Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Fall Festival - Spooky Avatar Dress...
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 3:58 PM Post #41
Angie Bleeds

The other day I was cleaning out my attic and I found my old favorite doll, Angie. Oh the memories. I remember I use to think she was real, but I was young, and young 5 year olds think everything is real. I squished her stomach with my thumb and it felt soft like it was filled with something squishy. "It's just mold." I said to myself. As I removed my hand, I felt thumping in her chest. What was that? I took off her dress and cut into her chest. I dropped Angie in horror as blood spurted out of her tiny chest. Inside of Angie were guts, blood, and a heart.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 4:09 PM Post #42

My inspiration for this design was the saying, "hear no evil, speak no evil, and see no evil" The bandages around the avi's eyes represent 'see no evil." The avi doesn't have ears so that they 'hear no evil." the mouth is stitched close so that avi can 'speak no evil.' I created this avi in order to show this and I hope my idea goes across well.
Queenie
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 26
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 5:07 PM Post #43

Possessed Soul Avatar
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 6:07 PM Post #44
Lunar Reaper

I wanted to create a reaper, and Tyriel's runic syth was perfect so I went with those colours.
Edited By Wavypavy on 10/29/2017 at 6:08 PM.
Dwarf
Level 62
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/30/2017 at 12:04 AM Post #45

The Dame Of The Slithering Forest

The forest always seems to be quiet.
Too quiet.
Many venture in, but not all venture out the same, or even at all.
They draw her over and over, as if they are trying to get rid of her from their memory and onto a piece of paper.
He tattered gown was stained with murk and her arms and legs bound by broken chains she would drag behind her, her warning of approach.
She fears all, and all fear her.
She screams.
And soon that become all you hear.
But don't worry, she's kind, she'll make sure you wont suffer...
Sometimes.
Edited By Dwarf on 11/20/2017 at 11:14 PM.
AnastenLights
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 54
Posted: 10/30/2017 at 12:29 AM Post #46

I entered, or rather, materialized, into a dark cavern, lit only by a lantern held by what I could only assume was one of the denizens of this new world. His dark form was almost swallowed up by the blackness that shrouded my vision, held in stark contrast to the beast sitting at his feet.

"Hello, weary traveler," he began, "I am Malekith, and I will be your guide through hell this evening." The demon seemed tired, as if he had been doing this job for the past millennia or so. He had already started to move forward, but then turned back to look at me, his amber eyes seemingly piercing my very soul. Or whatever I was now, since technically my body and soul had been separated not to long ago.

"Do try to keep up," Malekith said, eyes glinting in amusement. "I'd hate if you got lost on the way to the judgement, and end up devoured by the Lost Souls..." He let out a harsh, almost bark-like laugh. Though I scrambled to keep up, though I couldn't help sensing this was a joke of some sort. I supposed that being the official tour guide of the recently deceased, the guy probably didn't have much to do to entertain himself down here.
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 10/30/2017 at 6:34 AM Post #47

She was once a beautiful woman, but was destroyed by grief when her lover cheated on her, and dumped her, ripping away her dreams. She ran into the woods on a dark, moonless night, and cried her heart out. The ghosts and spirits of the woods heard her and embraced her, parting the clouds and the trees to let the moon shine down on her, as she began to change. She now wanders in the night, slipping through the streets and stealing the dreams of young people, her hatred still boiling down inside of her
Edited By Snowcrystal on 10/30/2017 at 6:34 AM.
Sypha
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 5
Posted: 10/30/2017 at 8:40 AM Post #48
Guardian Angel

When you're in doubt and feeling depressed,
I'll play my harp to relieve the stress
when you feel that you're all on your own,
I'll give you guidance to insure you're not alone

Though there are times when I'll step back
and let you find your own way
though you may think it's because I lack
but it's to make you stronger each day

There will even be times where demons cling on
and will try to consume you whole
I'll protect you and fight them until they're gone
but you must fight too, or they'll gain control
I wouldn't bare to see such a thing happen to a precious soul

Remember, there are others like you
who are troubled and don't have a clue
you may even find yourself in them
but if you need me just pray~

-Sypha
------
I kinda thought a bit of this as I was making the avatar, so I guess you can say the avatar was the thing that inspired me, which was inspired by me thinking about light colors (ideas come in unusual ways I guess). So yeah, I hope you like ^.^
Edited By Sypha on 10/30/2017 at 8:43 AM.
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 10/30/2017 at 1:51 PM Post #49

Warning: Very Gory.... maybe..... I'm not sure.
In the forest, a group of young people traveled. They had heard of tales that could chill one to the bone. However, they believed none of it. And that is a foolish thing to do in a land known for its fairytales. They heard heavy breathing among the trees. No, wait, it was a tree. A rather eery, crooked tree that sat in a clearing. The bravest of them came forward and touched the tree.
A rotten, branch like arm shot out of the trunk and seized the brave one by her neck. Her friends all screamed in horror as a monster emerged, an axe in its free hand.
One of them asked a million questions, too afraid to do anything for their friend in the beast's grasp. "Is that really it's head? What is the axe for? What is that thing anyway?"
No answer was given as the next horrible event occurred. The thing took its axe and cut the head off of their friend. After dropping the body and head, it turned to the rest of them. "I will answer one question. One per one of you I kill. This is not my true head. My friends beheaded me after I witnessed something they did not want me to see. A witch gave me this head of wood. I seek a replacement."
"Like the headless horseman?" the same traveler inquired, backing away.
With a swing of its axe, another of the group fell. "I suppose I am like him."
"What are you?" The traveler asked. Again, another member of the group fell. This left two of them to tremble in the presence of the monster.
"I am not sure anymore. Inhuman? Yes. Alive? Maybe?"
The traveler who had asked many of the questions looked about her. "I- I have caused their deaths!" She cried. "I asked too many questions at the wrong time!"
The monster stood over her and simply nodded its head. "And you shall join them."
As it cut through the second to last traveler, the final member screamed in terror and bolted. He ran as fast as his legs could go. He burst out from the forest and went to the nearest town.
And that is how this tale has come into my hands.
Edited By Griffinlokison on 10/30/2017 at 4:14 PM.
Moonflowr
Level 71
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/30/2017 at 3:48 PM Post #50
lol I have a lighira named Myrkur xD
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.