Page 52 1, 2, 3... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 4:12 PM Post #511

Agrona ~~ Poisonmaker/Herbalist master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

She looked at the girl as she spoke. He ... liked her? He really liked her? SHe couldnt help but smile at the thought of such a thing. But when she heard the girls request she blushed heavily. "Thea, do you really wish me to be your mother? If you do I will gladly be your mother." she smiled at the girl Well she is more of a young woman than a girl. But if she wishes her to be her mother she will be so.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 6:23 PM Post #512
Thea~16 years old~ RG

Nodding Thea gave a warm smile. "I would love to have a family for once, it's been so long since anyone has cared enough about me to make sure I was fed and clothed. You two are the closest I've had to parents in nearly 12 years. I would love to call you mother." Maybe things were finally looking up for her, that would be a pleasant change for once.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/17/2017 at 6:45 PM Post #513

SHe looked at the girl listening carefully before smiling at her in a soft manner. "Well then Thea, I will gladly become your mother" she said, gently, softly hugging the girl.SHe looked at her in silence, quietly wondering if she had done right. WOuld she do justice to the hopes that this girl held against her? Maby, maby not. But the unsertanty slowly started nagging on her already.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 8:48 AM Post #514
Thea~ 16 years old~ RG

A mother and a father?! This was too good to be true! Overwhelmed with excitement the girl threw her arms about the woman. "Thank you, so much..." She started. "You have no clue how much this means to me." After a moment in the hug she released the woman before returning to her spot in the stoll. "Does that make you and Ruairi married now?" Maybe she she should have asked the man first is he would like Atara to be her mother...what if he got mad that she did that without asking him?
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/18/2017 at 9:34 AM Post #515

As the girl threw herself at her she got shocked but gently wrapped her arms around the small, frail body. "Its no problem at all, and no, this does not make me and Ruairi wedded. Someone working in a temple as a priest or priestess" she explained for the girl before continueing with the hair. "You know, if i am to be your mother i should probably give you more of an eduaction then I am now?" she thought outloud. She had teached Thea some basic medicins and herbs so the girl could atleast recognize the most common ones.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 12:08 AM Post #516
Thea~ 16 years old~ RG

"If you want. I would love to learn anything you are willing to teach." Thea smiled up at the woman. It was I. This moment that she felt that this was what life was truly about. Maybe this little act would bring them all closer and she would actually have a path to the future. That was a thought to actually have a future! No more living day by day no she would be looking on past tomorrow to what may lay ahead of her! It was time she made an honest living, no more stealing items to survive. For once she was on the path of good.

Down stairs the bard was readying the lute for another song. Clearing his therapy the roar of the room quieted some as he spoke. "Here's to one of the very first songs I ever learned, Ragnar the Red." The lute hummed with a light tune as the man pricked at the strings of the instrument. "Oh there once was a hero named Ragnar the Red, who came riding to Whiterun from ole Rorikstead." It was then that the man took to walking about the room, stopping every now and again and an eye turning girl whom he would wink and and leave blushing in his wake. "And the braggart did swagger and brandish his blade as he told of bold battles and gold he had made. But then he went quiet did Ragnar the Red when he met the shield madine Matildia who said:" again he cleared his voice as he alighted on an empty table. Using a harsh female sounding voice now he continued. "Oh you talk and you lie and you drink all out mead! Now I think it's high time that you lie down and bleed!" With that the lute was swung back to its resting place on his back as he took up a broom stick from a maid and proceeded to have a fake battle with himself upon the table. "And so came the clashing and slashing of steel as the brave lass Matildia charged in full of zeal!" The battle was quite intense really with daring dodges and jumps about as he defeated an unseen foe. The crowd seemed to enjoy it enough, with oohs and awws as he danced about the room until he dramatically finished off his foe which recived a loud round of applause. Returning to the melody the bard finished off his song while standing still for once. "And the braggart named Ragnar was boastful no more! (note more was held longer than the rest of the words) As his ugly red head rolled around on the floor!" Another round of applause broke out as the bard took a bow. That was the one big show for the night, now just a bit of background music would work until he had received his pay. He rather enjoyed to put on a show, it was fun for him and the crowd though too many in one night a f ones talent would run thin. So for the time being a melody or two on the lute would fill the void.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 11:56 AM Post #517
Eldred bowed. "I believe it will be."
Pharos let out a small screech.
"Pharos is restless. My lord," he said, turning to the king, "Am I allowed to let Pharos fly and explore? It would be much appreciated. The poor bird hasn't stretched his wings in days. I feel rather sorry for him..."
Pharos tilted his head to the side. He clacked his beak impatiently. Eldred continued to look at the king.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 1:54 PM Post #518

