Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Funny RP Quotes
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sslover
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 249
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 7:41 PM Post #21
The girl grabbed Maverics face and turned his head towards hers. "Hey! Are you even listening?"
He shook his head. "Nope!"
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 12/16/2018 at 10:27 PM Post #22
Glitter is: Gail, Ben, Kolivan, and Sarge Sanders (plus owl boi but i don't think he's in here)
I am: Deanne, Lucas, Chris, and Kai

"Bird lady is angry." Dee whispered to Lucas out the side of her mouth. She tried to stay serious, but there was a twinkle in her eyes as she wrapped a strand of dark brown hair around her finger, something she did when she was thinking.

"Cause?" Lucas asked, the same glint in his eyes as he fought away the smile twitching on his lips.

Deanne grinned. "Must be that time of the month," she replied cheekily, before turning and sprinting down the hall at a surprisingly fast pace. Lucas, who was still shocked by the reply, nearly tripped as he tried to follow the small girl.

Oh thats it. Gail cracked her knuckles, "Oh no you f***ing didn't." She growled, but couldn't help a smug grin break her serious expression. She sprinted after them, "You can run but you can't hide!" She choked down a cackle.

"I can't run either!" Lucas shouted back to her, actually laughing for the first time in... how long? A week? A month? He couldn't remember. He couldn't see Deanne anywhere and soon gave up, falling to the floor and openly giggling now, holding his sides.

Gail nearly tripped trying to stop her running. She breathed heavily, her wings sagging. "Why-- the-- hell-- who-- the-- hell-- thought it was a-- good idea to-- make armor-- so ****** h-heavy." She wheezed.

"Sucker." He replied from a few feet away, where he was slumped against the wall as well. He was still smiling but the laughing had died down, and his eyes were closed. "And you guys made fun of me for the Spandex."

"Chris wears a cape that's in a very unflattering shade of red." Lucas commented.

"Yeah, and you get the neon-green and black highlighter outfit." Kolivan retorted, his dark green eyes taking in his surrounds as they rushed past.

Ben choked down a giggle, and punched Kolivan in the arm.

Sarge pocketed his radio. "Will all of you stop bickering for one moment please? We just received a report of a massacre down in the underground and all your jabbering made it hard to hear exactly where." The den mother stated plainly.

"Where?"

"Massacre? Did you actually say-"

"-what the actual frickle frackle I can't-"

"-actually say massacre?"

"Yes you idiot that's what he said."

"Massacre? Are you sure, or...?"

"Shut the up Kai we're trying to listen here!"

"Yeah but where?" Chris ended, looking confused.

"We don't know, apparently." Dee deadpanned.

"Well..." Lucas started.

"...let's go." Deanne said. "We're superheroes now. And I mean, heroes catch the bad guys right? So that's what we need to do."

Ben shrugged, "Uhhh I guess. There was over powered plant guy (Superman), really fast freak of science (The Flash), metal bra who could beat you up in the blink of an eye (Wonder Woman), and uhh, the bird people--"

"O--kay that's enough!" Gail interrupted Ben, clapping her hands together like 'Please shut up.'

Sergeant Sanders took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a few heavy seconds before opening them. "Hmph." He continued to lead the pack through a room full of old statutes that nearly brushed the roof, and into a smaller room with tables and chairs.

"Oh. Yay." Ben said unenthusiastically, "Who am I then? Fast guy?"

"Nah," Dee said, throwing a look over her shoulder with a small smirk. "I have a feeling you're actually 'the metal bra'." She didn't seem to care that the sergeant was already peeved with their immature behavior.

"Huh. And you might just be over powered plant. Ey! Chris could be bird guy #1!" Ben responded, clapping Chris on the shoulder with a laugh.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 8:54 PM Post #23
Me as Knuckles and Sonic, Starpup5 as Espio and Tails,
Dragongem23 as Pearl.

"This a Phantom Ruby tracker." Tails flew down.

Jackaltracker" Pearl said putting the wires in it finale places

"Pretty much. Should we test it out?" Tails flew down.
"NO!" Espio was up and had a rope in his hands.

Knuckles got up in his face. "Drop. The. Rope."

"Not until Tails agrees to not test the mechine." Espio spoke.

"You want him, you go through me." Knuckles growled.
"And especially me." Sonic added.

Espio knew he was beaten, "Just don't test it."

Sonic rolled his eyes. "Esp, what'll happen?"

"What will happen? Have you watched the video?" Espio showed him the video.

Sonic blinked and watched.

The video showed an earthquake and after shock and some very bad dancing. "Ignore Vector." Espio said.

Sonic frowned. "That... That belongs on the internet."
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 9:00 PM Post #24
She shivered, not likely the barrier around her. Her mind raced through anything that she might need to ask questions about, but she decided against it and started twirling her black hair with a long delicate finger.With a wave of her other hand she tried to get the creepy donkey person's attention. "Ummm, excuse me. Hello, uhhh, Mr. Creepy Donkey Person, any chance I could be let out sooner." she said tapping the barrier. "I don't have any questions." She blinked her large eyes at him and smiled.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/13/2019 at 9:41 PM Post #25
Dragongem23 as Clik, me as Knux

Okay then, let's head out." Knuckles replied.

