Page 25 1, 2, 3... 24, 25, 26... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 2/9/2017 at 11:06 AM Post #241
NPC for Sapphire

The guard, beeing both stubborn, drunk and not found of servants, well not the male ones anyway, just glared at him but mutterd a "yes sire" as a answer to the young lord. He lowerd his gaze and bowed his head to the young man infront of him, but once he was shown the back he glared, furiously at the boy before sitting down again. Once sitting he started talking to his buddies again and the shatter took a hold of the place again.

He looked up at the lord before quickly nodding. "Ofcorse my lord" he said while bowing before walking to the kitchen. More food? Its the middle of the night how can they eat so damed much?! He wont go to bed untill its time to get up again in this pace. Oh well, thats the price of wanting to take his fathers place as the chaimberlain. Quickly he walked into the kitchen, gathering both fruits, meat and vegtebles before carrying the plate into the room. In ll honesty the plate weighed atleast three times the boy and if he curled up he could sleep on the massive plate. "I hope I didnt miss anythign my lord, if i did pleace do let me know" he smiled before bowing and walking away to clean up the mess he had made previously.
(just ping hawk as normally)
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/9/2017 at 1:14 PM Post #242
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

"Afraid not..." There was no time resting. Why though? The boy was but a child why should he have to work any harder than the rest? It wasn't fair on his part. Zarune looked down at him ashamed of what he had done. "I'm sorry Cullyn...we shouldn't be out here and I know it. It was foolish of me to think that this would solve anything, I can't help you anymore than that I have already done for you. I'm foolish!" With this said he hung his head in shame. What had he been thinking? This was a foolish quest to go on, he should have seen that. Without Molly they had no protection, this was the King's son he was talking about! He had taken the prince out without a protector! Zarune could have very well hit himself for this. What a pickle he was in now. The king would no doubt have his head for this, if not Molly would finish him off. That was it, his life was over right here and now. Lords above please have mercy on him. " Lets head back alright? I want to face my punishment as it is before Molly gets involved."

Arcadius~ 26 years old~ DC

"Then it is settled. You go your way and I go mine." With that he gave her one final look before hopping onto his horse's back. "Maybe our paths will meet again...someday." The man looked away before spurring the horse in the side. Camel jumped in fright at the kick and took off running. Tears rolled down the man's eyes as he left his only hope behind. The clan would find him now, and he would be dead before he reached the next town. This was the end of his road the end of his task, of his life. Never would he be able to live a normal life, have a family of his own. Perhaps it would be better to die right here then.... This is the end of Arcadius' story. Some may meet him later on but for now I am done telling his tale.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 11:09 AM Post #243
Emont

He nodded and ate a bit of fruit. He continued to think only to have to get up and leave. His guards headed back and Emont left a note saying "Thank you very much" for the servant hoping he would benefit from the food. Emont hurried out after the guards. Right now he didn't mind being guarded because he was very tense and who knew what would happen if he got in a fight. He shook his head trying to clear his thoughts. Emont felt safe with the guards for once in a lifetime yet it was rare. The guards knew he didn't like being guarded and they understood why perfectly. Emont kept at a steady pace with the guards. He hoped they weren't too drunk to think correctly. The guards made harsh jokes and Emont tried to ignore them but he couldn't help but hear the jokes were about taking control of young foolish girls. Emont shuddered at the thought. He resisted from saying something harsh back about this but he knew he needed the townsfolk trust even though he felt like they were his own family. Emont gave a little laugh at a joke he thought of yet he got strange looks from the guards. The guards could tell the lord was deep in his own thoughts.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 12:32 PM Post #244
ooops, accidently replaced XD
Edited By Jillyana on 2/12/2017 at 3:04 PM.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 12:52 PM Post #245
Emont

He turned to the guard. "I can't lie after Aris returned It worried me...... he never disappears without a purpose." Emont said. "It's just so hard to believe that I have my little brother breathing down my back waiting for me to take one wrong step then step in and kill me." He knew the guards understood what he meant. Emont sighed. He felt weak spilling his worries to them but if they knew they might help him. He couldn't just give up on his friends and they would do anything for him even die in his place because of the king ordered him dead. Who knew if that would happen? It was most unlikely unless Aris had done something and famed him for it. Aris would do anything to take control. Emont felt like telling all his worries but he didn't. No one needed to carry his burden because it was something he needed to learn to take care of. He looked at the guards. His expression was wary and most likely of his brother or some unknown feeling. Emont felt strange almost. Why couldn't he tell someone? Why did he basically hide from his family? Had he done something worse? No he would give up everything for his family even his life. Emont shook his head trying to clear away the dark thoughts. Aris would do anything and everything to take over even burn the whole village and Emont with it. Emont accidentally tripped over a rough stone and had to grab onto a guard's shoulder trying to prevent himself from falling. He felt weaker than he should.

