Page 24 1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 1/27/2017 at 3:33 PM Post #231
Emont

He saw the drunk guard and he shook his head. He got out his dagger still very weary but he was strong enough to put up a good fight if needed. Emont tried to clear his mind but all he could think of was about Aris and his dark plots. Only if his father had taught him, only if Aris hadn't been so blind to the obvious. Emont shook his head and saw the guards looked at him but most of them were drunk. Emont had tried to drink but had found himself refusing even the oldest of wines and the goodest of beers they had. Yet why? Was it the threat he felt looming over him or the fact he wasn't thirsty. Emont struggled to clear his mind until he heard one of the guards almost shriek in surprise. He looked over to the guard confused but his shriek. Emont then glance from the corner of his eye on of the servants. If it came to a fight he would protect them since they didn't know how to fight. Emont edged slowly towards the servant. "If something happens run out back and alert the guards." Emont whispered to the servant not taking his eyes off the drunk guard who had been surprised.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 1/29/2017 at 3:53 PM Post #232
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

****** it hadn't worked...now what? His brain felt fried from the mornings activities. The guard was not falling for it. A sudden itch in his hand told him the answer to his problem. He took a slight step forward. There was no way he could catch the man off guard, and lundging was stupid it would just get him killed. A slight siren spell on his words should work though. It was cheating a bit but it would have to work. "Sir I assure you that I have permission to take the prince with me." He said letting the spell go. Please work, he couldn't take much more magic use for the day. His gem had gotten dirty and it was showing. If this could just work! They didn't have much time before Molly would wake and find them, and this guard had the nerve to stop them! He was good minding to kill the man now though that would only cause more trouble.

Arcadius~ 26 years old~ DC

She was crying? But...but ha hadn't meant for her to cry. He thought that she would have seen then that he liked her but instead he had only managed to screw up more. First he had gotten them in this mess and now his only...what was the word? Not friend, she clearly hated him but she wasn't his enemy. Clearly though she found no joy in his company. No words could express what he felt, it was more of crushed than anything. Everyone in the world was against him now. Maybe he needed to just leave. "I see." He said at last evoking her gaze. "I was taking for a fool by what one would call love. It seems my judgment has been clouded beyond my control. I'll take my leave then." Maybe it was better to return to the clan so they could learn of his failure and end him. After all he had nothing else to live for.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 1/30/2017 at 11:15 AM Post #233

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG
Cullyn looked with sharp eyes on his teacher. This, was not normal. He did something, something he couldnt make sure what exactly. There was something in Zarunes voice that seemed odd. One of his eyebrows was raised as he looked at the prist.

He glared at the priest, is he stupied or something? "Fo..." he said, his voice falling silent and you could see the man struggling to think clearly. His body shaked a moment and his hand trembling at the hilt of the sword, before it fell to the side, the mans eyes going blank. "of ..." somehow the the man still tried to resist. He treied to do his job to the best he could. Be it a army of thousands and he would willingly walk into to them alone, taking as many with him as he posisbly could. He was trained to have no fear, no doubt. As well as this he was trained to serve only the king and ignore torture. But magic? Never had he trained to resist it, althought he did his best that was obvious. "ofcorse" was heard a few moments later as the man left the prince that now looked a bit more unsertain about this adventure than he had earlier done. The man simply just walked away, undoubtedly awaiting a massive headache as the spell let go of the mind that struggled to keep his mind from changing. The prince, young and at times naive now looked at his teacher with skeptical eyes and a unsertain look on the face. Clearly not that sure that it was a good idea anymore to follow Zarune.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC
She stared at him a while as he turned his back towards her. Slowly the pain of loosing the only unce of innocense and romantic thoughts she had ever had turned into anger. How dare he? How dare he steal those kisses from her and then simply walk away? There is no way she will allow that! So with quick, silent steps she caught up to him, grabbing his arm so he turned around only to be slapped. Her face was still red and the tears had left visible traces on her cheeks. "How dare you? After what you just did to me, how dare you simply walk away?" she asked in a upset tone. She tried, she really tried to calm down, to think properly but she feelt ... betrayed. She feelt as if he had stolen from her and she did nothing to try and take it back. Her right fist clenched a moment before just haning there again. Untill he came to kill her she had managed to surpress everything, stay calm, and focused, but now, now it all feelt so much harder to controll. The tears that had stopped falling slowly started filling up in her eyes again but with a angry motion she removed them with her arm, ignoring the pain that it was emitting. "After what you did, you just want to walk away?" she whisperd, struggling massivly to keep her voice steady and not bursting into tears again.

