Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 91
Posted: 11/2/2019 at 9:54 PM Post #41
"YOU HAVE THE SENSE OF HUMOR OF A FIVE-YEAR-OLD..."
"well, your jokes don't get incidental rimshots."

"...Just stay close; there are a few death traps scattered about..."
"cozy."
Edited By Goldennautilus on 11/2/2019 at 10:30 PM.
Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 11/18/2019 at 3:34 PM Post #42
WOF dragon: "Follow me, Tsunami!" *Dives into water to a seawing meeting?*
(Tsunami) Me: "Too many peeps! BYEE!"

Me: "Can I eat Santa Claus?"
Classmate:"No"
Me: Why?"
Classmate: *No Response*
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 11/30/2019 at 10:20 PM Post #43
Doin' a UT PRP with Dragonsrcool54. We had an incident involving cookies falling off a tray...
---

The tray fell over after about four cookies.
(Sans)"five second rule kiddo!"
(Toriel)"You do realize that's an urban myth?"
(Sans)"and there go five seconds."
---
(Frisk)"You sure? No offense, but I assume your way of helping is eating those cookies and napping,"
(Sans)"frisk, i am officially offened."
---
*Floor cookies. They've been on the floor too long to have any health value, but they still taste fine.
---
Papyrus mumbled something about human culture being questionable, though Sans probably didn't share the sentiment, finding nothing wrong with consuming floor cookies.
Edited By Goldennautilus on 12/1/2019 at 12:16 AM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 12/1/2019 at 12:23 AM Post #44
Me as Sonic and Knuckles, Starpup5 as Tails, and Dragongem23 as Azul.

-"spagettioina?Never heard of it" Azul remarked.
-"And it's pronunced Spa-go-nia, not Spaghettitonia. Though they do have some fancy pasta over there." Sonic corrected.
-Azul shrugged,"I heard you say Spaghetti"
-"Why would I say spaghetti?"
-"Will you two drop the subject," Tails asks.
-"Amen." Knuckles muttered.
---
Bouns:

"What was Void doing in an arcade?" Knuckles asked.
"Evil gaming. All sentient villains do it." Sonic replied.
Edited By Goldennautilus on 4/23/2020 at 10:27 PM.
Awkwardmollusk
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/13/2020 at 10:13 PM Post #45
"You're pretty cool too."
"i'm mediocre at best, but thanks."
Orcastration
Level 73
Fishy
Threads: 316
Posted: 4/22/2020 at 5:06 PM Post #46
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=87748&page=70#692
Author: Xedite
Time Posted: 4/22/2020 at 4:42 PM
(not really since your insta link didn't work for me, but I can try to wing it when I'm not almost passed out from 3 hours of sleep.
Would sleep but a group I'm in is really active rn and so is my Discord because another bad roll happened and we're on the brink of losing another character in this fight)

Lowell Brichalles
An area of unknown then.. Frustrating. Still, it was good to know more about the nature of his curse in some ways.

"Your country is very.. unusual. It seems even your understanding of magic is very unusual, but helpful. Thank you for the information.
And your assistant is whom?"

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=87748&page=70#695
Author: Orcastration
Time Posted: 4/22/2020 at 4:48 PM
"I suppose to many it is, though it natural for us. As for my assistant....." Nicote's eyes darted around until they landed on what looked like a harmonica sitting on a table. "It seems that my sister has once again turned him into a musical instrument." He gestured to the harmonica.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=87748&page=70#697
Time Posted: 4/22/2020 at 4:56 PM
Lowell Brichalles
"..I..I'm sorry. That's a new one."
He seemed completely lost, staring at the harmonica expectantly.

He was suddenly grateful for the fact he was a cursed wolf instead of a musical instrument.. Even being a frog sounded far more humane at that rate.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=87748&page=70#698
Time Posted: 4/22/2020 at 4:58 PM
"Yes, well, it's not uncommon. For some reason he gets on her nerves quite often just by existing." Nicote said calmly.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=87748&page=70#699
Time Posted: 4/22/2020 at 5:09 PM
(yeet)

Lowell Brichalles
Lowell made a stark mental note to avoid any further interactions with the Bilderian royals where he could help it.
"..I think I've gotten everything I need to know here. Please excuse me, your Highness."

He said, concerned, as he redonned his armor and cloak, hopping straight out of the window.
He changed back to human form only after he had safely scaled the wall to the ground below.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=87748&page=70#700
Time Posted: 4/22/2020 at 5:13 PM
Nicote watched, then, wihtout missing a beat, proceeded to dunk the harmonica in a bucket of ice cold water that was supposed to be usedfor washing.

The harmonica immediately turned into a sputtering, galring white-haired boy with glasses. "You always ruin my fun." he grumbled.

(in Bildernian=italics)
"Your fault for irking off Nani. And you'd better keep your mouth shut or else."

"I always keep my mouth shut." The teenager said haughtily, annoyed he was now soaking wet.

Nicote ismply pointed to the bathroom.

