Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 12/13/2020 at 11:59 PM Post #281
Hmm so there were two kinda random ones
Well at least they made less sense than normal
Which is saying something

Apparently, I went to this very, ah, interesting school, where we did unconventional things and unconventional things happened. ...You'll see what I'm talking about.
After someone got murdered in a bathroom brawl (apparently the crime scene was closed off while they cleaned it up but I got some vision of what had happened, which wasn't very disturbing, fortunately), we casually brushed it off and went on a field trip to some volcanic island in the middle of a blood ocean. The blood island place had been the homeland of the murdered person, and the teachers were apparently using the opportunity to teach us how to investigate a murder. See what I mean about unconventional?
So we stepped out of the canoes we had used to access the blood island, and I landed on a skeleton inside the lake. Fantastic.
On the blood island, we did some weird parkour into a surprisingly nice garden. Then my friend (who doesn't exist irl) pulled out this extremely creepy robot that reminded me of Big Bird. It was remote controlled, but for some reason I was scared that it was going to come alive or something, so I jumped onto a table and screamed at him to put it away while he laughed at me (but put it back in his backpack). Somehow, this was the only thing that scared me in that dream xD (Also, at that point he wasn't really my friend, I think I thought he was cool but also annoying, later on in the dream tho it changed so that dream-me had apparently been good friends with him for awhile)
It's unclear what happened after that, but we ended up in this escape room school competition. (Remember what happened last time I had a dream about that? But this one was nice) I was in a team with my now-friend with the creepy robot, as well as some other people whom I don't recognize irl, but were also my friends in the dream. It was in a really nice building, like a mix of futuristic library and airport, and each of the rooms was clear and neat, not creepy-themed, fortunately. We breezed through a couple rooms and got to this whiteboard thing with riddles that each described one person on the team. Mine apparently said I was "charming". After solving that, we got to a room where there were these two sort of human-ish species (also not in a creepy way, more like elves or something), who were apparently really nice but you had to be polite to in a certain way or else they would get really mad. I accidentally offended one by "not turning my camera on", even though we were face to face. I had to apologize to them by drawing a fox(? it was fox-colored lol) Pokemon (I think it might've been an irl pokemon but I don't remember what it was) with a stylus that magically guided my hand but also dragged me across the floor or something.
Then somehow the dream changed and I was doing homework in a really nice, sort of fantastical orphanage, and the next morning was Christmas morning. I tried to go downstairs and outside to the giant grand courtyard where it was snowing, but apparently I had really weak knees. I had to carry my really heavy backpack all the way to the table outside before I could drop it and go play, but between me trying to run and the weight of my backpack, my knees noped out and I had to drag myself the rest of the way. Fun.

That was the most weird dream I've had in a while.

(Reminder for second dream because I don't have time rn: prison prank, fishing orca, animals/clock, savannah/weird paralysis)
Edited By Larkien on 12/14/2020 at 12:04 AM.
Elyiana
Level 53
Trickster
Threads: 72
Posted: 12/14/2020 at 10:48 AM Post #282
I guess this is a weird dream sharing thread now!

I have recently started writing down my dreams when I wake up. I have to write a basic outline of the dream first before I forget anything, and then with the outline to remind me of the events of the dream, I can go back and fill in the details. I find it fascinating that I will just forget it forever and the dream doesn't actually exist until I write it down.

However, I don't think I was awake when I wrote this down, because I don't remember this at all, and I don't think it makes very much sense either... XD

"Battling galacta, theyre both pink so actually galacta isnt bad, weird race thing above Minecraft flatworld to get extra stuff had to release monster thing, with another girl, when finished race meta knight, epic battle in front of girl, super cool Elyiana moves bit he was too good, eventually beat him, and he said he clicks help??? wanted to expand, withyellow peeps, garnet amethyst and pearl, convince to go to green and then blue, at first no, amethyst sipping drink annoyingly, it will never happen, but then convince, accidentally straight to blue so did it over. Time travel with Clorox wipe. Finally did it and made it long enough, mom proud, accidentally put into unending space loop, somehow erased the loop. "

I died laughing after I read this again yesterday. If anyone wants an explanation I can try my best.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 12/30/2020 at 9:02 PM Post #283
Most of the reason I put things here is because I'm too lazy to keep a proper record myself but I want to read them all at some point lol