NPC for Sapphire

He looked up at the lord with a tired smile. "Thank you ever so kindly my lord, but he is probably just drunk. There should be no need to alert the guards who are on duty." he assured the young man that now stood with him. As he had stopped moving one of the kitchen cats glared at him before jumping up on the boys knee so he lost his balance, dropping the plats and cutlery on the floor. That was no problem, wooden plates cant really break and the cuttlery is of metall so they dont break. But the food?! His face went pale as he quickly looked up at the lord and then towards the kitchen. The food that wasnt eaten was suposed to go to the servants. They would kill him for this! "I... I am so sorry sire." he said quickly backing a step as he realiced the food had spilled up on the lord. His eyes quickly landed on the floor before getting down, collecting the plates and cuttlery with shaking hands. He had messed up the lords cloths ... this is not good at all.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 1/30/2017 at 1:53 PM Post #234
Emont

He was still very tense and didn't the food that was spilt on him. Then he felt cold to the bone. Emont looked at the young servant and then he tried to relax but failed. He had been so tense since Aris's return. How could he relax when he felt like his life was on the line. No matter how hard he tried to relax he yielded no relief from his stress. Emont shook his head and looked at the drunk guards. How could he protect himself alone? What if a murderer had gotten into the castle? Emont wondered. He then stood straight. He smiled at the survant.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/1/2017 at 3:00 PM Post #235
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

"Come on." The man said walking towards the gate which happened to be right in front of him. He was distant, the gem around his neck made him so. With a careful hand he undid it from his neck instantly clearing his mind. "Sorry but the man gave me no choice," he said to the man before looking at the boy. "I didn't want to have to do that. I rarely try to use magic for fights but this is important. You do know why I'm bring you out here correct?" He had forgotten to ask the boy, stupid mistake. "I'm sorry this is sudden but we have to know what all you all you can do. Molly, bless her soul, couldn't come because I didn't want her to get hurt. I want you to let your mind free alright? Use the magic you did back at the farm on me, let me help you figure out where you stand. Mind magic is a dangerous card to play, if not used wisely you could really hurt someone. Understand?"

A fist clenched at his side as he turned his back at her. "I could have killed you know? I could have killed you!" he yelled not turning to face her. "I threw away my life to save you and this is the thanks I get for it?!" Arcadius turned to her pointing a finger at her. "You'er all up in arms over a kiss or two, when literally all of our friends and our family are looking for us to kill us! Why even?!" He needed to calm down but it felt good to get it out of his system. "If you'er so upset and angry at me then kill me. You can have the horse, all you have to do is take your anger out on me and kill me."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/2/2017 at 11:26 AM Post #236
INFO: I have added s bit of info on the magictypes and their lvls.

The prince looked up at the man with cautious eyes, slowly following him through the castlegates into the city that surrended the castle. "Wait ... so you are fine with me getting hurt yet Molly cant tag along?" he asked a bit confused. After that he realiced what he had said they were to do. "Magic? I used magic?" he asked compleatly confused before looking at his small hands. "Mind magic you said? So I would be more inclined to Tiur or Teshub, right?" he asked looking up at the man. With curious steps he hurried after the man into the streets. They didnt need horses to get the people to move away from them, giving the young prince some space as well as the priest. They could see just look at the clothes to know that the boy stood far above them all. And thus, not to anger him they all just stepped to the side, allowing the odd couple free passage throughout the city. Not only was the boy atleast a noble judging from the fine clothings, but with him was alsoe a holy man, a man serving a god. And to show the man respect they simply let the two of them through without the child even noticing. For him it was naturall, just how it was suposed to be. As the first wind of the unusuall warm autumnday caressed him his hair danced a bit, the cloak wrapping around the boys body. A bit anoyed at almost tripping on the warm woolen cloak he corrected it a bit before looking up at the man once more. Him, a magicuser? That is a rather entoxicating thought to be honest. And mind natured? His thoughts quickly travelled to the legends he had heard about ancient warlords and knights that with just a thought comanded thousands of people. The mere thought of that ability made the boy eager to see if he could learn such a skill, specially to such a extent.

