Threads: 316
Posted: 4/27/2020 at 1:18 PM Post #51
Technically the whole prp is one big laugh/cringefest
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/28/2020 at 9:18 AM Post #52
Bullying deaf characters is fun, apparently.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=86947&page=250#2498
Author: Parasitenumber1
Time Posted: 4/27/2020 at 11:40 PM
"Of course it's still happening, I was born with it! I can't just make it stop any time I want! "

Wait, where do I go? Eh, so lost all the time!!

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=86947&page=250#2499
Author: Xedite
Time Posted: 4/28/2020 at 12:17 AM
Scias
Scias facepalmed at his panic and motioned him to just take a seat and wait.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=86947&page=250#2500
Time Posted: 4/28/2020 at 12:24 AM
"You don't have to motion, I can lip read. As I have mentioned before I'm pretty sure, but why would you remember that?"

Although he wasn't happy with Scias' reaction, he sat down.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=86947&page=251#2501
Time Posted: 4/28/2020 at 12:38 AM
Scias

"Read this then."
Scias decided to flip him off with a bit of a chuckle.

"We're going to talk over the plan, alright? I'll try to keep you in the loop.
Just.
Chill. Alright?"

Discord again, I'm convinced this player's entire character is just a joke to mess with me:

Part 1
The monk knocked on the door to Darin's quarters, but there was no response, and so he slid it open. Immediately several sand scuttlers piled out of Darin's room and sprinted/flew down the corridor before Jah-Stille promptly slammed the door back shut, hearing the skittering of many more sand scuttlers inside. One scuttler was squeaking much more loudly than normal. Another had longer, heavier legs that made the bug's run look more like a horse's gallop. One had grown thick floof all over its carapace. And a particular scuttler even had what looked like tiny opposable thumbs at the ends of its legs, forming rudimentary graspers.
As they scattered, Darin could be heard screaming in the distance "MY BABIES! "

Part 2

Darin and Dune Buggy III Jr. stepped back into his quarters... only to discover all his sand scuttler pets were gone. "MY BABIES! WHERE DID THEY GO?!" It didn't take much more than a short inquiry to discover the maintenance group had "evicted" all of them along with the rest of the sand scuttler "pests" that had infested the ship when they landed to offload the refugees... much to the Daarizi's indignant rage.

Chronos flicked his ears up at Darin's yelling from below and seemed almost rattled, as if he suddenly felt some sort of disturbance in the natural order and a strange sense of deja vu.
Edited By Xedite on 4/28/2020 at 9:28 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/4/2020 at 10:06 AM Post #53
thread slep
let's wake

Yolvet followed behind the crew. "Thats a good call, Darin. Fan out, search for something we can use. Keep an open channel."

"I'll keep an ear on him, boss. At least put our RF to some use around here." X said as he opened a mental channel with Darin.

<"Testing. Testing. Can you hear me?"> Darin communicated to X via RF as he zipped up his jacket and headed out in the direction of the civilian housing, He gave Dune Buggy III Jr. on his shoulder a pat before getting his double barrel shotgun unholstered and at the ready.

Zen blasted loud dial-up noises across the RF spectrum at the other two Daarizi present. Or at least, she did until Irvaela stepped in, backhanding her. "Cut that crap out, at least take this a little seriously!"

<"Signal's ***, but we'll work with the interference."> X winced hard at the noises and shot Zen a glare, grumbling. <"Ignore that last bit though. Let me know when you got a visual on something.">

Honestly I could probably dump this whole Discord here. Smh

<"No guarantee the rest of the city's gonna be a ghost town, I'd be prepared for a firefight no matter what."> Darin said as he failed to pick the lock of the SUV and resorted to wrenching the vehicle door open by force, ignoring the shrill squeaking alarm of the automated security system. <"I should have the SUV brought back to the LZ in a few minutes. You find anything useful, Irv?">

<"Zen's found a couple of battery packs, a pack of Juicy Fruit chewing gum, and some rocks.">

<"Aeldrians have juicy fruit gum?"> Darin said with surprise while finishing his hotwiring to get the vehicle's engine started. Hopping into the cockpit, He revved the engine and was about to drive out when something caught his eye. He leaned out the SUV window and peeked out while still mostly under the garage.
<"uh... Zen? Are you indoors or outdoors right now?">

<"_Well, funny story actually, Juicy Fruit is the most imported candy to planet Minara. There's a bit of a story to that. You see, back when relations with the species were first starting off-__">

