Page 1 1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/10/2019 at 11:44 AM Post #1
(Thread revive! Lol)
Minor (like a 1) gore factor but I tried to keep it wayyyyy down, it shouldnt be noticeable even....althoguh idk if that applies to evwrything here jsut saying.....
So i had a weird dream from around 6-8 this morning. I kow cuz I woke up at 6 and at 8.

it was teh sylestia map but the site was neopets. April fool's day. The map, when clicked, too you to a new map. I dont rememberdetails but rainbow and darigon had no arros from a center thingy pointing at them, just long line. The other areas did. ANyways, neopets said that things were gonna change and only rainbow and darigon would stay the same. And then people panicked, I was a stupid heroie who jumped down the darigon slide, TNT became like actula TNT (bam bam), last survivor finally announced it was an april fools joke, embrarrased chcukels, me goes back to the "what happened since your hiatus" site page.

Whooppee weird dreams=great.
Edited By Orcastration on 11/25/2020 at 9:23 PM.
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 10/10/2019 at 11:57 AM Post #2
oh boi, i remember i weird one

for some reason i was a skeleton spider(don't ask) and i... i had a child, and i lived in my dads house, we ran around for 5 seconds before finding out a giant golden bear/a blue troll lived in the kitchen, so we got found out by whatever lived in there, and it threw rocks at us, apperantly i figured out i was dreaming... while in my dream.. and i let myself get crushed

im still confused to this day ;-;
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/10/2019 at 12:06 PM Post #3
wut
lol
i had a sylestia one before but idk detials now
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 10/10/2019 at 12:46 PM Post #4
My brain is weirder than I am tbh
Lostbunny
Level 36
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/10/2019 at 5:33 PM Post #5
The weirdest dream I can remember is my brother bought my mom 100 packages of chocolate bit they where all glued together in a sheet so we had to drag it all over the mall...

*shrugs*
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/10/2019 at 8:51 PM Post #6
Wut.

I once dreamed I was one of my OCs. It was weird....
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/10/2019 at 8:55 PM Post #7
I do that all the time. I was one of my winged OCs, I jumped straight up onto a roof cause I was running from evil guys, I had two people I was defending but they told me to run, I got tranquilized and fell off the roof, they stole one of the peeps' book that she needed for some reason, so I stole it back, jumped out the window of a room that looked like my room, promptly got shot in the back but somehow managed to make it onto another roof and then woke up. And the other person I was defending thought the bad guys were good guys so... yea. I have great dreams.
Edited By Canawlia on 10/10/2019 at 8:59 PM.
Harajuko
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 9:07 PM Post #8
I have plenty of weird dreams! In fact, I even have around 3 notebooks of these strange dreams recorded. I'll share a few here, but if anyone wants more from me I can continue posting! :D

One time I dreamed about Sonic games being cursed. I got inspired to play so-called cursed Sonic games by a Youtube video diary series where a guy became cursed after playing Sonic The Hedgehog 2006. My sister and her friend joined in and together we went to a store resembling a cheaper version of Costco. Along with an unknown Sonic game, I bought three games in a series that was apparently a crossover of Vocaloid and Mario.

Soon after the shopping trip, we all experienced strange signs that apparently happened after playing a Sonic game (at least according to the Youtuber's diary): gnomes falling from the sky and acid rain. We struggled to enjoy our beach vacation as these things happened.

Afterwards, the dream cut to a foreign B-Movie (It resembled Santa and The Ice Cream Bunny even though that isn't a foreign film) about these Russian kids who suffered from a terrible curse after playing a Sonic game (it isn't said which game in the series it is..). A girl with two long red braids and and freckles joins the cursed group of boys later on in the film.

The gang of boys had a party at my childhood house with all of their classmates for a party of some sort. The movie's style of filming changed to reflect that the party was being filmed by the unnamed main character. The party ended in a disaster as the fierce wind from the curse blew out the windows of the house and scared everybody.

The next scene switches back to the low-budget style and Santa was in the garage of the same house the main characters were in the night before. He was having a pleasant conversation with a little blonde girl named Pammie/Pammy, who could have been the younger sibling of one of the main characters.

The dream is interrupted MST3K/Rifftrax styled by me commenting on how ridiculous her name sounded even in a story with Russian characters.

