Players 2,331 336
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,263,730 1,511
Generated 656,491 13
Captured 1,191,286 59
Bred 6,415,858 1,439
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2018 Fall Festival - Storytelling Day 13
Page 6 1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 22, 23, 24 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Galaxea
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 138
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 5:02 PM Post #51
Spotted Kittens.

"Where do we find this hunter?" Zuri sighed. "I am not sure" replies Yae. " Rumor has it that he...or maybe she, I forget which, has a layer deep in Umbra forest." Zuri Looked at the little lunemara. "Could you show me the way?" Yae cocked her head. "I'm not sure how to get there, but I'll come along if you want. At least it would give you someone to talk to". Zuri thought about this for a moment. It might be dangerous, but it would be a good to have another set of eyes...and someone to talk to. "Alright" she said at last. "Lets get moving."

They walked through the gathering night until they came to an Apple orchard. Yae nudged Zuri's leg to get her attention and whispered in her ear. "Careful this is the orchard of Farmer Talris. It's called sweet blossom orchard. He dosen't like sylesties near it. If he finds us he will try to catch us and sell us as pets." Zuri nodded, deciding she did not like this farmer person. They crept past a farmhouse with lights shining in the windows. They were crossing the path that ran to the door when a twig snapped underpaw. Both sylesties froze. A shadow passed in front of a window before the door opened. "Run for it!" Yae called.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 5:07 PM Post #52
Saving Zuri

My name is Zima and I have a story to tell. Unfortunately, it is not a very believable one; or so says the Umbra Forest Vulnyx Council. My sister, Zuri, disappeared two days ago under most mysterious circumstances. Authorities had the gall to name me as the prime suspect in her disappearance and I am now at large!

I concede, It is true that Zuri and I have had our differences. Is that not what littermates do? But I would never hurt my sister; I love her! I desperately tried to explain the truth to the authorities, but they told me that the Blood Cascade Coven was nothing more than a myth told by elder Vulnyx to scare us kittens. But I swear! I saw them; they do exist. Please, you have to believe me! Will you please help me, stranger? Please help me to find my sister, Zuri, and to clear my name before it's too late for the both of us.

Oh no! I am so sorry that something like that has happened to you. Your sister disappears, nobody will believe you, and then they even blame you?! That is dreadful! Truly dreadful!

I believe you, Zima, for whatever it's worth. I'm just confused about why you would come to me for help. You do realize I'm just a teeny, tiny Lunemara caterpillar, right? I'm no good at tracking or investigating, let alone fighting a whole coven. I can't even fly yet! The only thing I do is hang around and eat leaves.

Oh, don't make that face, please. I didn't say I wouldn't help you! I just don't think I'll be any good at it. But I know someone who would! The Hunter in the Shadows! I've heard others say that the Hunter can find anything and anyone. It doesn't matter how difficult or impossible the task seems, the Hunter always finds them. The Hunter will find Zuri!

---

The Hunter
Outside the Hunter's shop wind-chimes and dream-catchers hung from the branches and around the doorway. The shop was in an old carved out redwood tree. It was off the path, a ways into the woods. The door opened, revealing a tan male with a fluffy mane of fur. He gives a nod, inviting the two in. "I am the Hunter," he says, scrutinizing the two young creatures. "Tell me your story and I will do what ever I can to help." He sits down and listen's to the two, nodding and asking questions when needed. Once the tale ends he gives nod. "Yes, yes I believe I could help you. We must hurry though. On October 31st the Coven shall gain a flood of power as the souls of the Underworld arise to mingle among the living. If we do not rescue your sister before All Hallow's Eve I believe she shall be lost the sands of time. I promise you though children, I will do whatever I can to save your sister from a possibly ghastly fate."
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 5:28 PM Post #53

Spotted Kittens

"The Hunter in the Shadows has made his home inside the Enigmatic Grotto, we should start looking there" said Yae. Zima and Yae arrived at the Enigmatic Grotto. The entrance was covered in a layer of moss which lead into a small cave. From a distance Yae spotted a den towards the back of the cave and the young sylestis began making their way over.

As they got closer they noticed the den was run down and surrounded by bones. They began to wonder if the Hunter had moved on to another location until they heard scratching from behind them. The startled sylestis whipped around and came face to face with the Hunter. Yae squeaked.

The first thing they noticed were the Hunter's piercing red eyes, followed by his scars and stained mane. "What business do you have coming to the den of the Hunter?" He growled out. "We're looking for my sister Zuri, she has gone to find the Blood Cascade Coven!" Zima squeaked out. The Hunter's eyes widened at the mention of the coven. "Ah, yes I know of the coven, they're quite a dangerous group. Are you sure you're prepared to take on this journey?" The Hunter said while looking directly at Zima. "Yes, I am. I need to find Zuri!" Zima said with confidence.

"Very well, I'll help you."
Edited By Angelzrulez on 10/31/2018 at 9:39 AM.
Cloudofsummer
Level 32
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 2
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 6:08 PM Post #54
Spotted Kittens

"The Hunter in the Shadow!? We'll never find the Hunter. Legend has it that he is the Shadow. Unless he wants to, no one can find him," Zima said,"Even if we did find him, it's not like he will help us. My council had even laid traps to capture him because they want to have him under their control. "
Suddenly, a strong gust of wind started blowing.
A hoarse voice whispered in their ears,"Little one, you do not know me and my temper. Even if your council had save me when I was young, it does not mean they can get above me. Since I can't hurt them, pulling their haughty face down once a while should be fun." A low laughter echoed around them.
"Will you really help me find my sister? Although she is annoying and kind of dumb. I'll do anything to save her."
"Anything, you say?" The voice drawled."I'll tell you when the time comes, but don't back down from it."
A shadow start to materialize before them.
Caramelcoco
Level 70
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 93
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 8:15 PM Post #55
Spotted Kittens

Thank you so much, Yae! I really need help. However, I don't have time to wait around for the Hunter. I gotta do this myself. Also, if the Hunter finds Zuri, what's he going to do with her? I can't trust the Hunter. He might do something bad to Zuri. I have to find her fast.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 10:06 PM Post #56
Spotted Kittens

"But Yae, where will we find such a Hunter? Do we ask someone else, or must we search through the whole of Umbra ourselves? He hardly sounds like the kind of creature who would just turn up on the whim of a cub and a caterpillar."

