Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Fall Festival - Storytelling Day 13
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 22, 23, 24 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Caw
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 64
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 3:01 PM Post #41
Spotted Kittens (omg sorry for the ping. Its been doing that a lot lately without me noticing!)

Im flattered. No, really. I am. But Im not sure if its worth it. I mean, what if Im blamed for her disappearance too if I help you? No no, Im sorry. I know you didnt do it, but I have a reputation to hold. Youre a kitten, theyd never hurt you, but me? A dark scary hunter? Of course theyd chase me out of the forest! Or perhaps something worse!
Take a deep breath, and calm down. Im sure shes fine, just that- you know... cats vanish sometimes? Actually that doesnt sound right. Hey! I didnt mean it like that! Okay, okay. Fine. Ill help. Lemme see... how does she look again? Uh-huh. Interesting. Small? Alright. Lemme think... have I heard of her?
Oh! I have an idea. I remember seeing her before! She was heading in the direction of Astryl Vale! You know that direction right? And I actually think she was going to the mountains!
Wait. You're thinking of going there? I mean, of course you would! Shes your sister! Not like I have a sister, so I cant relate, but I can assume. However, it is super dangerous. I heard that there is a dangerous Sylesti there unlike anyone has ever seen. I think its called the Leader of the Moons. It is said to guard that mythical coven that you speak of. I wish you luck on finding your sister.
Edited By Caw on 10/31/2018 at 8:45 AM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 3:04 PM Post #42
Spotted Kittens

Zima was incredibly happy that Yae believed her! Finally she had a friend who would help her. Maybe this mysterious Hunter would help her, too!

"Thank you so much, Yae! Where do we find the Hunter?"

Yae munched thoughtfully on her leaf before replying, "I think I heard something about him being somewhere near the Enigmatic Grotto.

Zima could feel her fur standing up. She heard tales of how dangerous that place was. If that was where the Hunter was though then that would be where they had to go.
Edited By Savynn on 10/30/2018 at 10:20 PM.
Tonystark
Level 70
High Warlord
Threads: 245
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 3:23 PM Post #43
Spotted Kittens

Zima shivered with relief at the fact that Yae believed her. Tears of anxiety dripped down her cheeks making jester like patterns on her fur. " The hunter.. " she whispered, her voice shook with emotion and reverence at once. This was a mysterious sylesti whom few had ever seen. True it was wondered if he or she ever existed. " How do we find them? " Yae shook her head " you don't find him.. "

" he finds you " a voice rasped as a darkly bedecked ryori slipped from the shadows behind them.
Amberfur
Level 70
Guardian
Threads: 91
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 3:26 PM Post #44
Spotted kittens

A creature steps out of the shadows, in front of Yae and Zima. In an old, but sweet voice, it chants it's greeting.
"I heard my name,
I have been called,
If for good reason,
I shall not be appalled.
So tell me why,
Sylesti two,
What hast brought me to you?"
MonarchsReign
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 7
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 3:33 PM Post #45

Spotted Kittens

And so, the two headed out to meet the Hunter in the Shadows. Yae led the way deep into the mysterious Enigmatic Grotto until they reached a den surrounded by bones and warnings.

Yes? Who's there? Uff, two whelps. I've not the time to play with silly pups- Blood Cascade Coven? Heavens, what are you doing getting mixed up with them? Your sister, missing? Hrumph, this little caterpillar brought you to me for that? I suppose I was a good choice.

Stay close, pups. I'm sure you won't let me go without you, and I'd rather not have you bumbling about trying to follow me. The coven is dangerous for whelps like you, you'll need to let me do the talking and, well, most likely the fighting. We'll pick up some allies along the way to help us.
Xxwinterwoodsxx
Level 66
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 44
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 3:33 PM Post #46
Spotted Kittens

Part Three: The Journey

"Where will we find this hunter?" Zima asked, her fluffy tail waving excitedly.
"My book on Umbra Forest says he resides in the Enigmatic Grotto," Yae replied. Zima's tail stilled and her ears pulled back.
"The Enigmatic Grotto? But there are trolls there! And undead monsters! We might be more likely to drown in the desert than make it through there alive!" Zima whimpered fearfully. Yae also looked scared, but determined.
"Zuri was your sister, and my friend. We must do whatever it takes to find her!" Yae's speech emboldened Zima, and after packing some bags of food and potions and grabbing a map from one of Yae's books, they set east towards the Enigmatic Grotto.
After what seemed like hours of walking, they reached a small clearing. It was quite dark, so Zima and Yae decided to make camp for the night. Zima was not tired, but Yae had much shorter legs and needed to rest. Yae gathered some dry sticks and Zima dug a hole for a fire. Using small black rocks, Yae called them flint, they started a small fire.
Yae and Zima decided to take turns keeping watch throughout the night, but despite the agreement, they were both awake most of the night, kept up by the distant howls of Luporas and the shrill screeches of hunting Nytekries. In the morning, they would continue their journey to the grotto and find The Hunter in the Shadows.