Zen cut Irv off. <"I'm outside. Should I not be?">
Edited By Xedite on 5/5/2020 at 5:46 AM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 5/12/2020 at 1:48 PM Post #54
(omg lol)
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88608&page=33#325
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 5/8/2020 at 11:08 AM
Lishian tilted his head ever so slightly. "I'm known for making it a pain to get information out of mmy head. It's also a pain to get it out for myself as well. Besides, I'm pretty sure Luna can easily flip you off, she's rather good at being a stalker." Lishian concentrated hard on the last word, letting his power kick in and letting the word print itself (a little painfully) over Kiyo's face. It'd take a lot of soap and probably some cleaner and a lot of water to get that off. Seeing as this guy yknew Mikal and Mikal, as far as Lishian knew, still had his heart "tattoo" Lishian had given him, this would be entertaining.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88608&page=33#326
Time Posted: 5/8/2020 at 11:36 AM
(well now I'm literally just writing anime characters that's fine)

Kiyo
(Park)
At the pain of the writing over his forehead, something broke in Kiyo and he drove the smoke knife straight against Lishian's throat, just beginning to pierce the skin.
"Then you leave me no options." He laughed a bit, clutching his forehead and taking a drag on his cigarette. "How about I carve the word corpse into your own forehead? Might I borrow a pen?"

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88608&page=34#332
Time Posted: 5/8/2020 at 12:15 PM
(He keeps this sass up and he gonna die.
Kiyo doesn't like killing people, never said he wouldn't
Does the writing inflict wounds though or is it like a branding? Out of curiosity)

(Uh this is actually really dark, even for me and what I expected to write here, so.. forewarning)

Kiyo
(Park)
"Let's see how much you do."
Kiyo grit his teeth, stepping forward to grab the man by the neck and slam his back against a young maple tree as the smoke knife dissipated with the end of his cigarette dimming and finishing. He drew his lighter, just holding it to the man's hair and thumbing the igniter slightly.
"A knife is too easy anyways. I've always liked seeing people burn alive. It makes such a pretty blaze.
I don't like you. If I wasn't on the orders I was, you would have been long a campfire to me."
He lit a small flame at the end of the man's hair, clicking the lighter closed and putting it away.
"Make me a promise. Mister. Lishian. Isaac. Allen. And I will put the pretty little flame out, sparing you and your dear secret friend from an untimely human barbeque.
You will join Salvation Silence."

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88608&page=34#333
Time Posted: 5/8/2020 at 12:25 PM
"Which friend? I have a lot you know. Jsut saying. But just saying I kind of live with a former officer right now." Lishian grimaced.

(Its like a temporary tattoo, its relaly jsut ink but it hurts a good bit when applied, it's like a needle with ink but it can be removed. Thought it takes a lot fo trying.)

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88608&page=34#336
Time Posted: 5/8/2020 at 12:49 PM
(this kid is so oblivious Kiyo might even feel bad for him)

Kiyo
(Park)
Kiyo was exasperated at this point, dropping him.
"Your hair is on fire. How are you more dense than Mikal, I didn't even think that was possible."

He rubbed his temples for a minute, actually starting to feel bad for him. After a moment of standing around wrestling with a moral decision, he stamped on his hair, kicking him in the head a bit for good measure.
"Just get out of here, you are completely useless."

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88608&page=34#335
Time Posted: 5/8/2020 at 12:41 PM
"Fire spreads at (insert suff about fire here)...." lishian started reciting waht was literally an article on the subject. Becuase that was Lishian. Occassionally aboard ofme two activated his power and got imprinted on the trees leaves above him

(Someoen save him XD)

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88608&page=41#401
Time Posted: 5/10/2020 at 2:20 PM
(dis hatter boy pretty edgi
I also forgot to reply for DeHaro I'll do it in another post lol)

Kiyo
(Hideout)
He sighed and shook his head. He still didn't fathom why Rei hated him so much. He briefly wondered if it had anything to do with Yuu. After all, his brother had left only when he had showed up.

"Mr. Allen, simply put, is a complete dimwit of a man. No reaction to any other methods of coercion given to him and I even lit him on fire. He let half his hair burn to continue to recite scientific mechanics of combustion and have the last word."
Kiyo just shook his head.
"I felt bad for him and put him out figuring he would be completely useless to us as situationally oblivious as he is. The other man was witness to this and wished to fight me. Really, the whole situation was completely ridiculous.
Mr. Allen's power is.. just that he can write on things. Like my forehead."

