Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Weird dreams
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 9:39 PM Post #11
Lol why do u have such good dreams? Money jsut end up being suff like me dying duringcamporeee...
Harajuko
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 9:47 PM Post #12
Maybe I could :D
Harajuko
Level 75
The Tender
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 9:49 PM Post #13
I don't know why I have some good dreams....

Unfortunately though I kind of stopped writing down my dreams either because they stopped being memorable or just because of habit.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 9:50 PM Post #14
Ahh I have these more amazing dreams I'll tell you later if you wanna hear them but for now I gotta go play piano, and I'm on a tablet :D
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 9:51 PM Post #15
Same......XD but I'm on a phone and I can use my teachers new music tracking app as excuse :p
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 9:51 PM Post #16
XD><>
Harajuko
Level 75
The Tender
Posted: 10/11/2019 at 10:49 PM Post #17
Probably one of the last dream posts I'll type here tonight, as I don't want to clog up the forum thread xd
If you'd like to read more though, be sure to ping me!

It's a pretty long dream but kind of epic

It all started when a youtube channel I don't watch anymore called CorruptedGamingShow decided to do a series of videos of gameplays on this one Mario fangame made for Gameboy Color. This game was apparently so well received that a popular fanfiction adaptation of the game came out shortly after.

I don't remember the beginning very well, but the adventure involved the usual bros, two Yoshis, and Princess Peach and Daisy traveling through Victory Road from Pokemon with knowledge that both of their Yoshis were pregnant.

After traversing through Victory Road, the crew reaches a field covered in hay. Spongebob and Squidward's houses were life sized, on the surface, and resided on said hay covered field. This didn't surprise any of them at all at seeing this, as shortly after coming across the houses, a group of baddies began attacking the houses which prompted Mario, Luigi, and everyone to defend Spongebob and Squidward's houses.

Gaster from Undertale suddenly shows up out of nowhere to help fight. Mario agreed to let him help and they all continued taking on Halloween themed mooks.

To attack according to the fanfiction, you somehow had to know the name of the baddie before attacking, and call it out as you attack them. Gaster didn't know any of their names but noticed they were advancing quickly towards Spongebob's Pineapple so he got an idea. He kindly asked what each of their names were before wiping them out.

Gaster kills them all and happily goes over to Luigi and Mario (Who were defending Squidward's house) to delightedly tell them how he took on the group of bads. Both of the bros facepalmed at how dumb Gaster's actions were.

After the fight, Gaster went away and Daisy and Peach met back with Mario and Luigi and they all noticed one of their Yoshis was missing. Mario got incredibly worried about what happened to the other Yoshi and scourers the entire area in hopes of finding the Yoshi. More enemies were headed towards where they currently were to wreak damage to the houses, but Mario was too devastated to care.

The rest of what was available of the fanfiction at the time was a lengthy prose-filled chapter that chronicled Mario's everlasting depression about the missing Yoshi. At one point, it mentions that he traveled to the coldest world and stood in one spot for a long time because the cold was how he felt on the inside.

~~~

I also once had an edgy Spongebob dream which involved Spongebob and Sandy having a baby. They were really afraid of what other people were going to say about them, so they ran from Bikini Bottom and resided in some underwater icy mountains far away from civilization.

Eventually someone discovered them, and they hid their baby in a barrel, which is the most logical thing you can do in that situation.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 1:17 PM Post #18
pfft
lol
and me...

So.
My weird dreams apparently only happen if i wake up at 6 and then keep on sleeping. Today? No dreams...

WIERD. I swear my brain ~ ><>
Lostbunny
Level 36
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/13/2019 at 2:35 PM Post #19
Well I just had a weird dream

I was in Minecraft. And I mean actually in Minecraft but we had our normal bodies, not the blocky ones you normally have while playing Minecraft. I was playing a free-for-all game where everyone had to collect as many diamonds as they could, but you either had to find the hidden diamond ravine and mine them, or find them around the mansion the race was talking place at. The mansion is also, for some reason, my house.

I was looking around the house and I was in the backyard now, I was looking around the pool area and I saw Cassandra from tangled the series. I went over to her, and we started talking. The thing is, she called me Varian.

We were talking a bit more before she said something like "I didn't think you would be able to distract me Varian, but you managed to trap me anyway because this is your natural environment" I wasn't really listening and just nodded beacause I was staring to fall asleep on her shoulder. Apparently I fell asleep because next thing I know, I'm back to my own body and I'm in the kitchen doing dishes for my dad.

In case you had no idea what that was about, Varian has a canon crush on Cassandra in the show, and part of my brain ships them. This actually Isn't the first time I dreamed about being Varian, but that's another story.

After doing the dishes, I saw my dad trying to sneak out the door to look for diamonds, I quickly dried my hands off and ran after him. I lost him but I found a small x in the dirt by a wall, I dug a bit and I found a key and I put it in a locked gate i apparently found earlier, the gate lead to the diamond ravine. I started mining. I guess the rest of the players found the gate because I saw a large group of people walk into the mining area. We were mining a bit more and suddenly a hoard of Drowned appeared. I ofc ran for my life

I'm all of a sudden back in the house, and everyone was trying to think of a way to get rid of the drowned problem. I picked up a sponge and someone said that drowned eat sponges. Next thing I know, we're trying to lure the drowned away with sponges. It worked and I was for some reason called a hero even though I didn't do anything.

don't remember anything else. I think I, woke up at that point.

Omg that was more of a short novel XD
Harajuko
Level 75
The Tender
Posted: 10/14/2019 at 12:49 PM Post #20
You should make it a novel xd
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.