(And this is Lishian Allen. Nicote's little sidekick kid. DDOn't ask aobut his past, definitely don't ask why Nicote keeps him around evne though he's so young (15-17 ish)
Edited By Orcastration on 4/22/2020 at 5:13 PM.
Duckbunny427
Level 69
Nature Walker
Threads: 66
Posted: 4/22/2020 at 6:01 PM Post #47
Random DND experience

Friend: I would like to cast a spell to turn someone into soup
Dm: ok...
Friend: *rolls high number*
Dm: You succeeded?
Me: I consume the soup
Dm: why
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/24/2020 at 5:54 PM Post #48
I have so many fffff

Going back in my Discord group history for some sweet gold now les go

I'll post more as they come to mind but this interrogation scene always kills me, it's been a running joke for me as the DM since the player (Darin) has since found a way to weaponize RAID in hilarious ways since.

Darin produced a long cylindrical canister from his jacket and shook it briefly, the sloshing noises suggested a liquid was inside. He set it down on the table right in front of himself with a metallic clang. It was blue in color with a black plastic top. On the front were four runes that spelled out "RAID" over a shield and lighting emblem, with a silhouette of what resembled an Aeldrian ominously printed below it. He made sure it was clearly visible to the alien general.
"I bet you're quivering in that furry carapace of yours right now." Darin gloated as he looked at Xenon's not-at-all shaking form.

Xenon wasn't impressed and just attempted to fold his arms, only to get a quick jolt from the arresting cuffs that made him put them back on the table. "You do realize my DNA is closer to a human's than a cockroach, yes? Drosophila melanogaster I believe is our closest shared forebearer."

"Yeah, but I also know you share something else." Darin placed his palms on the table and leaned forward with his smug grin unchanged. "Last chance, still don't feel like telling us the easy way?"

"Telling you what? I've shared everything I have." Xenon suddenly snapped, bolting up to his feet. He walked over to Darin, standing menacingly over him with his wings sprawled and chest fur puffed out, like some sort of deranged mutant cat.

It took Darin a good amount of effort not to break his composure and laugh at the display. "Yolvet." Darin said, quietly holding the canister. "We know you know more about his activity than you're letting on and it would be of great help to us both if you stop hiding it."

Xenon tackled him. "Don't you dare bring him into this."

"He brought himself into this.". It was at that moment that a popping noise was heard, followed by an angry hissing sound.
Darin had hidden a thumbtack under the cap, and promptly punctured the nozzle, forcing the pressurized cylinder to start spraying out its contents with no way to stop it. The air in the sealed room was quickly filled with a misty, pungent aroma that would definitely leave any person with acute senses of smell to be effectively noseblind... if Xenon was human, he could have noticed it didn't exactly smell like normal pesticide. With his other hand he pulled the moth in, letting the angry General's momentum be used to spin him around Darin's body before tossing him onto the table. "And now.. You get to witness the true power of TURBORAID!" He yelled, waving the dispersing canister in the air erratically, misting them both with its contents.

Bonus:
Adonai may have been surprised at the sudden appearance of the time god. Of course, with his armor on, his face was unreadable. "You know, it's rude to eat someones food without at least introducing yourself."

"My name is not important, Hei'kit. Besides, this is a beverage." He held up his cup of pilfered instant coffee.

"Semantics."
Edited By Xedite on 4/24/2020 at 6:05 PM.
Xedite
Level 71
The Perfectionist
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/25/2020 at 10:42 PM Post #49
Back with more:

"Hey Boss." Cepin's voice sounded over the Yolv's communication brace. "Weather readings indicate the storm anomaly is receded a little back up north, but it's growing more turbulent. Guess that's the bad news, but at least the ship can fly through most of Estrea now if needed."

"Here's hopin' we won't need it." X piped up, poking his head over Yolv's forearm. "Good to know we got that much pushed back, but most of it is still right over the city on your readings, yeah?
Would it be too much to ask for a lift?"

"X, you have your own brace, you know.." Yolvet sighed.

"Yeah, but I'm not gonna ring the dude twice."

"Eh? What's that? Sorry I'm getting some interference on this line, Boss. It sounds like a bumbling halfwit might have cut into your comms." Cepin said as he pretended not to hear X.

Yolvet was less amused. "Are you looking to get court-martialed?"

The other end of the line was silent.

"Are you asking to be court martialed, Cepin." Yolvet restated, more firmly.

"N-no sir, of course not just verifying orders." Cepin hastily replied.

"Good. Because if you disrespect your superior officer again, I'll have you disbarred faster than you can say chemsack."
Yolvet hung up before Cepin could respond, and, after checking over the crew, made his way to the edge of the hive.

Bonus:

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88470&page=4#35
Author: Pipps
Time Posted: 4/27/2020 at 12:55 PM
Ruby

She had found a window in one of the classes and sat next to it, intently reading her book. It was something about a man named Gulliver... a very interesting read to say the least. She tossed her gem like hair out of her face and looked about, checking to see if anyone passed by.
(Open)

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=88470&page=4#36
Time Posted: 4/27/2020 at 1:00 PM
(i just realized how ridiculous this interaction is oh no)

Scias
Scias seemed to be eyeing her and the window from the hall.

D-Did he imagine it or did her hair seem to sparkle in the sun?
It kinda reminded him of gemstones from the distance he was at. It was almost making him hungry.

