Welcome, welcome, my fine feathered friends, to the realm of the Alpha Fangirl! Enter at your own risk, you have been warned!!
1 hour ahead of Sylestia time.
Status: A bit busy (and charge running out xP) but will be somewhat active!
Mystiria827 | Myst | Hen | Mysti | Mystiria | Alpha of Fangirls | Female
INTJ-T | Ravenclaw | Virgo | Enneagram Type 5 | Water | True Neutral-Evil
Update 12-21-20: Myst is a one-year Sylestia Veteran now! Woot woot!!
Aurleons are incredible...
Yes, I hoard them.
ThEy aRe mY fEaThEr BaBiEsSsSs *air*
My real profile is on this thread (rant)
https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=X0D1QHs Take my quiz!!!
https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Mystiria827 Huggle me if you dare... I'll crush your guts XD
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=94218 Myst, don't forget your OC thread.
I'm presently kind of obsessed with OCs with a 'starry' aesthetic, many lols.
I use XD, ^^ and lol as forms of punctuation.
If you haven't guessed already, I love Aurleons and am always open to breed/buy.
I LOVE these Aurleon traits:
I need more avi item-ios so...
On my bucket list:
"Europa Aurleon" project
"Silverscales Ny'vene" project
"Starry Tempest Aurleon" project
Art by the great Lucario
My Spring 2020 Avi by RyderofDragons
My Winter 2020 Avi by Satyr
My (unrealistic) dream avi:
Uh, yes, my current Avi is a cosplay of my OC Vyrhys. Lol~
Kasani by Luca!
Queen Vega by Tori!
25% of people say that Wings of Fire is dumb.
70% of people say, "What's Wings of Fire?"
The last 5% will smack everyone else in their faces with a hardcover Legends book and scream "DARKSTALKER WILL BE AFTER YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"
I'm part of that small 5%.
Repost if you're a Wings of Fire fan
I promise to think of Clay when I see someone in need.
I promise to think of Tsunami when my personal feelings get in the way of the logical choice.
I promise to think of Glory when I need motivation to do the right thing.
I promise to think of Starflight when I need to be brave.
I promise to think of Sunny in the depths of despair.
I promise to think of Peril when I doubt my self-worth.
I promise to think of Winter when I set my expectations too high.
I promise to think of Riptide when people judge me by my heritage.
I promise to think of Deathbringer when my peers keep me from doing the right thing.
I promise to think of Fatespeaker when my friends are down.
I promise to think of Kestrel when someone is angry- there are always two sides to a story.
I promise to think of Reed when my siblings need me.
I promise to think of Coral when someone tells me love is foolish.
I promise to think of Kinkajou when someone judges me by my age.
I promise to think of Tamarin when someone has a disability.
I promise to think of Thorn when I am forced into leadership.
But most importantly of all,
I promise to always remember Wings of Fire.
(Haha I'm such a FanWing)
11 Things Roleplayers Will Understand
1. When people start godmodding and you sit there and die a little inside.
2. When you have to write more than one sentence but your brain cells are dead.
3. When some people don't follow the rules and the maker of the RP isn't on for a day.
4. When inactive people sign up for major roles (or central plot characters)
5. When you wake up to 20 pings and realize everyone has moved on without you.
6. When the roleplay dies at the climax or just as something dramatic is going to happen.
7. When nothing is happening and you constantly reload, hoping for a ping.
8. When no one is interacting with your OCs, no matter how many times you use the pinglist.
9. When you ask for a recap and everyone ignores you.
10. When you're too scared to leave for fear of missing something important.
11. When the person in charge doesn't link to the signups so no one knows who's who
Holy GUAC why is this so accurate?!