Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2014 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Meowth27
Level 66
Threads: 102
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 9:41 AM Post #11

She is the happiest little Witch Doctor in the forest. She loves playing with her cute little crocodile puppy and keeps a watchful eye on the forest with her tentacle wings that engulf the sky.
Edited By Meowth27 on 10/25/2014 at 2:35 AM.
Crystal25152
Level 66
Trickster
Threads: 365
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 10:06 AM Post #12

Eye of the Moon
WIP
"Lori! Behind you!" I felt a painful burn at my leg. I didn't see what had happened, because at that second, I blacked out. I heard screams and a single gunshot before my head hit the ground.

I woke up. It was extremely dark. I saw the yellowish moon above my head. My head throbbed. What happened? Where was I? I attempted to stand up, but my left leg failed me, causing me to fall back down. I looked down at my leg. Though the night was almost as dark as a raven's wing, there was just enough light to see that I had two bite marks near the bottom of my leg. From the looks of it, it looked like they were made by fangs of some sort. Hopefully the effects were just numbness for a while. I lay down my head to rest, pondering the questions.
Edited By Crystal25152 on 11/2/2014 at 3:57 PM.
Selfindulgence
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 12:23 PM Post #13

Walking about in the woods at any time can be quite dangerous, but when it's turning time to harvest, the moon wanes and clouds cover the stars at night, that's when the will o' wisps come out to play. Not inherently malevolent little creatures, they're happy to help you find your way out of the woods at night, should you happen to get lost. Problem is, one of them was probably the reason you ended up lost in the first place.

If you hear a tinkling laughter outside your bedroom window, and beguiling flickers of lights across your wall, best to just pull the covers over your head and ignore the call to come and play.
Dauntlessscale1
Level 50
Threads: 144
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 3:51 PM Post #14
Dauntless

Story

I am into Divergent. It is a trilogy book, and the first book is already a movie. The second movie (of the second book) is going to come out on March 2015. Divergent is a different world that has 5 factions: Euridite (The smart) They wear blue, Candor (The honest) They wear white, Abnegation (The selfless) They wear grey, Dauntless (The brave) They wear black- and sometimes dark red, and Amity (The happy/friendly) They wear red and yellow. So this character is inspired by the Dauntless faction (my favorite)
Maimah
Level 67
Sylestiologist
Threads: 58
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 4:16 PM Post #15

This Avatar is called "Waiting for the Lights" because that's what she's doing. In the cold north, in the late part of the year on cold nights, sometimes you can see the lights dance, some people say it's their ancestors, some people say it's a weird force. She and Snuffles (her sea-dog) know it's the sky ocean dancing against the roof of the world. The lights sparkle down and they love to watch them you know. She's sad though because she hasn't seen them yet this year. Every time they were supposed to come and dance, all the clouds hid them away. So now on her clear night, she's waiting once more for her and Snuffles to see the lights dance.

(Avatar inspired by the fact that EVERY TIME the Northern Lights have been out this year we've had cloud cover, and my kids STILL haven't got to see them!)
Gaiadestiny
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 4:32 PM Post #16

The Fairy of the Underworld's duty is to guide souls to a resting place and send messages between the living and the dead. Though not typically malicious, her ghostly heads serve as reminders not to cross her. No one has ever seen her eyes, though it is thought that those who do are forever trapped in Purgatory.
Olooriel
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 24
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 5:51 PM Post #17

The Count. Lord of Vampires.
Edited By Olooriel on 10/24/2014 at 5:52 PM.
Hopp78910
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 49
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 5:51 PM Post #18

I got this idea from the flaming sun. I am always on fire(not really) so I thought why not use idea. The picture is suppose to represent the flaming, bright, sunburning sun.
Katasaur
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 42
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 6:53 PM Post #19

"Get off of my lawn, you crazy hooligans! I've told you a thousand times, no trick-or-treating on my property! You're upsetting Mr. Twinkles with you're infernal knocking!!"

It's best to avoid stepping on Ms. Clowder's grave on Halloween, unless you want to get an earful of the angry cat lady's ranting.
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 7:19 PM Post #20
I've had this idea for a little while. Let's see if I can do it justice ovo

Themed pets always go solo.

It's easier that way. If they don't travel as a pack, they have a better chance at slipping past the Sylestians hunting through the woods, hunting for themed pets to capture and take home. Wild pets didn't like to travel with them either, for the same reason - being themed simply made you too big of a target.

It was a lonely way to live, but it was worth it. None of the captured Sylesties had ever come back, so the other pets assumed the worst - something terrible had happened to them, or they would have escaped and come home to the forest... right?

The little Carrot Cake Qitari pondered this as she walked through the dark, creepy forest that evening, heading back towards her den. So lost in thought was she that the sounds of an adventurer went unnoticed until it was much too late to duck out of sight. Her ears pricked in alarm and she looked around, eyes wide. This was where being alone was a bad thing - if she'd had a partner, they might have heard the Sylestian approach.

The fight was short and fast. The little Qitari was no match for the adventurer's trained party of Sylesties, and she was quickly weakened. She was preparing an elemental attack when something flew towards her, falling on her entire body and pinning her against the earth. A net? Panic began to build in her chest until the tranquilizer set in. What was going to happen to her?

She woke in a brightly lit clearing. She sat up, shook her head, and looked around, still feeling pretty groggy. Ugh, what had happened? Why was this place so bright? Her forest had always been the perfect shade of perpetual evening. Suddenly, her eyes widened. Her forest, then the adventurer, then -

She whirled around, tail whipping anxiously, before freezing altogether. There in front of her was an entire meadow filled with Sylesties of all sorts, some themed and some not, some common and some fabled. She watched them all in shock as they cavorted around, interacting and generally having a nice time. What was this? Where had all of these pets come from?

"Ah, you're awake!" a cheerful voice chirped behind her, making her jump. She turned around to find the adventurer from before, patting a Ryori that clung to her arm. "Hello. I'm sure you're confused, but don't worry - I won't hurt you. Feel free to go play with the others." the adventurer said, flashing a bright smile.

The Qitari turned back towards the pets, ears angled forwards. Was this... what actually happened to captured Sylesties? Did they all end up too happy in their new homes to return to the forest? She stepped cautiously towards the meadow, afraid that this might be a dream, and that she might wake up if she went too fast. A small group of other Qitaris looked at her and grinned, stepping aside to make room for her in their circle.

Maybe... maybe she didn't have to go solo anymore.

(whoops, I might have taken 'short paragraph' a little too far. Sorry ;n; also, I might switch the themed pet I use as inspiration for the avatar later, if a better design comes to mind.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.