Page 26 1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27... 51, 52, 53 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 3:39 PM Post #251
Emont

He nodded and called back. "Everything is okay." He said and then added . "It's just hard to rest with the sense of something threatening looming over me." Emont felt not as strong by confessing how he felt but somehow he found it easy. He went to the window in his room and looked out at the sky. His dagger was in his hand and he suddenly sat down the dagger. He sighed and then he pulled a seat to him. Emont sighed again. What was making him feel this way? Was it Aris? Or was it someone more crueler than Aris? No that couldn't be possible at all. Emont stood up and grabbed the dagger.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 2/15/2017 at 10:02 PM Post #252
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

Once he opened his eyes to make sure the boy was still with him. The spot in front of him stood bare from lack of the boy that had been there just previous. ****** where had he gone?! Had he lost the prince?! The priest jumped to his feet glancing wildly about. "Cullyn?! Cullyn where are you?" He called out frantically. Where was the boy? A branch snapped behind him causing him to turn. "There you are I thought I lost you!" He said before turning. The man glared at him for a moment, playing with the blade between his figures before taking a step forward. "My apologies you're not who I thought you were." Zarune said taking a step back from the approaching man. "I'll be on my way then." He turned to leave only to find another man directly behind him as he did. "Oh!" Zarune backed away from this man as well. He was surrounded there was no where to run and clearly these men weren't here to talk this out. He had only one choice. "Can't we talk this out lads?" He asked readying the spell in his mind. A sharp pain in his right shoulder told him otherwise. Sharply turning the fire bolt shot from his hand at the first man hitting him back though the other didn't seem to find it's mark as cleanly. The second man dodged grabbing the priest by the arm before forcing him to the ground face down.
"Search him, take everything of value. Once your done hang him from the tree." The third man, a tall brute with a red beard said before he walked away from them.
"Yes sir." The second answered before shoving his hands into the man's cloak. Zarune turned red in the face, embarrassed by the touch. He was useless...except. Closing his eyes he focuses on the trees around him. A vine slowly extend from one and snap across the back of the bandits head causing him to look up in shock. That was all it took. Zarune pushed himself up bolting forward away fro danger before turning to face the man now with two hands in front of him ablaze. The man flew back before he knew what happened to him. Two down... One that he knew of to go. The wound on his shoulder burned as he moved his shoulder. It was deep, deep enough he needed to be concerned about it. Blood dripped down his back soaking his cloak. There was no time to worry about it now, he needed to find the prince before the man did.

Ruairi~ 23 years old~ DC

"You don't look as if you are alright." He said looking her in the eyes. She had been crying, one could see that by the stains on her cheeks. Her eyes were red as well. "Now I'm not asking you what happened, I'd rather not know to be honest. I do though want to know if you need a place to stay for the night. I have a room you can sleep in in the next town that I would be more than happy to share with you." Ruairi smiled at her petting Sasha as he said this. If she refused then he would just have to stay here with her. There was no way he was going to leave her out here to get hurt anymore than she actually was. Bandits roamed these parts looking for anything they could get their hands on, man or woman. It was too dangerous for one to be alone in times like these.
Edited By Hawkeye on 2/15/2017 at 10:21 PM.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 2/16/2017 at 1:13 PM Post #253

