Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2014 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Shaylmesse
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/26/2014 at 5:19 AM Post #31

---Note: I'm not much of a writer, so sorry if this is terribly done or a headache to read, and also for getting a little carried away and doing more than a short paragraph xD!---

Cecilia grew up with stories of Hallow's Eve and the darkness that rises, each year growing more powerful. As a Sprite, she had been taught to use her magic in order to keep the darkness outside of the wood. With her sister, Lotus, by her side, the two young sprites prepared for this years battle, unknown to them that a storm was on the horizon. Hours into the battle, lightning struck down from the sky, hitting Lotus down. Cecilia rushed to her side, using her powers to heal her as best she could. Quickly looking around for shelter to protect her sister, Cecilia saw a cave in the distance. She grabbed Lotus and carried her speedily into inside. For hours, she waited by her sister side, until finally she awoke. Cecilia ran to hug her sister, but was soon stopped dead in her tracks. Staring at Lotus with worry, she mumbled "Lotus, what... What's wrong with your eyes?"

A grin grew across Lotus' face as she picked herself up, then slowly walked towards Cecilia. "Foolish little sprites, years of teaching, and yet no one ever bothered to let you in on the biggest secret of all." Lotus said with a laugh. Confused, Cecilia demanded to know what was happening. Lotus stepped back, stretching, "Alright then, story time, I suppose. You see, dear child, I am Archibald, a powerful ruler in another realm. However, I am not able to physically enter your world, but your world happens to have something I desperately desire. So, I found another way. You silly sprites are feeble little creatures, so easy to possess. What is even more beautiful about this, is you don't even realize you were fighting your own kind, for all these years. A simple clocking spell and you can never tell." Archibald cackled, casting the spell, turning Lotus into the darkness. Cecilia stood in awe, not knowing what to do. She was taught to battle the darkness, to destroy it no matter the cost, but this was her sister. She had to choose.....
Kestral
Level 62
The Whimsical
Threads: 87
Posted: 10/26/2014 at 1:48 PM Post #32

My inspiration for creating this avatar are the Two Trees of Valinor from J.R.R. Tolkein's The Silmarillion. My avatar is Telperion, who is the eldest of the two trees. Telperion, the Silver Tree, shed a silver light. It's leaves are described as dark green with silver underneath. Later it and Lauelin were destroyed, but its last flower became the Moon. Likewise, Laurelin's (the Gold Tree) last leaf became the sun. Lastly, the reason My avatar is holding a silver lamp is because two lamps were hung on the two trees to light the Land of Valar before the Sun and Moon.
Mystrea
Level 60
Mojo Master
Threads: 76
Posted: 10/26/2014 at 5:26 PM Post #33

The Collector of Lost Souls.

Every now and then, when a soul departs from it's body, it fails to find the path towards the final weighing of the souls. This daughter of light and dark, trapped between the planes of life and death finds those souls and leads them back to the path. Though sometimes lonely, she does her job diligently, helping human and sylesti alike to find their final rest. Her one companion is Katika, a sweet but mischievous cat who she came across recently. Katika refuses to return to the path, and often runs away when other souls are found.
Okapilover7
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 23
Posted: 10/26/2014 at 8:04 PM Post #34

Lady of the Last Leaf
Inside her extravagant palace made out of a living maple tree, the Lady of the Last Leaf paints every autumn leaf. As they fall, her colors fade and turn from green to yellow, then orange, red, and a warm brown. As the days get colder, the Lady of the Last Leaf puts every tree, one by one, into a deep sleep, so her sister, the Sorceress of the Second Snow, can rule the trees. The Lady of the Last Leaf rules over the tree-sprites until the time comes for the falling of the Last Leaf. A large festival is then held at the maple palace where the oldest Season Sister is once again crowned the tree-sprite Queen. However, the sprites are often so tired that they cannot awake until the time of the Baroness of the Beautiful Bloom is once again ruling the trees.
Snowyh2o
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/26/2014 at 8:56 PM Post #35

"I am the night, the darkness, the unknown. The embodiment of everything that mankind does not know, for as long as man fear what they do not understand, they shall fear me. All living things shall fear me, for they do not know what's behind the curtain of darkness that stands in their way, yet they keep moving forwards, towards a never ending goal, and that is what scares them. I am the unknown, and the unknown has no name."
Arkhantha
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 36
Posted: 10/27/2014 at 5:36 AM Post #36

Niamh Daughter of the Kraken.
How does that work you ask? The Kraken in my head is a mythical creature that can shapeshift. In the depths of the sea he's a dangerous monster, but his reach extends to beyond the deep, dark ocean.
When he wants to he's able to transform into a human shape.

This lovely lady is his daughter and roams the seas on her own pirate ship. And you can better beware of her and her crew, cause they aren't all sweethearts. She has helped many a person to Davy Jones' locker.
Edited By Arkhantha on 10/27/2014 at 5:44 AM.
Myrubypixie
Level 70
Frosty Hands
Threads: 264
Posted: 10/27/2014 at 9:54 PM Post #37

As a young playful faun Ruby loved to play jokes on everyone she could , but it happened one dark halloween , she played a joke on the wrong ghoul that stole her soul and made her a deal to get back her soul she must play a hunting enchantment every halloween in hopes that she can collect a soul from a tricker or treater that fallows her hunted song to her so that she can trade it to the ghoul so that she can stay with the living for another year as her old self but if she does not get a soul by sunrise on halloween she will turns in to a demon fuan and must return to hades tell the fallowing halloween when she will be released agian to hunt for a soul .

so beware if you hear a hunting song on halloween run the other why or fallow the song but be careful she does not see you or you might just lose your soul to this inchanting young faun if she catches you
Edited By Myrubypixie on 10/27/2014 at 10:00 PM.
Deathdust
Level 60
Seashell Collector
Threads: 120
Posted: 10/27/2014 at 11:37 PM Post #38

It worked for the little mermaid, why couldn't it work for me?
He gave his voice for legs, so he could walk on land,
To be with his true love and be hand-in-hand.
But the witch to which he promised his voice,
Could not read what's inside of his head.

He never said how many he needed,
And what kind he really preferred.
She took his wish quite literally
And gave him twenty instead.
Edited By Deathdust on 11/3/2014 at 12:59 AM.
Fallyn
Level 61
Fright Master
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/28/2014 at 2:12 AM Post #39

I created this avatar to show that outer appearances don't always reflect the person inside. The story behind this pretty lil' demon involves her creating a creature to represent the being she truly is. A golden, angelic personality hidden within a dark exterior. The critter, though created from her own self, develops it's own mischievous personality becoming the sweet demons best friend despite it's trouble making ways. The love that grows between them forms a bond that breaks down barriers between good and evil and leads them on many fun-filled adventures.
Treetoes
Level 60
The Dreamer
Threads: 84
Posted: 10/28/2014 at 4:17 PM Post #40

My avatar, a watcher of nightmares, she watches over the dreams of the sylestia people on Halloween night and makes sure that everyone gets their fair share of spooks and shivers. If you study your dreams on the night of Halloween you might see her, but you are never quite sure, after all it was just a dream... right? ...
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.