Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Manor Mystery
Page 8 1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 12, 13, 14 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/3/2021 at 6:39 PM Post #71
(Bolding or quoting my post helps me keep track of your story line so I can improve it and spend less time tracking down our last posts. Please remember to bold or quote my posts.)

"He's in a hotel somewhere aside from that I can't tell you much. And if your worried about dying don't be with Mr. Niccos he's not one of the two bounty hunters or the criminal," Mr. Potters points out three main hotels and several smaller motels on your map, "Keep in mind Mr. Niccos is a black belt in Judo."
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/6/2021 at 4:10 PM Post #72
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=7#67
Author: Starpup5
Time Posted: 5/3/2021 at 2:55 PM
You return to your hotel room only to find someone reading and watching for someone in the lobby. The man is reading Nlie Bly's book very possibly the only copy in the city at the molment. The blond glances up at you before going back to his book. It's fairly ovious he's been out for a run too as his shoes are muddy. His watch on the other hand is a smart watch currently displaying the time. It's roughly one in the morning. Considering everything you got away cleanly.

I clear my throat. "Interesting book you've got there. Where'd you happen to get a copy? It was, ah, recommended to me, but I haven't gotten a chance to actually pick one up. Haven't been able to find one."
Edited By Skylarky on 5/6/2021 at 4:10 PM.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/6/2021 at 4:14 PM Post #73
The man smiles, "I got it from out of state and I'm afraid this is the last copy on the east coast. You wouldn't happen to be willing to work together on this case would you? At least as far as figuring out a certain clue. Plus I'd reccomend loosing the boots if you want a chance to outfox the dog and Detective Rookie. If you're intrested I can give you this copy in return for your help. Meet me in room 365 after you've had a shower and changed shoes.''
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 5/8/2021 at 4:31 PM Post #74
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=8#71
Time Posted: 5/3/2021 at 6:39 PM
(Bolding or quoting my post helps me keep track of your story line so I can improve it and spend less time tracking down our last posts. Please remember to bold or quote my posts.)

"He's in a hotel somewhere aside from that I can't tell you much. And if your worried about dying don't be with Mr. Niccos he's not one of the two bounty hunters or the criminal," Mr. Potters points out three main hotels and several smaller motels on your map, "Keep in mind Mr. Niccos is a black belt in Judo."

(Sorry!! I don't know why i keep forgetting)

"and what does he look like?" i asked. I had no plans to go to EACH hotel and motel and ask if they had any current residents under that name. It'd be easier to set up shop outside or near some of them and perhaps earn some money in the process of finding this Mr.Niccos
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/8/2021 at 7:14 PM Post #75
"He's a blond, athletic, any more than that I can't really tell you," Mr. Potters answers, "but you'll know him when you talk to him or if you have ever watched judo championships. From what I understand he's quiet good at it. He's, I believe, at some Comfort Inn. Best of luck."
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 5/10/2021 at 7:43 PM Post #76
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=8#75
Time Posted: 5/8/2021 at 7:14 PM
"He's a blond, athletic, any more than that I can't really tell you," Mr. Potters answers, "but you'll know him when you talk to him or if you have ever watched judo championships. From what I understand he's quiet good at it. He's, I believe, at some Comfort Inn. Best of luck."

"oh an athlete great" she remarked, laced with sarcasm. They were good for a few things unless they had brains, which hopefully this blond did. "Thanks for the luck, but i've already got it" she replied back to him before getting up, leaving behind the papers and taking her notes with her. Gameplan? Set up a booth near one of the comfort inns and wait for a buff blond to show up.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2021 at 7:51 PM Post #77
You follow your plan only Mr.Niccos is not the only athletic blond. He approaches you though, "Before you say anything about me being a jock know I know why you're here. I've been watching you since you set up shop. Little tip next time you want to blend in, don't stand right in front of a security camera. So who sent you?"
Not only had Mr. Niccos spotted you he'd blended in enough with the crowd to sneak up on you.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 5/10/2021 at 8:09 PM Post #78
well flingling fiddlesticks she thought to herself. "Maybe i wanted you to notice me, besides it's not a waste of my time if i'm also looking for business opportunities" she quickly remarks. "and as for who sent me, i can say I just wanted to meet with you" Quickly she scanned up and down him looking for anything out of the ordinary. She had a little knack for looking for things, it made her day to day job a tad easier.
Starpup5
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2021 at 8:13 PM Post #79
"It was Mr. Potters wasn't it,'' Mr.Niccos guesses, "I should have known. Leave it to the historian to find a lead. Very well than.'' He puts down the amount for a reading, "I'd like to have my fortune told.'' His posture radiates confidence but not cockiness. The only thing out of place with him was a laptop case.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Posted: 5/10/2021 at 8:39 PM Post #80
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=97586&page=8#79
Time Posted: 5/10/2021 at 8:13 PM
"It was Mr. Potters wasn't it,'' Mr.Niccos guesses, "I should have known. Leave it to the historian to find a lead. Very well than.'' He puts down the amount for a reading, "I'd like to have my fortune told.'' His posture radiates confidence but not cockiness. The only thing out of place with him was a laptop case.

"Well he didn't SEND me, he did kindly let me know where you were staying tho" she admitted. "Take a seat" she kindly remarked pulling out the seat opposite of her own. "Anything in particular you'd like a reading about? Such as financial future, romantic future, anything else particular about the future"

(Here's to me trying to do a tarot reading let's hope it goes well)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 7, 8, 9... 12, 13, 14
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.