Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Winter Festival - Pet Trait Design
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 11/18/2018 at 8:21 AM Post #51
Holy cow!The kelpie quotation and the Morrkko one look amazing!
Auria
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 63
Posted: 11/18/2018 at 11:11 AM Post #52
Aw thanks ^-^ It wasn't too hard to do...except the tails. They were a pain.
Mythnomer
Level 75
Omniscient Gardener
Threads: 34
Posted: 11/18/2018 at 11:15 AM Post #53
My design is based off a Draft Horse

Taishi
Level 64
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 30
Posted: 11/18/2018 at 11:49 AM Post #54
Resubmitting a few:

M1 puffadore (Cute Cleats):

M1 Qitari (Nicknamed "Mountain Mare"):
Kalores
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 109
Posted: 11/18/2018 at 9:30 PM Post #55
Here are my Winter Fest Pet Trait entries~

Aurleon
Water Spirit:
I wanted to give the Aurleon an aquatic feel.

Draeyl
Draeyl
Astral Wings:
This is one I am reentering. It is a set of wings based off of the Astral Armor and Helm for the Draeyl.

Ferrikki
Flame Crest:
I thought a nice flame would suit the Flame Runes trait.

Griffi
Cosmic Essence:
There are some cosmic energies with stars in it swirling around the Griffi.

Kelpari
Cosmic Mantle:
On the chest is a stone with a star inside. There is a metal loop around the neck which has engravings on it. There is also supposed to be a metal crescent moon around each shoulder blade which also has engravings on it. The pinky red stuff coming off of the loop and crescent moons is supposed to be cosmic energy with stars in it.

Luffox
Phoenix Wings:
The golden feathers form the arm of the wing and out from the feathers come flames.

Lunemara
Solar Wings:
I got the idea from native sun art. I though, with a name like "Lune", it would be nice to throw some sun/moon references in there. The wings are supposed to be transparent.

Lupora
Spiritual Runes:
I thought a nice spiritual vibe would suit the Lupora as wolves are often seen in a spiritual way.

Morkko
Shadow/Ephemeral Familiars:
The Morkko has little familiars(drawn like hummingbirds) flying around it, but they look hazy or shadow like.

Nephini
Sun/Solar Runes/Markings:
The Nephini has the Sun Armor Mutation, so I though it would be nice to have a gene that would go well with it.

Ny'vene
Cosmic/Nebula/Starry Essence:
There are a few nice star/space themed traits for the Ny'vene, so I thought an essence mutation based off of the same thing would be nice. The pink and blue areas are like nebulas, with stars in them.

Puffadore
Glowing/Firefly Horns:
The Puffadore is sporting a pair of horns with glowing parts on it that would resemble the glow of a firefly.

Qitari
Rainbow Essence:
The Qitari has a couple of rainbow traits, so I thought a Rainbow Essence mutation would go well with them.

Sylvorpa
Storm Guardian Wings:
The Sylvorpa has a pair of dragon like wings made out of water. In them course lightening bolts.

Vulnyx
Starfire Runes:
This is a gene design to go with the Starfire Mutation set~

Zolnixi
Kamaitachi:
This mutation is based off of the Yokai in Japanese lore called Kamaitachi. In this mutation, I have given the Zolnixi a sickle coming out of its tail and one sickle coming out of each of its legs.
Edited By Kalores on 11/18/2018 at 9:36 PM.
Rileyy
Level 75
High Druid
Threads: 56
Posted: 11/20/2018 at 10:10 AM Post #56
I didnt realize I had missed the deadline but in case you see this, Ill put it here and pm you Krin.

G1 trait- Snowfall While drawing this trait, I was thinking about a cute lil ferriki playing and burrowing in the snow then popping their head up out of it and how the snow would be settled on it.

G2 trait- Frosty Feathers This trait was inspired by how a feather would freeze in the winter. On the edges, its darker, but fades gently in towards the middle. The tip is C3.

G3 trait- Snowflake This is just a simple little snowflake in the ferriki orb. Its one larger snowflake with smaller dots of varying sizes around it, like a snowfall.

The image isnt loading for me, but Ill leave that there in case itll somehow load for someone else and heres the link to the image

https://m.imgur.com/PfCwEVr
Edited By Reddestiny37 on 11/20/2018 at 10:15 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.