Players 2,422 378
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,239,928 1,189
Generated 656,151 22
Captured 1,190,346 61
Bred 6,393,337 1,106
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2014 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
AaronAmpora
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 148
Posted: 10/31/2014 at 4:19 PM Post #51
Can our short paragraph be a poem about the character?
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 10/31/2014 at 9:37 PM Post #52
That's fine.
Velyanthe
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 22
Posted: 10/31/2014 at 10:37 PM Post #53

The essence of duality: Light and dark, fire and ice, night and day (the sun color on the moon crown), and life and death (the crow).

Those who embrace the essentialism of duality live apart from typical society, preferring to live in tiny communities closer to nature. They are usually spellcasters, learning magics that balance each other, magics to speak with the earth, and magics to summon spirits from other realms.

Some depart from these societies to live with the rest of the world. Some take what they have learned and use it for their own gain, taking from the forest or using destructive, unbalanced powers. The cruel ones never tend to get very far in their endeavors--the land takes hold of them so that the sun or frost may destroy them as the crows condemn them.
Charzarddragon819
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 69
Posted: 10/31/2014 at 10:50 PM Post #54

Jack Skellington
Since Nightmare Before Christmas is an amazing movie, who more fitting than to appear on the scene? This avatar was designed in honor of the character. I know that's not the most original play, however, I think the creativity here comes from using the wardrobe items to make a usable Jack. The hair and beard were to help shape the head and make it a tad larger to mimic Jack's proportions, at least a little. I had fun making this, I hope everyone enjoys it!
Yugena
Level 64
Trickster
Threads: 12
Posted: 11/1/2014 at 1:39 AM Post #55

Harvester of Souls

You know that light at the end of the tunnel? As it turns out it isn't some a hallucination or figment of the imagination at all, it's actually a young beautiful girl with paper colored skin and raven hair. This isn't how she always looked, before the incident her hair shone like radiant sunshine and her skin was lightly tanned, but this was many years ago, far more than she remembers anymore. She was one of those girls that lit up a room just by existing in it, pity she doesn't exist anymore. Despite her near flawless appearance, she had one fatal flaw, inconceivable clumsiness. She was born a frail tiny child, and the doctors had grimly told her parents she wouldn't make it past the week, but she persevered. As a toddler she tripped and fell, knocking herself out on walls, doors, tables, people, and anything that has the misfortune of being in her path. The misfortune that befell her grew as she did, becoming more dangerous and life threatening. On her eighteenth birthday, he parents nervously gifted her a car for excelling in school he entire life, and this is how she died.

Nothing exist in her memory other than the screech of tires on asphalt and waking up in a empty world void of anything besides herself. Lifting her arms she realized that her skin had changed colors, she screamed at the shock but no sound could be heard. Beneath her feet was nothing, above her nothing still, it was a white world void of anything and she began to grow panicked until a voice spoke up seemingly from nowhere and everywhere at once,"My dear,"it said, sounding like an ancient old woman with a heavy accent she could not recognize,"I've been chasing you all your life." She wanted to respond, opening her mouth and clumsy fumbling about, but nothing worked. The voice cackled back a broken laugh,"You should never run from death you know, you should have been visited by me many years ago."

She was confused at first, but gradually memories of her misfortunes flashed though her mind; falling as a child, being hit by various object during school, getting ran over attempting to cross the road, many more, and finally the car screeching in her mind. It all made sense, she should have never made it from the beginning. "Ah, so you understand now do you?" The voice answered to her,"This is your punishment for escaping me so long, you can live here forever in this plane of nothing, or you can do something with your life, well unlife." The voice cackled again at it's own joke and slowly an ancient looking shrunken woman with dark skin materialized before her. The ancient on's clothes were rags barely hanging to her srunken frame but dispute her haggard frame she stood proudly. In the ancient one's hand was a dark metal lantern that hung to her hip. "I too ran from death once and died of old age, you may take my place and let me be free or stay here to fester in nothingness,"the ancient one said with a small grin displaying her broken yellow teeth.