Cullyn of the Sapling ~~ Crown Prince ~~ 5 ~~ Currently in RG

Two light, almost soaring feets took the young prince deeper and deeper into the woods. His eyes sparkled as he looked around the glade he found. A campsite? Here? But its not even a day from the citygates so why would anyone camp here? Confused he walked up to the circle of stones, looking at the charcole that was in it. As something sparkled he bent his kneees, poking in the cold charcoal with curious movements. When he found the head of a arrow he picked it up. Why the hell is it here? The soldiers never rest here, fathers hunters maby rest here once in a while but they should be deeper in the forest. A lot deeper in the forest. Confused he looked at the arrowhead before walking around the glade to see if he could find something else. However there really wasnt much more of use for the boy, finding nothing more than a few foots of rope. But over all it was nothing he paid any attention to. In all honesty most of what he found was about as intresting as the grass he stepped on. When a twigg broke somewhere in the trees to his left he looked towards the sound. "Master Blaen?" he asked. Blaen is fathers head hunter and he keeps a close eye on the forest surrounding the massive field surrounding the city and castle. It is that man and his hunters that keep the forest free from dangerous animals, provides the court with wild game and keep pochers away. As well as that the masterhunter helps organize the hunts that any of the visiting nobles may want to go on. But when he expected the familiar voice of the kind and nice head hunter he heard someone compleatly diffrent. The voice was chilling, almost hatefull. The voice gave the child chivers up his spine and with wide open eyes he backed, his hand slowly moving towards the dagger he still had on him. His only mean of defence and never have he actually used it in a real situation.

Agrona of the Raven ~~ Poisonmaker master ~~ 22 ~~ currently in: DC

"I..." she went quiet. She really wanted to take him up on his offer. But she dont know him at all and she have nothing to repay him with. "Its awfully kind of you sir, but I dont know you even the slightest and I have nothing I can repay you with." she said after a moment in silence. She tried, she oh so desperatly tried to regain her composure, what little dignity and pride that she could scramble up. But she feelt herself that she gave a poor performance of beeing in controll. It was as if she was unable to act as she wanted, to stay in the strict controll she had always had over her own life and actions. Right now she feelt really voulnerble and exposed. She did NOT like it. It feelt so weird, so ... odd ... so ... unsettling. A bit nervously, and just to do something with her hands she raised one of them, putting a bit of her hair behind her ears. Come on Agrona, for godess sake just calm your self!!

NPC for Sapphire
He looked at the door. "Yes sir, I understand" he said before standing still again. Well the moon might be ruling the sky but the night is still young, not older than a teen for this time of its ruling. As he turned his head to the left he felt something covering his mouth, the next thing he knew it all went dark as pain rushed through his body.

He looked at the young man, hanging lifeless in his arms before looking around. Good, noone is aproaching. With that he got the young man on his back and moved quickly, tossing the body into the pigpen, the animals quickly starting to eat on the new food they had been given. "Thats it, good pigs. Eat up" the man smiled before disepearing into the shadows. "Sire?" he asked knocking on the door calmly with the tunic worn by all the servants in the castle. He looked just like any servant to be honest.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/16/2017 at 3:50 PM Post #254
Emont

He worried about what could happen to him. He shook his head. He had to stay strong for his friends. He gripped his dagger and he pondered the idea of ending it here. But he refused to think that way. He sat down and didn't cry though he felt like he needed to. Emont peeked out into the hallway and then ran towards Aris's room and hid inside. His hand with the dagger shook but he managed to stop it and he held his breath. He knew Aris well and he hoped it wouldn't come to fighting his brother to the death only for information. Emont shook his head. His friends and family would think Aris challenged him not Emont doing something for information. He waited and waited silently. He shuddered at the thought of killing his brother even though his brother was out there trying to kill him instead. He sat down at Aris's desk and looked through the papers only to find a sealed scroll. He undid the seal to find out what it was. He gasped in shock. This was something Aris had wrote and planned to send somewhere Emont was guessing. It held many vicious and cruel details. It seemed that Aris did truly want him dead and not breath another breath. He knew now that he was truly in danger and had to be prepared. Emont looked at his dagger and took in a shaky breath.