Aris

He watched his pathetic brother fall. Was he going to die right then and there? Was he drunk like he usually did when he went down to the mess hall? Aris laughed and he got out a bow. He took a shot and aimed it right above his brother's head. He didn't want to kill him yet. No he wanted to savor his brother's death for years then he could take over and be lord! Who cared about outsiders? Not him he only cared for himself and his selfish needs. Aris laughed and ran. No one saw him run into his hidden place only he didn't cover it because he was enjoying his feeling of triumph. He felt like he had finally broken his brother to the point of letting his brother crumble before the townsfolk. Little did he know was he had been kept watch on since he had arrived back. Aris laughed wickedly and he turned around. Before him stood one of the scouts.

"My lord?" The scout asked. "Why did you try and kill Lord Emont?" Aris growled viciously. The scout backed away in fear. Aris was one you didn't cross with even if he looked like a little child. Aris had grown under the words of an evil person who fed him lies ever since Aris could read. The scout turned and ran only to feel the dagger pierce his back. He knew that he would never see his wife ever again. He prayed for mercy but he knew Aris was ruthless and never gave mercy. Mercy was foreign to Aris and his wicked ways.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 2:29 PM Post #246
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

The boys words were true, though it may have been too good to be true. The man listened for a moment then let a smile split his face. "In a weird way yes, I guess you could call it that. Why don't you rest for a few minutes alright then we can leave. I don't think we could get into any more trouble then we are already in." Zarune took a breath and closed his eyes. "Why don't you try and sense if anyone is around? You do know how to do that right?" The boy may not have been a Mage but he could definitely do this task right? If not it was no big deal to teach him, it was a simple enough skill to use. One just allowed their senses to wander a bit in order to figure out who else was out there. Easy right?

Ruairi~ 23 years old~ DC

The instrument hummed as he strummed it with a steady hand. "This is a song about Penny...a sweet little lass from McLenny..." He said to the rhythm. "It's a good start at least." He sighed and continued to play the tune as he walked. Thundering footsteps came towards him though he simply stepped out of the way. The white horse rushed past his showering him with dust and rocks. "Share the road!" The man said in his strange accent. "******." The man muttered under his breath as he continued on playing the tune on. At this rate he would make it to the next town before sunrise! That was it no one happened to find him and intervene. At his side the fox he called Sasha walked on. Her ears perked up suddenly as a sound alerted her. "Sasha? What is it?" He asked as she darted off. Nose to the ground she found her way to the woman. Panting some the white fox sat at her feet, tail wrapped daintily around her front feet.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 3:04 PM Post #247

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG

He looked up at the man that was his teacher before thankfully sitting down in the grass, showerd in the suns warm, gentle light that keept him safe and warm. All his nightmares, all his fears and all the dangers was keept at bay. He can never really recall a assasin that would strike in the middle of the day. No nightmares ever visited him as the sun ruled over the sky, keeping everyone safe and warm. And as the nightmares and assasins were wwashed away with the suns gentle, caring rays so was his fears. And they left a relaxed, calm boy. Not a prince, not a crownprince or even a noble. Just a relaxed boy that finally feelt at ease in the warm embrace of the fire-like ball upon the sky. As he sat there in the grass that turned more and more yellow for each day that passed he looked up at his teacher. "Sense if anyone is near? How would I do that?" he asked in a curious tone. The two brightblue eyes that looked up from underneath the brightblond, almost golden hair was fixated on the man, keeping his atention on him. So far his teacher had only taught him some of the religious texts and some few historic ones. But mostly he had been forced to teach himself on anything that wasnt the creation of everything and some off the laws.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

She looked up at the white ball of fur apearing infront of her. What the? She could see that it was something white and fluffy through the tears but she didnt see much more. With a sob she raised her hand, rather dirty and a bit wounded, not something her hands usually was. Despite the dirty, scrapped look of the hands it was clear that she wasnt used to hard work. Her hands smooth and soft and unusuall clean for most people. "Oh my, arnt you adorable?" she whisperd to the white fox in a soft, gentle tone. Carefully she held out a hand to the animal, letting it sniff it to see if it was okej to pet it. It looks so soft, so gentle and warm. And just now she just wanted something soft, cuddly and warm to hold, hug and burry her face in. Something that could help her just think about something else if even just for a short while.

