Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Fall Festival - Spooky Avatar Dress...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Aurusei
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 101
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 4:56 PM Post #11

Well crap, I created the thing that will haunt my dreams.

This is the arachnid bride. Once a century, during a dark evening, she comes out of her cave, and goes to pay a visit to a young man in her human like form. She seduces him, and then gains his affection, slowly. When he is fully in love, one night, she will put a spell on him to make him confess it all, and engage to her. But he will think everything is fine. He doesn't know what will soon befall him. She accepts, pretending to be excited, and kisses him. That kiss...is what locks his fate. He is under a time limit. When it is up, he will be paralyzed. When they go up to be officially married. The doors are locked, and the destinies are sealed to doom for everyone there. She calls upon her small, arachnid, venomous minions to surround the guests. The time is up for her male. She then tears him and eats him as he is helplessly detroyed. By the time she has finished, the guests are wrapped, and she takes them to her cave, where the spiders can feast.
Dragongirl555
Level 63
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 4:59 PM Post #12
Blood Red Queen

Wife of the Nightmare king. Was betrayed by the one she held most dear. The king saw her on the way to Helfall, and hearing of her broken oath, decided to make her his eternal queen.
Moderation Team
Level 9001
Protector of the Forums
Site Moderator
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 5:00 PM Post #13
This post has been deleted.
Aamore
Level 70
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 66
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 5:07 PM Post #14
I apologize!!! I completely and totally forgot about this reserved post!
Edited By Spicybb on 11/7/2017 at 8:45 AM.
Xothi
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 5:07 PM Post #15
Using my current avatar.

I see her as being a dark anubis hybrid, a mashed up mess of sins who is angry at the gods who created her. Her status is seen as a "godly" figure often compared to Hades as she brings misfortune and terror to everywhere she goes. Townfolk tell their children to be wary of red glowing eyes and eiry howling and if they should ever see it, to run as far and as fast as they can away in hopes of evading her wrath.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 5:16 PM Post #16

This is Demona Queen of the Dead; she rules Hell alongside her Netherhound Ceryl. For the past 1000 yrs she has been waiting for her turn to rise above the earth and spread death and disease amongst all the earthly inhabitants. She has missed her most favored diseases such as the Beubonic Plague, Small Pox, Ebola and so many more. You know the old saying... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, right? Well let's just say there has never been another woman more scorned than she has. Imagine having a score to settle and having to wait 1000 yrs... you get the idea.
Lunalovesgames5
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 1
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 5:21 PM Post #17
~Hope lost in the dark eternity of Time~

You see a dark figure heading towards you, as she gets closer, you can make out her eyes, black lifeless eyes, like a dolls eyes, you see her scythe shining in the moonlight and the crimson wine of darkness drips off the weapon on her side, you realize your fate has been sealed as you saw the reaper, you are at her mercy...

My my my, youre an adorable little thing, its a shame, you mortals have such a short lifespan, you are all so delicate, you life could blow away like a leaf in the autumn breeze, or the flickering flame of a candle. I do look forward to a day where we can play together~

She walks away, the reaper has let you see the light of day once more. You never want to encounter a creature of darkness anymore, but... was it a dream, or was it all real? That, my friend, is for you to decide.

My outfit is inspired by demons and the song Bad Apple, specifically the line Ever on and on I continue circling, with nothing but my hate in a carousel of Agony. I also used my design Ashes to Ashes as another bit of inspiration (what can I say, I love dragons).

(Good luck to everyone who entered the contest)
Edited By Lunalovesgames5 on 11/3/2017 at 1:35 PM.
Vivianne9
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 5:27 PM Post #18
The women in red

Last night, the screams of a young girl woke up the citizens of a little town. Alert, they quickly arrived to the origin of the sound. But there was nothing there. Only silence. They suddenly heard other screams, more faint, and coming from the complete other side of town. They rushed over. But once there, only silence. They then heard begging, begging for mercy, coming from the forest. Without farther thinking, they rushed in the forest. Only one stayed behind. He saw his friends disappear from his sight under the cover of the trees. He heard them scream, yell, beg for mercy. But he didn't move. The shouts stopped, slowly, one by one. The villager who stayed behind heard a noise behind him. "Hush" the women in red whispered at his ear. Screaming wouldn't help him no more. There was no one left to hear him...
Edited By Vivianne9 on 10/28/2017 at 6:17 PM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 5:38 PM Post #19
Fading Memory

I want to be remembered,
yet i am fading fast.
Don't want to be forgotten,
Yet i'm a thing of the past.
Want to be thought of nicely,
but I've driven them all away.
To be burned into memory,
but, I can no longer stay.
Be the on you think off,
even when i'm gone.
Forgotten, that's what i am,
and it's what i'll always stay.

I realized the one thing i fear the most is, being forgotten no one caring about me or remembering who I am. so i tried to make it look like the avatar is slowly fading away. if you'll notice in the poem all the bolded words put together say something and it's "I Don't Want To Be Forgotten"
Lokiarti
Level 61
Threads: 107
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 5:39 PM Post #20

(sorry for my bad English, I tried my best)

this is Lokiarti the Dark Flame Dragon. or, Lokiarti the Cursed if you wish.

the Forlorn Staff is a very powerful artifact, and if given to a wrong person, it could cause a lot of trouble... let's just say Lokiarti was not the right person at all. magical forces of the staff have taken over him, making his shapeshifting powers way stronger (those wings, horns and tail are not an illusion, as usual; they're real this time), and turning his fire magic into dark flames with poisonous smoke. Lokiarti's mind, already unstable, has broken, and he no longer can control his actions. he is possessed by the staff and will do whatever the chaos spirits of the staff tell him to do: kill and destroy. hopefully his brother will save him ;w;
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.