Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Manor Mystery
Page 9 1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/11/2021 at 3:32 PM Post #81
(Sorry but you did make your character Clairvoyant)

"Nothing quiet so easy," Mr. Niccos says, "This case's past and future if you can come up with that." He sits down calmly waiting for the reading. He's a sceptic that much is very clear.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/13/2021 at 9:14 PM Post #82
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=8#73
Author: Starpup5
Time Posted: 5/6/2021 at 4:14 PM
The man smiles, "I got it from out of state and I'm afraid this is the last copy on the east coast. You wouldn't happen to be willing to work together on this case would you? At least as far as figuring out a certain clue. Plus I'd reccomend loosing the boots if you want a chance to outfox the dog and Detective Rookie. If you're intrested I can give you this copy in return for your help. Meet me in room 365 after you've had a shower and changed shoes.''

I blink. How did he know? I was probably too obvious. Well, whatever, the game's up, and it's not like it could hurt, right?
Unless he's the murderer, that is.
Then again, I really do need to lose the boots-- wait, how'd he know the dog and Detective Rookie were chasing me earlier?
"I- okay. Sounds good." I head upstairs to have a shower and change my shoes, at least if I have any spare shoes.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/14/2021 at 4:58 PM Post #83
A few minutes later a pair of shoes arrives outside your door. Seems like this stranger has no desire for you to get caught. He waits paciently for you to arrive in room 365. Once you arrive you see his room is sparsly furnished except for the two laptops and a Sherlock Holmes novel. One is open to the current case and the other has the rest of the contestant's names, pictures, and type of work on it. There are two bounty hunters with the last name Jamison.
"I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Nike Niccos. No I was not named after the shoe brand. I was named after the goddess of victory," The stranger speaks, "I have already made alliances with some of the contestants. I suggest you do the same since generally it's mutually benifical. In case you were wondering how I knew about the dog and the police, I'm not nieve, I saw the grass, the scent of mint, and what looked like a certain type of mud from the manor. Now most would try to be sneaky unless they were being chased and since you're a bounty hunter most likely a dog chased you.''
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/16/2021 at 7:49 PM Post #84
(Just a reminder ping. Are you still intrested in this?)
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=6#56
Time Posted: 4/25/2021 at 8:45 PM
Eventually you get to the restraunt and Detective Jones knows what she's talking about as the restraunt is packed. You are seated nearby a couple who are discussing the competition and the recent murder related to the competition.
"Murdered are you sure," The man asks. He is middle aged with well groomed brown and grey hair. He has both a scholarly look and a look of someone you didn't want to cross.
"I'm sure Mr.Green," The red haired woman answers she seems like she's in a bit of a rush, "it's in the news plus I got a look at the manor while the police were there. And I'm pretty sure someone bought or stole all the Nellie Bly books. I looked in the library even the news articles were missing. No one noticed until I pointed it out."
"Miss Icily calm down please as you know our deal we split the money evenly when the murders are solved. Any lawyer tries to contest that and I'll have my lawyers fight for the money. Blackwell's Island has been closed for years so if we managed to get out there we'd still have no records and no clue what we're looking for in there. Besides it's a maze and you and I both know it or need I remind you what happened to Cononel Mustard with the candlestick?"
Miss Icily shutters, "No need."
After a bit their food comes and after eating with Mr. Green paying the bill they leave.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 5/16/2021 at 11:19 PM Post #85
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=9#84
Time Posted: 5/16/2021 at 7:49 PM
(Just a reminder ping. Are you still intrested in this?)
[quote=2496841]

(Ah! Yep. Sorry, May's always a bit of a busy month for me, but I'll try to be more active in the future! ^^)
I absently listen to their conversation, tapping my fingers on the table in boredom as I examine the ceiling. Huh, another party that's interested in the mystery. Either it's a small world, or there really are a lot of people intrigued by it. Once they leave, I space out a bit (I'm easily distracted. Obviously.)
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/17/2021 at 5:47 AM Post #86
(Okay sorry for the constant bugging you than. Hope everything calms down for you soon)

While walking out the door Mr. Green takes notice of you and he looks rather unhappy. Miss Icily smiles slightly at you.
Your food arrives after the other party leaves, "Here's your food sir sorry about the wait."
The food is good and the atmosphere is calm. Where would you like to go now?
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 5/17/2021 at 7:20 PM Post #87
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=9#81
Time Posted: 5/11/2021 at 3:32 PM
(Sorry but you did make your character Clairvoyant)

"Nothing quiet so easy," Mr. Niccos says, "This case's past and future if you can come up with that." He sits down calmly waiting for the reading. He's a sceptic that much is very clear.

"Ah so just a basic three card reading" she remarked clearly feeling the skepticism. This reading would be harder than usual, because a skeptic always threw off the cards. With a deep breath she took out the deck and slid it across the table she had set up. She drew the fan of 78 cards back into her hand and began to shuffle before placing the pile down.

She pulled off a card from the top, a card from the middle, and the bottom card.

First was The Hanged Man,Second was The Devil, and lastly was the Seven of Wands. She looked at them intently, causually paying attention to his reaction
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/18/2021 at 2:41 PM Post #88
"That's not good for me," Mr. Niccos mutters quietly, "Yes I know what the cards mean, I used to know a con artist not that I'm staying you're one." His demiener doesn't change much aside from being a little more cautious, "Do your cards say anything else?"
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 5/19/2021 at 6:43 PM Post #89
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=9#86
Time Posted: 5/17/2021 at 5:47 AM
(Okay sorry for the constant bugging you than. Hope everything calms down for you soon)

While walking out the door Mr. Green takes notice of you and he looks rather unhappy. Miss Icily smiles slightly at you.
Your food arrives after the other party leaves, "Here's your food sir sorry about the wait."
The food is good and the atmosphere is calm. Where would you like to go now?

After finishing my meal (and leaving a tip- I'm not rude!) I decide to explore the city, maybe see a couple sights. After all, if I'm stuck here, might as well make the best of it.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/19/2021 at 9:00 PM Post #90
The Big Apple is a nice city with many sights and sounds though not all of them are good. After seeing the second sight you wanted to see, you see Mr. Green nearby and steadily getting closer.
Before you can react he grabs you tightly by the arm, "What do you know of this case? Lie to me and you'll regret it."
Miss Icily frowns looking away from you, "Maybe he'd be more willing to help us Mr. Green if you were more gentle."
Mr. Green looks you in the eyes, he meant busness, before releasing you. There is this horrible feeling when you are close to Mr. Green like you just got too close to something you shouldn't have.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 8, 9, 10... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.