Players 2,440 389
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,234,189 1,275
Generated 655,955 49
Captured 1,189,822 102
Bred 6,388,320 1,124
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2014 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Butterflykisses01
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 66
Posted: 11/9/2014 at 7:52 AM Post #81

The Lady of the Sea

Avalea was a princess of great beauty. She lived in a kingdom by the sea and though many suitors came for her, she had been promised to a wicked king. Rumors about her betrothed flew,and planted tails of his wickedness in her mind, but like a good daughter, she never complained. She was taken away from her beloved sea and sent deep into a dark forest to live in a dreary castle. Her new home was nothing like her old one and missed the sea terribly, but still she never complained. The wedding went on and she married the wicked king,whom she had never seen till that day. In her eyes he didn't seem so bad,a little rough around the edges,but still kind to her.
He allowed her to roam the castle freely,except at night. She often heard strange sounds at night,but never grew curious, until the night she heard those sounds right outside the door. Her curiosity got the better of her and she began to search the castle. Her search led her to a frightening sight, her new husband changing form before her very eyes. He was a monstrous beast turning back into a man and with a gasp,it was known she was there. The wicked king grabbed her and threatened her to remain silent about what she saw,but she could not. She refused to remain silent,so the wicked king had her lips sewn shut and she was tossed deep within the dungeon where no sunshine would ever touch her skin again.
Edited By Butterflykisses01 on 11/9/2014 at 7:53 AM.
MakeshiftDemon
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 52
Posted: 11/9/2014 at 2:24 PM Post #82

Fester Gore is tall lanky rouge that uses a bow and arrows, he usually travels with his close friend Aloevan in his caravan. He has the ability to see in the future but at the cost that he can never really fully explain to people what he saw, to the point that he sounds like a fake fortune teller. He has wicked dancing skills and can usually use that, combined with his special way with words to convince people to do what he wants. Fester makes sure to let people know that no one can boss him around or get on his bad side by making rude or sarcastic remarks when they're around. He always tries to leave a good first impression. Although he tends to travel with groups of 6 or 7 people he only ever really sticks with a certain 1 or 2 for long periods of time.

Fester has a real problem with running across cursed items that he almost always gets stuck wearing. He's usually unphased by the (usually) harmless curses though, in fact, Fester's pretty much unphased by most things that happen to him, knowing that life will go on. Fester is considerably older than he looks, being almost 700.
SoulMuncher
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 22
Posted: 11/9/2014 at 2:26 PM Post #83

Aloevan Valindra

Aloevan is short, feisty, and packs one helluva punch in battle; So don't let her short stature fool you!
She travels by caravan with her best friend Fester (see above entry) who is a cannibal. Their friendship is too strong to let something like that come between them. Aloevan loves to live life to the fullest with her closest friends.

Aloevan may look sweet, but she is quick to judge a person. You best have a good first impression, for it's hard to gain her interest in you. If she dislikes a person, she lets them know through subtle pranks and sarcastic comments. She and her friends have a nasty habit of trying to escape from unwanted travel partners at night, leaving them to an unpleasant surprise in the morning.
Gingerpaw
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 48
Posted: 11/9/2014 at 3:09 PM Post #84
Sylestia's Breaking News!

This is a female warrior from a different galaxy unknown to any Sylestian. She was plummeted to Sylestia on a major meteorite, and now wanders Sylestia, searching for treasure, and information. We don't think she has any contact to her family. Over the course 4 days, she can travel 70 miles, and she has unlimited stamina. She has been breaking into homes, stealing clothes, weapons, and gold. Her whereabouts are currently unknown, but be on gaurd. We have no idea how dangerous she is. Oh, and she also has a highly toxic spider!

