Players 2,295 397
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,268,857 2,365
Generated 656,515 8
Captured 1,192,327 512
Bred 6,419,920 1,845
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Mark of Silence (RP)
Page 41 1, 2, 3... 40, 41, 42... 73, 74, 75 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 2:20 PM Post #401
(dis hatter boy pretty edgi
I also forgot to reply for DeHaro I'll do it in another post lol)

Kiyo
(Hideout)
He sighed and shook his head. He still didn't fathom why Rei hated him so much. He briefly wondered if it had anything to do with Yuu. After all, his brother had left only when he had showed up.

"Mr. Allen, simply put, is a complete dimwit of a man. No reaction to any other methods of coercion given to him and I even lit him on fire. He let half his hair burn to continue to recite scientific mechanics of combustion and have the last word."
Kiyo just shook his head.
"I felt bad for him and put him out figuring he would be completely useless to us as situationally oblivious as he is. The other man was witness to this and wished to fight me. Really, the whole situation was completely ridiculous.
Mr. Allen's power is.. just that he can write on things. Like my forehead."
Edited By Xedite on 5/10/2020 at 2:21 PM.
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 42
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 2:35 PM Post #402
Rei
(hideout)

She didn't hate Kiyo, she just needed to pick on someone and knew he could deal with it just fine. While she was bitter about his brother, he hadn't anything to do with that as far as she knew.
"Kiyo, I don't trust Hatter, nor do I think I will be able to refrain from killing him if he keeps that up. And about Allen, you are saying he got away. So be it, he doesn't sound like he'll be much a bother to us anyway with the idiotic behavior you describe. Tell me what you know about this hatter fellow. I want tabs kept on him, be my eyes and ears for a while."
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 2:56 PM Post #403
DeHaro
(Plaza, outside hotel)
"Well, can't say I was ever much of an animal lover either until Choco.
Er.. Choco was my sister's cat while she was living with me for a bit a couple years ago still trying to get her full residency set up in Japan.
Choco was this big, dumb tubby long haired stray that kept hanging out in our trash.
Miss that guy honestly, ended up giving him up to our neighbor when she just left after we got our marks. Couldn't look after him during the day with all the academy and field work."
DeHaro had some apparent sadness in his voice, but it was hard to tell exactly who he was missing.

"..Well, we're here." He said as he parked alongside a curb. "Need help carrying everything in?"

Kiyo
(Hideout)
"Sure thing. For one, his mark allows him to manipulate his own weapons to er.. float. Very similar to my own, actually. But he doesn't seem to have any reservations about using it in public on trivial things.
Just off what I've seen of him now, he acts as if he has something to prove to the world. In a way, he reminds me of Yuuko.
But he's headstrong enough that he might take some time to reign in. Probably best to have a patient, gentle hand with him, unless you want his ego getting the better of him and us. I'll keep watch on him."
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 3:49 PM Post #404
Mel | Residential Area

"Well, I'm obviously not doing it now." Mel said with a grin. "So I guess this is a break now." She frowned as she thought about what Luna had said. "I mean unless you are a giant puzzle." She said scrutinizing Luna.
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 4:41 PM Post #405
"I have been called such on occasion, though I think a greater puzzle are some of the people I've met over the years."
Pipps
Level 57
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 42
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 5:21 PM Post #406
Rei
(Hideout)

She grumbled a few curses, knowing Kiyo was right about how to handle Hatter. Looking at kiyo's head, she tried to hide her smile.
"You should get that checked."

Joji
(Plaza)

"Yeah, that'd be a big help. I really hope this place accepts pets as well. I'd hate to have boss in a kennel."
She popped open her door and moved to the back, preparing to get her belongings.
Edited By Pipps on 5/10/2020 at 5:21 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 6:05 PM Post #407
DeHaro
"Well.. Worst comes to worse, we can keep him in the station. Pretty much what Yuu's been doing with Rico since his landlord won't allow any pets and he doesn't exactly have the background to go anywhere else."
DeHaro hopped out to assist her and opened the door to let Boss out beside him.

Kiyo
"It won't come off, I've already tried. May have to stop home and try to scrub it off.. But priorities.."
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 6:29 PM Post #408
Leah Yamada | Plaza (heading towards park)
Leah moved a few steps over - she was better using her knives at close range. "Thanks!" She let the blade of the knife glint in the sun dramatically, "But would you mind if we took a detour?" She could already tell the girl probably wasn't going to come quietly.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 7:00 PM Post #409
Valia Allendrik

She narrow her eyes at the clear threat and her mind was already looking for the vertion of her the less suceptible to cause issue if set in the open. She didn't had anything to fight against the girl otherwise so the best she could to is to hope that whatever beast she is picking will be nice enough not to hunt bystanders. " Will-o-wisp would be a safer guide then you are, i wont go anywhere with you."
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 5/10/2020 at 7:06 PM Post #410
Leah Yamada | Plaza
Leah smiled like a shark. "Whoever said it was your choice? Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you." She layered persuasion into the last sentence but she doubted it would do much good now that the girl was on alert. Whatever, maybe it would make the inevitable conflict easier.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 40, 41, 42... 73, 74, 75
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.