Aris

He came out of his secret place though his clothes were changed somehow and some guards gave him weird looks of concern and worry but soon all they wore was a mask of fear and horror. Aris laughed and headed back to his room only to stop. He looked out the window but he didn't know why. He gasped in shock when he heard the pigs. Why were they up right now? Aris was bewildered yet he didn't let anyone know. He headed once more towards his room only to find that it was slightly open. He pushed it open and saw Emont. Emont looked at him and stood up. Aris looked towards Emont's dagger that was held firmly in Emont's hand. Aris reached for his own dagger.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/17/2017 at 1:21 PM Post #255
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

Leaves crunched underfoot as he jogged ahead, a hand clasped on his bleeding shoulder as he did. "Cullyn!" He cried out frantically looking for the boy. ****** now he would be in loads more trouble. Forget a trail he was straight up dead from this one. He would just be there in front of the king while the man held up his sword. With a slice the priest's head would roll off into the floor with a scared look on his face before he lost all thoughts forever. What a way to go! No he wouldn't let that happen, he would find the child and protect him. He would go out fighting as a warrior would do. Narrowing his eyes he trudged on, his shoulder throbbing as he did. One foot in front of the other, left-right, left-right. His foot steps brought him to the camp in time to see the man from earlier approaching the prince. "Cullyn!" Zarune called out drawing the man's attention. "Cullyn, go get Molly..." He said before facing the man. He raised his hands in defense as the man punched him in the face sending him staggering backwards. Lord it hurt nearly as much as when Molly hit him. Another punch came when the man caught up to him this time catching him in the ribs knocking the air out of him. The priest's knees buckled then sending him to the ground. The man was on top of him before he could do anything more. Flashing in the light a blade sailed towards the exposed flesh of Zarune's neck causing the priest to throw an arm up to protect himself. The knife cut into the soft flesh of his hand as it sliced through it as if it were the finest soft cheese gold could buy. Zarune cried out then fighting to keep the blade away from his neck. "Cullyn go get Molly! Now!" He repeated. A shadow fell over them then though and the man that was on top of him was removed leaving the knife though. What the-?
"Get off him you -explicit word- !" A female voice rang out above the sounds of the fight. Steel scraped against steel as the two fought there own fight away from the clearing. The priest wished to view the fight, or at least see if the boy was alright though his body refused to move. When had he gotten so tired?

Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

It had been nearly an hour since anyone had seen the two leave. Fist clenched she fought back the urge to hit every last person she came across along the road. Why in the woods though? Of all the places they chose the woods?! First they just up and leave her then they go into the woods alone? Was the man mad? He was stupid if nothing else. Nearly as soon as she stepped into the woods she heard a cry of pain. "Cullyn!" Molly had never ran so fast in her life. The first thing she saw in the camp was Zarune pinned under a bandit. Rage filled her as she rushed at them knocking the bandit from the priest. "Get off him you -explicit word- !" She shouted before pulling her blade on the man. Nothing mattered now save for saving her allies.

Ruairi~ 23 years old~ DC

"It's no harm to me if you come along, I could use the company and you the pleasure of a nights rest." The bard said standing. He offered the woman a hand. "I don't mind really. Sasha would love to have you along as well." The fox wagged its tell some as her name was mentioned. "Its not like I dont have the gold to pay, and it's not gentleman like to leave a nice lady alone in the woods on a night like this."
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/17/2017 at 2:34 PM Post #256

Both the man and the child had taken a sturdy grasp of their weapons. His own "sword" as he called it really looked like nothing else than a tableknife compared to the mans. But he realiced quickly that he was dead either way. His legs are to small to let him outrun the man, his skill with the dagger probably to insignificant compared to the mans own skill and experience. But somewher deep inside the young boy he heard a voice commanding him. Something, or someone told him to stand his ground, that his speed might, just might save his life if he could just manage to get in a hit on the right spot. So nervously he swallowed the lump that had apeared in his throat, nowing that he most likely would not survive it. But something broke the trance that he was in, his name beeing called out. Both the boy and man looked to the side, noticing Zarune. The childs face burst up in a wide smile before it melted away as he noticed the blood on the mans shoulder. He ... was injured? His face went pale, almost looking like ash in a way as he feelt fear crawl into his mind and heart. He ... was really hurt, It looked as if he needed a doctor right away. For a moment or so the child looked in dispare as his teacher was thrown to the ground before turning to run. He had barley just turned around to run after Molly before he saw a familiar figure. Despite Molly not beeing as impressive in stature as the man he had no doubt in his heart that the woman would be victorious. As Molly keept the attacker busy he simply rushed up to Zarune, sitting down on his knees."Zarune?" he asked in a axious, scared tone while looking at the man. He ... He will live right? The two bright blue eyes looked down at the man as he desperatly tried to remember what to do. Wait, this ... is his fault?