It began with a few companions and me going to this place that looked like a mix between a farm and a circus.
See, you can already tell this dream is off to a good start.
This farm-circus place was owned by some irl nonexistent person who was apparently an old friend of mine or something, and I think we were there to visit him, even though we'd never been to this particular place before. Unfortunately, he wasn't there at the moment, so we just sorta hung around helping with things instead. The place was really weird; it was like there were multiple extremely different places that were all close together (as in, we could travel between them easily) but at the same time weren't visibly connected. That's how it was both a farm and a circus xD Or at least, I don't remember any transition between one place and another.
I found a bird that apparently had no internal compass (I don't know how I knew this, either), so I took it to the circus's vet, who did some weird ritual with what looked like a palette knife, and miraculously fixed it, but still decided to keep it around for a little while before releasing it.
I wandered around aimlessly after that and got to a point where a goat-herding person was giving me advice on how to be happier in life. Suddenly, the place was on fire. (Yes, it was that abrupt of a transition.) I casually ran away, and tripped into a well. +1 Agi
I ended up in a weird field with a bunch of blue flowers that were raining from the sky or something, and one of my other friends was yelling at me to catch them all in a wheelbarrow before the fire came. I think I tripped and upended the wheelbarrow multiple times, so that's more points in agility training for me.
Then I remembered the bird was still in the vet's office, so I bravely ran back into the fire (multiple times), managed not to trip on anything, and rescued it, along with a ton of other birds.
After everything had been rescued and everyone was looking perfectly fine except for me, someone then told me that my friend had finally decided to show up (unsure if this was because of the fire or if he'd just happened to return then). I went looking for him in some fancy building that was somehow not at all at risk from the fire. I violently opened the door to see two kids who were judging and laughing at me for looking like I had just been repeatedly running into flaming establishments to rescue birds. They told me there was no way he wouldn't kick me out because I was too blue(? I clearly remember that sentence but have no clue what that meant), but I ignored them. My friend showed up and didn't kick me out for being blue after all, so I proceeded to sit on the floor and cry a lot for some reason (maybe that was what they meant by my being blue lol), while my friend gave me a confused look. Fortunately, he didn't yell at me for getting ash on the very nice carpet.
Later, we went into his office to catch up, cry some more for no reason, and also smash everything. The end.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 12/30/2020 at 9:20 PM Post #284
I haven't posted here in a while since I haven't been able to remember much out of my dreams lately.
But I had a wacky one the other day I have to share.
So I had this dream about being back in high school and all of a sudden I was confronted by this girl over something and after like a minute of arguing with her, she decided to chase me down as I walked away. The dream devolved into a chase scene with her trying to hunt me down, so I ended up hiding on a beach and trying to hide under the ocean. She managed to find me from the boardwalk next to the beach and I ended up crawling through a mouse hole in a house somewhere and got stuck in the wall.

Dreams are wild.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 1/25/2021 at 7:55 PM Post #285
So in the dream, I knew my OC's family apparently hated him, but for some reason I didn't know why. So I looked up his backstory. Using Google. And a fandom wiki. Then I started experiencing what had happened in first person for some reason, so I'll continue in first person.
Basically I was on a boat (vacation, maybe) with a ton of relatives, and suddenly someone decided it would be a good idea to make me steer it. I proceeded to crash into a rock, and apparently everyone but me died. (Well, that's a surprisingly fitting backstory for a different OC)
A cousin of mine was very bitter about this for obvious reasons, so she tried to kill me in my house by yeeting me into a wall and trying to strangle me or something. I managed to throw a lamp at her (while somehow still stuck in the wall), and then we both faceplanted and awaited death while continuing to yell at each other.
Then another OC walked in and dropped his coat on my face like I was nonexistent.

Anyways, that's totally canon now.
More or less.
Edited By Larkien on 1/25/2021 at 7:59 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 1/25/2021 at 9:05 PM Post #286
I got a headcanon about a character (not mine wont say which but lets jsut say fandom) froma dream once lol xD those are the best
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/14/2021 at 8:16 PM Post #287
I was apparently trying to play Valorant with my brother. We were following this woman, who then proceeded to turn around, threaten us, and force us to surrender or something.
Then my best friend and I were in this building that constantly changed or something, like every once in awhile the walls would turn a different color or the floor material would change, stuff like that. My friend then discovered that she could predict what was about to happen, which was extremely useful, as sometimes the floor could turn into spikes and other unpleasant things. Then she saved us both by discovering that half of the room was about to become flooded, so we sat on a very high table and survived.
But we soon realized that other people were beginning to take notice of her premonition powers, so we had to pretend they didn't work, which led to me having to fake my death by covering my face with a blanket and getting dragged through a swamp by a mushroom.
Then I realized I was experiencing all of this through someone else's perspective, and I was actually standing at the edge of the swamp with some other random bystanders, waiting for this person who was my friend and pretending I didn't know he was actually faking his death. Then one of the bystanders (who didn't know he wasn't actually dead) told me that what he was doing was illegal. Not the death faking part, but the dragged-through-swamp-by-mushroom part.
And for some reason, throughout all of this, had to pretend I had a Canadian accent by instead talking in an Australian accent.
Yeah, I don't know either.

TL;DR My subconscious likes giving me nonexistent friends, I have an American accent, and I have never properly died in a dream
Half the time I have to just pretend to be dead and the other half I just stand there like "nothing happened but nice"
Edited By Larkien on 2/15/2021 at 1:54 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/14/2021 at 8:31 PM Post #288
I am late but I just want you to know "Time travel with Clorox wipe" absolutely sent me
Elyiana
Level 53
Trickster
Threads: 72
Posted: 2/15/2021 at 3:28 AM Post #289
Same bro I have noooo idea what that was about

I think there was some sort of minecraft race going on and at the end was a container of Clorox wipes, and Im pretty sure I used it to wipe off/erase myself from time. But your guess is as good as mine.

Either way thats gotta be my favorite part of the whole thing
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 2/15/2021 at 12:20 PM Post #290
Did i put in my dream about doing a handstand and shrinking but doing jumping jacks to get taller?

Yeah my brain wassti weird back in elementary school
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.