-To be continued
Edited By Xxwinterwoodsxx on 10/30/2018 at 3:37 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 3:41 PM Post #47
(.so we continue the new prompt story?)

!Spotted Kittens!

Zima purred,"He's just a myth,like Shifters and Were-Lupora's."She nuzzled her newfound friend tho.Yae seemed to shrink back,"yeah they are....look behind you" she said softly.A large Shadow covered the two,"Look before you say something's not real child,you may just be wrong"A large Feaora stepped into view his skeletal face peering out from the darkness.
He chuckled."Your story is right,the coven has taken your sister." he pawed the ground."But not for the reason you think.Legends are real....and so are the monsters in them." He knelt down to the two,"Hop on,i must take you to see someone,someone who sent me to get you"Zima backed up,"But why?" she's asked curling round her friend."I-I don't know" the hunter said with difficulty.Slowy the Lunamara caterpillar wiggles out of Zima's grasp,"Come on!" she crawled her way up to the back.Zima slowly made her way up."Hold on" The hunter said turning and running off,the wind blew thru all of their fur.Teh world seemed to go by in a blue.Untill it stopped.A cold wind blew on them,"We're here" the hunter said ominously.The two young sylesties turned to see small door...leading into the mountain.

Edited By Dragongem23 on 10/30/2018 at 5:04 PM.
Xovinx
Level 74
Fright Master
Threads: 15
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 3:56 PM Post #48
Spotted Kittens

The Hunter in the Shadows. What he is, no one knows. Where he lives, no one can guess. We can't possibly find him... but they do say that, if someone has a true need, he will find them.

Come, little friends, follow me. Away from the town, into the trees. He doesn't like people, my dear Hunter doesn't, but he will help you if you are brave. Come away, come away.

But be quiet, my children! These forests are dark, and filled with mystery. Filled with... secrets. Step quietly, keep your voices low... they are always listening.
Ajthedragon
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 4:10 PM Post #49
Spotted Kittens

Far above little Zima and Yae, the trees rustle as the afternoon light was suddenly blotch out by the moving branches. Carefully Zima curled her tail around her new friend as the air and the shadows themselves seamed to rush round the pair, before all sound ceased.

The darkness was abnormal, Zimas keen eyes could barely make out the world beyond her whiskers. Untill a gentle calming light started pulsing, and spreading before her eyes. As the light coils its way round the figure, Zimas ears dropped as, with a shriek, Yea scurried under Zimas bigger form. Stood before them was Aurleon so dark she melded with the shadows themselves.

"Do not fear hatchlings." Her voice was sweet and light, but it echoed back from the darkness with malice. "I am a member of the hunters, and the Blood Cascade Coven, have been in our sights for a long time. Now I, myself, am not a tracker. The rest of my clan is set up deeper in the forest, I suggest you hurry, I can cover your path but not only do you have Blood Cascade at your tail, the Vulnyx have sent the demon heads after you little one." Opening her great wings the darkness stated to retreat back to the shadows.

"I wont be far behind you, but mind the path you take, there are dangers in these woods that not even my clan would dare face, now, follow the sound of water. The demons have already caught up." With one simple clap of her wings, the Aurleon was gone.

(ok 262 words, that could have been a lost worse XD )
Edited By Ajthedragon on 10/31/2018 at 2:32 PM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 4:48 PM Post #50
Spotted Kittens

*Hmph*

A deep voice resounded from the trees above. Yae and Zima eyes widened in surprise as they looked up, but no one was there.

"You cannot find the Hunter in the Shadows...only the Hunter can find YOU!" the voice continued.

A shadowy haughty figure emerged. With arms crossed and a smug smile, he peered down at the two with squinted eyes.

"What reason do you have to seek me out?" he bellowed as he stared at Zima.

"I...I..." Zima stuttered as she averted her eyes and slowly backed away, paw by paw. The hunter was too intimidating.

Meanwhile, Yae wiggled her way forward, weaving in front of Zima.

"Oh esteemed hunter!" Yae exclaimed, whilst bowing in reverence.

"We seek your assistance to right an injustice by the Blood Cascade Coven!" She squeaked with all her might.

The hunter grew solemn immediately at the words. His brows furrowed as he replied, "The Blood Cascade Coven...what do you know?"

Yae and Zima then proceeded to tell the Hunter the full story. After grasping the situation he nodded that the two had come to the right person.

You see, the Hunter has a special power to speak with the trees of the forest. That's how he knew Yae and Zima were looking for him after all! After consulting the forest, the Hunter learned that Zima's sister had indeed come this way, towards the old water mill by the river west of the forest in fact...
Edited By Taptothebeat on 10/30/2018 at 4:54 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 22, 23, 24
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.