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88608&page=41#406
Author: Pipps
Time Posted: 5/10/2020 at 5:21 PM
Rei
(Hideout)

She grumbled a few curses, knowing Kiyo was right about how to handle Hatter. Looking at kiyo's head, she tried to hide her smile.
"You should get that checked."

Joji
(Plaza)

"Yeah, that'd be a big help. I really hope this place accepts pets as well. I'd hate to have boss in a kennel."
She popped open her door and moved to the back, preparing to get her belongings.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88608&page=41#407
Time Posted: 5/10/2020 at 6:05 PM
DeHaro
"Well.. Worst comes to worse, we can keep him in the station. Pretty much what Yuu's been doing with Rico since his landlord won't allow any pets and he doesn't exactly have the background to go anywhere else."
DeHaro hopped out to assist her and opened the door to let Boss out beside him.

Kiyo
"It won't come off, I've already tried. May have to stop home and try to scrub it off.. But priorities.."
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/12/2020 at 1:51 PM Post #55
I swear my antics are going to take over this entire thread at this point
I am literally incapable of writing a serious character

I also have a contribution again (no surprise there)
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88699&page=24#239
Time Posted: 5/6/2020 at 3:51 PM
Aesis
He laughed and shook his head. "I'm not sure he would be too offended to hear that. He's always considered himself as your big brother from what I know and he's spoken about anyways."

Aesis glanced down at the toddler that had strolled over after feeling a light tug on the end of his shirt.
"Can I help you, tiny human?"

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88699&page=24#240
Time Posted: 5/6/2020 at 3:54 PM
Binca

"Were you talking to yourself?"

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88699&page=25#243
Time Posted: 5/6/2020 at 4:12 PM
Aesis
"Not exactly."
He wracked his brain to think of a simple explanation to give to the child. It would be too complicated to explain this to an adult human, let alone a child. She was correct, but..
"He is a friend that exists in my head.. Except he is real and knows all of you. We are like.. twins, I suppose."

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88699&page=25#244
Time Posted: 5/6/2020 at 4:16 PM
Binca

Bianca thought for a second.

In his head... so they're sharing a body...

"So what would happen if I shot you? Who would feel it?"

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88699&page=25#245
Time Posted: 5/6/2020 at 4:17 PM
Aesis
He was a bit taken aback at her threat, but he had seen stranger things in his time.
"Both of us, I would assume."

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88699&page=25#247
Time Posted: 5/6/2020 at 4:22 PM
(What can I say? The kid likes guns.)

Binca

"Huh. I guess that makes sense."
Edited By Xedite on 5/12/2020 at 1:58 PM.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 5/12/2020 at 1:53 PM Post #56
Lishian: gets ambusged:"
Lishian: "writes insultats on peppels foreheads*
Lishian: *talks about combustion while hair gets set on fire*
Lishian: *walks off happily wih an annoyed perksn behind him*
Edited By Orcastration on 5/12/2020 at 1:53 PM.
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 80
Posted: 5/18/2020 at 7:30 PM Post #57
"He ran at the dragon, tripping and rolling down the hill instead, crying out with each impact. As he reached the bottom he yelled up "I'm ok!""

"He huffed and threw himself down the well defiantly"

"She gazed at him with disgust, promptly throwing him in the garbage and running"

"Maze noticed that she wouldn't wake up so she stabbed her with a furby"
Dragonhooman
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 80
Posted: 5/18/2020 at 7:33 PM Post #58
Ik so many characters that'd do that
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Posted: 5/20/2020 at 12:14 AM Post #59
Staring Larkie as Lorenzo and Phoenicia, Lala as Almon, Exal,
and Astra, and Orca as Lish and Nicote.

I'm too lazy to copy over the break-into-Build-A-Bear part thanks

========================
Astra shrugged and went back into the room, she wasn't paying particular attention and tripped over someones flowing cape fancy thing and ended up barreling into Nic.

....facefirst. ANd unfortunately Nic had turned jus t then.....

Astra squeaked as she couldn't stop herself and pulled Nic into an accidential hug.

Nic of course stumbled, due to his bad leg and lack of balance.

Astra who had almost gained her footing again, lurched forward toward Nic.

NIcote's eyes widened as he felt the center of balance unhinge. And he too started falling...

"And this is why I hate fancy attire." Astra muttered under her breathe.

Nicote had no words as he aw Astra falling into him.

