Page 47 1, 2, 3... 46, 47, 48... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 5/27/2017 at 10:56 AM Post #461

Agrona ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

She looked at them in silence. Honestly it sounded pretty good atleast in her ears."Maby I should train in solitud untill I dont kill anyone with it?" she smirked a bit. But as Ruairi and Thea seemed to relax a bit she couldnt help but grin, blowing in the instrument once more so it made a highpitched sound once more. Not as loud as the first time but still loud. When the others jumped a bit she shuckled. "Sorry, couldnt help it" she shuckled. After calming down a bit she tried to actually make a deacently loud sound, the result was ... intresting to say the least. Not a single note or tone could be hold for more than a second or two. After a while of trying she stoped, looking at the instrument. *It must be deffected* she thought with a sour face. In her opinion it wasnt really her making the mistakes, but rather the instrument havign some defect on it. What she didnt know thought.

Cullyn& Amsden of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince & King ~~ 5 & 65 ~~ Currently in RG

It took the council members quiet some time before they had decided on how to vote. None of them looked into the bag nor was anyone shown its content. However once done one of the guards went to tell the king. First came the king, then the prince, still bleeding form the back of his head, but not caring to much of it right now. Without a word the king walked into the room, standing before his throne and the table before him. With a calm, confident movement he took the bag and poored out the medallions. As they hit the table and each other clear, bright sounds was heard throughout the room. The silence returned as the king stared at the medallions. A small majority was against the king, showing the black medallion on the table. Quickly, as if trying to figure out who had betrayed him in such a manner he looked at each of the councilmen, none daring to look back. It took a while for the king to be able to gather his thoughts.

The king simply grabbed the cermonial sword raised it once. "In accordance with the council you are free of guilt and will recive no punnishment." the king said in a chilling tone before hitting the table with the handle once before leaving the room.The council members put all the amulets in the bag again before leaving togeather, bowing towards Cullyn and the guards slowly left as well.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 12:37 AM Post #462
Ruairi~23 years~DC

At first he flinched a bit at the sound but after a few moments of it playing he decided that to be a teacher you had to give praise even where it wasn't needed. "Getting better! A few more times and you may get it!" He said cheerfully to the woman though in reality he wished to take the instrument from her. Maybe if he played a bit of a background? Pulling the loot from his back he's trumped the instrument. "Just try to follow along alright? I play a note then you both try to match it." It was a fun game he had thought of though in his mind he hadn't actually thought that anyone would ever be around to try it. At least it would pass the time.

Molly & Zarune ~ On Trial~ RG

"What?" The priest asked nearly letting go of the spell he had cast over the woman. The woman might have been simple minded enough that the spell calmed her but at the slight slip of control and she had nearly struck him. He just needed to get the king out of sight of her, until she calmed down. He was scared to move, not only did he himself not wish to get struck by the king but he didn't want Molly to end up making things worse.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/28/2017 at 2:25 PM Post #463

She looked at him, rolling her eyes at the praise she recived. Better? Yeah, she wont kill anyone with it, just make them loose their hearing! But as he pulled out a third flute she got a curious look to her eyes. With her attention on the man she looked carefully at what he did. The result was ... intresting. The tone she tried to make ended up beeing either way to high or way to low. However for about half a second now and then she did hit the right tone. "Sorry, Im awfull arnt I?" she asked after some time. Her fingers gently trummed on the instrument as she walked along with Thea and Ruairi. If she doesnt improve soon she will most likely just train in solitude untill she gets better.

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG

Once it was only him, Molly and Zarune in the room did he allow himself to feel the pain that ruled over his body and mind. His mind was clouded, as that of a drunk. His head pulsating as steadly and loud as a beating wardrum. As the legs failed the young boy he started to cry, the small body shaking in pain before he started to cough. After a few coughings the small prince threw up before gasping for air while the tears fell to the ground. "molly ..." he whimperd as he desperatly tried to ignore the pain in his body.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/29/2017 at 11:52 PM Post #464
Ruairi~23 years~DC

"Well practice makes perfect no?" The man said trying to sound uplifting. Thea on the other hand wasn't paying them much mind as she walked a bit behind them. The flute...she had heard its sound before. The man, the one that had killed her parents. He a song much like this one the night he returned to her. She had been cold and hungry mere days after her parents had been killed and the man left her for dead, but then he returned. He didn't take her from the streets no, but showed her how to dig in the trash and compost for food. That night he had played her a song on his flute. He was like an angel of death, helpful yet everything he touched died. How could a human be like that? That they care so much but turn around and kill those around him? It didn't make sense.

