Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Fall Festival - Spooky Avatar Dress...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Moonflowr
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/30/2017 at 4:22 PM Post #51

Fallen Leaf Fairy
The other fairies hid when the leaves began to fall, but she stepped out into the cold light. Her wings rustled as she breathed in the crisp air. The other fairies' sorrow surrounded her like a chilled blanket. She fluttered over to the first of the fallen leaves. She heard the sobs of the others as they watched the beautiful leaves of the tree grow brittle and fall. She looked up at the treetops and choked back tears. She knew this was her duty, but she hated it. She touched the fragile leaf lovingly, as she turned it to dust. She clutched what little was left to her chest and let the tears flow. Her heart broke as she went from leaf to leaf, bidding them goodbye.
Reynaleera
Level 64
Frosty Hands
Threads: 88
Posted: 10/31/2017 at 3:57 AM Post #52
~Goddess Hel:~

My inspiration is from the love of dragons as well as my love of Norse Legends/Deities. I created Hel, the Goddess of Niflheim or Helheim (Underworld) with a bit of a twist. She is a cross between a demon and a Dragon. Her skin used to be humanly tanned, but since she became Goddess of Niflheim or Helheim (Underworld), her once beautiful tanned skin has now become ash gray.

Goddess of the Underworld. Her realm is Niflheim or Helheim (Underworld) and her hall is called Elvidnir or Eliud/Eljudnir (=misery) and her table is called Hungur (hunger).

She was a daughter of Loki and the giantess Angrboda (Angerbode/ =Fearbringer). She is the sister of Fenrir (Fenris-wolf) and Jormungand (Midgard serpent). The Asen knew about the danger which those three represent to them, so they threw the Jormungand in the sea, where she grew to the Midgard serpent that surrounds the whole world. They chained the Fenrir with an unbreakable ribbon. Finally they put the third child of Loki into the Underworld. There Hel was the mistress of nine worlds, which were part of Helheim. There she ruled as Queen over those who did die of age or illness.
Helheim is a realm which has 32 rivers that all come from the spring Hwergelmer. One of these rivers (Gjll) surrounds the whole realm. There is a bridge over Gjll called Gjalar-bridge, on which the giantess-virgin Modgudur (Modgud) keeps watch and asks those who come there: What is your name? What is your family?. Afterwards she shows the arrivers the way to the palace of Hel. Her palace is guided by two virgins (Bigvr and Listvr), who have iron blood. If this blood falls on the earth it causes quarrel and war.

Her realm was not a place of punishment, but the home of those, who did not die of wounds or in battle. Normally their afterlife there was peaceful. Over the times and through the christian belief her realm turned into the horror-afterworld, the hell.

Her image was thought as one of a giantess with a half human-colored, half blue or black body. She feeds on humans (their brain and mark).

She has two aspects: First she is the honored Queen of the Underworld, but she is also one of the demons that want to overthrow the Gods.

She has knife which is called Sultur (gluttony/voracity). Her bed named Kor (exhaustion). The blanket of her bed is Blickandibl (slander). Her servants were called Ganglate (go slow) and Ganglt (go lazy).
Edited By Reynaleera on 10/31/2017 at 3:57 AM.
Zombina
Level 14
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/31/2017 at 9:35 AM Post #53

So this is a vampire-like crazy teen with her beloved 3-headed dog :D
Edited By Zombina on 10/31/2017 at 9:38 AM.
Missd
Level 65
Assistant to the Sculptor
Threads: 46
Posted: 11/1/2017 at 9:28 AM Post #54

Captain Blue would not surrender to the waves. Relentless she chased her crew through the most horrid storm and tide chasing treasure with death in her wake. A single lantern lit her way through the densest mysts and fog. Every ship's crew would shiver in their boots if they spotted her lantern from the crow's nest. It meant she would come for you. She would take everything and leave no man, woman or child alive. Eventually. After she had her fun with the captives. Their bodies would hang from the sails and the crowsnest. Torn apart and partly chewed. Some say she was possessed by a demon. Some say... She's still out there.
Adelaide424
Level 62
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 73
Posted: 11/1/2017 at 9:35 AM Post #55

The second monster of Dr. Frankensteins creation, Juliet, is a hybrid human and dragon. With the instincts of a dragon but the mentality of a 6 year old girl Juliet brings havoc and destruction wherever she goes. Her nature makes her seek comfort in women who only run away in fear, while her dragon nature makes her set everything ablaze in a tantrum.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 11/1/2017 at 12:33 PM Post #56
~Vinriel the Revenant~

How far must I have fallen, that God and Heaven would turn their back on me? I know the answer better than anyone, but knowing only strengthens the bitter resentment in my heart.

Long before the dawn of mankind I served as an Angelic Knight, a soldier of God's Army that purged the realms of evil. Our cause was righteous, our duty sacred, and our the depth of our loyalty was boundless. Through countless wars I carved out a path on the field of battle, slaying demons and horrors the likes of which had never been seen before. I thought I would go on fighting for all eternity, that I would serve God forevermore, but I was wrong...

