Page 51 1, 2, 3... 50, 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 1:56 PM Post #501

Agrona ~~ Poisonmaker/Herbalist master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

She smiled and helped the girl to the tub. After changing the water by letting it fall through a hole in the wall that went into a speciall room made for dumping bathwater in. Once dumped she helped the girl fill it with water that was steaming with heat Once it was all filled she dropped in a a bit of roseoil and smiled as the sweet sents of roses spread. "It smells lovely, doesnt it?" she commented as she sat down, starting to brush her hair. The oil made it a lot easier to brush and it didnt feel as stiff or dirty. Insteady it feelt soft and clean, having a gentle fragrance from it.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 2:22 PM Post #502
Thea~16 years old~ RG

The girl yawned as she nodded some. Taking the freezing clothes off her frail body she sank into the warm water. It felt nice, and so warm. Too bad she couldn't stay here forever. After a moment of sitting she carefully washed her ratted hair before climbing out of the bath and wrapping up in a towel. It felt nice to be honest though she felt bad for taking the opportunity from Ruairi. He had given them so much yet now he would have to wait for his chance in the bath. Taking her fresh clothes from her pack she slipped them on before starting on trying to get her hair untangled. There came a knock on the door.
"Is it alright if I came in?" The bard asked reframing from opening the door. He didn't want to walk in if any of them were still in the bath.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 2:34 PM Post #503

As the small, young girl sank into the water she smiled at her, the towel still wrapped around her body. Once the hair was all brushed and neat she simply put the short, shoulderlong hair in two braids. It took her some time not having braided it for quiet some time now so she wasnt quiet used to it. Atleast not in the same way as she was used to. When the girl got up and dressed she had just about managed to get the hair into the two braids. It had been quiet troublesome and the two strings of leather she used to secure the braids had simply refused to settle for a while. But now they atleast sat secure, holding the braids steady. When she saw the girl struggle with her hair she simply helped her sit down on the stool that stood in the room. With her towel secured under her arms and wrapped around her she begun to slowly, carefully as not to harm thw girl she started brushing. Starting from the tips of the hair she slowly removed one tangle after the other and as Ruairis voice was heard she looked at the door. "Sure, just enter." she said calmly before turning to the girls hair once more.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 2:54 PM Post #504
Thea~16 years old~ RG

The man opened the door closing it behind him. "I see you two have already found the bath." He said with a smile before sitting Sasha on the larger bed along with the pack he had been carrying. "I'll take a bath once I finish down in the tavern, you two can just relax up here if you want to, I'll have some food brought up." With that he exited the room again before either could see the blush on his cheeks. Atleast Thea had been clothed.

"Ow." The girl complained quietly. After a moment she sighed. "I need to take better care of my hair." She admitted. Was it that or did she just want to cut it all off like she normally did when it got this tangled? "I haven't brushed it in I don't know how long, and now look at it:"
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:10 PM Post #505

As the door opend she looked towards it. At Ruairis comment she couldnt help but smile. Ofcorse she had found it. SHe more or less occupied the tub the moment they enterd the room. It had simply been divine! When he walked out, not waiting for an answer she got a confused look on her face, what was that about? She didnt quiet understood it to be honest. As the girl complained she blushed a bit. "Oh dear, Im terribly sorry. If you want me to help you with the hair il gladly do so, if you want me to cut it for you tell me so." she smiled at her. Most girls and women prefers it long but she is so used to having it shoulderlength that anythig longr feels weird.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:21 PM Post #506
Thea~16 years old~ RG

"No it's fine like it is." Thea said a bit embarrassed. She had never kept her hair long, atleast not this long before. Most of the time in the summer months she would cut it to where it was just a tad longer than a normal boys, though many found that unladylike. Ruairi had offered to help her put it back if she wished to keep it long though real she didn't know if she wanted that or not. Maybe a tad off the ends would be good, though if she put it back in a braid that could be just as well. It might even look better that way. From where it was not it was halfway down her back, well now that it was mostly untangle. If she had a mirror she could play around with it enough that she could do something with it.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:29 PM Post #507

She listend to the girl and nodded calmly. "Werry well. Lets keep it for now then and make sure to braid it. Otherwise you will get more tangles as you sleep." she smiled at the girl. In silence she stood behind the girl who sat on the stol. With a smile on her lips she hymmed on a melody she and everyone else from this contry knew by heart. A old war song that was more known amongst the people than who was currently on the throne. For most people the king is after all just someone sitting there and demanding one thing after the other, however this song. It is a memory of their past, the time that Enlil was about twice as large as it is now. And yet, despite the time that pasts is a melody that is close to their hearts, a song to be sung when a battle is aproaching. For her the battle she is fighting is against the girls many tangles that sought to overpower her with cheer numbers.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:37 PM Post #508
Thea~16 years old~ RG

"Agrona? Can I ask you something?" The girl said suddenly still looking ahead as her hair was slowly being untangled. It was a question she had asked herself many times before but had never gotten up the courage to aske either Ruairi nor Agrona. "Are you and Ruairi going to get married?" The two had basically been parents she had never had before, though to actually call Agrona her mother wasn't right. She didn't want to falsely label someone like that if they didn't truly wish to be called a parent.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:45 PM Post #509

When the girl started to talk she stoped humming but still kept on working on the hair. As she heard the question about her wedding Ruairi she stopped, staring a bit surpriced at the girl. "I .." she went silent, closing her jaw. Thoughtfully she hmm:d before shuckling a bit. "I honestly have no idea Thea. But to be honest, I wouldnt mind. He is kind, caring, the sweetest man I have ever meet, handsome ..." she said in a soft tone. "However I have nothing to my name. Heck I dont even have the right to use my name any more." she whispered in a low tone. Thea and Ruairi knew about her beeing disowned, yet they did not know what she was. They had no idea of the many lives she had taken with her blade and poison. They have no idea about the experiences she have conducted simply out of curiosity.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 3:56 PM Post #510
Thea~16 years old~ RG

"Ruairi doesn't seem to mind that though. I had nothing yet he still took me in under his wing. And I don't know if you say but when he walked in his cheeks got all red when he looked at you. He clearly likes you, and frankly..." She paused for a moment to think. It was best to tell how she really felt towards the woman. "I would like it is you were my mom."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 50, 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.