Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2014 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Silverarrowgoldenbow
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 11
Posted: 11/2/2014 at 9:49 PM Post #61

Meet the Shadow Warrior,
Former Queen of the Amazons she now walks alone, with only shadow stalkers to keep her company. She is someone you do not wish to cross, for not only is she dangerous, but intelligent. Easily finding your weak points. Your fears, she does not need womanly tricks to get a man to fall, fear is her weapon. She obeys no one and no one has seen her close enough, only at a distance for one moment. Before fading away into the shadows. There is an entity that surrounds the earth, it is known as the Shadow Realm, a place that, if used correctly, can make traveling easier and making the death of your enemies so much faster. Her main weapon, the whip, is electrically charged, and can also be boosted by her magic abilities. For yes, she can do magic. The Shadow Stalkers obey her and her alone, the reason is because one Obsidian bracelet, which can never be taken off. Though no one knows why she is no longer part of the Amazons we can only guess about this mysterious character, for she walks a path that only few can. For she is an Anti-hero, a person who walks the thing gray line between Light and Darkness, Good and Evil. Confident and chill, she is a very dangerous person. Very able to hide any emotions on her face and icy-blue eyes and can even put up fake emotions, even if you have the ability to sense emotions, she has somehow figured out how to block that too. An aura of power is often seen glowing a faint blue-black, sometimes changes to gold or silver, but always goes back to those colors. Often the person of Legend, her story is often told by the Shamans of the world, sometimes her story is told by the Oracles, she is an example of what happens when you learn to end peoples' lives with no mercy. However, she can be a loyal friend, forever protecting those she cares about with her very life. You can try to search for her, you can travel the world to seek her, but like always, she has to look for you in order to be found.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 11/3/2014 at 5:16 AM Post #62

It was a spooky Hallow's eve, I was one hit point from defeating the headless horseman.

"You will never TRULY be able to defeat me" he vowed in a deep voice.

As the final blow was taken I was emerged in shadows feeling myself change into an entirely new being.

"I told you I can't be rid of, for your punishment your are to remain the new headless horseman for all of eternity."
Esylana
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 10
Posted: 11/3/2014 at 8:46 PM Post #63

What was showbiz without an act? And what act could be more jaw-dropping than a dancing spider? A singing and dancing marionette spider with ventriloquism.

The only question is...who's doing the talking, and who's the marionette?
Hundenelsker
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 23
Posted: 11/3/2014 at 11:22 PM Post #64

Keeper
At the border between worlds resides a man who has come to be known simply as Keeper. The question of what it was he kept was very unclear, answers varying depending on who the question was directed to. Souls, the separation between worlds, humanity, the answers were numerous but little more than speculation. No one knew a thing about this strange, masked man and the ghostly creatures always seen at his side. He came and went, never interacting with anyone and only visible for a brief instant at a time, always staring with soul-piercing crimson eyes. Some say they were blessed by amazing luck after seeing him, others say their loved one died soon after telling stories of having seen the ghostly man. All that anyone can say is that he is always there, watching.
Rimi
Level 59
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 8
Posted: 11/4/2014 at 1:12 AM Post #65

I was going to make something more halloween themed, when i realized this site had items to make the one thing i've been trying to make for a while now. Me and my best friend make personas of ourselves or at least we are now. We frequently RP and even though we have so many OCs, even ones that represent us a lot, we have no one that looks too similar to our real selfs. This is a big deal because we are artists in an art school. Sometimes we need to draw something that represents us, with our personas it is a way to use something that not just represents how we actually look but also how we think and feel. Lets face it, sometimes just a boring old drawing of a regular person is just that, regular and boring. We are artists, dreamers, we think out of the box and hate to be normal or boring.

My best friend's persona is a demon who collects souls for lucifer. To her, it represents her, even if she may not really be some demon who collects souls. Im not so much on the demon side. We have always considered ourselves twins, most of our characters end up being twins. But we are probably the complete definition of yin and yang. We are both exactly the same and yet complete opposites. She hides her feelings of sadness, shyness, fear, any emotion that may make a person seem weak. I on the other hand wear those emotions on my sleeve, along with happiness. The emotions I hide however are anger, dislike, frustration, unceasingness, any cold or negative feelings. Thats not to say I don't have them. I seem sweet and emotional and cute to almost everyone, but I can be the complete opposite. The thing is I do not LIKE to be. So any bad feelings I stuff inside, until I unfortunately burst... and then I apologize like a maniac..She doesn't like to be seen as weak, and I do not like to be seen as a bad person.

So, I'm not a demon, but kitsune do deal with spirits and souls just as her character does. So I chose a kitsune. I have always loved foxes, I love every animal but especially foxes. Now the colors, Im a natural brunette, but I just recently dyed my hair red. It also happens to be my second favorite color. My first being blue, the color I chose for my fox fire, and also the color of my eyes. Cotton candy happens to be my favorite colors, and my favorite carnival sweet, so I chose the Forest guardian (it helps that it matches the fox fire.) The outfit happens to be something close to an outfit I actually own. Which is what I had intended for my persona to wear. The kitsune mask is because she's a kitsune and that is what she would look like in fox form, or at least very close to it.