Was that weird wanting to eat a strange girl's hair?
He didn't exactly know, but he knew she probably wasn't made of gems either. Assignment or not, he really hadn't spotted any other aliens around here and it was stupid for one to be so.. open about it.

He decided to step into the classroom to talk to her and investigate, putting the thought of what gem hair would even taste like out of his head.
Edited By Xedite on 4/27/2020 at 1:08 PM.
Larkian
Level 75
The Tactician
Threads: 104
Posted: 4/27/2020 at 1:08 PM Post #50
(feat. Orca as Lishian and Nic, Lalalanmao as Astra, Lorenzo, and Exal, and me as Darthy and Phoenix, and we are all failing at romantic RPs)

In the distance you could see Lorenzo running toward the group. Astra raised an eyebrow. "That's surprising, that boy never runs."

"Guys, guess what?" Lorenzo panted.

"You're out of breath, you wanted to hear about city rules." Almon said, he was now sitting on the ground covering his ears.

"As exciting as that sounds," Lorenzo said genuinely, "I got elected to plan prom this year, which would look wonderful on a college application."

"Prom? When?" Lishian stopped his ramble to ask.

"So what're you going to do?" Nicote asked.

Darthy groaned. "Ugh, not prom. I don't have anyone to go with. Hey, what about those two?" He nodded at Nicastra.

Lorenzo looked confused. "What do you mean what am I going to do, I'm going to plan the prom."

"With me." Exal said as he came over and stood by Lorenzo. "So I was thinking we could go with the theme of something action-based, like pirates, or alien monsters."

Astra raised an eyebrow at Darthy, "What do you mean those two. I have no interest going to prom, all the hair stuff and makeup junk and shopping for things other than repair and computer parts."

Phoenix sighed as she came up to them, holding her quill in one hand. "Yes, Exal, because everyone is going to come to a high school pirate prom."

"Oh? Then do you have any interest in going to prom with Nicote?"

"I got work to do. Gotta fix up the pigeon cages." Nicote agreed.

"Um...action isn't really a prom theme, stuff like 'midnight in Paris' or 'Hawaiian beach party' are prom themes." Lishian said.

Nicote sputtered. He was broken again and error codes kept showing up.

Lorenzo nodded at Lishian, "Exactly, this is what I've been trying to tell him all day, yet that dude won't listen. Phoenix, please talk Exal out of it."

Exal frowned. "You do want it to be a rememberable one right, therefore do something people would remember."

Astra's hair fell over her face hiding most of her blush, "I mean, it's prom where everyone dresses like princesses, you really think I would want to go."

Phoenix sighed. "I mean, I guess you have a point. I don't want to have to put on makeup and everything. Wait, am I even going? It's not like I'm going with anyone." She laughed awkwardly.

Darthy grinned at Astra. "Oh, I'm sure you would if you went with a certain someone."

"Well, I'm not going. Unless you want prop building done, don't ask me." Nicote said.

"Well, you and Astra could always show your faces and then hide in the back of the gym-" Lishian quickly stopped with Nicote's glare.

"You see," Exal gestured around. "If we made it like fairytale or ball dance or city under the stars, then they have to wear makeup, but if we made it something interesting then people could dress up or they could do something a bit more action-y."

Lorenzo huffed. "I don't like your plans."

Exal rolled his eyes. "You'll come around, besides all of you are coming, part of the deal was that all of our friends get free prom tickets."

"Seriously," Astra said, shooting him a murderous glare.

"Wait," Lorenzo said, "It's because we need your help, we need Astra and Nic to set up sound and props, we need Almon to advertise, I need Phoenix and Lishian to help plan, and Darthy uhhh..."

"Yeah," grumbled Phoenix. "So we can all stand in the corner awkwardly and watch Astra and Nic be the only romantic ones because no one else came to an action-themed prom."

Darthy sighed. "Darthy gets to make sure no one gets killed. Sound good enough for you?"

"Just because we set up props and stuff does not mean I'm attending and wearing a suit or whatever it is I have to wear." Nicote stated.

Astra raised an eyebrow. "I wouldn't want to go to prom, action theme or not action themed."

Exal seemed hurt, "I thought you guys would like the idea," he huffed.

"No," Lorenzo said. "Like I've said the entire way here, action prom nope." He turned to Lishian. "Lish, do you have any ideas with all the books you read you probably could think of something better than Exal's here."

Lishian pulled out his phone and opened a doc. "Heres a list." Beach party themes, winter wonderland themes, enchanted forest themes, cruise themes, paradise island themes... he even had them subcategorized.

"Perfect," Lorenzo said with a grin. "I knew I could count on you."
Lorenzo looked through the list, creating a mental map of the pros and cons of each one and doing some quick maths in his brain to decide which one to chose.

Lishian smirked. "Those are the ones I have on hand. I have a full list at home."

Lorenzo grinned. "Brilliant." He pulled out phone and wrote down the score the ones on the document that Lishian had showed him received.

"That's boring." Exal said. "He made prom planning math..."
Edited By Larkien on 4/27/2020 at 1:15 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.