Forum Index > Roleplay Games > The Eleventh Hour - RPG [Closed]
Page 30 1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31... 33, 34, 35 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 11:12 PM Post #291
Before you get the chance to do so, you hear multiple heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. You're closer to the stairs as you're less far into the aisle, so you're the first to be seen by the people wearing police badges. "Freeze!" one of them shouts at you. "You've been charged with assault."
The girl behind you glances up, although she can't see them just yet. "Oh, fabulous. I think this is my fault," she mutters in a low enough voice that only you can hear her.
Edited By Larkien on 3/20/2021 at 11:13 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 3/20/2021 at 11:50 PM Post #292
This pen was donated to the library by an anonymous benefactor. It may "store" a written message of the user's choosing, to be copied down at a later time. The ink pot shown here is likely purposefully crafted to go as a set with the pen, and it seems to hold an infinite amount of ink. Its crafter is unknown.

This pocket watch was abandoned in this very section of the library several years ago. Although multiple efforts were made to find its owner, none came forth, so at this time, it is now part of the library's display. Examination of its workings reveal that its intended purpose was meant to be something of a trackable device, but it has been somehow damaged and thus does not work. Additionally, the device that would have tracked it has never been found. Due to signature markings etched on the inside of it, it is believed to have been crafted by the legendary crafter known as the Crane, but these markings could have been easily forged, so the actual crafter is uncertain.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 3/21/2021 at 4:23 PM Post #293
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=30#291
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 3/20/2021 at 11:12 PM
Before you get the chance to do so, you hear multiple heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. You're closer to the stairs as you're less far into the aisle, so you're the first to be seen by the people wearing police badges. "Freeze!" one of them shouts at you. "You've been charged with assault."
The girl behind you glances up, although she can't see them just yet. "Oh, fabulous. I think this is my fault," she mutters in a low enough voice that only you can hear her.

"Assault of what? The only assulat I've done is of the spiders that keep popping up in my bedroom. I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm just trying to help a friend pick up some dorpped books." Eleni complains but complies.
Whiterosealliance
Level 72
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 14
Posted: 3/22/2021 at 12:02 AM Post #294
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=25#249
Time Posted: 3/5/2021 at 11:10 PM
(Uhh let's go with office if that's aight? xD)
(Dude I just realized that your character's occupation in this RPG is practically the one my character in your RPG has in his canon verse)

Even if it had been a dream, the line between dream and reality must be so thin that you don't even remember having fallen asleep last night. You dodge the crowds and make your way to the office, about a five minute walk from your apartment.
Your mentor's office is locked, but you'd fortunately brought the spare key with you out of habit. The office is adjacent to the police station - practically a separate building, but still convenient, and it allows you guys to have some personal space.

(*mind blown noises*)
(yeah i made this response a little while ago and saved it. um. i think i overdid the joke.)

Ladies and gentlemen, this disgusting feral BEAST is about to do the most horrific thing you've ever seen. If you are faint of heart, please, avert your eyes before you are absolutely traumatized by this utterly inhumane and savage treatment towards an innocent human being that is about to occur.

The wretched beast is reaching with his scraggly claws into his pocket. Nobody has been able to predict what is about to happen next. It took scientists and historians ages to decipher the text and images recording this story to find out what was going to happen next.

The item this beast is carrying upon itself is metallic and sharp. I hope that I will never have to defend myself against such a fearsome weapon. It plunges this metallic stick into the keyhole and opens the door and swings its ugly and hairy head around the room, seeking out his prey. It lets out a fierce battle cry,

"Hello?"
Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 3/22/2021 at 11:29 AM Post #295
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=29#289
Time Posted: 3/20/2021 at 10:41 PM
"Yes, yes, of course," he says quickly, pointing at a shelf before pulling out a handkerchief and dabbing his forehead yet again. "Over there, if you'll excuse me I'll be in the back room." He hurries out and heads through a door behind him, which doesn't quite muffle his mumbling and what sounds like him rummaging around violently.

Evan, a little conserned, heads over to the soup shelf but makes sure that the shelf is inbetween him and the counter. He starts to brows the soups and waites until the shop keeper comes back out before heading up to pay
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 3/28/2021 at 12:09 AM Post #296
Outside, it's bright and sunny, but still a crisp autumn day, as you feel a cool wind ruffle your hair and the pages of the sketchbook you're holding. Nothing outside seems to be amiss, either, people are rushing by you on their way to their respective destinations as usual, without paying you any heed- just the regular bustle that gets even more busy the farther downtown you get, you're accustomed to the sounds of the city.
From farther away, you hear the deep ringing of the bell tower beyond the comforting sounds of footsteps, occasional yelling, jingling, and indistinct chatter, counting out eleven tolls.

Where do you want to go to look for your friends?
Edited By Larkien on 3/28/2021 at 12:11 AM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 3/29/2021 at 10:46 AM Post #297
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=30#292
Time Posted: 3/20/2021 at 11:50 PM
This pen was donated to the library by an anonymous benefactor. It may "store" a written message of the user's choosing, to be copied down at a later time. The ink pot shown here is likely purposefully crafted to go as a set with the pen, and it seems to hold an infinite amount of ink. Its crafter is unknown.

This pocket watch was abandoned in this very section of the library several years ago. Although multiple efforts were made to find its owner, none came forth, so at this time, it is now part of the library's display. Examination of its workings reveal that its intended purpose was meant to be something of a trackable device, but it has been somehow damaged and thus does not work. Additionally, the device that would have tracked it has never been found. Due to signature markings etched on the inside of it, it is believed to have been crafted by the legendary crafter known as the Crane, but these markings could have been easily forged, so the actual crafter is uncertain.

Mildly interesting.... huh. I turn and glance at Siara, wondering what I should do now.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/29/2021 at 11:47 AM Post #298
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=29#288
Author: Kittyauthor
Time Posted: 3/20/2021 at 9:05 PM
[quote=2480303]

(Pfff. "Oops" "Does that make me a god then?" I laughed out loud. Also did a Tarr slime their book or something? )

What does an undead deer have to do with the end of the world, I think. I tap my fingers on my leg, trying to remember the last moments.

Elongated hallway. Ceiling crashing down on my head. Waking up in yesterday...

Does it have to do with death? Is this deer the bad omen? Was a member of the undead deer things that splashed this book with... black goo? Was it this scientist's fault for dooming the world?

I close the book and ponder. Maybe I should go look for one?

I open the cookbook and look through it for any indication of undead deer, knowing, deep inside, I'll just need to look for myself.

*pokes Lark*

(Did I forget to ping you the first time?)
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 3/29/2021 at 8:43 PM Post #299
No, I've just been busy and only managed to reply to one post at all lol
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 4/1/2021 at 8:55 AM Post #300
(Ah, understood. Take your time, no rush.)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31... 33, 34, 35
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.