Page 12 1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13... 28, 29, 30 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 317
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 10:59 AM Post #111
Fangirl dream:

Dreamed i met a guy named Jason Ma (in my house, no less!) HIs mom was my mom's friend (but she has two kids already IRL...?). He said he'd take my autograph ad give me his. I lost the paper i had it on and heleft but he was really just otuside with his band on my front porch. Autographs exchanged, dream ended.

The most sense a dream has made in awhile...
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 2:30 PM Post #112
I MUST SHARE MY DREAM.

sooo...

I was in this weird library building... and my classmate was trying to find me... (Lets just call him "Classmate 1") I was running... running... running. Classmate 1 sent his "Troops" to come find me. Then I was teleported to my school cafeteria (Dont ask lol) I saw my friends (Lets call them Classmate 2 and Classmate 3) Classmate 2 was being infected by Classmate 1 with weird mind control infection. Classmate 3 and I met up and made a plan. (I was previously infected but it didn't work and Classmate 3 wasn't found yet.) I was going to ask Classmate 1 a weird question. 1/3 all of the people in my school were surrounding us... I walked up to Classmate 1 and asked him, "Can I eat Santa?" and he said, "No." (Even though if I would ask him that in real life, he would say, "yes.") Then while he was distracted, my cat Tessa bolted through the building and broke everyone out of the infection. Then in real life Tessa jumped up on my bed and woke me up. :o that was the best dream ever.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 3:11 PM Post #113
So. Here we go.

The first one:
So I lived in this 'community', it was like a utopia, but not like futuristic or anything, just everything was organized and planned out for you. Think of the Giver, if you've ever read that. When you were older, you got a certain job (I'm not sure how it worked, I think it was assigned to you, but you'll see why that doesn't make sense later in the dream), and you left the other kids. Also, there were these small-ish mythical creatures that helped with daily tasks like brownies (look them up if you don't know what they are) but dwarf-sized.
I was really good friends with this boy, and we used to hang out near this pool and play with water or whatever. But he was a little older than me, and soon enough he had to leave and I never saw him again. So I just spent the rest of my childhood days at the same pool, swimming by myself and everything. This is important. Another thing worth noting is that most people didn't know how to swim.
Eventually, it was time for me to get a job. For some reason, I knew that I would never see my friend again, so I wasn't excited. But I really wanted to get a certain job, and that was to be a journalist. They got to go outside and see the world (much like I want to do in real life). So I was elated when I (somehow) became a journalist, because apparently it was very difficult to get that job.
At the beginning of my working time, I was with multiple apprentices under a more experienced supervisor, and we made trips outside to collect 'stories', which for some reason came in the form of bugs that we had to collect in metal trays? And when we went outside to collect these bugs, everyone turned into birds. It wasn't like, a shocking transformation, and it wasn't like it was meant to happen, you know how in dreams things are kinda fluid? Like it wasn't related to the dream, but it just... happened.
So anyways, I was a peregrine falcon, I think, and at one point, an owl or something started chasing us. Our supervisor or whatever was like, "We have to get into that house! And DO NOT dive into the ocean! (because like I said, most people couldn't swim so he thought we were going to drown or something.)" By the way, that house was like a huge dilapidated mansion with broken windows and stuff, and yes, for some reason, we were over the ocean. So I tried to do a quick turn and fly into one of the windows, but somehow I missed, and the owl was gaining on me, I wasn't going to be able to make it again. So... I dove into the ocean. And survived, obviously, because I knew how to swim from all of that time spent in the pool.
The owl flew away when I dove into the ocean, and I flew out and made it in through the window this time. The supervisor was like, "Why are you dripping wet" rather than "Are you okay", which was very rude xD
And I said, "I, er, dove into the ocean." So he got mad at me and I was like, "I can swim, okay!" And his response was, "Well, so can I!" I sorta forgot what happened after that, but he got mad at me and I was basically like, "Fine! I hope you're happy!" and left in tears because I had totally blown my shot at that job that I wanted so much. And... I forgot what happened after that but I was really sad.

I'mma cut it off here because this is getting REALLY long.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 3:19 PM Post #114
XD wonderful
Least the "famous Rockstar " I met I my dreams had an equally funny name-Jason Ma. No really. I have a friend named Justin Ma. But I havn't talked to him in awhile...
Heh.
Awkward.
Cuddlesthefox
Level 61
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/10/2019 at 3:41 PM Post #115
It's odd when your dreams include things you've seen/done lately. I had the tiniest snippet of a dream where a picture of Retrek (basically Pentagonn's species name) yeeted across my room. Then i woke up. It was odd.
Harajuko
Level 75
The Tender
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/11/2019 at 9:01 AM Post #116
Finally, a vivid dream I remembered well enough to post here! :D

I went to this yard sale on a cloudy day and I noticed two laptops were for sale on a picnic table. One was a bright pink vintage Barbie one that looked corroded and the other laptop was bright green but showed many signs of ware. You can guess which laptop I took.