She looked a bit baffeld at the man as he pointed at her with a finger. That was something noone had done towards her since she was but a toddler. So it all took her a bit aback, making her snap out of it a bit. "I expected the clan to turn on me at one time or the other. I was at peace with that thought knowing that once my use was gone they would throw me away just like a worn out rag!" she noted. The blushing on her face slowly turned from robster red to its normal paler colour. "I never said i wanted you harmed nor dead! But ofcorse Im upset!" her tone slowly raised again. "Call me insane, a murderer or whatever you want but i Expected to be able to give both my first and second kiss by choise! Not because you stole them!" the two last words was screamed but it was easy to see that she tried to controll her temper. She know she is most likely insane, crazy ... a murderer. And she dont mind beeing called such, not at all as it is what she is. However, throughout all the horrendous things she have done, been taught and wittnessed to she had still keept that hope. That small, fragile hope that her first and second kiss, her mind, her heart and body could be given by her and noone else. That she would have a choise in who got any, or maby all, of it. And here he came and stole it from her. It was her secret, her hidden self that had been taken so easly, exposed and thrown into the light after years of hiding in the shadows.

NPC for Sapphire

He looked up at the lord a short moment. "My lord, If I may be so frank ..." begun carefully while standing up with the platters and cuttlery. "Relax a bit, you are to precious to us all to let you get harmed, even less killed my lord" he smiled. he may be young, a lot younger than the lord even, however he knows how the guards and servants feels. They all treasure him deeply, he is a kind master and cares for them all. That is clear for all of them, even the children working here treasures hoim deeply. It is almost scary to be honest. How can someone so kind and honest as lord Emont be a relative of lord Aris? The children turn and walk away in fear, the older ones quickly get out of the way for the lord to avoid earning his rath. If they all could, they would refuse to simply serve the younger brother.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/3/2017 at 12:36 PM Post #237
Emont

He relaxed. How could something happen? He was unaware of the spilled food. Emont went to sit down but somehow couldn't pull himself to put away his dagger. He looked at the guards and saw how drunk they were. What if something happened? Would he be protected? What could he do against someone who attacked him? Emont shook his head knowing he must not speak that way. His people loved him and despised Aris his brother. He knew they would be hopeless if they lost him because Aris might take over. Emont put away his dagger. He then took a sip from his drink. The guards were acting stupid behind him like trying to see who could drink the most in a few seconds. Emont shook his head in disappoint and embarrassment. He laughed and smiled.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/3/2017 at 1:24 PM Post #238
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

"You wont be the one to get hurt, you will IF my thoughts are correct be the one to do the hurting. I would rather you hurt me than anyone else." He couldn't help but hurry along in saying this. He hated to be seen out and about and now he was in the wrong. No doubt the king would have his head for this if he found out. It was for everyone's safety though, what if the boy was more powerful than he thought? "Let's just get away from everyone alright? I'll explain everything in due time alright?" Though he didn't wait for the boy's answer instead he hurried them along even faster than before. The woods were right ahead of them, the shadow of the trees making the cloak cool from where the sun had touched it. "Now then, let us rest before we start our lesson alright?" He forced a smile on his face as he said this. Lords above let him not be as powerful as the man thought.

"Is that all you care about woman?! A few kisses that any man could take at will? What different about those from any other? Every man is the same you know! We may look different but inside we are all the same!" He yelled back at her still pointing a finger at her. "If you have such feelings towards me then take that knife at your side and take your revenge, get me a nice cut down the other side of my face for me troubles! It's not like you can hurt my looks any." Arcadius turned from her again. "Perhaps its better that way."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/3/2017 at 3:07 PM Post #239

The boy rushed after the man to the best of his abilities. But he have a lot smaller legs than the prest and thus smaller steps. SO while almost running after the man through the massive city he slowly begun to pant while listening carefully. He would hurt others? But ... The mind nature dont have any harming abilities does it? Confused he looked up at the man while doing the best he could to keep up. Once the man stoped in the shade of the trees that carried massive crowns of leaves in the colours of fire he simply fell to the gorund just laying there, panting. The city is massive, if walking it can take a loong loong time before the city gated are reached. And then there is the distance from the citygates to the woods. Panting with the thick woolen cloak over him he layed on the grass, smelling it as he took deep breaths. "You ... need to take shorter steps" he said while slowly getting his breathing down to normal. Not only was he soar from the training with the officer earlier this morning but now alsoe this ... marathon. He will be stiff and have a surging pain throughout his entire body later that is sertain! "You have any water with you?" he asked the priest while slowly sitting up on the ground, wrapping the cloak closer to himself as he started to shiver a bit.