(Her name is Vidina)
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 11/9/2014 at 9:09 PM Post #85

Come, sit by the fire on this chilly night and I shall entertain you with a story. It all began, as most stories do, long ago on a night much like this eve. It was late and I was on my way home, which sat on the outskirts of town. The air was cool and the darkness, gluttonous. More so lately, there had been reports in the paper of ghoulish demons lurking and attacking unwary souls. The lamp-lit cobblestone road was deserted and the sliver of the moon was my only companion. As I reached the edge of town where the stone road was devoured by a dirt path, my ears caught wind of light footsteps behind me. When I turned around to confront my own demon of fear, I was surprised to be unable to see; the flame in the lamp nearby must have been extinguished by the chill wind. As my eyes adjusted to the dim moonlight, I spied a figure leaning against the stone wall. The figure was tall and cloaked in heavy clothing and the moonlight danced on the figure's silver hair. A gentle flash unveiled an unnatural glint of red as the stranger looked up from his nonchalant position against the wall. As the figure spoke greetings with a smirk upon his lips, bright teeth catching the rays of moonlight as he did so, my eyes traveled to the small horns sat atop his head and then, more terrifyingly, to a pair of large, bat-like wings nearly encompassing him. His attire was unusual and tattered; like that of a traveler. His face, young despite his silvery hair. His eyes, however, revealed a long history of solitude and weariness.

"You should be careful on dark nights much like these," he said with that infectious grin. "Darker creatures than I roam through the witching hour these nights."
I was stunned, and said nothing in reply. His cryptic words echoed down the dark, desolate street. He looked towards the thin moon and the light seized his inhuman eyes, shining deep red, like that of blood.
"What do you want?" my voice quietly squeaked. "I have nothing to give you or anyone else," I whispered, my words carried by the light breeze. He closed his eyes, soaking in the cool warmth of the moon. When he slowly opened his eyes, he turned my way.
"You will be safe tonight, and any other night. Walk freely, without fear; those who would do harm shall only find me, in whom to confide." He smiled a somber smile and set his gaze again, upon the moon. With a sudden gust of air he was devoured by the darkness of the sky, seemingly gone. For now..
Amirell
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 101
Posted: 11/9/2014 at 9:30 PM Post #86

Scarlet the Devourer
A long time ago, a little girl named Scarlet was deemed cursed by the superstitious Elder of her village and was blamed for all the villagers woes. She was thrown into the haunted wood to be devoured by what ever evil lied there. She expected a swift death to be eaten alive by wolves or hell hounds, however the forest recognised a potential in her and instead cared for her. As the years went by Scarlet was twisted into a form befitting the forest. She grew claws, fangs and wolf ears and soon longed for the taste of blood and most of all revenge. Scarlet went back to her village in her new guise, bringing her pack of hungry hell hounds and wolves with her. The village was devoured in mere minutes and the Elder saved as food for last. Scarlet is now know as the Devourer and anyone daring to step near her woods will soon be but a bloodstain on her dark fur.
Entropy
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/9/2014 at 9:48 PM Post #87

She watched, and she waited. Her skin as cool and slick as a stone in a mountain stream, her dress laying close against her skin, unstirred by a single breath. Her lips curled in what seemed to be glee, the pale light glinting off her. She was cold, she was death. Smooth and polished. Poised. She watched and waited. Fingers curled, body bent. Now she watched. Waited. Her eyes were glass, her arms were strong. Once she gave a gasp, a bubble. She watched. Waiting. A ripple. She struck.
Edited By Entropy on 11/9/2014 at 9:50 PM.
Reviren
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 32
Posted: 11/9/2014 at 9:56 PM Post #88

I really like the colors of the magenta Ghostly Hellhound, and I love the way the Shadow Stalkers look. So I flipped through all the shadow stalkers and found this one, Desert Storm, that I thought looked the best with the purple and pink shades of the hellhound. The shadow stalker picks up some of the purple and pink shades from the hellhound. And from these two items, I colored my current favorite outfit, wings, and head item to create this.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 11/9/2014 at 11:58 PM Post #89

A mysterious, ghostly entity. It's said that her raven whispers in her ear any and all information it finds. It's said that if she could speak again that the spells she'd speak would bring the world to ruin. Her gaze itself is also powerful and can make one freeze overwhelmed with fear.
Vermeulen
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 13
Posted: 11/10/2014 at 12:43 AM Post #90

The Lady of Ways. Bringer of fortune and protection to travelers. Her image is most commonly seen at crossroads and travelers' inns. This has led to other associations being applied to her, such as rest and decision making, but her overall purpose remains the same. Most inns with her image also practice a degree of generosity, offering small meals and clean drink to anyone without coin. Making "The Lady's Request" in said Inn is usually done by the more wealthy patrons, offering to pay for a night's stay for someone who was turned away.
Edited By Vermeulen on 11/10/2014 at 1:25 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.