The film did a major time skip afterwards to show the boys and the unnamed red headed girl with braids in their late teens. The curse was still ongoing, but they didn't seem really bothered by it as it was implied they dealt with the Sonic game curse all of their lives up to this point.

It then shows the lead boy (Who wears a yellow newsboy cap with a grey stripe in it) participating in GTA-like missions for money. It shows him racing a foreigner and his men and him shooting the track and killing them all after doing impossible stunts in the air at an even faster speed than cars could go.

After completing the mission, the girl with red braids arrives, looking just like she did all those years ago. It was implied they were in love as they both took a ride in a yellow flying car, more than eager to arrive home.

The girl gives him a bag of some red flowers that were her favorite to plant. He sprinkled the seeds all over the hill besides his house and that night, the wind blew fiercer than any of them had experienced it before. The boy went outside and noticed a visible ghost of an old woman who might have been the cause of the years long curse all along. The red flowers were implied to be her weakness as after planting them, the ghost disappeared.

The next day, the boy expressed gladness that the curse was finally over without any definite proof. He took the two red flowers and made them into cupcakes for Pammy (It was the same young actress from before and she had even gotten her hair dyed to a distracting neon color). She expressed gratitude for the cupcakes and ran off.

Later, the girl with braids joined him and the credits rolled as they left together towards the sunset.

After the film ended, me, my sister, and her friend discussed the film before I woke up.
Edited By Harajuko on 10/11/2019 at 9:08 PM.
Harajuko
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 9:28 PM Post #9
Another dream was based on Professor Layton where Layton had to solve extremely simple puzzles to rescue Luke from some mysterious force. Most of the solving took place in the woods and the puzzles involved placing one object along with the others in no particular order. For example, one puzzle involved placing one paintbrush in a spot by other paintbrushes of varying colors on a tree branch.

The puzzles lead Layton to an arena and it revealed he had to fight a wrestler to rescue Luke. After many jokes about the wrestler were told by the dream - including a joke involving his appearance looking similar to a member of KISS -, Layton manages to get in the ring which was just a circle with fence/barbwire surrounding it. He takes down the wrestler with his fencing skills and manages to rescue Luke, who appeared right then and they reunited.

(Alright so maybe that wasn't a totally weird dream but maybe this next one is)

~~~

My other short dream was where Elsa became cursed. This so-called curse affected her by making her a princess despite being a queen in canon. Elsa somehow passed it on to Shrek later that night. He slowly became Elsa overtime while the real Elsa tried to find a cure.

The next morning, Elsa found a witch in Arendelle and was told that to break the curse, she had to ring the church's bells a certain time at dawn several times. Elsa then used her ice powers to fly around Arendelle (Which suddenly looked like something out of Professor Layton art style wise) and tried ringing the bells even though the witch gave specific instructions when and how to do it.

~~~

I also had a dream which involved Scooby-Doo. This dream happened many years ago, as in this dream I was in 5th/6th grade in-dream and irl. Anyway, Shaggy had become a voice of reason as he said to me, "If you don't talk, people won't listen to you."

It was reasonable advice to live by, but those words greatly angered the dream me. I was so angry, that I formed a scheme to sell Scooby. I thought it was such an amazing plan that I told my small group of friends about it. I then lifted four dark blue leopard print flipflops on a soccer bench nearby. I said that these flipflops represented "the reward" (Maybe I meant selling price in the dream?). Each flip flop was worth $100. This meant that I was planning on selling Scooby for $400. My friends, of course, thought it was a good idea.
Edited By Harajuko on 10/11/2019 at 9:47 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 9:38 PM Post #10
U need to make that into a book lol that is epic and actually makes SOME sort of ive been dreaming every night and...

Night one: I was at church. ?in my dreams I xna see normally so...that was kinda nice seeing again !,62!6#, gangsters ty to get to use our youth room but my friends and I healed it off and said we had a meeting. Wh.....

Night 2v I dont remember but it involved me playing viola for my youth band and then bringing my guitar instead and my friend playing ukelele. Dont know why she was there cuz she never went to my class so....

Night 2v somebuniersal studio thing. I dont want to even rememeber it was so weird.....it was like universal combined with didneand.......snese XD
Edited By Orcastration on 3/10/2020 at 10:04 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.