She reached out and took the lantern without hesitation and to be frankly without thinking about the potential consequences that it would have. The lantern flooded the area with light so brightly she could not see and when it faded so had the ancient woman. "Thank you,"said the ancient one with a sad voice. The girl found beautiful feathery wings affixed to her back, her body draped in a macabre dress, and tiny skulls adorning her entire attire. Before her was a dark silhouette of a door, one that she could not enter. "You bring them here,"spoke the ancient one once more,"the ones you save." Suddenly she knew what she had to do, she had more life than she was ever intended to live and for that she was grateful, but never did she truly accomplish anything good and this was her chance to. Tugging on the lantern like a bell, she was suddenly ripped into her old world.

Shadowy butterfly like spirits gathered near her, fluttering and near by and collecting and landing on her clothing. Her lantern lit up casting a beam of light ahead of her, and then she noticed she was in the forest beneath a cliff. She continued on until she found the broken body of a man and above him stood a ghostly skull that hovered over the corpse. As soon as the apparition's face met the lantern it came to her and hid among her feathered wings. "Shh, you're safe now," she cooed as they were both transport back into the empty realm with the door. She released him there and the skull turned back into a man, that bowed deeply to her and then walked away into the door. Never had the girl felt so accomplished in her life, or unlife and this is how the new harvester of souls was born.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 11/1/2014 at 5:12 PM Post #56

A beautiful autumn spirit, who changes the colors of the leaves wherever she goes. She is adorned with leaves, of many colors. And the branches on her back are imbued with magic that make her able to fly. (Kind of like a butterfly, hence the antennas)
Edited By Taptothebeat on 11/1/2014 at 5:18 PM.
Kirakylar
Level 60
Fancy Pants
Threads: 0
Posted: 11/1/2014 at 5:26 PM Post #57

I am darkness come to life. I've no pulse, no heart, no body, yet I see, I hear, I exist. Always in the shadows, never able touch, to change the world around me. But I see, I hear, I think, I feel. Lost in the eternal darkness from which I was born. A witness of life, but never a participant.
Stupic
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 4
Posted: 11/1/2014 at 11:59 PM Post #58

The winds of the night speak of many dangers, but few heed the tails whispered between dusk and dawn. Too bad for those poor souls, their valuables will be gone without so much as a footprint to remember our passing. We are not ones to pass up an easy steal. Guided by the tell-tale sound of air blowing into a crack we strike. Open windows are a favorite, but even a locked door can hide a faulty seal to be be exploited by the nightly wind or the thieves that follow it.

Normally I wouldn't translate the murmurs of the night, but you seem like a decent sort. The sort that doesn't have much to steal anyway, but decent nonetheless.

"Be wary," the wind howls as it rips between gaps so small most wouldn't think of wasting the time to find and patch them. If the night wind can get inside, it's a sure bet that we won't be far behind.

"Be wary," it cries.

The winds warn of danger, will you listen?
Divinis
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/2/2014 at 4:14 PM Post #59

This is my take on the Bride of Frankenstein. Created by Dr. Frankenstein to ease his monster's loneliness, she proves to be just as unpredictable as the original. It appears she has wondered out for a late night snack. I wonder who she used to be?!
Rissada
Level 75
Collector of Souls
Threads: 27
Posted: 11/2/2014 at 8:25 PM Post #60

This is Melina and with her is Kyr'asha. They are the guardians on the night winds. Specifically, the winds in the autumn and going into the early winter. They ensure that the winds are at the right temperature and speed. Seeing them at night is pretty normal. But if you see them during the day, it is wise to make sure you have plenty of firewood inside and a hearth-fire going. The unwise are most likely to freeze to death before the night is done. Heed this warning and make sure you have plenty of firewood, just in case.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.