Molly & Zarune ~ On Trial~ RG

"Cullyn..." Despite the priest's efforts the woman's will was stronger than the spell. She struggled to stand at first but as soon as she was a bit away he lost hold of the spell. Free of the Magic the woman balled up her fists before rushing to the prince's aid. "Oh by the gods above...are you alright?" There was tears in her eyes as she hugged the boy close to her. How could he? He could have gotten himself killed! That was her punishment and she deserved it through and through for what she almost let happen. But here they all stood safe. When the preist made his way towards them and joined their embrace, she was almost shoked. He cared as well?
"That was very brave of you Cullyn." Zarune said in a low whisper. "You didn't have to stand up for us...but I thank you all the same."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 11:28 AM Post #465

She shuckled a bit at his remark. "Now now dear Ruairi, My talent with the flute is mearly good enough to scare of enemy forces and nothing else." she commented on her own talent. Not a lie persay but in all honesty she is more likely make them fall of their horses laughing and thus breaking a neck, if they were to be unlucky as they fell. "If you was to be honest, just how horrible am I?" she asked curiously. "Oh and do be honest or I l play as bad as I possibly can" she jokingly threatend the man.

He feelt the stench comming from him. The copperlike smell from the blood at the back of his head. The blood had slowly stopped rinning and his normally goldenlike hair was now read and stiff there the blood had solidified. however that was not everything he feelt a foul stench from. The vomit he had thrown up mearly a moment earlier found its way into his nose. He must be stinking beyond tolrably for anyone. But as he feelt the familiar embrace of Molly he turned on pure instinct. His face went to hide against her but the pain that surged through his body as the burnt cheek came across the tunic that belonged to the woman he turned away his face. As he heard the man from just next to him he winced from the surprice. Althought the tears was still falling from his eyes, wetting his own tunic and pants. "It hurts ..." he managed to get out through the sobbings and tears. "... and spinns" he added, desperatly wishing for the pain and unpleasenties to stop. Molly can fix this, she always can. She can fix anything!
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/4/2017 at 12:38 AM Post #466
Ruairi~23 years~DC

"Honestly?" He had always tried to be an honest man, even if it meant getting in trouble. His mother and father would have beat him for ever having lied to them, or to any of the staff about the castle. A noble man was to always tell the trust even if it wasn't all that good of a truth. "It's not the worst I have heard nor the best. Maybe we could stick to string instruments for the trip? I'm sure Sasha above all would like that." Atleast with the lute its tone could only go so high that it wouldn't hurt any of them to hear it even if it was played carefully. Who knows maybe she would he good at playing that instead of the other. Or maybe her voice was her instrument, she did know how to work with the words she was given. The man smiled lightly hoping his own words had been gentle enough. Women were like wild animals, one shouldn't go poking fun at them or you might just get bit.

Molly & Zarune~ RG

"We need to get him cleaned up." The preist said standing. The use of magic beforehand had left his hand raw and bleeding from the wound it had sustained just the day before. His other hung about his neck, useless to him as well. "Should I fetch the herbalist?" He asked towards the woman not sure how else really he could help in his current state.
"The chamberlain, he will know what to do more than I about the healing remedies." Molly answered taking the end of her dress and holding it to the back of the child's head as she held him close. "There, there now sweet child...it's alright. I have you know and I won't let anyone hurt you, not even your father." There was still a spark of hatred burning in her heart as the scene of the man striving the child played over and over to her. She knew though that Zarune had done as he needed though, if she had attacked the king he would have killed her on the spot. Still though it hurt her as it did the child that had fallen victim to his hand. How could a father stand to strike his son so?
Bidding the priest left them in search of the chamberlain.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/4/2017 at 2:59 AM Post #467

She looked up at the man as he spoke only to go silent. Did have to think that hard about how to say it so she wouldnt be hurt? She did not expect it to be so bad. "Stringed instruments I do belive would be better yes. I have a bit of experience with those and as you know, its a lot harder to mess up with them." she smiled. With the same calm, fluent movements that a experienced dartplayer handles his darts, or a fighter his dagger, did she spinn the flute in her hand. As her hand once more got a gentle grip of the instrument she handed it over to him. She did not even think about the fact that she did handle the flute in such a relaxed manner as well as confident. She may not be able to play it as it was intended, but she atleast knows how to handle things in her hand. Specially those that can be used in anyway to stab people, and this instrument is nothing but a short stick you can use to poke eyes out with. Thus the handling came naturaly for her. "I have heard of men liking women to animals, stroke us in the wrong way and we will bite ..." she said as she had watched him. He seemed tense, nervous even in some ways. "But I can assure you, we have a lot more patience. However once that is broken, you better pray that the gods are on your side." she joked a bit. Her tone was anything but threatning, it was kind, soothing and mellow so there was no real threat what so ever to her words. There wasnt even a trace of ill intent or seriousness in her words, just a soft, relaxing tone with a hint of joke in them. Nothing to take seriously or even think about really. It just came of as a bit of smalltalk really.