"I tried saying that ten minuets ago." (Clik) mumbled

"Well excuse me, princess." Knuckles replied.

"Princess get saved by princes,i'm not one of those" she scoffed

"Well, I took care of that snake and tecnically, Gaurdians are considered echidna royalty. Which isn't saying much when you're the last one, but still." Knuckles commented.

"What are you implying?" she asked raising a eyebrow

"That you're wrong." Knuckles stated.

"uh huh....and your going to spirit me away on your stallion" she replied sarcastically
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/25/2019 at 9:24 PM Post #26
-(Me and Dragongem23)
"What the..? A... butterfly? Am I supposed to be scared of abutterfly?"
Later...
"....Wha...? What....h-happened...?"
"You were Unconscious "
"It was the butterfly, wasn't it?

-"Dangerous mutations? Welcome to the club,"

-"Um, news flash. Horses don't normally grow traffic cones outta their head,"
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 2/26/2019 at 10:31 AM Post #27
(With Ivycat and Lalalanmao-I ommitted the part where Malaysia just got hacked a lot.)

Malaysia walked into the building. Totally lost, as usual. SHe wandered around for awhile, aimlessly lost. She wondered if anyone she knew as already here....She'd been late due to changing prime ministers.

China did a headcount of his siblings, then frowned. One was missing. "Aiya, what a pain" he sighed, pulling out a phone, looking at it. What a strange thing. He hadn't quite figured out how to use it, modern day technology was weird. He then went onto the people section, addressing a text to Malaysia: 'wHEREAREYOU' he.. hadn't quite figured out what to do, even though he made about 20 billion knock-out phones everyday. This particular one was a Japanese brand, as he wanted to improve relations with his younger brother and not just receive the cold shoulder.

Malaysia rolled her eyes as the text came in. She sent backa shrugging emoji since she was still totally lost and had no idea where she was.

"gETYOURSELFHEREYOUNGLADYDON'TYOUSHRUGMEWHERESTHESPACEBARAGAIN"

"....It's the big white button under the b, v, and c"

Malaysia continues texting. "ANd I'm lost. Wheer's the nearest nasek lemak place? "

----
)malaysia and Taiwan were discusing the time Malaysia accidently pulled China off a boat doing a group photo)
China headed over and looked at Malaysia, "There you are, aru. You should try to be on time. You're young so there's no excuse. Walk faster next time" he scolded her, "And why did I hear my name from over here, aru?"

"Oh um....Taiwan and I were thinking of things to get you for your birthday!" Malaysia fibs. No need to remin d him of his....eventful....bath.

China frowned then smiled excitedly, "For me, aru? Ah, you two are the best."

Malaysia smiled sweetly at China. "You're very welcome, la. "

-------------------------------------
(a different RP)

"Um....yipes...Rei? Iika? A little help would be nice...Oh c'mon, not the jelly-flavored KitKats!"~Newt
Edited By Orca2whale on 2/26/2019 at 12:28 PM.
Oreoquack
Level 57
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 47
Posted: 2/27/2019 at 3:35 PM Post #28
(Not sure if I was meant to ping you or not... Sorry.)

"Fritz: For a time I was the weird one in the house, now I'm probably the most sane..."

"Donnie: *appears* Who wants to help me try and get Fritz- *notices Fritz standing there*
-sugar drunk? *nervous laugh*
Fritz: *glares at Donnie* Not. Happening.
Forrit: ooh.
Fritz: No.
Donnie: Aw! Come on Cat-Bird~! It'll be fun~!
Fritz: 1, don't call me that. 2, I'm not letting you do that."

"Fritz: Never underestimate Seph.
Seph: Yes, as Fritz said.
Forrit: O, wise fritz, doth thou haveth any more wisdom for us humble soals?
Fritz: Donnie is an idiotic liar.
Donnie: HEY!!!
Fritz: *laughs*
Forrit: *nods sagely*
Logi: ...you're agreeing with her?
Forrit: no, I'm taking in her words. One must consider all possibilities.
Seph: Dork...
Donnie: *pouts*
Forrit: well six plus six equals twelve!
All: . . .
Fritz: What...
Forrit: the power of confusion! Hwahahaha!
Fritz: *rolls eyes*
Donnie: Clever."

"Kuro: *sighs* and I thought Siri was sassy...
Fritz: Forrit pretty much is Siri...
Seph: Mhm.
Forrit: I'm prettier.
Fritz: *rolls eyes*
Seph: At least she only talks when you want her to.
Fritz: *snorts*"
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/27/2019 at 6:08 PM Post #29
"Wait... that was JIM ----ING JONES-"
"Ben it IS 2 AM GO BACK TO SLEEP"

--
context, character has two moms and is trying to make new friends
"Truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"most embarrassing thing your dad ever said"
"Uhh... I dunno.. probably 'here's a sperm donor so you can have a child?'"
--

"HE WROTE GAY KIWI ON MY PROSTHETIC WITH A KNITTING NEEDLE!"
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/8/2019 at 9:46 PM Post #30
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=56856&page=1846#18457
Author: Starpup5
Time Posted: 7/8/2019 at 9:18 PM
Night looks up from the next cage, "Seriously the last mobian I wanted to see right now dressed Indiana Jones. Fates how cruel are you to me?"
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.