Noha
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 43
Posted: 2/12/2021 at 9:49 PM Post #171
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=17#170
Author: Larkian
Time Posted: 2/12/2021 at 9:45 PM
There's nothing nearby, there are some pretty big rocks but you doubt you can lift them, and you can't exactly carry a stump. You don't have a stool or anything, and the nearest bench is a good ways away.

Evan looked at the tree and thought "I'll be back for you" as if he was talking to it. He leaves the park and heads back home where he can grab the stool he uses to reach to back of the top shelf in his room.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 2/13/2021 at 12:47 AM Post #172
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=16#156
Time Posted: 2/11/2021 at 7:05 PM
You sneak around the end of the literature section and enter the history section to find what looks like half of the books on the shelves scattered on the floor, a redheaded girl standing in the center of it all, and someone who's dressed in a library aide uniform passed out on the floor at the other end of the section. The girl whips around at the sound of your footsteps and immediately raises a thick book threateningly. "Get out."

"Um....ok? I kinda just wanted to get a book can i at least get it? Uh, please tell me youre gobba lick those up later because books and being on the floor randomly isnt a good combo." Eleni sqys.
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/13/2021 at 9:37 AM Post #173
(Life has been hectic. Sorry for not responding sooner.)

(The End happened on the morning of the 12th, by the way xP)

Really, why did the apocalypse have to strike at the most inconvenient time? You could've been standing outside, or at least be properly dressed, but noo, you'd just returned from the bathroom and were in your pajamas.
Not that you had any time to complain about that when the ceiling came crashing down on your head. It happened almost in a split second, you'd just registered that there was some shouting coming from outside and the hallway was looking strangely elongated, then you looked up and crash.

And then you blink to find yourself in bed, with the sun shining outside and absolutely no sign of the ceiling breaking. The most logical explanation was for it to have been a dream. But it felt nothing like a dream, just that you had been standing in the hallway one moment and now you were sitting up in bed.

What will you do?

I sit up on my bed. Was it just a dream?

No, how could it have been? Usually my dreams are blurry in spots, yet then... I shudder at the memory.

Am I dead? Is this the afterlife?

I shake my head and run my fingers through my hair. How does one even test if this is the afterlife? Would the afterlife have... news with dates? Maybe not?

I get up and get dressed.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 2/13/2021 at 1:40 PM Post #174
There could be infinite worlds in the void, no one really knows, though there are a few more well-known worlds, one of them being Fantasia. No one can get a sense of the amount of worlds, though, seeing as you can't exactly see them all at once.

(This isn't from the book, you already know this. It's kinda like how early explorers didn't know America existed)

Fantasia Legends: The Haunted Lighthouse is something you've heard of before, usually the site of ghost stories told around campfires. It's about an old, abandoned lighthouse found in the Outlands just before the ocean, where strange noises and mysterious happenings have been known to occur. The book questions whether or not the lighthouse is actually haunted, raising theories such as scientific phenomena, a scheme to keep people away, and other feasible explanations for its "haunted" occurrences
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/13/2021 at 8:22 PM Post #175
She spins the bracelet around her finger almost carelessly. "Gold and silver together don't work so well, they have properties that cancel each other out, I think. Rubies, if you have any, are good for anything involving emotions- depends on what you pair it with. There are a few others, I'm sure, but we didn't work with gems much."

(I'm just randomly pulling fancy properties out of the air, all about that improvisation amirite)
Edited By Larkien on 2/13/2021 at 8:23 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/13/2021 at 8:51 PM Post #176

"What book is it?" she asks warily, "And it's none of your business whether I'm going to pick them up or not." You're not so sure it's a good idea to antagonize her, if you were planning to do so, because she's probably about a second from putting you on the floor with the books and the library aide.

(Dude I just realized my redheaded characters somehow ALL have names that start with R)
(AND THERE ARE FIVE OF THEM)
(Well not counting Lark cause his hair is like mostly brown)
(They've got a whole menagerie of exotic eye colors too)
Edited By Larkien on 2/13/2021 at 8:56 PM.
Mystiria827
Level 69
The Perfectionist
Threads: 40
Posted: 2/15/2021 at 3:17 PM Post #177
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=18#175
Time Posted: 2/13/2021 at 8:22 PM
She spins the bracelet around her finger almost carelessly. "Gold and silver together don't work so well, they have properties that cancel each other out, I think. Rubies, if you have any, are good for anything involving emotions- depends on what you pair it with. There are a few others, I'm sure, but we didn't work with gems much."

(I'm just randomly pulling fancy properties out of the air, all about that improvisation amirite)

(haha yep, pretty much!)
I nod slightly, a little bewildered. I've never dealt with magic much before. "I.... think I heard something about the meaning behind gemstones, a long time ago. I guess I never put much thought into that, otherwise...."
Kittyauthor
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/15/2021 at 5:29 PM Post #178
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=96409&page=18#173
Author: Kittyauthor
Time Posted: 2/13/2021 at 9:37 AM
(Life has been hectic. Sorry for not responding sooner.)

(The End happened on the morning of the 12th, by the way xP)

Really, why did the apocalypse have to strike at the most inconvenient time? You could've been standing outside, or at least be properly dressed, but noo, you'd just returned from the bathroom and were in your pajamas.
Not that you had any time to complain about that when the ceiling came crashing down on your head. It happened almost in a split second, you'd just registered that there was some shouting coming from outside and the hallway was looking strangely elongated, then you looked up and crash.

And then you blink to find yourself in bed, with the sun shining outside and absolutely no sign of the ceiling breaking. The most logical explanation was for it to have been a dream. But it felt nothing like a dream, just that you had been standing in the hallway one moment and now you were sitting up in bed.

What will you do?

I sit up on my bed. Was it just a dream?

No, how could it have been? Usually my dreams are blurry in spots, yet then... I shudder at the memory.

Am I dead? Is this the afterlife?

I shake my head and run my fingers through my hair. How does one even test if this is the afterlife? Would the afterlife have... news with dates? Maybe not?

I get up and get dressed.

(Did I not put enough info?)
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/15/2021 at 6:38 PM Post #179
(You're good, I'm just a bit busy with other priorities atm, I'll reply within the day)
Edited By Larkien on 2/15/2021 at 6:39 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Posted: 2/15/2021 at 11:28 PM Post #180
You do so, feeling strangely uncomfortable at the fact that everything is, well, normal. No screaming or anything out of the ordinary, it'd just be another... whatever day it currently is, if it weren't for that weird experience.
If you want to check the date, you could probably either ask someone or find a newspaper or something. But as for whether this is the afterlife, well, there's no clear solution for that.
Edited By Larkien on 2/15/2021 at 11:29 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19... 33, 34, 35
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.