Posted: 10/27/2016 at 11:14 AM Post #21
I did start so yes
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 10/27/2016 at 11:38 AM Post #22
Brb
Edited By Sapphirethewolf9339 on 10/27/2016 at 11:57 AM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/27/2016 at 11:57 AM Post #23
Annabelle saddled up her horse and got on. She was headed back to Dragon Cave. Her horse galloped along the road. Annabelle then stopped her horse and walked the rest of the way to Dragon Cave. She entered Dragon Cave and hurried to the Bakery. Then ran back out to tie up my horse. Annabelle looked at her horse and started to cry. Oh why did I have to leave? I miss mother and father... Annabelle thought I only have you left Angel. Annabelle went back into the Bakery and starts to get ready to make bread. She collects the flour and wheat. She makes it so that people know the Bakery is open. Annabelle smiles. The bakery was the only place Annabelle felt at home besides the forest.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 10/27/2016 at 1:07 PM Post #24
Zarune~Temple of Finn on the way to RG~ 29 years

At last he was free to go! It had been nearly a year since the last time he had been allowed to leave the temple, so long that he nearly forgot what the sun felt like. The air was cool on his skin, prefect. With a step of excitement he ran down the stairs and into the street. It felt so nice to be able to run again, to be out in the open air, to be able to be himself for once. Of course though he had a rather important task to do, but that could wait for a little, could it not? With that the man dashed around the small town visiting all the stores before he started along his way of the road. It would take a day or so to make it to the castle to deliver to message but he didn't mind, as long as he didn't meet a horse or a herd of sheep he was fine with it. ~

~God he was so tired...Why had he not stopped and took shelter in the inn? Again he reminded himself of the lack of coins he carried, and how that didn't get you anywhere in this life. Just deliver the message and get out, that was the only thing he could do. So many stairs.... Zarune drug himself up each step to the door. After a word with the guard of the door he was granted permission to see the king having stated that it was urgent business with the Temple of Finn. The castle was amazing a lot more so than the Temple. Sure beat to road as well. The throne room put it all to shame though, it was so opened and neatly organized! And there the king on his throne, with his son in his lap. This was the moment he had been waiting on! With a bow he kneeled before the king.
"My lord." The man said holding the letter out. "I am a messenger for the Temple of Finn, here to deliver a message of up most importance to you. I was asked to hand deliver it to you."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 10/27/2016 at 1:38 PM Post #25

Amsden of the Sapling ~ King ~ 65 ~ Currently in: RG
As footsteps was heard in the workroom his darkblue eyes looked up at the source of the sound. A rather young man, broad over his shoulders, lightbrown hair and judging by his outfit, a man serving a god.As the man spoke it was with the voice of a strong man, he sounded compleatly confident and filled with determination, something he could respect quiet a lot to be honest. A loong time he just sat there in silence, looking at the young man infront of him. The massive white beard was proof of his age and the wisdom that came with it, just like his snowcoloured hair. Once, what seemed like a lifetime ago now he had been just like the man infront of him. Strong, energetic, confident, able and a force to be reckond with on the battlefield. But as it is now, it could werry well be nothing but a long lost dream or even a diffrent person. As a other cold wind came in through the cracks in the stonewalls he simply just pulled the cloak closer around him and his son. Still without saying a word he put down the parchment he had been reading on the table there it had been. "I take it you are a servant of the god?" he asked looking at the man with clear eyes, as if he were searching for something in the young man. His own voice was strong and confident just like the mans had been. However it was alsoe patient and carefull. He had learned the hard way to not trust people to easly. Despite who they claim to be, or whom they claim to serve. One to many times have he been harmed, almost killed at times for trusting to easly.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC
As she found a small village she stopped baffeld before looking down at the map. There shouldnt be a village here!! Or is the map outdated? Or ... have she been reading it wrong? With a silent sigh she jumped of the golden like horse and begun to lead it into the village. Whispers and rumors starting the moment she was spotted. A woman rarly travels alone, even less rarly on a horse, meaning this stranger must be from a wealthy family. The crow sat down on a branch, watching. The midnight colourd bird keept a close eye on its master as she walked into what seemed to be a bakery. Once inside the sweet smell of bread in diffrent kinds spread into her nostrills. The brightbrown eyes sparkled a bit as she looked around the bakery, the warm air inside warming her cold body. Outside Sunrise was already halfasleep awaiting the riders return. "hello, someone here?" she asked rubbing her hands against each other to get them warmer. Hmm, she could probably buy some bread to expand her foodstock while gatheing herbs. It would help a lot honestly.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/27/2016 at 2:04 PM Post #26
"Hmm.." Annabelle said and went towards the front of the bakery. "Oh hello! Is there something you need?" Annabelle looked at the girl in front of her surprised. She had never seen her ever before. Annabelle got nervous because this stranger maybe cruel. Annabelle was kind of shocked and startled by the lady's appearance.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/27/2016 at 2:49 PM Post #27
Zarune~ 29 years old~ DC

