Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Weird dreams
Page 13 1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14... 28, 29, 30 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 12/11/2019 at 9:26 AM Post #121
Just a note, yes i set my alarm every 5 minutes and stuff.

I dreamed i was playing a game called smurfs village. On a phone. In a web browser.

My mo! And aunt see me playing sylestia and try tp join but soon abandon the idea aftwr squeelingabout how cute the sylesti are. Then i played smurf village and shpwed pdf a little cut i was a really high level and stuff. But i logged in as my old old acoutn and everything was intact. I didnt used to play it oj my phpne and ypu cpuldnt muliti device in tat version. wth.
Then it went crazy
I dreamed a smurf was guarding the exit from the moon and twp characters wanted to go down. But he said there was a lion roamin. Hey went down anyways and i heard a lipn roar.
And...i forgot the rest.
Bummer
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 12/13/2019 at 12:26 AM Post #122
Last night i had a loooong dream (brpugh to you bg looking at fitbit monitoring app)

I dotn remember much now but i do remmeber at one point i was in my bffs room in her ekdest sis bed and her mom was like "goodnight" and i said "i love you" and she said "o love you too" adn thrn i was thinking wth is happening. I woke up at 5/:30. The dream started aroiund 4.
What a nightmare.
Darn i have a test for piano tomorow. Theory. Wishme luck, rinals are next week and my moms literally killing me over my grades (theyre averageL
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 1/11/2020 at 10:43 AM Post #123
Oh crap.
My dreams are fixing me life lessons.

So I was doing this simulation thingy or something and a crowd of people and I walked down one side of a giant gym hat had roads and stuff marked out in a weird grid (dont ask), and a guy in charge faceplanted into the wall. Ut was some metaphorical thing.

Then I decided to stay for the next session. There were three little kids and I ended up doing something wih them involving untying on o our shoes, but my partner undid the wrong shoe. Then someone left and then I went back to sit in the cornor with my mom who was on her ohone.

Some of our friends came in. A family friend and his 4yearol kid, who I hugged, and then my friends little brother, who's like 12 or something. We started playing "it" and poking each other over my moms head.

Then the dream switched to me having to teach at a school and looking through schedules. I eventually figured out I was teaching homeroom and I neede dyo make sure everyone graduated. I was also teaching music.

Loveky.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 1/11/2020 at 10:58 AM Post #124
ah I have so many concerning/odd dreams

1. I was walking through the woods with some guy, didn't have a face or a name, and these skeleton knights come out of nowhere and scoop him up and run away. I end up following the path the a castle and fighting a skeleton king and dying. (This was a dream I had while staying in a hotel. My imagination started my fear of sleeping in hotels at age 8.)

2. I dreamt I woke up and went downstairs and my parents had bought donuts. When I actually woke up I went downstairs and there were donuts on the counter

3. I couldn't see anything and I couldn't move. All I heard was screaming, silence, a door being slammed shut and locked, and then more silence. (Still makes it hard for me to fall asleep because ti felt so real.)

4. I felt my skin crawl and then holes appeared. I started scratching them and then I began to pull worms out. I woke up crying while pulling at the hair on my arms. (I was 10. This was another hotel dream.)

5. This one's a bit gory so I'll put it in white. If you want to read it, just be warned it can be triggering, and highlight over it.
I was walking through the empty halls at my school looking for everyone and then suddenly I get pulled into my Spanish classroom. A handful of my friends and a teacher or two were there. For some reason so was my family. Then I heard banging all around, it sounded like someone punching the lockers with a rock or something. Then The door is flung open and this guy with a g*n just starts shooting. I woke up after the third shot crying. (This was also a hotel dream. I immediately checked on my family then texted my friends.)
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 1/11/2020 at 2:26 PM Post #125
Woah, I had two violent dreams recently.

So yep. Violence/trigger warning ahead, like Cactus's.

So the first one mostly took place at the middle school I went to. I was in this sort of organization/club/group of people that were, like, special somehow, better than the other students in some way. Some alarm sounded, and instead of running away, all of the people in this group (including me and my irl friends) were trying to get to the music room to rescue the music books. Then this guy holding a gun came out and everyone else was running, and I was panicking and wondering what was going on, then the students closest to the music room and the guy fell over and I realized what was going on, so I pretended to fall over, then I realized I had actually been shot and was like, "Uh-oh". Then the police or whatever managed to stop the guy and all of us were just lying there but fortunately no one was dead. I was trying not to 'fall asleep' in the dream, because I was terrified I would never wake up. One of my friends, let's call her FC, was the worst hurt, and for some reason injury was measured in percent, and somehow I knew she was at 60%, which was really bad. But for some reason, it was in radians (even though it was a percent and not an angle measure or whatever?), so I was like "Oh no, she's at pi over 3, don't die, FC!" And FC was just like, "You shouldn't tell me not to die, what if you jinx it and I actually do die?" For some reason, none of us were really panicking, we were just like "Welp what do we do now?". And then I woke up and was very relieved.