She looked up at him with her brightbrown, almost golden eyes. He was actually genuine on his offer. He dont stand like a seasond fighter, he does not move like one. Perhaps, just maby she could trust him? Pluss, beggars cant be choosers now can they? "I would love to take you up on your offer sir" she said with a tired smile, taking his hand. However as she did she flinched a bit from the pain of the wound in her arm. Perhaps she had overestimated her willpower to keep the pain idden and far from praying eyes. "You need not to worry about beeing a gentleman kind sir. You are the mold of wich such is judged" she complimented him for his kind gesture and soothing words. She cant sense any danger from the man at all so slowly she relaxed a bit before taking the help up on her feet.

NPC for Sapphire
He picked the lock to the window without a sound. His eyes rested on the two siblings in the room infront of him. At the moment he pushed the door open he dashed forwards still without a sound. His blade striking at the older siblings back. Why the HELL did he take a job of assasin a noble? Its always so much work and if caught ... well you ont live much longer to be honest. Its kind of a one way deal, either you succed or you hang so the ravens can pick your eyes. And once rotten enought for the corpse to fall down rats will shew on it. So right now he put all his speed, all his hatred and all his strength into the attack at Emont.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/17/2017 at 6:08 PM Post #257
Emont

He froze. He felt the blade in him and collapsed. He saw Aris's shocked face. "Is this it.........?" Emont choked out. "Aris if you take control. You little..... ugh. Why am I so stupid?" Emont felt the blade as it cut into him. The pain was unbearable. "Who knew!" Emont laughed weakly. "Who would've thought wolves would have been a better way to die. But no I am stubborn! Aris I know what you will......... do. If you do follow your plan then well.......... *cough* god I feel stupid and weak!" Emont shook. He turned his head to see his murderer. "I hope your happy with what you have done." Emont said weakly. He blinked several times yet he knew death was basically there. He knew he couldn't stay forever.

"Aris you! You well you are as stupid as me! I say I am okay but I-" Emont stopped. He shuddered. He was fearful for his friends. They were going to die because of him. Emont started crying.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 10:47 AM Post #258
Zarune~ 29 years old~ RG

The boy came into view though he was a bit blurry around the edges. Everything felt peaceful...calm even. Despite the cut on his hand and shoulder he felt nothing. Zarune sighed, without the em he had used too much magic to fend off the attackers. That would explain the sudden fatigue, though why was he numb all over? He was no herbalist but the wound on his shoulder bled as if it was deep and the one on his hand had gone all the way through. It must have been the shock of what happened. "Guess this wasn't the best of ideas." He said in nothing more than a whisper. "I nearly got you killed, for that I should pay with my life..." Perhaps it had been better to die here. He could just close his eyes and let it come. Already his blood fed the earth, it wouldn't be hard to just let it eat all of it away.

Molly~ 25 years old~ RG

The blade she wielded sliced through the air cutting into the man's skull as it did. The bandit dropped his weapon, arms jerking as they lost their commands. Panting some Molly pulled the blade free turning towards the prince and the priest. She wanted to kill Zarune, to hung him up about the feed and beat him though inside she knew in reality she would never harm a priest in such away. "Cullyn!" She rushing to the boy and throwing her arms around him tightly. Tears ran down her face as she held him. "I-I just knew I had lost you..."She said through his clothes. When she woke up and found them gone she just knew that the next time she saw them the prince, her own child it seemed, would be lifeless and dead while the priest coward in the corner not doing anything. She had been wrong about the both of them it seem, an all but too pleasant change.

