Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Weird dreams
Page 30 1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 2/15/2021 at 1:53 PM Post #291
I like how it could make sense in the context of a dream but literally nowhere else
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/15/2021 at 5:28 PM Post #292
Pinging Lark because they revived the thread because they were in yet another dream I had.

This dream was a while back, but my social studies teacher took the whole class on a DC trip. Makes sense, as it technically was Leadership class and he is also the leadership teacher. On the bus to there, he decided to say, "I have magic!" and show everyone.

We all go to this magic school in DC and learn magic. I defeat Kyle in a duel and Lark does... something with butterflies or something. I also battled next to my teacher and that was fun.

I woke up and started world building... oops.
Edited By Kittyauthor on 2/15/2021 at 5:28 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 2/15/2021 at 6:37 PM Post #293
This is like,, the third time or something xD
Do I live in your subconscious?
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 2/15/2021 at 6:51 PM Post #294
Apparently you do. One could say rent-free as well lol.
Kamuikawa
Level 0
Threads: 0
Posted: 3/2/2021 at 2:56 AM Post #295
I had a weird dream where my gaming acc was hacked. So after that I started to use some app like https://veepn.com/anonymous-ip/ which helped to protect anonymity and online data during playing games.
Edited By Kamuikawa on 3/5/2021 at 1:57 AM.
Navydrago
Level 60
The Perfectionist
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/3/2021 at 9:10 AM Post #296
If your account was hacked you should ping Krinadon or a Sylestia Admin and tell them about it to see if you can get it back.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 3/24/2021 at 5:38 PM Post #297
Oh wow i think i started something

Anyways had a dream in a dream in a dream in a drram

It was me like i had fallen asleep at my church and dreamed about going in for surgery, then i woke up nd was in another part of my churfh, a third timw and i was on my couch exhausted.

So much for a quick 15 minute recharge nap
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 4/8/2021 at 11:31 AM Post #298
Dreamed that i got the covid vaccine....in my elbow. Right bwfore going to a collage jm semi familiar with, meeting an old piano campmate who looked three years younger or something, then seeing one of my current chamber groups practicing....

It was hyperrealistic and i could even feel the injection and i was not thrileld come morning.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 9/3/2021 at 7:14 AM Post #299
TIME TO REVIVE THIS THING!

(Pinging Lark to show that sometimes I do have dreams that don't include them /lh)

Anyhow, just woke up from the weirdest dream ever, I swear (and also the most realistic).

I'll be calling my teacher that appeared in this dream Leadership because repeating "leadership teacher" over and over again gets kinda boring.

So, Leadership appears at the house for some reason. The dream implies that he was either kidnapped (by my parents, no less, for whatever reason) or he came there willingly. I have no idea. He's dressed in his normal teaching attire: a fleece jacket, with a black T-shirt underneath, black dress pants, black socks, and his black dress shoes. The shoes are important later on.

How do I know Leadership is at the house? He throws open the door to my room, scaring me half to death. So that's fun.

Apparently, in this dream-reality whatever, I really hate people (who aren't family) entering my room, so I run up to him and hug him, pinning his arms to his side, and slowly walks him out of my room while whispering "Don't. Go. Into. My. Room."

His response? "Oh. Okay."

So, after that, I lead him into the living room for whatever reason and the parents are there. Mom is in her usual spot, Dad is in the middle of the room. I don't quite hear the discussion in its entirety because I was more worried about the teacher at the house, but apparently my dad wants Leadership to help with... something outside, I assume yard work. For whatever reason, Dad is taller than Leadership, although Leadership IRL is an inch taller than Dad.

But whatever.

Leadership says no, but looks for his shoes, which are now missing. Mom says she knows where they are... but Dad shuts her up. Leadership has no choice but to put on my brother's boots and help Dad.

Some time passes. The dream implies I was playing on my phone. I look out the window, not bothering to look down at the sill (or whatever it's called) of the window. I see both men shirtless taking a break. I run to my room.

For whatever reason, time passes again. I'm going through emails now and have promised myself to donate $6 to some charities for whatever reason. The shower turns on. The dream implies Leadership is taking a shower. Whatever.

Time passes (it likes passing). Leadership suddenly SHOUTS that he wants to help me and my brother be more business-y, starting with our emails. He throws open the door to my room (he's dressed back in his regular attire, sans shoes) and we repeat what happened last time. Except Dad walks behind us both middle of my sentence and threatens to ground me.

Leadership's response? "Um, okay then."

Time passes. I go get Mom something to drink. Mom asks for cuddles (normal) and I hug her. Leadership gives me the weirdest look. I have to explain to him that's normal here.

Time passes. Leadership announces that he must go... "but I need my babies. Where are my babies?" Mom grabs his shoes from the window. I facepalm, Leadership is furious, but he then cools down pretty quick and puts on his shoes. He leaves.

The end of the dream is me walking towards the school while everyone walks away. The sun is setting. Why the dream ended this way, I have no idea.

Edit: Mild grammar corrections. Reminder to self: Don't type when half asleep.
Edited By Kittyauthor on 9/3/2021 at 10:59 PM.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 9/3/2021 at 11:49 PM Post #300
Had a dream that my dnd character: (my goblin called Yeet) went down into an ancient underground aztec mountain and started gathering all these crystals from the walls that gave her strange powers. But my character was me! Apparently when we went down there again with the party (so I wasn't alone this time) the other players kept asking me over and over what was in the center of the mountain, and I kept repeating the words "midnight sun, there was a midnight sun down there". And then they asked me what it looked like and I said I had never seen anything like it before. It looked like a sun but it was all black. Then this feeling of dread came over me, like I had discovered something I shouldn't have. And i woke up.

I don't know why but I felt really anxious for a few hours after the dream even though it wasn't a bad dream
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.