Page 53 1, 2, 3... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/25/2017 at 12:11 PM Post #521
Thea~ 16 years old~ RG

"But it thought Ruairi said he was sending someone up with something to eat?" The girl said, though had she just heard that in her mind? That was quite a possibility, she had been thinking of nothing more than sleep and the promise of a bed. Just then there came a knock on the door. The girl tensed, it wasn't the knock of the bard it came to fast and heavy on the wooden door. Maybe it was the food being brought up?

The bard simply smiled. "All I ask is for enough copper to pay for a meal here, and a place for my family sleep." He said. Normally he worked for a price of 25 copper a song or a silver a night he played in an inn. Some found it was a steep price but for the songs and performance it was nearly worth it. Though usually he told them to take out some for room and meals making the payment lighter.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 6/25/2017 at 12:58 PM Post #522

Agrona ~~ Poisonmaker/Herbalist master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

She looked a bit surpriced at Thea before thinking carefully. "You know, I think you are right." she said while nodding. With that said she sighed just as someone ... or something ... knocked on the door. "its open." she said in a relaxed manner. As a worker came in with two trays of food she nodded at the man that put down the food on the table saying a quick "Have a nice meal" before leaving. Cautiously she poked in the food with a raised eyebrow. "That ... was odd .." she said as she looked through the food. It was way to short and coldly to be from a worker of the inn.

He got a surpriced look on his face, unable to hide it even the slightest. "Are you sure that is enough master bard?" he asked baffeld. This cant be real. If that was all when he could surley send his daughter off with a grand weddinggift as well.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/27/2017 at 10:35 PM Post #523
Thea~ 16 years old~ RG

"It still looks good though." Thea said, her stomach growling a bit. She hadn't been hungry since the day she had met the little group, it was such a nice feeling. Well hungry as it it felt like your insides were tearing each other a part hungry. It was the nicest feeling in the world other than the feeling of being loved by someone finally. Though it was a bit strange...she was nearly the same age as the man. She was far too old to be his daughter though wife maybe. That was a thought nonetheless.

Ruairi smiled widely and nodded. "But of course! On such a fine day one doesn't need to worry about coming up with money to pay of such things." In fact he hated to ask for anything, life's happiness should be free after all.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 10/28/2017 at 10:03 AM Post #524
This will now be a PRIVATE rp between me and hawk, I got tired of having to play a bazzilion diffrent npcs.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.