As Mollys embrace didnt lessend or disepeard he slowly stoped crying. Well tried to anyway. The tears and the shaking was still there, his grip just as tight and cramplike as earlier but the sobbing stoped. "It hurts ... and spinns ..." he whisperd in a low tone,not having the energy for something stronger than that. His right cheek was leaning against Molly as the left one had been burned by his father. His father ... his father had beaten him. Granted its not unusuall for children to get a beating when missbehaving but to this degree? THAT is rare. Not to mention his father had even used magic to burn his cheek. "I dont like him..." he mumbled, pushing even closer to Molly. Molly is his safeplace. With her he will always be safe, she will always be there and help him. Take care of him! THis is his mom, an no matter what anyone else claims, that is how it is! The blond woman that is holding him right now, is his mom. The woman on the paintings, next to his father when he was still young and able is not his mom. Its jst the woman who carried him into this world. Yet, he knows nothing about her. He dont know her sent, he dont know her voice and he dont know anything about her. But Molly? He knows her scent, he knows her gentle touch as he is ill, her encouragment when he is unsertain, he knows her laugh and cries. He love her! This woman, Molly, this is his mom. The one person he trusts above all things and all people. If he ever have any trouble he know that she will help him.

The man had been having a feeling he would be needed so when he had seen one of the servants having trouble to find his way about the castle, granted most people have that as loong as they did not grove up in it. So he simply walked up to the servant, explaining for the poor man that not only was it the wrong tower he had vlimbed but he was even in the wrong part of the castle. As the door to the courtroom opend he bowed politely to the priest "YOur hooliness" he said while straightening his back.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/4/2017 at 12:29 PM Post #468
Ruairi~23 years~DC

How in the world had she known he had been thinking that? "I've heard the same." He said simply. It was like she could read minds, or even expressions. In truth it almost scared him some to think about the fact that she may be a witch. What would the odds of that being true be? He had not the answer to that. "Here." He took the lute from his back and handed it over to her. "Just be easy on her alright? She's all I really have left of home besides the memories." The instrument had been a gift from his brother, one that now could never be replaced. Everything of home was gone, save for the lute.

Molly & Zarune~ RG

"Hush now my child...." The woman cooed as she gently rocked them back a forth. "Zarune went to get the chamberlain. He will make the pain go away." That was a lie. She had no clue if any of them could help. The herbalist was of no help either seeing that he wouldn't lay a hand on the boy even if his life depended on it. For all she knew the boy in her arms was dying and she had no power to stop it.

"Just the man I wish to see!" The priest said nodding a bit. "I trust that you aren't busy at the moment?" The fact was that even if he was busy the priest would have to...persuade him to leave that business to help the prince. There was no time to be wasted.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/4/2017 at 1:44 PM Post #469

As he removed the flute from her hand and reached her the lute she took it from him with carefull hands. "I assure you Ruairi, I will treat it with utmost of respect" she said with a soft smile. The instrument was of a nice oaken wood, the strings thin and well made. Small, delicate carvings formed into celtic knots, coloured in with gold. The instrument is a fortune worth more than her werry own life. Even if she was to sell herself as a slave she would never get even half of the fortune this instrument was worth. With a gentle grip of the instrument her hands laied gently to their place. Carefully she started movign her fingers and a soft, soothing melody started to be heard. The only song she knew really was a lullaby that was known in most of the world. It had spread when Enlil was on the peak of its power. While having changed depending on where you was, the foundation was all the same. And she prided herself with knowing the original.

The boy looked up at her before nodding. "mmm ..." was all he answered her. "I wanna go to my room ..." he mumbled while still refusing to lessen his grip of her.

The man looked at the priest with a calm smile. "I had a feeling I would be needed. If there is anything i can do to help pleace just tell me." the man said with a calm tone in his voice.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/7/2017 at 2:50 PM Post #470
Ruairi~23 years~DC

"A perfect melody. Tell me have you studied to be a bard before wishing to become a priestess? If not then you surly have a bit of talent with the instruments." The man said before looking to Thea whom was still trying to play a full song on the flute he had let her use. She as well was getting to be rather good at what she was doing. He himself recalled having such a talent, that the notes seemed to just find their way to his hand as he played. These two both came from different places though it was the same with them. Maybe it was meant to be...he had lost one family to find this one that was in need of repairs. Who knows maybe if he fixed it up a bit and gave it a bit of loved then it might just last.

Molly & Zarune~ RG

"Good then you won't mind coming with me." He didn't wait for man to answer as he was nearly pushing him into the courtroom towards Molly whom was still kneeling on the ground next to the child. "I do trust that you can be of assistance." Zarune said after stepping back from the group a moment. Molly was still kneeling with the boy in her arms as if she was afraid that if she let him go that would be the last time she was to hold him in her arms.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 46, 47, 48... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.