Page 50 1, 2, 3... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 6/15/2017 at 11:28 AM Post #491

Agrona ~~ Poisonmaker/Herbalist master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

She walked up to Thea not far behind her ... husband. As the girl promissed not to curse again she just rolled her two hazelcoloured eyes. Yeah right! Ans her own hair is a black as the sorrowcoloured sky that had left them not loong ago. She could guarantee that if the girl was angerd she would more than happily let them hear it. She knew this because she is the same as the girl, just old enough to know when to keep her mouth shut. As she saw the reaction of the girl thought she couldnt help but smile. She got so genuinly happy it even affected her. She couldnt help but smile at Ruairi and Thea, they both looked so thrilled that it was heartwarming. However as the fatigue she had been keeping at bay with her herbs came creeping once more she simply took out one of the herbs. Despite the bitter and sour taste she ate it as is. She cant wait for them to get to a tavern there she can lock the door and sleep without worries of her past finding her once more.

Cullyn/Amden of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince/king ~~ 5/65 ~~ Currently in RG

As the young man infront of him neither fell to his knees nor even bowed before him the king got a chilly face, just glaring at the youngster. Further more the man didnt even care to ask the king about how he was before telling about his father? "Have you been away from my court for such a loong time that you no longer knows how to behave at it?" the man commented in a chilly tone. With a look at one of the many servants the poor man walked up to the lord, taking the letter and then handing it over to the king with a deep bow to the ancient man that is the king. After that he was quiet for some time, just watching the boy before the throne. "Your father is one of my most loyal vasalls and have served me well for many years. I do wish he will get better and i shall pray to the gods for his health." he reasured the lord. With a quick nod of his fingers he got the boy at his side to step forwards. "Im fairly sertain you have yet to meet my son, this is Cullyn of the Sapling clan." he introduced his son in a rather stiff and formal manner.

As he was signald to step forwards he did so with the complete confidence that was befitting one of his tanding. He is after all the heir to the most powerfull king in the world. As he was introduced he just nodded slightly at the man. The man may be older than him but by birth the young boy named Cullyn only have to answer towards his father and teachers. Everyone else is to obey his every command unless they go against the kings. "I welcome you to my fathers court Lord Eldred. I hope your stay here will be pleasent." he said politely.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/16/2017 at 10:00 AM Post #492
Ruairi~23 years~DC

After a moment the girl pulled away from them a wide smile on her face as she did. "Well there's no use in standing around out in the cold. Let's get to the inn alright? I feel like my arms are going to freeze off!" She giggled a bit before leading them off towards the inn. Inside it was nice and warm, cutting through the chill as if it was nothing at all. Ruairi was rather thankful for the new warmth, and even Sasha became active once more.
"Our rooms should be already and marked with my name if you two want to go look for them while I talk to the owner." The bard said setting the fox down on the ground.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/16/2017 at 11:17 PM Post #493

Agrona ~~ Poisonmaker/Herbalist master ~~ 22 ~~ RG, the inn "The green dragon"

She nodded before smilingly leading the girl upstairs to the rooms. As they found the rooms she couldnt help but smile. "What do you say? A hot bath with some oils?" she asked taking up a bottle that was almost full of a liquid. Althought the liquid couldnt be seen as glass was way to expensive for anyone of them to waste money on. Normally the sented oils is a luxery for the rich but she had simply taken fallen roseleaves from the ground as soon as she had seen them and slowly processed them into a oil during the night as Thea and Ruairi was sleeping. It had taken her almost every night from the time that they all met to get this small amount. Just a single bottle, enough for about 2baths each, 4 for the girls and 2 for ruairi. And that if they was carefull with the amount they had. She honestly couldnt wait to take a warm, hot bath and actually smell nice for once.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 12:27 AM Post #494
Ruairi~23 years~DC

Following Thea couldn't help but wonder what exactly this meant for all of them. With Ruairi being her father now did that make Agrona her mother? It had been a while since she thought of anything like that. To have a whole family again, what could that possibly be like. Though when the woman stopped she simply looked at the bottle of oil. "Where did you get that?" She asked cautiously. The woman had not been one to steal and Ruairi looked down upon it when even Thea stole something making her put it back in its rightful spot. So was this stolen without him knowing or had the woman honestly paid for it with the gold she had earned herself?
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 12:35 AM Post #495

As the girl asked about how she had aquierd the sented oil she just smiled. "I made it. Whenever we was in a town I walked in the nicer parts of town, collecting petalls that had fallen to the ground. Granted it took many attempts to get the right consistancy and many fails but I have not stolen a thing for this. Nor have I payed anything for it. I simply picked what noone else used." she said in a honest tone. SHe pushed the door open, getting ridiculously exited to see a tub of hot water already waiting. "Not to mention I lost many nights of sleep" she added, more or less skipping in to the room.
Edited By Jillyana on 6/17/2017 at 12:40 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 12:46 AM Post #496
Thea~16 years old~ RG

For some reason she could believe that statement made by the woman. "Oh." She answered simply before entering the room and closing the door behind her. All in all she was more exited to see the bed though for the moment she would have just been happy to get free of the wet clothes she was wearing. "You can take a bather first if you want, I just want to try and get dry before I think about a bath." With that she placed herself in front of the bed with the stove. It felt very warm and inviting like she could just jump in the flames and stay there forever.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 1:05 AM Post #497

The woman beeing more than willing to go first with her bath simply closed the door behind them before putting down her backpack and equipment before undressing. As the thick winter clothing laied to rest on the wooden floor, beeing decorated with a small rug under the tub and otherwise barren. Unless you counted the massive doublebed and the smaller one on the other side (beeing a family they would probably stay in one room to save money), As she poored a few drops into the tub a soft, yet strong smell of roses spread into the room she sighed with relife, sinking her body into the warm, comforting water. "Aaah ... I can die happily now" she mumbled with a relaxed smile.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 10:02 AM Post #498
Thea~16 years old~ RG

She didn't hear the woman really, for she was already almost asleep near the fire. It was so warm, warmer than she had ever been. Maybe it was the fact that now her heart seemed to be warmin as well. Unlike what the man whom killed her parents had told her there was someone in this world that cared for her and she had found them. It was all she could do not to laugh in his face right now where ever he may be though at the same time she felt remorse towards him. What if he thought the same about himself? Maybe he believed there was no one in the world to love him there for he took it out on her when in reality he was trying to save her from the pain of being let down by the world. That was a thought. Though as her head lulled forward she jumped some startling herself as she did. No she couldn't sleep now, she needed to bath still and get into some fresh clothes.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 12:12 PM Post #499

It took the woman some time but once she was clean and smelled of roses she got up, wrapping herself in a warm towel with a large smile on her lips. Gently she walked over and tapped Thea on her shoulder. They had enough water for a second one so they could get really clean and nice. Ruairi thought would have to wait for water to heat up. "Come on, lets change water for you." she smiled at the girl.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 1:12 PM Post #500
Thea~16 years old~ RG

"Alright." The girl yawned standing after wiping her eyes for a moment. She was so tired and cold, all she wanted was to sleep. She couldn't seem to wake up, though maybe a bath would help. Though maybe she could just wait. In truth she hadn't ever used bath oils before, or really taken a bath inside before. She had always bathed in the river near town, or in a water troth for the animals and that had only been in the summer time when the water was warm.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.017 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.