She stared at him a moment before she feelt how she gave up. Her shoulders dropped towards the ground, her arms falling to her sides. "now you are just beeing crule. I never said I wanted you harmed. Neither do I wish that upon you. Call me childish all you want, or just silly and stupied, I know the clan did so why not you? But I treasured those kisses. I intended to give them to the one I was going to wed and noone else." she said in a low tone looking at his back. She stood in silence for a moment before taking a deep breath again. "Arcadius dont be harsh on your self. You are kinder than most men. If faced with death for not killing most would do so, and if i am to be honest, you are quiet handsome. But the way you just stole what i have always trasured, and seemingly not care about it, that just breaks me" she said in a tired tone. She didnt have the energy to fight him any more. She didnt want him anythign bad, she wanted him to be happy, that is the truth but the way he acted about what he had stolen ... it just made her sick. It had been something important for her. Something she had guarded closely. "I .... I wish you the best in life Arcadius. I truley do but I belive this is where ouer ways part" she said while looking up at him.

NPC for Sapphire

After a while the boy got back into the dininghall and started to clean up the food, his cheek red from the slap he had been rewarded for his misshap. "Hey Carl, bring us some more fruits!" one of the guards orders and he looked up quickly. "yes sir" the child answered before quickly disapearing into the kitchen and out once more. In the hands the boy held a massive tray of fruit that the guards quickly attacked. This made the boy smirk a bit, they reminded him of starving dogs, throwing themself over a large amount of meat. The smirk however was caught by on of the guards so the child was rewarded by beeing hold up in the sky, his tiny thin legs floundering in the thin air as he tried getting air, but the man hold in his tunic, making it almost impossible to get much air at all. "What are you grinning at boy?" the man growled, clearly pissed of at the child and to be honest he wasnt even drunk. The young servant feelt no smell of alcohol from the man at all. But then again, he is only a servant. He is to be taught respect. "I... Im sorry sir" he managed to say while gasping for air. With that the guard simply threw the child away, landing a few meters away the child made a painfull face as he slowly got up on his feet to keep working. Just... just dont say anything. Just do your god damed job!
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/5/2017 at 1:15 PM Post #240
Emont

He saw how the guard was treating the servant. "Stop that!" Emont said. "You don't have to do that!" Emont stood up and approached the guard. "How would you feel if someone did that to you! That's how the poor kid feels right now." Emont said. He glared at the guard and resisted a very harsh statement. He didn't want to become like his brother so he kept his mouth shut while looking the guard in the eyes. Emont looked at the servant and smiled. He knew they thought of him as kind but sometimes Emont let his anger out yet he usually did that out of people's view. Sometimes it was so bad he went in the forest to hunt to let his anger out but he didn't come back with anything because of what he had done. Emont nodded and he looked once more at the guard. He hoped that the guard understood. If not then he would have to learn sometime. Emont went back to sit down and he ate a bit of what was left on the table. Aris well could have killed the guard and the servant with one glare if he was hungry and he didn't want them to ever witness Aris when he was really frustrated and angry. Emont had witnessed that first hand and that was when Aris had been younger. He shook his head.

"Young one can you please get us more to eat?" Emont called kindly. He smiled and then tried to keep his anger hidden which he had learned to do well. But his people had never seen him actually anger. Only animals had ever witnessed that and it was usually when they had a dagger to them. Emont shook his head trying to clear his thoughts. He couldn't have such a clouded mind when he was this way. He knew he was in danger so he didn't want to be such stupid to run straight into a dagger or sword of an enemy. No he had to be ready. Ready for anything even a fight. Would he die? Or would the guards die fighting for him? Would he fight till someone died? No he refused to think such profound thoughts at such a time like this. Emont smiled and nodded slightly to himself.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 23, 24, 25... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.