Author Thread Post
Galagaming
Level 66
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 25
Posted: 3/2/2020 at 11:30 AM Post #141
I have a dream journal, cuz why not?

One thing I have here reads...

"7/12/19, tonight I had a dream where I was in a big grassy field with duplicates of my friends. I could tell they weren't them because they had one eye or three legs etc. I went up to one of the copies of //friend name 1// and tried to touch it. As soon as I did I woke up." I remember it being like all dark in the sky and there were three suns/moons (probably because I had recently watched a star wars movie). The grass was like snow and it was pitch black. But that's all I wrote and can remember. I have more, if I should do something about this info.

Weird.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 3/6/2020 at 2:36 PM Post #142
Last night I think I almost suffocated myself.

I also dreamed that two cousins (no not the real irl ones unfortunately..) were listening to a beatles song that sounded like he ouran hs anime theme song.....which was incredibly weird and I dont remmeber show it sounds but I knowi heard the music.

I did not have a good night last night apparantly and i overslept on purpose due to it.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 157
Posted: 3/6/2020 at 2:54 PM Post #143
One time I dreamed that I was this Treasure (Ariel's pet) (don't ask) and Ursala was trying to kill me. All of the other pets betrayed me so I had to swim to the bottom of the ocean and... yeah, I'll spare you from the details
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 3/7/2020 at 9:34 PM Post #144
P-Palace Pets...?
Now I'm curious.

Anyway. My favorite dream was when I was in this old, over-grown garden of sorts. There were parrots everywhere and I cuddled all of them.

My weirdest dream involved Zaboomafoo, a nest, and the former two getting eaten by a giant vacum.

I had these recurring dreams when I was younger about being stuck in the carseat. The car would then start driving on it's own causing me to panic.
Edited By Goldennautilus on 3/7/2020 at 9:38 PM.
Beaubuddyz
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 157
Posted: 3/8/2020 at 7:35 AM Post #145
Yup. I have no idea why.
Lostbunny
Level 36
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/11/2020 at 2:14 PM Post #146
I had a dream I had a bag with 3 goldfish in it, and every time I looked at the bag they duplicated. eventually, the bag couldn't hold any more goldfish so I had to put them in the pool.

or a hot tub, idk
Michii
Level 32
The Tender
Threads: 47
Posted: 3/14/2020 at 6:33 AM Post #147
AIGHT KIDDOS SIT DOWN FOR A WEIRD BEDTIME STORY!

So I had this dream at my friend's house...

I was falling in a spiral. I woke up IRL, really dizzy after that dream. Went back to sleep. ANOTHER DREAM. Instead, I was going on a school camp trip and everybody from my old school was there (I moved school this year), and the thing was, everybody was OLDER. We were adults. On a school trip for COLLEGE. They all stared at me because I sat next to this e-girl, MY BFF. Irl she is a VSco, so she swapped character I guess??? She was all emo and her hair was blonde instead of brown. Honestly, I thought she was cute in the dream. She stared out the window and just said, 'test subject 102'. I was super confused.

After a couple of hours getting to the camp, we got to our cabins and found out we had to SHARE BEDS. I shared with my now e-girl BFF, and we had the biggest bed. It was extremely awkward, as she would only say science-ey things. Next day, we go to the LAB, why is there a lab? Idk. Anyway...

We had this teacher that looked like a mad scientist, and he asked for a volunteer. My BFF told me to do it, so I did. He put me in a cell, with the number '102' on it. He covered me with this GREEN SUBSTANCE. I coughed a ton before he started laughing hysterically.

THE NEXT BIT IS GORY BUT HERE IS THE PG SUMMARY OF IT.

I started the Coronavirus and the mad scientist went to jail.

There ^^

Sleep with one eye open, he still lurks on Earth...
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 3/20/2020 at 2:58 PM Post #148
had a nightmare that was worse then the green cooler one

So...

It was the boshovik revolution in Russia. Except modern times

A whole lineup off a very very long line of under-30 people (???). One by one they each get shot in the head sometimes twice, usually in the eyes. Don't ask. The view was next to the shoote or something

They skip a few people. Including me
I am told I must dance a dance an then I wil be executed

I freak up, halfwakeup, then go back to sleep mumbling abut how igota give someone m sylestia and internet stuff.
I decide to mail my friends the next ay onwhat will happen and plot ways o f escape

then the next dy cmes and Idk what happened next
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 3/25/2020 at 11:15 PM Post #149
So i had a really weird nightmare....

well actually let me tell you my good dream first

So i was at church with my mom. NOT practicing social distancing. But we were the only ones in the pews and we sat right in front.

Well, the pastor asked for kids to come up. Then suddenly all my friends appeared and the children's story time person (the children's pastor) gave them hot dogs and pigs in the blankets for treats instead of telling a story. There was grill up on stage near the piano and someone told me that they used it during VBS. THen for the scripture reading, a guy i nthe class above me came up to read and he tried to do it wihile eating a pigs-in-the-blanket. Then I woke up.

Ok now the nightmare:
My mind said it was Monday. I'd had eye/stomach surger on Thursday and i thought i was having another surgery. The nurse came in and said i was bleeding. The nurse was my mom's good frined, who i call auntie, which was already weird. My mom left the room and my aunt put preasure on my left tricep, which HURT. It actually hurt. She pu t a lot of preasure for a long time then wrapped it weidrdly and there was sticky tape outside (i think i was touchingmy bandanged eye at that point lol XP). Then she left and a doctor ame in and otld me i wasn't having surgery and they needed to do an xray of my head. Now, mind you, i was lyingdown, and the xray machine went around my head. I thought back and realized that the doc was right and started talking but kept gettinginterupted. Then i woke up and my arm still hurt.

yeah
it was very weird.
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 3/26/2020 at 1:24 AM Post #150
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=81568&page=14#140
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 2/22/2020 at 5:50 PM
Had a nightmare that my mom, in order to get me to socialize more, taught me to play baseball. Wr had one relaly big baseball that was he size of a basketball, one tiny metal blak bat, and we learned indoors. We had no government.

Mmshe tok me to meet a guy and his son, Daniel. Daniel and I were relaly awkward bt we saw my mom and his dad together so we took pictures. And then I got closer and his dad turned into the mom of a girl in my class which was kinda weird.

And then we played some more weird baswbal.

Daniel and I were then in a car and for some reason now he was my cousin (eh????) And no one sat next to me I was in the center and he was on the side...and yeah.

It was relaly scary, relaly weird, and made less sense then theone about collage and bake sales in the parking lot

Note that in real life, theres no one named da irl my age and my mom is not single. My mom and I also dont olay baseball.

I read the first sentence and said, "That's a true nightmare. Socializing AND baseball." 0-0
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.