Ruairi~ 23 years old~ DC

With a smile he carefully helped her to her feet, noticing she had winced when using her arm. Perhaps an injury from what ever scumbag had left her in the first place? "That's too kind of you to say, I'm but a bard no one would look up to me even if I killed a entire army." He laughed lightly at this and bent to pick up Sasha. The fox climbed up on his shoulders where she laided down to enjoy the ride. "I do hope you are alright with the people in Dragon Cave. I know not much about the city other than it's fairly small, but I have heard it is a pretty nice place to spend a few gold." Ruarir said as he made a path back towards the road.
Jillyana
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 11:29 AM Post #259

The two brightblue eyes looked down at the man laying on the ground, bleeding from both his shoulder and hands. "Dont be silly! If you want to repay me do so by teaching me!" he answered in a shaking tone. The young boy desperatly tried to clear his mind, to concentrate on what he should do. Blood, the scarlet coloured liquid that passed through the wounds that belongd to the priest. "C... come on Zar... Zarune" he stutterd, reaching after the mans hand in a anxious manner. But as he did so he heard his name beeing called out and he looked to the side, noticing Molly wrapping her arms around him. "Molly ..." he whisperd, hiding his face in her shoulder to hid the tears that begun to rest in his eyes. It took him a while before he collected himself properly. "Zarune is injured, he need the healers" he mumbled in a low tone, looking up at Molly with begging eyes. His trembling hands rested on her arms that hold him safe and sound, protected him and made him feel invincible! "He needs it quickly" he added in a nervous tone, looking down at the man laying in the grass.

The young woman thought about what he had said just now. Listening carefully and thinking still about it when he picked up the fox. "But sir, is not alsoe soldiers that tramples the harvest, burn down houses and takes what they want? That is not the behaviour of one to be admired but rather of a tormentour. While onthe otherhand a bard brings hope, joy and relaxation. So do please tell me. Who is worth more admeration is such a regard? A soldier is only usefull in times of war or to carry out whatever his master demands. A Bard can bring smiles in the roughest of times, light in the darkest of nights." she noted. Curious about his respond she looked up at him before remembering his question. "This is my first time here I am afraid, I know naught about what lays before us Im afraid" she admitted calmly. With that she followed the man across the field towards the bushes and trees that made the road almost a avenue like taken from a lovestory there the couple walks hand in hand to their destination, surrounded by trees and bushes gently protecting them from the heated sun. The simple dress she was wearing made it hard to keep up as it limited the length of her steps. The green/grey-ish look of the linnendress was nicely complimented by the dark, warm red of the overdress made in wool. The simple thin leathershoes didnt do to much to protect her feets, but on the other hand she was used to walking loong distances and to stand loong periods of time so it didnt bother her the slightest.
https://hemochhard.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/20130809_112107.jpg(this dress just diffrent colours)

NPC for Sapphire
"Im just a mercenary my lord, Im just doing my job just like a farmer tends to his fields" he replied the older brother. With that said he placed his hand on the mans mouth before pulling out the dagger from the back and simply just cutting the throat to make it go faster. Now it was mearly a matter of seconds and he is unable to call for help. "And now ..." the man said as he cleaned his dagger. "There is the matter of my payment" he said. With that said he put the dagger back in its place, looking at the younger of the brothers. This is almost a waste of his talents to be honest. Oh well, the child payed well and he have nothing to complain about, it went fast and smooth. It is after all, the best kind of job one can take. Well paying, quick and without problems. Perfect.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 2/19/2017 at 1:02 PM Post #260
Aris

He tossed the money to the assassin. He felt torn but didn't let it show. He looked at his brother who lay dead and limp. Did he really deserve this? Aris felt strange. He hoped the assassin would leave so he could on his own figure out what he was feeling. He heard footsteps and he found himself leaning over Emont's body. The cut on the throat bleed and he knew his brother was gone. What had he done? What was he feeling right now? Was it good or bad? He didn't know but he wished the assassin away. How could he have done this? Was he really that greedy that he killed Emont? No he was stupid.. Aris thought to himself.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 25, 26, 27... 51, 52, 53
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.