THe ballroom had gone silent suddenly and seemd to be watching in slow motion

Astra noticed the silence. "Oh no, please no." She said. She didn't need the entire school watch her make a fool of herself.

Astra fell slaming straight into Nic. It would have been just that except Nic had turned his head so instead of just making a fool of herself by running into someone full force she had also just accidently kissed Nic in front of the whole school.

Everyone just stayed dead silent and staring at the du, who'd both fallen on the floor.

Nicote's checks were blushing bright red now. Especially when someone wolf whistled.

Of course Lish had the chandelier spew confetti over them.

=================

Exal frowned suspiciously, fine Ill go under the chandelier only if Phoenix does too.

"Good luck." Nicote deadpanned.

"Sure," said Phoenix innocently.

Nicote watched them, amused.

Exal went to stand next to Phoenix, keeping one eye on the chandelier and one eye on Phoenix, just in case she decided to move from the chandelier.

Phoenix faked a lunge to the side.

"Oh no you don't." Exal said anticipating it and grabbing her arm.

Astra tilted her head to Nic and whispered, "What did you do?"

Nicote had his hand in his pocket and felt for the remote, which he pressed to explode confetti all over the two of them.

Phoenix yelped and shoved Exal away.(edited)

"That." He whispere to Astra, grinning a rare grin.(edited)

Astra laughed. "That was amazing." She said to Nicote. Her smile widened when she saw his grin.

Exal , not amused, wiped the confetti off his hair and face. "That...that, I can't even." He said shaking his head.

Nicote let out a soft chuckle. "Ih, theres a part two. Almost forgot." He pressed the button again and glue splashed down. "Shouldve done that first, uh well."

Phoenix glared at Nicote, hurriedly leaped out of the way of the chandelier and pressed a button on her own remote control, sending it falling down at a rapid speed. She'd rigged it with a rope so that it wouldn't crash on the floor, though.

-Put the Rude Dude05/11/2020
Exal saw Phoenix leap out of the way and instinctively reached up and pushed the rope. As soon as he did that he realized the stupidity of it, because physics, if it swings up, its going to swing back down. He moved out of the way just in time so the chandelier didn't completely whack him in the face, but still kinda did.

Astra raised an eyebrow. "Well, Lorenzo told us to build the set, not clean it up, so he can have fun with that part."

Phoenix doubled over, trying to hide her laughter as confetti rained down from her shaking shoulders. "Nice job, Ex."

Exal laughed, "Well you got me that time." He said, lightly punching her in the shoulder, which ended up getting more glue and confetti stuck on her. "But I mean, what can I say, I'm not lorenzo, I can't think in a nano second the trajectory of that rope." He raised an eyebrow at Nic and Astra and gave them a fake bow. "How did you enjoy the show?"

Astra had sat down due to how hard she was laughing. "It was amazing." She said between her laughs.

1n Tomato Sauce05/11/2020
"Terrible. Neither of you fell on the floor. " nicote said sarcastically, though he was really enjoying this.

Exal raised an eyebrow. "Yes, because I'm soooo weak, that confetti and glue would have made me fallen."

1n Tomato Sauce05/11/2020
Nicote frowned. "Jh shoot, didnt think about the gluemess, now I have to clean it up so I can reload the chandelier....."

Phoenix tapped her chin. "I wonder what velocity the glue would have to be fired at to make someone fall over. You'd need a decent bit of glue, though."

Astra grinned, as she pushed herself off the floor. "I knew that someone was probably going to pull something so I covered the floor with a tarp." She said as she bent down to remove it.

Exal frowned as he thought about it. "Probably way too much glue, or too much pressure that should be allowed in a school in the first place."

"And now I have to go get more confetti bombs from the truck." Nicote went back to a serious fsce.

Phoenix frowned. "Why do you need more?"

"Becuase its supposed to float down over the prom queen and king." Nicote said simply

Phoenix sighed. "Just leave out the glue, then."

Spoiler: Nicote and Astra were the rpom king and queen. Fun.
Edited By Orcastration on 5/20/2020 at 10:56 AM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/20/2020 at 12:32 AM Post #60
Taken from Discord OOC so I don't know if this counts, but in reference to our time god antag breaking our multiverse and parallel universe time traveling happening:

Player: Fem!Yolvet is possible
Me: I wanted Yolv to be dead in that universe's offshoot but fine, if you insist
Me: Gonna get the whole goddang Eldiram family time patrol rolling up
Me: "yoo where's the androids Vegeta"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.