The man rose dusting his knees off when he did. Though his voice was steady and calm inside he was shaking with fear. It was all an act he put on, something he had thought himself to avoid making people nervous about him. Puffing his chest out some he took a deep breath. " Yes my lord, I am. My master is that of my Lord Finn. Many seem to not take note, or at least don't mention it." Zarune said finding it hard not to fiddle with his hands or robes. "I am to spread his blessings through out the kingdom just like others of my standards are to do. I assumed that is what the letter is about." Don't assume anything, dang it! That was a high rule in any kingdom, and he just broke it. Hopefully it went unnoticed.
To think that could be him sitting in that seat, if he had been born in a better life. He could have his own kingdom and everything, but he was a simple priest born to serve only the church and spread it's word. How pathetic.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 10/27/2016 at 3:19 PM Post #28
bedtime for me now so gn :)

Amsden of the Sapling ~ King ~ 65 ~ Currently in: RG
He rised a eyebrow as he stood up without him saying he could do so. Perhaps he gave the impressionthat it was fine? Most however would wait for the king to give permission. "Well then your holiness I do apologice for greeting you while sitting but my body isnt what it once was in my youth. And my son is currnetly sleeping." he apologiced to the man infront of him. The darkblue eyes keept a close look on the young man. He seems nervous now that he looks closer. His fingers either entertwining or playing with his clothing. As well as this he also talks a lot, probably more than he intended to. "Werry well then, servant of Finn, you may aproche" he said with a nod before straighting up a bit in the chair. As he straightend his body his son woke up for a second or two. After casting a quick eye around himself the boy fell asleep once more, still holding the toy as if it was the most priced thing in the world. The elderly father, that honestly looked more like a grandfather. To be honest noone would suspect the king to be the boys father unless they knew it. But sofar noone have been brave enough to point it out, or stupied enough. Wichever you choose, its probably one and the same in the end.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC
As she heard the voice behind her she jumped a bit. Her hands automaticly grabbing after her daggers that was well hidden under her tunic. But as she saw the young girl infront of her she simply let her hands fall to the sides. Her twin daggers still resting safely in their place. "Yes please, I was looking for information" she said with a soft smile on her lips. Her chestnut eyes sparkled happily and the lightbrown hair was shining nicely in the small amount of sunlight that found its way in this shilly autumn day. "However I doubt I will be able to leave this bakery without buying quiet a bit, it smells so lovley" she complimented the girl in front of her. Beeing nice and complimenting people is almost always a good thing. This girl is clearly tense, is she able to sense something? No, impossible. Noone knows about the raven family. They are a well kept secret just called /The ghosts/ by commoners and nobles alike. If only they know, if only those stupied pigs knew who they had in their stinking village. They should bow down, kiss her feet and ask what they could do to make it comfterble for her. The thought made her smirk if only for a short moment.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 10/27/2016 at 3:28 PM Post #29
Annabelle bows slightly. "I am making bread and I already have fresh cinnamon buns covered in icing. Would you like some?" Annabelle asks politely. "You are my first customer.... I don't get a lot of people here. But it doesn't mean I am bad at baking." Annabelle goes back and starts to fix some baking goods up. She whispers to herself. "No one ever comes here.... they hate me... because of betraying my family name." Annabelle puts the cinnamon buns into the oven to heat up and she rolls out the dough for the bread.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 10/27/2016 at 9:18 PM Post #30
Zarune~ 29 years old~RG

The man did as told. What could the king want for him to do? After all he was just a priest it wasn't really his job to do much other than spread rumors and such. Who was he kidding?! An opportunity like this would be amazing! Maybe it was the break he needed, this could be his way out of the church. Zarune found it hard to hold back his shaking now from excitement and uneasiness. "Yes my lord? Is there something you need?" Again he found his chest puffed out a bit, it made him look like he knew what he was doing. Did he know what he was doing? Not at all. So why lie? Again he had no clue. Hopefully it didn't involve sheep...he hated sheep. With their dead eyes and baaing, oh the baaing was the worst! Don't let it be with sheep or with water. Water was worse than sheep, for one he could not swim, second it was unpredictable. Anything with water was a disaster waiting to happen.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.