She is a spirit kitsune. She takes the souls of those who are dying and collects them. She uses them as her power source, and decides to use them to fulfill the dying persons last wish. She may be "bad" but she makes up for it by doing good. She doesn't like to take souls but it is the only way she can survive, so the only way she can forgive herself is by putting the energy to good use. She usually protects the forest until she can feel a calling to collect a soul. She is the busiest around halloween, because that is when most evil strikes, so she collects the souls of those who's lives have been taken by the evil, and thus uses her powers to fight against the evil. Of course she cannot kill everything evil on halloween night, but she can however try her best to make sure that, that night is a little safer. She especially looks to protect the animals and children who cannot protect themselves.
Sorry that this is so long but that is my character.
Edited By Rimi on 11/4/2014 at 1:19 AM.
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 11/4/2014 at 8:13 AM Post #66
The Crane Wife

The story of the Crane Wife is about a man who marries a woman who is in fact a crane (Tsuru no Ongaeshi) disguised as a human. To make money the crane-woman plucks her own feathers to weave silk brocade which the man sells, but she become increasingly ill as she does so. When the man discovers his wife's true identity and the nature of her illness, she leaves him. This tale of a crane returning a favour to her rescuers at the expense of her own health is told in a number of different ways in Japanese folklore, and highlights the interplay of love, gratitude, deception, and loss.
Showtime
Level 75
Brewmaster
Threads: 2
Posted: 11/4/2014 at 1:50 PM Post #67

What pumpkin? There is no pumpkin there. Yes, I'm certain. There has never been a pumpkin there. Quite frankly, I have no idea where you got that idea. Look, see? No pumpki-- oh. I lied. There is a pumpkin.
Zapphire
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 54
Posted: 11/4/2014 at 3:40 PM Post #68

Sea Queen:Here is my avatar!Its supposed to represent the sea.I gave its tentacle wings and dress because octopuses live in the sea.I have it a Sea dog because,Its related to the sea.I gave it blue blush because it looks like my avatar is crying and when it rains its like the sea is crying.I also got inspiration by this picture:
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 11/5/2014 at 1:50 AM Post #69
An avatar representation of the Wheel of Dreams. *u*
The circular wings represent the wheel, and the tail is like the spinner arrow! Its mascot would be a devilish guy, tricking people into spinning the wheel in hopes for prizes, like the special ryori he shows off~

Come one, come all,
To the fantastic Wheel of Dreams!
Win some glorious prizes,
and pets of great themes!

It takes just one fall ticket,
you don't have to be shy!
You can even win the jackpot
in one single try!

Perhaps you'd like this ryori,
the Dark Walkers are quite the beauties!
I've seen winners walk off with 'em,
by the ones, the twos, and threes!

You got yourself a ticket?
Give the wheel a spin!
'Round and 'round, look at it go!
There's nothing to lose, only something to win!

Oh my, oh my, the three-vis pet!
Can you believe your eyes!?
It's almost, almost, almost there!
OH NO, a consolation prize!

You can have some chocolate coins,
as a souvenir from our humble wheel...
But you can always try again next time!
A prize for one ticket, what a deal!

So come one, come all,
To the amazing Wheel of Dreams!
Where no one loses, and everyone wins!
Lady Luck has much to give, it seems!
Edited By Flute on 11/5/2014 at 1:54 AM.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 11/5/2014 at 2:56 AM Post #70

Vladimir Von Yarasa
(Vladimir is a Slavic name meaning Universal Ruler, Yarasa is Turkish for "bat." So basically... Ruler of Bats :D)

Once a simple human peasant known only as Vladimir from a distant land, now a risen ghoul who serves the Headless Horseman. In the early years he tried to resist the Horseman's dark commands, but as time passed on his sins became too much to bear. Vladi was driven mad by the horrible things he had done, and as he descended deeper into that madness he came to embrace his role as a force for evil.

Eventually he became a zealot for the Horseman's cause, and he strove to serve at his best. Where others would fail to do the Horseman's bidding, Vladimir would succeed, often exceeding the Horseman's expectations. These actions didn't go unnoticed, and once Vladimir rose through the ranks he was rewarded with a powerful gift: dominion over bats. It was then that Vladimir was called, "Von Yarasa," a name given to him by the people he and the Horseman preyed upon. This, too, Vladimir embraced, and he kept the name forever more, always using his bats to serve in his schemes.

Now, as the Headless Horseman's second-most faithful servant (second, of course, only to the Horseman's steed) he is trusted with tasks of the highest priority, most notably so, to gather the souls of the innocent in order to raise the dead.

Vladimir completes this task by various means, first finding potential subjects and then putting their virtue to some type of test. He may pretend to be lost, or to have lost something important, or feign illness or an injury. Other times he may come up with something more creative, with elaborate schemes promising entertainment and fun times for whoever would follow him. Delightful music played to lead victims to their doom, enchanting stories told while awaiting the chance to strike, or the promise of adventure the likes of which have never been seen! Those with chivalry and kindness enough to aid him, or those innocent and naive enough to fall for his ploys, are always deemed worthy.

Be wary as you walk the festival grounds; someone may be watching. ;)

Inspired by the Spooky Story I made, which is narrated by none other than Vladimir.
Edited By Xavion on 11/5/2014 at 2:57 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.