Personality:

Abilities/Skills:

Backstory:

Ships:

Universe(s):

Theme Song:

Quote(s):

Notes:
Edited By Mystiria827 on 12/25/2020 at 10:47 AM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 11/20/2020 at 9:07 AM Post #2
Name: Mystiria Aravis Fairflight (hey look it's my name drop!)

Nicknames or Aliases: Fairflight, Myst, The One With The Power of Ten Thousand, "Peter Frost", "Alison White"

Titles: High Mage, Lead Sorcerer

App. DOB: I created M. Fairflight around August of 2017... saying this now I feel ancient, someone get the dust mop~

Height: 5' 4" (human), 7' 2" (demidragon), 18" 6" (dragon)

Alternate Versions: Mystiria 1 (2017-18) Mystiria 2 (2018-19) Mystirian (Genderbend lol)

Evolution: Mystiria 1 was among my unofficial first OCs, back before I knew what 'OC' even meant. She was created as the main character to a novel I planned to finish within the year. (haha poor little naive baby Myst) Long story short, here I am three years later and still *WIP*. Mystiria 1 was the embodiment of "fever-dream fantasy" and that's actually how I first got the idea to create her.... in a fever dream. Yeeeeeeah. Mystiria 2 came a year later when I picked the thing up again. She was dark, angsty and ~big whoop~ still like a fever dream, but a fever nightmare this time. (So. Many. Chase scenes.) Mystiria 3 is still being built on at the moment, (and future Myst I see you stop laughing!) but I like my concepts so far and hopefully these three years of PAIN aren't all for nothing....

Alignment (Good/Evil): True Neutral

Appearance: Dark hair, usually tied back in a braid (human), with silver at the ends (demidragon); grey eyes (human) or silver and slitted with a black sclera (demidragon); four silver horns that resemble those of a dragon; silvery scales in various places (under eyes, hands & forearms, shins & feet); hands have clawlike fingernails. Exact appearance varies greatly, as she is a talented shapeshifter.

Species: Demidragon, Shapeshifter

Age: 12 due to realm time differences, born Aug. 27 1937

Weight: 112 (human), 85 (demidragon)

Equipment: A pair of silver throwing knives

Personality: Chilly, bewildered, tough, alert, unyielding, intelligent, stubborn, inwardly caring

Abilities/Skills: Sorceress (so magic basically), Transfiguration, Shapeshifting, a knack for thinking on the fly, experience being 'on the run', speaks Draconic, can manipulate anything made of precious metal or gemstones.

Occupation: Student, then Rogue, then eventually High Mage (although admittedly she hates the job and is not cut out for it.)

Backstory: Longer than I can possibly explain.

Universe(s): Waterflight

Ships: (canon) Carter Amari x Mystiria (Cartiria) || 'Thunder' O'Reilly x Mystiria (Thundiria) || (fanon) Mystiria x Rosa Allerano (Mystirosa) || Mystiria x Aiedaeil (Mystiridaeil)

Theme Song: The Frog Prince by Keane

Quote(s): "Stay where you ARE, and you won't be hurt." || "So now I'm the century-old long lost princess kid. Yaaaaaaaay."

Notes: Mystiria is incredibly important to me and has probably kept me sane these past couple 'o years, DONUT STEEL. Also, notice the similarities to my username? Lol, that was intentional.
Edited By Mystiria827 on 12/28/2020 at 12:14 PM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/20/2020 at 9:51 AM Post #3
Name: Frostfalcon

Nicknames or Aliases: Frosty (although she hates this)

Titles: None

App. DOB: Late 2019

Height: Tall

Alternate Versions: None

Evolution: Started as 'Sapphire', a generic looking Icewing from WoF, only created because I wanted an OC from every tribe. (lol) Name changed to Crystalline in very late 2019, cycled in and out of royalty. 'Frostfalcon' was first coined in early 2020 (I think?) Redesign came in mid-2020 in a half-insane state of "it's twelve in the night and I don't give a-" and since then she's been one of my main OCs.

Alignment: I am nuts for True Neutral, help me

Appearance:

Species: Dragon, Icewing (although this may change)

Weight: Idk

Equipment: Changes from time to time, but usually a variety of weapons and goods suitable to a rogue merchant such as herself.

Personality: Cold, calculating, vigilant, cutthroat, conniving, brutal

Abilities/Skills: May be an animus (denies this to the point that it's suspicious), frostbreath, agile flier, smart in battle.

Backstory: WIP

Ships: Frostfalcon x Vespers (Vesfalcon)

Universe(s): Wings of Fire, may change

Theme Song: You're Not Home by Keane

Quote(s): "Kindly leave me the heck alone."