Through the course of a long and arduous war the Angelic Knights had pushed the remnants of all demonkind to a single realm: Netherworld. It was in this massive, rocky cavern that we finally had them cornered, but their desperation to survive proved to be our downfall. To their last breath they fought back, and their fury proved to be too much.

Lives were lost on both sides... Including mine.

Death wasn't so bad. It was cold and dark and empty, but I did not regret falling in battle. I had served my purpose to the best of my ability, and I had slain more enemies of God than I could ever count. My only regret was that my life of servitude had come to an end. Time rapidly passed by as my existence stagnated, but my death was not eternal.

It began as a compulsion. Suddenly I felt spurred to move, to rise through the centuries of dirt and rock that had buried my body over time. I couldn't even begin to comprehend why, but I followed. When I rose to the surface I realized that I was not the only one. Our bodies were broken and festering, wings molting and skin torn, but those of us who had fallen lived again. There was but one thought that crossed our collective minds at the time: FEAST.

In a shambling parade we traversed the rocky plains of Netherworld, hungering for fresh meat. Our first attack on the demons was a brutal one; in our deteriorated state our feeding became a frenzy, but in doing so our corpses were restored. We were still Undead, our skin grayed and unfeeling, our hearts still and silent, but we were intact, and with our hunger sated clarity returned to our minds.

It was then that she approached us - the Necromancer who had raised us from the dead. She was beautiful, graceful, and had but a single purpose in mind for bringing us back to life: to eradicate the demons of Netherworld. We all felt it, a compulsive need to follow her command, but we thought nothing of it because it was our purpose to purge the evil from the realms. Living or Undead, we would fight them, and with our new undying bodies I thought our victory was assured. But once again, I was wrong...

Tenacity led to my capture, and I was taken to their best Interrogator for his version of "questioning." My body may have been numb and unfeeling, but my soul was not. Never before had I experienced so much fear, so much hatred, so much pain. But I could not betray her. For months, years even, the thought never once crossed my mind; I endured everything in silence. It took nearly a decade for something within me to finally snap, and for the first time in my existence I began to question why I was willing to go so far for someone that would never care about the suffering I was put through. It was the first time I had experienced Doubt, and it was far, far worse than all else that had been done to me. I had to ignore it. I held on to whatever shred of hope and acceptance I had lingering within me, and I continued to resist betraying her.

Through sheer luck I found a moment to escape, and I took it. I returned to the Necromancer and shared with her all that I had learned over my years of imprisonment, and from there I was sent back to the field of battle. But Doubt remained, constantly lurking in the back of my thoughts. I was no longer fighting because of her orders; I was fighting out of sheer habit. Deep down I knew it, that even though her goal was to eradicate all demonkind, she was evil... The more I came to question her motives and intentions, the more I came to accept what I needed to do...

I killed her.

It was then that I finally understood the nature of her power. By raising us from the dead she had become our Master; her word was law, and we were compulsed to follow it. But I had broken free, and in killing her I became the one in charge. If her magic was evil, then so was the curse that had brought us back to life. Eradicating the demons would have to wait.

I led us back to Heaven, seeking sanctuary and salvation from our misfortune, but in doing so I made the worst mistake imaginable. Without even hearing our plight God judged us to be Unholy Abominations, and proclaimed that we were to be destroyed. I was their Master, and because of that the Necromancer's magic willed them to protect me with their lives, even though I did not...

I led them all to betrayal and destruction, and I alone survived...

(I just can't resist adding a link to the artwork that Tori made for Vin! I love it too much!)
Edited By Xavion on 11/1/2017 at 2:30 PM.
Chickie
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/1/2017 at 5:55 PM Post #57
(I'm not sure if this could be considered 'spooky', but hey, it's worth a shot. :P)

That Woman Across the Street

Trick or Treating can be lots of fun. What's better than free candy, right?
Then here's some advice: if you are looking for candy, make sure to not ask the woman across the street after midnight.

..."Why?" You might ask yourself.

Well, it's simple. Nothing should ever come between this normally sweet woman and her sleep.

You have been warned. (Seriously, she has a water gun. Don't mess with her.)
Edited By Chickie on 11/1/2017 at 5:56 PM.
Galexiadraws
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 31
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 2:39 PM Post #58

Noxious Visitor:

It is said that on Halloween night, children would hear haunting voices and it would follow them around until they were with their family safe in their homes. One brave soul confronted the voices and he was surrounded by poisonous gasses. It is now believed that the boy is still trying to find the brave children to join in his army of the Noxious Visitors
Edited By Galexiadraws on 11/16/2017 at 7:15 PM.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 10:08 PM Post #59

Pretty, pretty, pretty
Pretty I shall be
You're pretty too
That just won't do
There's only room for one
And that pretty is me.

You won't need your pretty legs
I'll use them don't worry.
You won't need your pretty hands
I'll use them don't worry.

Pretty, pretty, pretty,
The prettiest I shall be
Oh, he like you more than me
That just won't do
There's only room for one
And that pretty is me.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 11/2/2017 at 11:52 PM Post #60
Samara

My inspiration was the character Samara from The Ring (American film, 2002). I was 9-10 years old when I watched it and it was the first movie that really creeped me out. I probably shouldn't have been watching movies like these when I was 10 but my parents were pretty lenient. :')
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.