NPC for Sapphire

He looked at the lord before smiling a bit. "Want me to stand guard my lord? I havnt been drinking more than a single beer the whole evening. Im still able to work, I assure you" he answered with a smile. If the lord is so worried then he will gladly stand guard outside his chamber, making sure noone makes his way inside. He really wanted to say a few wellchoosen words about the younger brother but he didnt really dare to. He is still nothing but a servant after all. A guard there to serve and do as told. His loyalty is to the familys head ofcorse but if he had to choose between the brothers he would preferably sacrefice the younger one. Crule as it may be he just dont like the younger brother. He is crule, ujust and selfish. Nothing like the older one.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 3:13 PM Post #248
Emont

"Yes." Emont said. The arrow hadn't been anywhere near them and he continued along. He continued to move along until they were in the castle. Emont went into his room and he put his dagger on the side table by his bed. He tried to lay down and sleep but he was restless and he stayed awake. Emont sat up and kept his dagger in hand. He knew the danger he was in. It was so bad he couldn't rest. What would he do if he met his death? Would he accept it? Would he die before someone could save him? Emont shook his head and tried to clear his mind. He then looked at the dagger and knew his dagger was rare to see. It was hand crafted for him. Emont set his dagger down and tried to relax himself. He listened carefully and suddenly he realized it was way too quiet. He tried to relax once more but failed. Emont stood up and took his dagger with him. He went to his desk and looked through the papers on the desk carefully trying to keep distracted.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/12/2017 at 3:50 PM Post #249
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

The man smiled. "I'm glade you asked." With that he sat next to the boy in the grass. "First thing is first let your mind relax, open your senses. Use your ears see what your eyes can't. Let your mind go." With that he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. To his right a bird kicked in the leaves searching for worms that hid beneath them. A deer not too far down the way sneezed as it sniffed a flower. A small stream bubbled from a tree to their right. It was peaceful....

Ruairi~ 23 years old~ DC

The fox carefully sniffed the air before stepping closer. "Sasha!" A voice called from the woods causing the fox to turn an ear. "Sasha there you area!" Ruairi laughed stepping through the under brush. "I thought I had lost you!" The man picked the fox up hugging it tightly. That was when he noticed the woman. She looked as is she had been crying, was something wrong? "Excuse me ma'am are you alright?" He asked kneeling at her feet. Who would leave a woman out in the woods alone? A scumbag that's who! He wouldn't let that happen, not if he could help it! She wouldn't be alone as long as he was there to watch over her.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/13/2017 at 12:25 PM Post #250

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG

The young prince, the sole contender for the throne was sitting in the paling grass, looking up at his only protection, a priest that had little to no experience when it came to combat. The only weapon, excluding whatever level of magic the priest had was the boys own large dagger that in his hands looked like a ridiculous tiny sword. "So ... kinda like what we did in the castle?" he asked after thinking for some time. It was the closest thing he could think of that was simular. But despite his question he didnt recive a answer to it so slowly, hesitantly he closed his eyes. His breathing got slow and heavy as he tried to clear his mind. It got slow but slowly he ignored one thing at the time, only to have his atention getting stuck on how bored he was. Normally he could atleast have sneaked away as the teachers begun rabling, paying little to no atention to him. But now he had nowh... he have nowhere to go? This is awesom! He have nowhere he has to be so he can walk to wherever. With a giggle he got up on his feet rushing into the forest, wanting to explore it to its fullest. With a light step on a rock he jumped up on a fallen tree, balancing on it before jumping down on the other side, walking further into the woods with a curious look on his young face. When he heard something to the left of him he stoped, turning as stiff as a statue while listening. But when nothign else was heard he walked along once more.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

Her soft, gentle hands were about to pet the animal as it moved its ears as she heard someone. Oh, so it belonged to someone? Well that would explain why she was so calm next to a human. When the legs of a man stoped next to her she just let the hand fall, resting gently in her lap as the fluffy, white fox was picked up by the man. When she was asked if she was okej or not she just forced a tired smile. "Im fine, thank you ever so kindly for asking kind sir, I just had a moment of weakness. Im deeply sorry for bothering you" she said as she quickly removing the last lingering tears with the back of hands. As she did so she took a deep breath to calm down, It took her a while to properly realice how the man looked. White? He is .... he is wearing white? and the quality of the fabrics were far from shabby. He must have quiet a bit of money to spend if he can go dressed like that. Well not that it matters to her. He might be nice enough to ask if she is okej but thats most likely it to be honest.

NPC for Sapphire

"Werry well, I will stand by your door this night then my lord" he smiled at the man before waving at his friends, walking only a meter or so behind the young lord. Once the door was closed he simply just took place, waiting paitently for the day to arrive. When he heard movements from inside he knocked on the door after some time. "Sire, are you okey in there?" he asked in a worried tone. His hand rested on the sword, if he didnt get a answer in a moment or so he would simply rush in. But he gave the lord enough time to answer.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 24, 25, 26... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.