I opened up the green laptop only to find it was still on and logged into Sylestia! I navigated over to the profile and saw that the account was one of the older users on the site with their avatar looking like Faiona's. The girl who owned the Sylestia account sat by me and began talking to her friend across the picnic table and didn't notice me snooping through her profile out of curiosity. Although just when I got into her PMs she noticed and called me out on it. I didn't end up getting the laptop after all.

I was about to head home when it began storming, so I had no choice but to stay at their home until the rain stopped. The house was poorly built as it had holes big enough for rain and mud to collect in the bottom of this one room. I did get to see someone hack a Mario game from the console to spawn infinite items and enemies.

I also found some OVAs starring my current fictional crush and took this time to watch them. In the OVAs I couldn't remember the exact plot other than of them having my crush being on an adventure and many of the movies had some secondary female character exclusive to that movie that got ship teased with my crush. Of course it got me jealous but I still watched them.
Edited By Harajuko on 11/11/2019 at 9:01 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/13/2019 at 11:32 PM Post #117
I had the repeat of a dream i've had before , but the previous one was more detailed.

So basicaly it's minecraft. Elaborate taaiga village. Crazy partying villagers. At night, a raid comes and started using lfint and steel to set a dirt area in the center of the village (which is weirdly one street anda bunch of houses) on fire. Threekinds of fire: full-on (no saving), half (no savin either), annd 4-pointed (can punch). My health bar, invent, etc. were missing.

Some builders make 3 large open-doored tents and made a canopy above those in 1 second.me and my pahtifnder club hide in the one furthest to the left and they start drawing stuff. My bf tells her cousin they should draw something to put o the canopy like this (insert tiled pixel picture or a weird cowboy or something) but he says he can't draw it (it's obvioulsy an And then my club just goes nuts and I leave and see that some of them have made giant clowon faces (with curves!) to put on the still-bolcky tents. They say that (insert name of the guy who can draw well-not gonna post it here) is gonna draw it for them.

Then i wake up.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/21/2019 at 7:59 PM Post #118
Dreamed using ocs for the first time. Not intentional either.

I dreamed that I was in my family's prius with Altado Marker driving, I was Orkha (?!), and Joohn was on my right (I was in the middle seat. We were in the driveway of my church (long story involving construction)

Anyways, this police car and another car drive up. THe woman on the shotgun seat rols down the window and yells, "That's the little boy who assaulted my daughter!" Altado gets out to ask whats happening and the police tell him to go get John. He has his hands raised at first but soon puts them down. Both of us get out and john is walking toward s the police and I'm kinda hiding behind Al a little and then they shoot.

Then I woke up to my mom yelling.

Then went back to sleep and the drame CONTINUED

It replayed so that John was just standing there. Me and Al are behind him. AL is trying to explain that John didn't even go to class and yeah and then something something happened (forgot alreayd lol) and then i woke up again, fell back asleep, and the dream continued.

Again.

Courtroom scene.
Then i'm in the west wing of the sancuuary wiht an officer. We talk, John is cleared of charges,

Then i relaly wok up and was confused.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 8:58 AM Post #119
Had an interesting dream.

I forgot a lot of it but i remember i had a kid brother who kinda didn't talk and that id just met.

At one point he was "sleeping" on a couch and i sat down near his feet and then he woke up and i said "oh sorry for waking you" and he was like "It's fine..." and then after something happened he said "I like talking"
ANd then i rembmer a woman trying to take my charge but i said i'm waiting for our mother and we're gonna leave within the hour.

He looked strangely like Jon
Edited By Orcastration on 11/24/2019 at 8:58 AM.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 11/24/2019 at 7:49 PM Post #120
I've had weird dreams as well...

One time, I was co-host of the show "Adam Ruins Everything" for, like, one episode. I don't remember what we were ruining, but it made some god mad and got us teleported to a WoW styled place (I assume it was a dungeon?). Anyhow, I had to find a gate for... someone (Adam?) that had the key word "Explode" on it. I couldn't find it, but I randomly threw a bomb outside and uncovered that very gate. Said guy unlocked the gate. Dream ends.

Another time I was at this magic school where the hats we wore changed every day. It must've been a TV show in my dream or something because it cut off at this clip of Rescue Bots. I don't know why. Then, it went back.

I had a dream where I was a devil solving things. That was fun.

A few times, I was with Chase from Rescue Bots, talking about life.

I'll try and remember more.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 11, 12, 13... 28, 29, 30
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.