Notes: She has a TH!
Edited By Mystiria827 on 12/25/2020 at 10:47 AM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/20/2020 at 11:29 AM Post #4
Name: Vyrhys Xyydr

Nicknames or Aliases: 'Vyr', 'Little Star' (By Torion lol)

Titles: High Engineer

App. DOB: 11/15/2020

Height: 8' 9" (Tall even for his species)

Alternate Versions: Vyrhyssa (lol)

Evolution: Vyrhys literally started with half an idea, an RP form, and a random image of Aaravos from The Dragon Prince. Already love 'im XD

Alignment: Neutral Good

Appearance:
By Strangecranberry

Species: Alamour

Weight: 175 lbs

Equipment: A bag of assorted gadgets, a gun that can vaporize its victims, and a wristwatch with various useful functions (invisibility, forcefields, and probably more!)

Personality: Snarky, loud, heroic, confident, arrogant, fatherly, scatterbrained.... well it's kinda hard to explain.

Abilities/Skills: Acid blood, intimidation, has a real talent for tech

Occupation: High Engineer of the Alamour (Formerly), Resistance

Backstory: Born to a rich family, (Mother: Engelyn Ydria-Xyddr, a famous model and actress || Father: Norrowyn Xyddr, an esteemed council member and military strategist) Vyrhys grew up mostly alone, cared for by nannies and nurses unless his parents sought to show him off at parties and the like.

Ships: Vyrhys x Quwala (canon), Dadoua x Vyrhys (noncanon) courtesy of The Alpha Of Fangirls)

Universe(s): Exterminate by Yamii

Theme Song: Pour Le Monde by Crowded House

Quote(s): "Watch out Lindris Ladies, here I come!" || "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" || "Enlighten us, then, Miss-Knows-what-she's-doing." || "I am an Alamour. I do not make sandwiches.... oh, fine, maybe just this once." ||

Notes: Half brother to Torion Olexa, although they claim to be cousins since Torion is technically illegitimate.
Edited By Mystiria827 on 1/4/2021 at 10:33 AM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/20/2020 at 4:41 PM Post #5
Name: Akila

Nicknames or Aliases: The Silent One

Titles: Lieutenant

App. DOB: About mid-2020?

Height: 8' 7" (almost as tall as Vyr... YIKES)

Evolution: None

Gender: Female? Nobody knows if her species is binary, but she seems remotely female.

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Appearance: Almost as tall as Vyrhys Xyydr at 8'7". Bony and skeletal, dark blue skin stretched out over her corpselike frame. No mouth or nose, or anything resembling them- rather, she speaks in your head, her voice whispery and spectral. Her eyes are enormous, sunken, and blank white, you can't tell where she's looking but you get the sense it is right at you. Transparent antennae shaped a little like lightning bolts protrude from where her ears should be, protecting a small hole that allows her to hear. A large metal crest- like a crown- is attached to her head between her eyes and comes around to a couple inches above her head. She has no proper feet, her legs are curved like an insect's. Her head is completely hairless.

Species: Unknown, but you have never seen another one.

Weight: Unknown

Equipment: Akila often lacks visible equipment, which doesn't feel quite right.....

Personality: Akila hates people, noise, chaos, color, and pretty much anything that isn't monochrome silence. She joined forces with the Conquerors as a means of attaining said silence. She does not like to 'speak', and instead lets her actions do the talking. She has an eerie stillness about her that gives off an aura of immense power.

Abilities/Skills: Unknown, but Akila and her legion took down the highly advanced Alamour at the peak of their society. Her appearance alone is terrifying enough, but to have the skills to outmaneuver one of the most evolved species in the known universe is....

Sexuality: Unknown, likely straight

Backstory: Vyrhys Xyydr's sworn enemy. Over a hundred years ago, she fought his people and won, but the fact that Vyrhys was never among the final death count has bothered her since. There is no-one she hates more than him.

Ships: Akipoeia (courtesy of Introduce your OCs!), Daekila, Akiros (CANON)

Universe(s): Exterminate RP

Theme Song: None

Quotes: Indeed. All except one. [The Alamour] did poorly considering their reputation, but the escapee must have more to him than meets the eye. || I have not worked with many people who are still alive. Apologies for my lack of communications. || This.... is the last time.... I ever hide.... in a dishwasher!

Notes: Vyrhys Xyydr's nemesis
Edited By Mystiria827 on 5/18/2021 at 9:44 PM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/21/2020 at 4:50 PM Post #6
Name: Acarae Nysen (Pronounced AH-care-eye nye-SEN)

Nicknames or Aliases: "Rae" (He hates that) "Alpha" (Codename)

Titles: Alpha Sapiens

App. DOB:

Height: 5' 11"

Alternate Versions:

Evolution:

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Appearance: Short white hair, tall and thin in stature, stormy silver-colored wings with white tips, mid-grey skin and silver eyes. Small scar on right cheek. Wears a navy-blue and storm-grey jumpsuit and a pair of wire-rimmed glasses with a slight bluish tint.

