Players 2,437 399
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,235,311 1,122
Generated 656,000 45
Captured 1,189,917 95
Bred 6,389,302 982
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Fall Festival - Spooky Avatar Dress...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wolvesofdeltora
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 31
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 9:30 PM Post #31

The fallen one is a terrifying creature. Forsaken by the ones she called friend she wanders the world seething in agony looking for something that will ease her pain. Once a being of light and happiness, she has become nothing more than a creature of fear, anger and pain. Be warned weary traveler lest you stumble upon her in your travels.
Beautifuldragon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 29
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 10:31 PM Post #32

The Warrior of the Spider

Dark underground is where she roams, In the shadow of the Arachnid, is where she makes her home. When She is consumed by the inky night, She will never again reach the light.When the web of the Goddess strangles the dark, In the caverns of night, does she make her mark.

The blood by which she combines her skills, creating dark companions, giving those of the light, pause and chills. Bending the underground magic to her rebellious will. The power she does not think is evil, but some in the light think its barbaric and medieval.

When those from the light walk into the darkness, bringing the stark shadow to the night. The war begins when the spider shakes the web and watches flow and ebb of the celestial tide. Never forget this fight between the dark and light, for there may come a time when it comes to be your birthright as the warrior of the spider, when you chose the dark and come to her side. The warrior becomes the reaper and will steal your soul. when the darkness of the all hallow's eve comes to call.

Warmpumpkins
Level 53
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 18
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 11:52 PM Post #33

Two Ends to a Deal

Surely, thought the magician as he stared upon the ash erupting from the circle, this could not have been reality. And yet, this figure- this figure assembled from ash and magical will -was standing here. To grant a wish. The creature wore a robe, but the hood could not cover the blank, red eyes that returned his stare. The mask hid everything else. The magician was asked, in a deep tone, what he wanted. Why he'd called upon a dark fate. Well, the magician replied. It had been long since he could make money- why not ask for the opportunity and skill to do so? And so his wish had been granted with a flourish of a pale hand.

Years down the road- ten whole years -the magician did marvelously. Spreading his magic all around the world and becoming the richest man alive. However- good things can never last. Cloaks followed him everywhere, blank eyes followed him to bed. Until the figure conjured from the ashes stood, again, at his doorway. Blocking his way in. He'd asked him- What was the meaning of this? He had not been summoned again, for the magician no longer needed his help. He thanked the genie, but politely informed him that- well, his assistance was no longer required.

But the genie did not answer for a few long moments, until, eventually, it revealed a row of crooked and large teeth behind it's mask. And those eyes- it's blank, vibrant eyes -stared back at him. "I am no genie, child. And as for why I have returned- there have always been two ends to a Demon's Deal. It's time for my payment."

This ended up being so long I'm so sorry
Fiolei
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 71
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 1:10 AM Post #34

So she is not quite so scary, not quite so frightening. She is a dream walker; She is darkness; She is:
The Sound of Silence
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

Fools, said I, you do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said, the words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls
And whispered in the sounds of silence

Written by Paul Simon Copyright Universal Music Publishing Group

Was listening to one of my youtube playlists, and this song came on Sound of Silence. If you haven't heard it, take a listen, it is wonderful. Anyway that is my inspiration for this avatar. Hope you enjoy.
Sylestiafan123
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 51
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 1:37 AM Post #35
The Vampire Queen

A long time ago The Vampire Queen was just a regular human girl called Melissa. But one day a creature swooped down and kidnapped her. When the creature and Melissa landed she saw they were at an abandoned castle.When she finally saw the creature she saw that it was a vampire and he was a boy looked roughly the same age as her. The vampire boy told her that his name was Xenos and that he had chosen her to be his queen. Melissa asked him how could she be a queen of the vampires if she isnt a vampire. Xenos told her that he would bite her. A few seconds later after getting bitten Melissa fainted a woke up an hour later feeling thirsty for blood luckily Xenos had some blood in stock and Melissa gulped it down in one. Later she went to get some clothes and Xenos showed her the most beautiful outfit ever and evil yet not evil outfit to wear for eternity. That is how she became the evil creature of the night that she is today.
Edited By Sylestiafan123 on 10/29/2017 at 1:45 AM.
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 5:09 AM Post #36