Yae smiled. "Oh, don't you worry Zima. If you are in dire need of help, you don't need to find the Hunter. He will find you. He is drawn to those in need. In fact, I am sure that he will arrive within the hour."

*A few minutes pass*

Suddenly, a gruff voice arose from the underbrush, and the Hunter snaked out of the bushes. "You presume I am slower than a snail my dear Yae. An hour is much too long for you two to wait alone." He turned to Zima, smiling slightly. "I, my dear, am the Hunter of Shadows, the best tracker in all of Umbra. You are in need of my services, I understand? The Coven that you seek is well hidden. I will bring you to them. But we must hurry." Here he turned. "We are already being followed."

The Hunter
Edited By Happiness on 10/30/2018 at 10:16 PM.
Amarok
Level 75
Fancy Pants
Threads: 105
Posted: 10/30/2018 at 10:58 PM Post #57
Spotted Kittens

"The hunter of the shadows?" Zima cocked her head to the side. "How do we find it?"
Yae shook her head sadly. "I don't know." Her face lit up. "What if we go and look in the library? There might be a clue in there!"
"Okay." Zima replied as they took the short path that led to the largest building shaped like an open book.
The marble stairs led upwards into a large room cluttered with books and scrolls. There were lit candles on every table as magical lanterns lined the walls.
"Where should we look first?" Asked Zima. The caterpillar was already wriggling her way towards the various maps and atlases that were scattered across the floor. "I'll start here. We should also find some books on mythology."
"Oh." Said Zima, confused. "I thought The hunter of the Shadows was a real creature..."
"It is!" Said Yae. "It's just that no one has seen it in such a long time... and people don't believe it exists anymore. But I know it does: It can fly faster than any eagle, and can see the whole world when it flies. Look here..." Yae pointed to a grand looking painting that was titled in elegant script: The Hunter of the Shadows

Edited By Amarok on 10/31/2018 at 5:34 AM.
SerenityEather
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 30
Posted: 10/31/2018 at 1:51 AM Post #58
Spotted Kittens

An intimidating avion looks down from a great oak tree. "Why have you come to me, little ones?" The Nytekrie screeches questioningly.

"Please! I need your help!" Zima cries pleadingly before explaining why.

"I see, then, little ones. Certainly, I will aid you. But first, I must as a question. Where do we begin? For the end of any thing can only come after the beginning." The Hunter in Shadows screeched.
Edited By MistDragon on 10/31/2018 at 1:52 AM.
Asviloka
Level 70
Ghost Writer
Threads: 89
Posted: 10/31/2018 at 7:06 AM Post #59
Spotted Kittens

Anthem

Whats that you say? You're trying to find the Hunter in the Shadows? Of course I've heard of her, but if the tales are true she'd be as hard to find as those Covenites you claim to have seen.

Listen, kitten, I get it. You're all worked up about this, and not without good reason. But you've got to relax a bit. This isn't the sort of thing you can solve by running around frantically. Sit. Breathe. You're going to wear yourself out at this rate. How many people have you been talking to already today?

Exactly. Too many. Trust me. You can get anywhere by walking, just not as fast.

Good. Now, rest a bit and just listen.

If you want to find the Hunter, your best bet is through one of her children. They're not nearly as elusive as the Hunter herself, and it sounds like you have a fair chance of convincing them that you're in need of help. Last I knew, a couple of them were out camping by the fungus grove. Just tell them Anthem sent you, and they'll be less likely to run off. Probably.

You're welcome, but there's no need to rush! Slow dow--

Ah, well. There she goes.
Edited By Asviloka on 10/31/2018 at 7:09 AM.
Scoutwolf
Level 57
Scout
Threads: 36
Posted: 10/31/2018 at 9:26 AM Post #60
Spotted Kittens.

Zima looked at Yae. "A hunter. In the darkness. Yeah I thank you for your help and all, but we really need to hurry; not mess with fairy tales." Yae looked at her. "No really!" she said in sincere support. "He's really out there!" Then there was the whirring sound. Zima froze in confusion, and Yae crawled beneath her paws. A big and dark Nytekrie loomed out of the shadows. Its pale orange stripes making an eerie glow. "Well, at least you didn't try to find me." it said. "Even if you did you wouldn't find me. And DON'T call me a fairy tale. It hurts that someone doesn't believe in you.But that is talk for another time. Now what do you ... Oh, I see." Zima stared and the newcomer. Yae finally got out from her paws. "We need your help." she said in a small voice. The Nytekrie sighed. "I knew that. And, I know that your sister is in the covens hand. They are near. Go West. You'll find them in a clearing." With that the Nytekrie dissolved back into the shadows. "Hurry. You don't have much time." the shadows whisper as Zima plodded bravely on. Yae hitched a ride on her shoulder. "As long as I am not eaten," she said. "I'll call this trip a success, and our friendship stable." Then Zima rushed into a big bulky figure.
"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

Thanks for reading. :) thanks. (I really can't figure out how to put the animals on here. Sorry, if I did, it would be better.)
Edited By Scoutwolf on 10/31/2018 at 9:56 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 5, 6, 7... 22, 23, 24
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.