Species: Cylvaria

Weight: 150 lbs (not including wings)

Equipment: Two small guns, one to stun and the other to kill, glasses have all the functions of a human cellphone and more.

Personality: Orderly, strong, reasonable, intelligent.

Abilities/Skills: Skilled in tactics and technology, very good at keeping things in line, normal Cylvaria abilities

Backstory: An esteemed Cylvarian from a powerful family, Acarae has made a name for himself in the war against humans and their allies. He was chosen for the lead position of Sapiens, an extremely important role.

Ships: Riokarae

Universe(s): Sapiens RP

Theme Song: Hooman, You Are a Hooman (by me, don't ask XD)

Quotes: "Alpha Sapiens to Beta Sapiens, DANGIT RIOKA ANSWER WHEN I CALL YOU!" || "....Yeah, she's mad." || "Alpha Acarae Nysen. Pleasure to meet you, Kekri Tyro."

Notes: May add more later :)
Edited By Mystiria827 on 12/25/2020 at 10:48 AM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/21/2020 at 6:54 PM Post #7
Name: Rioka Paladris

Nicknames or Aliases: "Beta" (Codename)

Titles: Beta Sapiens

App. DOB: 11-22-20

Height: 5' 5"

Appearance: Short dark brown mane, usually with small braids. Lightish fur and golden exoskeleton. Sturdy and muscular, wears flexible gold armor suitable for a Kelimare.

Species: Kelimare

Weight: 120 lbs

Equipment: Sharp blade attached to her tail, several poisoned throwing knives

Personality: Practical, loyal, calm, the glue that holds Sapiens together :)

Abilities/Skills: Great aim, extreme empathy, normal Kelimare abilities

Backstory: WIP

Ships: Riokarae

Universe(s): Sapiens RP

Theme Song: A Bad Dream by Keane

Notes: Smol bean must be protecc
Edited By Mystiria827 on 12/25/2020 at 10:49 AM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/22/2020 at 8:38 AM Post #8
Name: Kekri Tyro (KEK-ree tie-ROH)

Nicknames or Aliases: "O Lord of Impulsive Idiots"

Height: 6' 7"

Group: Humans

Appearance: Shimmery copper skin with orange and yellow streaks, spiky golden hair that "looks like it's on fire when the light hits it", constant mischievous look on his face.

Species: Arondias

Weight: 145 lbs

Equipment: Several belts full of grenades and smoke bombs, a large flamethrower, a wicked-looking sword.... yeah you get the point, Kekri is armed to the teeth XD

Personality: Chaotic, outgoing, impulsive, out of control, troublemaker

Abilities/Skills: A knack for getting himself in trouble, extremely fast, normal Arondias abilities

Backstory: Kekri was a rogue and successful thief on the streets of his home planet for years. He was finally caught, and was given two options: Lead a resistance group and aid the humans or spend his life in prison. Of course, Kekri chose the first- and that is how you met him in the first place.

Quotes: "Death from abooove!!!" || "Thanks, Cjyx! You're the best!"

Notes: Naughty boi :P
Edited By Mystiria827 on 12/28/2020 at 12:16 PM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/24/2020 at 9:21 AM Post #9
Name: Eligos

Nicknames or Aliases: None

App. DOB: 11-24-20

Height: 5' 9"

Alternate Versions: Eligos (Unleashed)

Appearance:

Species: Demon

Age: Looks to be about 18, but you get the feeling he is MUCH, MUCH older.

Weight: 135 lbs

Equipment: None

Personality: Quiet, mysterious, thoughtful, intriguing

Abilities/Skills: Possibly magic

Backstory: Eligos lived alone for years at the border of the underworld. He taught himself his own quiet magic whilst living there among the death roses. He wears a mask over his mouth at all times for reasons unknown, and nobody has ever heard him speak. He is often glimpsed sitting quietly in a field of death roses, then vanishing just as quickly.

Ships: Eligos x Batibat (Elibat)

Universe(s): Roses RP

Theme Song: Private Universe by Crowded House

Quote(s): Eligos is mute so none so far

Notes: Mute lil' bean
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Posted: 11/26/2020 at 11:29 AM Post #10
Name: Winter Aphelion

Nicknames or Aliases: Don't you DARE~

App. DOB: 11-26-20

Height: 5' 7"

Alternate Versions: Winter (Wasteland RP Edition)

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Appearance:

Species: Human

Weight: 130 lbs

Equipment: None

Personality: Cold, pessimistic, bitter

Abilities/Skills: Smart, fast runner, incredible hearing, can 'sense' the things around him.

Backstory: Admitted to the Asylum at age 13. Has a chilly British accent, and refuses to make small talk about his own life.

Ships: None so far (wink wink~)

Universe(s): Asylum RP

Theme Song: Strange Room by Keane

Notes: He was born blind in both eyes.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.