Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Fall Festival - Spooky Avatar Dress...
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Ezbreezy
Level 16
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/3/2017 at 1:03 AM Post #61
This is the Queen of Demons. One night a year, the stars align just right and a tear apart the thin fabric between this world and the next. She unleashes her demons to wreck havoc and gather delicious souls for their queen to devour. If she can consume enough, she can widen the tear and making it permanent.

Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 11/3/2017 at 10:41 AM Post #62
I don't really do scary, so here's a not-spooky Ryori avatar!

What better choice of inspiration than the pretty Ryos that come out every fall? This avatar is specifically inspired by the Spring Rebirth Ryori theme (which I know isn't a fall theme!) and my PB Ryori, Seraphina!

(Also, how are there no glowing orbs heads or backs?)
Taragonra
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 24
Posted: 11/3/2017 at 11:36 AM Post #63

This had inspiration from two things: A novel I am writing about dragon riders and this poem from Doctor Who

"Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Night will fall and drown the sun,
When a good man goes to war.
Friendship dies and true love lies,
Night will fall and the dark will rise,
When a good man goes to war."

When the hero is tired, and fed up with losing the things/ones they love, when they have been pushed past their limits, knocked down to many times, they are sometimes forced to abandon their rules. They abandon honor, they abandon mercy. They become something far more terrifying than they villain they have to bring down. The scariest part: They know what they are doing. They don't want to do it. But to slay a demon, sometimes you have to become something more sinister than they. With the power of the Dragons behind her, this hero is not afraid to cast off all she has stood for in order to bring the villain down. And that is truly terrifying.
Edited By Taragonra on 11/3/2017 at 1:24 PM.
Rikaheart
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 15
Posted: 11/3/2017 at 4:57 PM Post #64

Character:
She crawled from the coffin that was put down within the Pyramid in ways to get her revenge for those who went against her. Devil with her Physic Orba at her side, Queen Leshia will soon take down her enemies with the oozes in her powers.

OOC: I made her because I figure to make a spooky character and I loved the outfits and wings that put together. I wanted to see where my creativity could take me. :)
Creativity
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 253
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 12:03 PM Post #65
Time's Kiss

My eyne were torn by thine own blade, and in the world fade summon'd the appearance of a being. Thy hath condemn'd me to Hell, methinks. The being approach'd, and ne'er I saw a more twisted one than this. For Time hath come to collect me as her own. Oh, though I wept, she brush'd my tears with skin smooth as floating clouds, and in my mind she promis'd hope with a seraphic voice, and her wordless lips kiss'd my heart and guid'd my journey home.

--

**An apostrophe replacing an 'e' is meant to stress the 'e'. For example, summon'd would be pronounced as summon-ed
Edited By Creativity on 11/23/2017 at 10:30 PM.
Dragonista10
Level 55
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 13
Posted: 11/4/2017 at 4:06 PM Post #66

The Bride who Died:
There once was a beautiful woman ready to be married. She kept no expense and spent every dime she had on her appearance. It was night, the night of her wedding to be exact. Thunder pealed across the skies as she walked down the isle. No one was there. The building was rundown, broken, abandoned, decrepit. Every year she comes out at midnight, on October 31st to remember the day she should have been married, if it werent for the fact that she had a heart attack the night before.
Baterfly
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 11:13 AM Post #67
Fiery Druid
Civetkat
Level 71
Fancy Pants
Threads: 1
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 2:47 PM Post #68

Fungal Nymph

Fungal nymphs were once protectors of the forest and its inhabitants. Until one fateful day, some mysterious fungus took over their bodies-and minds transforming them into hideous, misshapen creatures. These former guardians of nature now spread fungal decay and destruction in their wake.

The fungal nymph is inspired by a real-life parasitic fungus known as Cordyceps. This fungus is well-known for turning insects literally into zombies. Once the unsuspecting host is infected, monstrous growths start to emerge from its body. Some species of Cordyceps can change their host's behavior.

Fun Fact: There are over 1000 of Cordyceps fungi. Each species of Cordyceps only feeds on its own species of insect.
Edited By Civetkat on 11/7/2017 at 9:56 PM.
Embergeist
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 34
Posted: 11/5/2017 at 9:17 PM Post #69

This creature stalks the dark world of the night and only materializes at this time. It hoards musical instruments in it's home in the sewers in hopes that someone would hear it's music and become hypnotized and eventually fall into it's trap. It reeks of death and it's hands are like acid to human flesh.

But it is not searching for food. It is a phantom and a creature of the night, it does not need sustenance, but yet it still craves something, something that it had lost in its life when it was a mortal human man.

A soul.

If you smell rot, if you see its undulating scales, if you feel burning and if you hear its music, it means the end.

(Inspired by the Phantom of the Opera)
Dragondawn
Level 68
Trickster
Threads: 150
Posted: 11/6/2017 at 12:00 AM Post #70
Here my entry~
and props to those who figure out my hidden message~

Woke up on a dead mans throne
Euphoria peaks with realization
Last memory was a dead mans snear
Calamity now has a women's touch
Oblivion comes to none
Misfortune is my song
Elysium is false

Triumphant prevails
Oaths are engraved in soul

Hatred and desire, sins aplenty
Eternal paradise for the mad
Laughter rings through the hall
Lord, your days are numbered
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.