Players 2,428 405
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,232,914 1,434
Generated 655,906 93
Captured 1,189,720 106
Bred 6,387,196 1,235
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Fall Festival 2014 - Avatar Dress Up
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
XxAniraxX
Level 75
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 52
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 7:27 PM Post #21

~WANTED~
Reward: Wheel of Fortune Ticket, Handful of Candy, 100,000g
The moment you mistake this vampire for an innocent little girl, is the moment she has placed you under her spell and will drain you of your blood. Her tricks include: Lamps candle going out and now she's lost, Shes fallen and can't get up and needs your help, She directly asks you for a pint of blood. Do not under any circumstances help her in anyway, she is very dangerous. We have just burned the last person who helped her.
Fuzznuggets
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 6
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 9:10 PM Post #22
-------------------Silence and the Great Dragon-------------------

In the eye of a constant ice storm lies an ancient and powerful ice temple. Within this temple were very powerful angelic Frost worriers they studded heavy ice magic as well as train in the harsh icy conditions to draw strength and power from there environment. One day a great ice dragon had brought a boy with charcoal skin to the steps of the temple then took to the skies. The angels approached the boy with caution and found a note on him that reads.

"If you are reading this then the dragon made it safely with the boy. His name is Silence please take care of him for it is unsafe for him here. He is our only hope of salvation in our darkest times only he has the power to stop the darkness that consumes our city."

The angels gathered together and all talked to each other and finally agreed to take on the young boy. Silence wakes up in pain and grips his back, the angels rush towards him they took him to what seemed to be a medical room. The angels sat Silence down in a bed they noticed a glowing blue runes carved into his body were glowing, then Silence griped his back where there was huge swelling and eventually a pair of beautiful blue wings ripped through his back. With a final harsh scream Silence fell to his side and took a deep breath of relief then passed out.

When Silence woke up his wings had been cleaned brushed and was formally greeted by every angel. The angels gave Silence there finest magical ice outfit and sword and told him that he was to train with the angels until he became of age to venture on his own. The angels told him it was his destiny to learn all they had to offer in order to stand up to the darkness. Silence accepted his mission to gain the right training to prevent evil from prevailing.

Many years have passed and over time Silence grew a tail and pair of horns which help him amplify his psychic Frost ability's. The source of most of his power is drawn from the jewel that floats in the center wile the tail acts as a grounding for heavy magic spells. Silence has become fond of the skies and takes pride on his wings always grooming when ever possible. The harsh climate is perfect for Silence and he takes comfort in it especially during training. The angels had taught Silence everything they had known and the angels felt it was time for Silence to avenge his city. Silence felt a strange feeling in the runes that had been carved so long ago in his body had started to glow as it was calling to the great dragon. Moments later the great dragon appeared and Silence got on its back wished the angels fair well then set off to find his broken city. To this day Silence still looks for his lost broken city tearing apart any one who stands against him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------The End--------------------------------------------------
Edited By Angeliccastiel on 11/2/2014 at 9:50 AM.
Apolloandyami
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 4
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 9:56 PM Post #23

This is Integra princess of Symphony and her loving pet Alucard. Integra and Alucard love to go outside and play. They play fetch and than go on a woke in the garden. After there woke they go inside get washed up, go to diner, take a bath and go to sleep.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 9:59 PM Post #24
I am the bump in the night. I am the shadow on the wall. I am the one who is always watching you. I am the one you fear, when you think there is nothing to fear at all. I am fear's musician. I am night's silent cry. I m horror's caretaker. I am the Guardian of Nightmares. And I shall be feared.

Turquoisefeather
Level 60
Nature Walker
Threads: 186
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 10:07 PM Post #25
I thought I'd go with something that screamed me:D I think this is the cutest halloween costume ever lol.( I am trying to actually get this costume, I already have the back. Anyone selling the other parts please ping me!)
If you ever find yourself wandering through a field at night, do not fright, for I am a friendly Scarecrow! My name is Spice! I only show up in the fall to spread my Autumn cheer:) I love to help the farmer keep his crops away from the crows, and when Halloween rolls around, I help hand out little goodies and treats!
Edited By Turquoisefeather on 10/25/2014 at 8:07 PM.
Nareen
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 21
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 10:20 PM Post #26

Since it's the fall festival and around halloween, I wanted to create a fitting outfit for my avatar for this contest. Since I actually want to wear it, I could only use items I already had or have access to at the moment. Because I'm not a user for that long yet there aren't that many items in my possessions yet, which is why I had to go with a lot of items from this current festival to make it look halloween themed enough for my taste.
Either way I'm still pretty happy how it turned out, and even if others may be more creative it's great to have tried! :)
Edited By Nareen on 10/24/2014 at 10:27 PM.
FierePepr
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 301
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 10:22 PM Post #27
I based this character off my avatar!

Her name is Pum-Quinn.
She roams the Halloween night in search of lost pets,
and puts them in a pumpkin or squash, and sets them on your doorstep!
Uncarved pumpkins will become jack-o-lanterns, showing that she was there,
She will ward off spooks and ghosts with a special candle for your pumpkins.
Often called protector of the night.

SHORT POEM:
A small squash for you,
Its lit, the spirits all gone,
your pumpkin pet sleeps.
Maddytivon
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 23
Posted: 10/24/2014 at 10:47 PM Post #28

This character was inspired by a story I'm writing with my sister.

Taiyuan is a dragon priest, he communicates and translates for humans so that their messages may reach the dragons who control the weather. Understanding of dragon speech is rare and normally only a handful of females are born with the talent, when found the young girls are taken to the nearest dragon temple and taught. However when a male is found with this talent the nearest dragon takes them and raises them as their own child and gifts them with wings as they are a rare treasure regardless of their race. Taiyuan was a fox spirit that was taken and raised by his dragon lord communicating the wants and needs of those who live in the surrounding villages helping keep nature in balance as well as tending to every need of his lord.
Sphinxfire21
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 8
Posted: 10/25/2014 at 2:18 AM Post #29

Demoness Nyghtmare and Companion

Nyghtmare, spawned from the eternal dark abyss itself,
spurns the ways of humanity and wraps herself in darkness and isolation.
Her only companion a Sea Dog by the name of Ethereal,
she travels through the dredges of society, slinking in the darkened corners.
She preys on the lost souls of the condemned, granting judgment at a whim.
Beware becoming lost in the night. She may be a friend, but more likely foe.
Eyes that pierce the veil of lies and deceit, do not deign to betray her only kindness.
It shall be your last duplicity.

Edited By Sphinxfire21 on 10/26/2014 at 4:39 PM.
Motacilla
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/25/2014 at 5:18 AM Post #30

One late night, when a thick fog was covering the forest, the Moon's light hardly peering through just to make it more eerie, me and my three Zolnixis were making our way along a small trail. Suddenly Silestis froze; and a moment later I saw the lights - small yellow stars in the trees where the pale fog somehow turned too dark. Curious, I took some cautious steps off the trail, towards the lights and listened. Someone was certainly there. With sudden swiftness this someone came close - and the scarce light of the Moon and the small glowing "stars" on their outfit revealed the silhouettes of a human figure and a wolf at their side. Three sets of eyes watched me closely while the deep magic mist around them stopped me from doing the same. I could hear, however, the beast sniffing the air, and the rustling of feathers; my Nixis were next to me, cautious - but not afraid. We stood unmoving for a long while, when suddenly the bird spread it's wings and shot right past me. The hunter - so I assumed - passed me so close by that I could see behind their mist. But I looked away. Better not to disturb what hunts during Halloweens.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.