The woman listend carefully to the girl with a happy smile. "Werry well, I will wake you up before Ruairis lesson tomorrow morning. It will be a bit boring and slow but it should be helpfull for you in the future." she said calmly. As she finnished brushing the hair she put down the brush and begun to braid it. As the two braids was done she tied them to make sure the braids would hold up the entire night. "To begin with Thea, do you know how to write your name?" she asked calmly. While waiting for an answer she walked to her backpack, picking up her herbalist masters outfit and putting it on after letting the towel fall to the floor. The simple brown dress had several green details embrodied on it. A dress that was recogniced at every part of Enlil as that of a Herbalist master. Its not suited for winter but the cloak she have will keep her warm enough if they stay inside most of the time. As she put on the belt the rather plain dress got a nice contour and showed of her shapes nicely without showing to much of them.

A man in his 40's made his way up to the bard. He had a few gray streaks in his otherwise brown hair, quiet a lot of open wounds in various stages of healing, or infection but he seemed to care little to nothing about it. His clothes was torn and he made no impression of actually fitting in in this rather nice inn. "Master bard, may I have a word with you?" he asked politley. His face was tired and he seemed to be exausted. The smell surrounding him was that of wood, showing that he had been working in the forest for quiet some time.

Cullyn/Amden of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince/king ~~ 5/65 ~~ Currently in RG

"If you will allow one of my falconers to take care of your bird Cullyn will show you to your chaimber while staying here." the king answered. As the king volonteared the young crownprince Cullyn himself glared a short moment at his father but said nothing about it. The voice the king had used had been chilling to say the least, anoyed and angry about something but not telling what.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/19/2017 at 3:55 PM Post #519
Thea~ 16 years old~ RG

The girl had to think for a moment before shaking her head no. "I might have at one point but now it is a lost skill to me." She looked down for a moment before standing up. "And to admit it I'm not that great at learning all that sort of stuff, though no one has really tired to teach me." It was embarrassing to have to admit something like that, though she had. Now it was out of the way. "In truth I can't even read."

Ruiari gave the man a warm smile. "As you wish my good man." In reality all he wanted was to sit the man down and have Agrona patch him up before they left. All in all it reminded him of how he wasn't able to help him own family. Though he reframed from it and simply put the lute back on his back and followed the man:
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/24/2017 at 1:56 AM Post #520

She couldnt help but laugh a bit. "Worry not Thea, its mostly just nobles and priests that can read and write Ofcorse the scribblers can as well but Id say that almost noone in this inn can do so." she reasured the girl. "I will start by teaching you to write, read and count. If its done in secret it will be a really good asset. However I do sugest that it will be keept a well guarded secret. People have a tendancy to distrust what they dont understand after all." she smiled at the girl. "Well, howabout we go downstairs for some food?" she smiled.

THe man got a thankfull expression, knowing fully well he didnt look as a man that belonged in here yet was still given the time really made him happy. Once they were a bit more private, beeing a table noone sat at as he had taken in earlier. "Master bard, my daughter have just gotten her masterstitle and will be leaving in a few days with her fiance. I was wondering what you would take to perform at her farewell party." he said in a honest tone. Granted he doesnt look like the most wealthy man, and he isnt either, the king is. But he probably have more money to his name than most in here. Not to mention he have been taking odd jobs just to be able to give her the best party there is. He is working at the castle during the days and most of his freetime is spent working oddjobs, this night it had been as a assistant to a blacksmith. Damit, his body is exausted and he wants nothing but sleep and rest. But this is for his darling daughter so he will simply pull through.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.