132
Ugh. My dream last night was long and i woke up exhausted...So basically i was watching a movie. I was the main character and so there was a family tradition where you challenged Grandma to mahjong, and if you lost you went to the crematorium (i figured out it was from listening to my moms watching a mahjong video a few days ago and from reading about WWII nazi death camps). A young boy challenged, lost, went in, then broke through a window and escaped. All was sunshine and games after, since he beat Grandma. Then my dream shifted and I told my pastor (in our old jr hi room no less) it was my favorite. And he said, Are you seroius? Then i was in the new Jr Hi room and we were watching the movie all over again but i was sitting on my friends lap for no reason. Then I woke up and was very disorientated.
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 1/29/2020 at 3:20 PM Post #133
w h at-
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 2/3/2020 at 1:58 AM Post #134
I am confused to this day... ;-;

And here's another one

So I 'wake up' with no teeth, so I run to the bathroom and start brushing my hair. Then Hiccup (from HTTYD) comes running and says to jump on the light fury (whom I named offtalooft) so I do. Then we meet the gang (Astrid, Tuffnut, ect) and we all jump off a cliff... we have flight suits lol then we skydove into the Fortnite map. I had Ooftalooft as my glider and we won the match because Ooftalooft had a blast that legit destroyed everyone. We kept winning until the leader of Fortnite came up to me and told me that I was banned because I was OP.

Again, confused to this day ;-;
Ornorb
Level 33
Threads: 11
Posted: 2/3/2020 at 11:42 AM Post #135
So I have no idea what the dream meant...

So I tuned into this fish person and I couldn't breath above water so I went under water and there was this giant Costco and when I went inside, there was no water but I could breath. So i walk down the isle and there is this cat in this shopping cart and I see this giant Beget fish and It starts to... flop towards the cat. So I jump and push the cart away and it lands on me and eats me then from the inside, I eat is from inside to outside.

The in side of that fish was scarring. :l
XxGeorgiaxX
Level 61
Threads: 203
Posted: 2/3/2020 at 2:34 PM Post #136
I had a yandere themed dream once XD i watched too many anime and yandere simulator videos XD
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 2/4/2020 at 10:25 AM Post #137
WHA- OOFALOOFT??!?!?!? I LOVE IT
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 2/17/2020 at 10:42 PM Post #138

I went to a math competition with a person we'll call Bobby. Later, Bobby got hit by a car.The car was my brother's red Prius. My brother was not the person driving the car, fortunately. At least, I'm pretty sure. I mean, I didn't see who was driving, but for some reason I knew it wasn't my brother.
Anyways, I had this weird ability or curse or whatever where everyone who met me would forget me and anything I did after I left. However, they would remember what had happened if they saw me again, so say for example I get into a conversation with someone. The moment I leave, they would forget me or the conversation existed. But if they ran into me again, they would remember both meeting me and the conversation we had. It had to be like an actual interaction in order for them to fully remember though, if they just saw me walk by, they might get deja vu for a second but not remember much after that.
That much wasn't explicitly stated in the dream, I think my brain filled in most of the details after I woke up. Heh.
Back to Bobby and his tragic story. So when he got hit by the car, I was just some floating spectator or whatever, not an actual person in the dream, but then I became an actual person. The police were coming and for some reason that was a bad thing so I rescued Bobby. I forgot what happened after that but I ended up in some building that was pretty sparse from the inside, with apparently the dream version of my OC Akira (I don't remember if she actually was Akira or not, but she had healing powers like my OC Akira).
Then weird dramatic stuff happened and I think I somehow had some neck injury or something. Then I woke up at 5 in the morning with the side of my neck in severe pain, went to sleep, woke up and it was fine. Weird.

Edited By Larkien on 2/14/2021 at 8:21 PM.
Simphany
Level 70
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 81
Posted: 2/20/2020 at 12:34 PM Post #139
try avoiding weird dreams ussualy they come true
Edited By Simphany on 2/20/2020 at 12:34 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 2/22/2020 at 5:50 PM Post #140
Had a nightmare that my mom, in order to get me to socialize more, taught me to play baseball. Wr had one relaly big baseball that was he size of a basketball, one tiny metal blak bat, and we learned indoors. We had no government.

Mmshe tok me to meet a guy and his son, Daniel. Daniel and I were relaly awkward bt we saw my mom and his dad together so we took pictures. And then I got closer and his dad turned into the mom of a girl in my class which was kinda weird.

And then we played some more weird baswbal.

Daniel and I were then in a car and for some reason now he was my cousin (eh????) And no one sat next to me I was in the center and he was on the side...and yeah.

It was relaly scary, relaly weird, and made less sense then theone about collage and bake sales in the parking lot

Note that in real life, theres no one named da irl my age and my mom is not single. My mom and I also dont olay baseball.
Edited By Orcastration on 2/22/2020 at 6:01 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.