Some people say the woods are haunted. Some say they're home to a witch, wrathful fairies, or some kind of curse placed on those who would take of nature's many bounties to be found there. The only thing they all agree upon, is that it only happens in the night, as if the darkness itself were to come alive. Those who go missing are never found, but some who have strayed too far in the dimming hours speak of strangely singed toadstools, and the whispering sounds that can be heard while standing near them.
Edited By Zelly on 10/29/2017 at 5:09 AM.
Zenzafin
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 25
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 8:26 AM Post #37

Some kind of a crazy Voodoo witch... but the friendly one :)
Edited By Zenzafin on 10/31/2017 at 12:21 PM.
Skywright
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 9:03 AM Post #38

He comes from the depths of the dark fey realm. Unnamed he waits for his chance to enter the mortal world. He drifts from place to place an apparition that becomes the ending of many mortal victims. He steals away his victim's souls, screaming their agony and torment. Once the veil over his eyes is moved you are trapped in his stare. His robes will gain color, the saturation of the soul he has stolen away as only a feather remains as evidence to his cruel nature. Each victim is stuck in pain and watching from within the staff he carries. It cannot shattered nor his hold broken as the souls screaming make it so he is always accompanied by a shrill wind, or so his unknowing victims think.
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 10:46 AM Post #39
Myrkur

Lyra closed her eyes against the cries. She had heard far too many to care anymore. She pulled her knees to her chest on the old bed. The crying girl would soon learn. Crying only led to more pain in the Okubi Insane Asylum. Was Lyra insane? Perhaps. 4 years ago, when she was 12, Lyra killed her father with an old knife after he******d her twin sister. She still remembered his blood soaking the floor as he gasped at her. She remembered Mira's face. And Lyra remembered the bulge in Mira stomach. Lyra had always assumed the insane had clouded minds. But her mind was clear that day. She had wanted him to die. And she'd known exactly how to do it. It took them 2 days to label her insane.
Lyra believed that she was insane. It made sense to her. Maybe that was what made her insane.
Mira visited her sometimes. Mira's soul was light. It was kindness. Her soul was good. When Lyra saw her she simultaneously wanted to crush it and embrace it. Lyra knew her soul was dark. It was the evil that parents warned their children of. Someday she would give in to her soul. Someday she would embrace it, and her true name.
Myrkur. The name stuck to Lyra's tongue like a piece of candy. She savored it. The crying girl was whimpering. Lyra opened her eyes. The shadows clung to her, like a cape, and she wanted it. It was time. Any shred of sanity, and humanity were gone. Her eyes turned blood red, as Myrkur silently killed the whimpering girl. Robes of blood and darkness embraced her, as she slipped away, leaving a trail of death behind her. She saw all of their souls. They were all so muddled and confused. Myrkur grinned, reveling in her darkness, as she destroyed them. Myrkur calmly walked out the doors of the insane asylum. After walking for awhile she found her. Mira. Her opposite half.
Mira's hand lay lightly on her stomach. Myrkur was filled with disgust. Mira had bright soul, not muddled and confused like the others. She could do great things. And instead she did something as mundane as raising children. Myrkur strode across the street, a blade of darkness in her hand.
"Hello sister." Myrkur said, her voice filled with hatred. And she plunged the blade through Mira's heart. Mira gasped in pain, as her crimson blood spilled out. Any last bit of Lyra that remained disappeared, as the life seeped out of Mira. Myrkur stood over her dying body and let the blood soak into her.
Myrkur's reign had begun

Myrkur means Darkness in Icelandic
Okubi means Evil in Zulu
Edited By Mccauley1 on 10/29/2017 at 7:57 PM.
Thorn344
Level 70
High Priest
Threads: 18
Posted: 10/29/2017 at 12:46 PM Post #40
The Raven

Blackest day, darkest night, nothing shall escape its site.
A thousand ears, a thousand eyes, constantly stalking the night.
Born of earth, yet held asunder,
even demons fear this devil wanderer.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.