Note: If you want a pet that is not 1g already, please pm. Most likely you will get the pet free.
Congratulations, you have stumbled across my profile. If you can guess where my username, Lalalanmao, came from you can choose one sylesti that I am willing to sell for free. If your account if less than 30 days old you can also have one free pet that is on sale.
You can find sales on the top of the 6th tab of my stables and in my hatchery.
If you have complaints about prices or want to negotiate, just send me a private message. If you want to buy a pet not on sale also feel free to message
89% of average girls would cry if Justin Bieber climbed to the top of the empire state building and prepared to jump. Put this on your page if you are the 11% that would sit there with a bowl of popcorn screaming 'Do a backflip!'
See that boy you made fun of for reading a book? Last night his best friend committed suicide.
See that girl you called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Copy and paste this on your profile if you are against bullying.
Cna yuo raed tihs?
Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid! Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dsenot mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raed tihs, palce it in yuor porfiel!
I promise to think of Clay when I see someone in need.
I promise to think of Tsunami when my personal feelings get in the way of the logical choice.
I promise to think of Glory when I need motivation to do the right thing.
I promise to think of Starflight when I need to be brave.
I promise to think of Sunny in the depths of despair.
I promise to think of Peril when I doubt my self-worth.
I promise to think of Riptide when people judge me by my heritage.
I promise to think of Deathbringer when my peers keep me from doing the right thing.
I promise to think of Fatespeaker when my friends are down.
I promise to think of Kestrel when someone is angry- there are always two sides to a story.
I promise to think of Reed when my siblings need me.
I promise to think of Coral when someone tells me love is foolish.
I promise to think of Kinkajou when someone judges me by my age.
I promise to think of Tamarin when someone has a disability.
I promise to think of Thorn when I am forced into leadership.
I promise to think of Darkstalker when I do something big for my freinds.
I promise to think of Clearsight when the future is uncertain.
I promise to think of Fathom when bad things happen to me.
I promise to think of Albatross when I make bad choices so I live a good life.
But most importantly of all,
I promise to always remember Wings of Fire.
If you can read this if you have a strong mind: TH15 M3554G3 53RV35 T0 PR0V3 H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N D0 4M4Z1NG TH1NG5! 1MPR3551V3 TH1NG5! 1N TH3 B3G1NN1NG 1T WA5 H4RD BUT N0W, 0N TH15 L1N3 Y0UR M1ND 1S R34D1NG 1T 4UT0M4T1C4LLY W1TH 0UT 3V3N TH1NK1NG 4B0UT 1T, B3 PR0UD! 0NLY C3RT41N P30PL3 C4N R34D TH15. R3P05T 1F Y0U C4N.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won’t repost it?
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, Jesus says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven.
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Ten Things Orchestra People Will Understand (Credit to Canawlia)
1. When you get a new piece that looks like a mess and you stare at it for a few seconds before you reminisce about the times you thought Mary Had a Little Lamb was hard.
2. When you realize that you will never be as good as the concert master. Unless you are the concert master. Then relish the fact that everyone in your section, including the second chair, looks up to you.
3. When you have to do a playing test and you're shaking so much it sounds like you're doing vibrato.
4. When your conductor frowns at you and you realize your life is officially over.
5. When you play on a rest and everyone looks at you like you've just murdered someone.
6. When you thought you played the concert song well but you hear a higher chair play and you question your existence.
7. When you glare furiously at the people who walk by casually playing a song that they know sounds impressive.
8. When the violas get a solo and everyone has lost the ability to speak.
9. When you have no idea what to do so you are forced to air bow furiously and pretend you know what you're doing.
10. When you're too lazy to shift so you just stick your finger a little bit higher and pray you hit the right note.
(More because why not)
11. When you see anyone better than you who practices, that's Ling Ling.
12. When you don't want to practice so you look at practice memes, watch TwoSet, or listen to other people play.
13. When your conductor says, we are going person by person and everyone freaks out.
14. That moment when someone claps between movements....
15. When you finally can hear the bass...wait that's like never.
16. When your stand partner plays the complete wrong note and they say no I didn't, then turn around and comment on every little thing you do wrong.
17. When your conductor picks on a single person, and you just hide like oh I'm not here not me next.
18. FIghting about if band or orchestra is better, and then they mention there's no marching orchestra...and then you just picture a marching bass and melting instruments.
19. When you practice a song for hours and then mess up when you try to show it to someone. Then you question your existence and why you still play your instruments
20. When the conductor asks who messed up, and everyone just blames it on a certain person.
Bluesparrow is my best friend forever
IvyCat is a great person. Check out her profile sometime
Grapejuice is an amazing person. Check out her profile sometime
Shayni is a wonderful person. Check out her profile sometime
Canawlia is an epic person. Check out her profile sometime
Orca2whale is a magnificent person. Check out her profile sometime or as Can wants to say "Orca is a yoyo. Swing by her profile sometime."
Cherry as a candy apple by Tori
|In order to help reduce Server Load, these stats have been temporarily disabled.
Battle Record: 7,849-46 (99.42%)
Mission Record: 1,043-132 (88.77%)
Gold Earned: 12,814,607
Scales Earned: 30,361
Quests Completed: 19
Sylestia Completion: 12.05%
Dungeons Cleared: 1
Bosses Defeated: 0
Elites Defeated: 0
Superiors Defeated: 0
Mythical Items Found: 0
Legendary Items Found: 80
Epic Items Found: 395
Rare Items Found: 723