Selena King

Species
Human

Alignment
chaotic neutral

Appearance

She is 6 ft tall.

Personality
Selena is very blunt and will tell you the truth even if you don't like it. She is very smart but very dense when other people have feelings for her. She has a laid back attitude to most people. She is very stubborn. She is very loyal and never betray them when they earned her trust. She is kind to little kids and animals. She is determined to do whats right. She is very protective of her friends that she has. She is also strong-willed. She can be spontaneous and impulsive. She is respectful to a degree even if she is a tomboy.

Backstory
Selena grew up in a wealthy family but was a rebel because her parents only wanted her to be what they want and not what she wanted to be. She grew through the years and graduated High school and College. She became a famous writer that makes different genres of books for all ages. On November 11th she was writing a new chapter for her new book that she is making. After she writes around an hour she takes a break and went on a walk around the neighborhood. Around lunch time she would go back home and cooks a simple and easy lunch for her to eat. After she is done eating she would then begins to write again until she needed a break. Around supper time she would stop writing for the day and eat leftovers. Selena would watch movies the rest of the night before she goes to bed a 11 pm.

- parkour
- reading
-boxing
-pocky

Dislikes
- her parents
- Karen
- the press

Fears
She has claustrophobia because her parents but her in a tight space for punishment when she was younger.

Worst Flaw
She doesn't like to interact with people or trust them because most would use her to get to her parents or get more popular when she was at school.

Theme/Color Scheme
Blue flames

Other
Hope I did this right and tell me if I need to fix anything
The art is not mine

"Yes?" Selena asked answering the phone. "Sorry but no I will not give you information on where my parents are because I do not and will never talk to them for what they did,"
Edited By Lovador on 2/5/2021 at 10:05 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 9:26 PM Post #23
It looks good but please read the rules again and update your form accordingly ^^
Oh,and I also need to know what your character was doing that day.
See those mini banner things at the top of each post? They're basically snippets of a picture. That's what I mean by theme, for example if you give me something like "green sparkles" I'll look up a picture of green sparkles and put a snippet of that at the top of the post where I track your character information. It's just for fun and aesthetics lol.
Edited By Larkien on 2/5/2021 at 9:32 PM.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 92
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 10:05 PM Post #24
I hope I did it right this time tell me if I missed anything again.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 10:55 PM Post #25
Looks good, accepted!
Ready to start?
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 10:56 PM Post #26
Yes I am.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 11:17 PM Post #27
(Just a heads up, this world isn't entirely modern so there aren't TVs or phones, it's more of a steampunk-ish setting)

You weren't really paying attention the morning of November 12th when everything went down; you were too absorbed in the book you were writing. You'd just looked up from the manuscript to rest your eyes for a second when everything started shaking. Figuring it was an earthquake or something similar, you'd jumped up and ducked under your desk, hearing faint screams and yelling from outside as the room somehow seemed to elongate and shift strangely.
You weren't sure what had happened from one moment to the next, but the last thing you remember from then was feeling something crash down on your head, despite you thinking your head had been covered by the desk.

Suddenly, you blink and open your eyes to find yourself back in your bed the same way you had been the morning of the day before. Light filters through a crack in your curtains, and you can hear the muffled chatter and bustle from outside that you're used to waking up to. Except that doesn't make sense; the last thing you heard was screaming and crashing, not... normal sounds.
What will you do?
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 11:24 PM Post #28
Selena get out of her bed and walks to the window to look at the date. "November 11th but the 11 past already?" Selena thought to herself. Even though she wakes up to the same noise outside she felt like something is wrong.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 11:32 PM Post #29
(Don't forget to quote my last post xP)

The clock tower is right outside your window, and though there's no date on it, it reads 11:00 (AM, you assume, since it's morning). If you want the date, you could probably go outside and ask someone. Everyone outside is walking by on their way to their respective tasks, and nothing seems to be amiss.
Lovador
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/5/2021 at 11:40 PM Post #30
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=3#29
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 2/5/2021 at 11:32 PM
(Don't forget to quote my last post xP)

The clock tower is right outside your window, and though there's no date on it, it reads 11:00 (AM, you assume, since it's morning). If you want the date, you could probably go outside and ask someone. Everyone outside is walking by on their way to their respective tasks, and nothing seems to be amiss.

(Sorry about that)

Selena sighed and thought, "If I want the date I might as well ask someone outside but I won't like it." She goes outside and asked someone walking past for home, "Excuse me I hate to be a bother but what's the date?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 33, 34, 35
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.