The second one was more interesting, and basically, every once in awhile, a handful of kids were born with 'talents'. So this evil lady was trying to catch us, and for some reason, we were hiding in my current school (which happens a lot in my dreams). If someone was untalented or unuseful, but they got in her way, she turned them into solid gold. The people who were trying to hide us from the evil person were, oddly, my piano teacher and my violin teacher. At first, I was like, "Gahh, why am I here, I don't have a talent," but when I touched someone who had been turned into gold, the gold started melting, and I found out that my talent was undoing spells or something. And for some reason, I was really good at fighting. Also, I was a boy. I forgot what my name in the dream was, but it started with a K. It might've been Kieran. So at one point, we were running through the halls and I was rescuing a bunch of people who had been turned into gold, and we made it back to our 'base', which apparently was in an APUSH classroom. Then my irl classmate was like, "Noo, my little sister (also an irl person) is still out there!" So I ran out with the help of some of my friends, rescued her little sister, and got back in. But we accidentally left the classroom door open, and for some reason we couldn't close it, so we were panicking and trying to barricade ourselves in, using a trash can? Obviously, the evil woman (let's call her NZ), found us and got in, and we were all bracing ourselves for an attack, then she went right over and stabbed me. At first I didn't notice, then she held up the knife which was all bloody and stuff, and I was like "You stabbed me O.O" Then I was, like, attacking her and trying to get the knife out of her hand (which resulted in me getting my hands all cut up, probably), and once I succeeded, I cut NZ's throat. But she just grinned at me and continued to attack me (with what, I don't know) and I was like "Halp I'm dying over here" but no one was helping me for some reason. One of our 'supervisors', my piano teacher, was just standing there traumatized because apparently something terrible had happened to her husband, and this one person who was a healer was stuck in a trance or something, so I guess I died, and I woke up in a cold sweat at 2 in the morning.
Edited By Larkien on 11/29/2020 at 10:50 AM.
Weewoo
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 149
Posted: 1/11/2020 at 5:41 PM Post #126
Those sound scary. I wake up crying more often than not from my dreams. Thing is I don't dream very often, maybe once every month or two, but every time I do it's something that really shakes me. I've come to hate dreams while I sleep which is why I daydream so much.

When I was little I used to have nightmares a lot, mostly spiders and darkness, and my dad told me that I could control my dreams if I tried hard enough. The first dream I did that too I specifically remember scary soldiers trying to take me away to the spider king, they were chanting some garbled thing, and the only thing I could think of was ice cream. (It's odd because I don't really like straight dairy products so I don't know why I was thinking of ice cream) Suddenly all of them turned into ice cream cones and that was a lot less scary than soldiers trying to take me away. The whole control thing made me feel safe but we ended up moving and after that it didn't work anymore. Sometimes I can alter things but honestly I think I didn't feel in control when we moved and that stopped the trick from working. It might be why I like to be in control so often, because if I can say what happens it makes me feel safe. If I control it than nothing can go wrong. Might've just found the root to some of my problems :T
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 1/17/2020 at 5:14 PM Post #127
I had a dream where I was a giant pinecone XD

I lived in the Teletubbie's house and I was BFFs with Dipsy XD

But then a huge Peppa Pig came into the house XD

She was rlly nice tho and she made cakes for us XD

And then George Pig came 0-0
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 1/25/2020 at 11:22 PM Post #128
I don't dream much, but when I do, they're too weird for me

I think I was watching a short my mind somehow made, this warrior cats med cat apprentice was gathering moss, with these two other cats, the grey one I have named RainStep, and the other one was so not-important that I don't even remember what they look like, RainStep was a warrior and didn't wanna be here, in the cave they're in, the one taht isn't RainStep is the apprentice's mentor, who we'll call Meadow, Meadow is praising her apprentice, while RainStep looks at her like YellowFang.

Some stuff happens, cut to rogues. Umbre and Dire are sitting next to each other, Umbre has drawn Dire too many times, and Dire is looking through the pics, Dire gets to a bad one and is rlly pissed some reason, roll credits, at the end it reveals its a parody of a MLP skit called 'Twilight can't do it either'.

'Twilight can't do it either' isn't an actual skit, how did this dream even happen
Edited By Moonia on 1/25/2020 at 11:24 PM.
Aerith
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 323
Posted: 1/26/2020 at 5:36 AM Post #129
I had a dream where I was a huge plane and I crashed but the gods re-gened me
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 1/26/2020 at 9:15 AM Post #130
I once was a SandWing and I yeeted the newly self-appointed king off a stage.
That was disturbingly satisfying.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 12, 13, 14... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.