Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [GIVEAWAY] Tagged Deviant Deluge and Tra...
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
JustTopaz
Level 60
Gingerbread Architect
Threads: 128
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 2:59 AM Post #51
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)

Although we didn't speak too long ago I pick NightBaneWolf. Honestly she's my fall back for these things bc she is an all round amazing person who cares for everyone.

If I can ping more than one person then I also want to thank SpaceElf1 and MikazukiChan for both selling to me and allowing me to receive Honeypoint the 6 vis Aster Luffox. I lover both her and you guys.
Elf, although we don't speak much out side of per transactions I feel that you are a kind and fair person.
MikazukiChan I'm not sure if we have ever spoken but again I think you're probably a great person.

I forgot to ping you in the first post.
SpaceElf1
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 673
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 3:07 AM Post #52
Even though this is Lavelle's contest thread, wanted to thank you for the complement, Topaz. And for the record, I would pick Baney over me, too; NBW is awesome.

And Mika is the Goddess of Rose Petal Qitaries. All RP Qitaries, bow down to Mikazukichan!
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 7:26 AM Post #53
omg i love you both

*snuggles*
Rabbitaka
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 71
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 8:00 AM Post #54
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Whatever really, something along the lines of Rabbit :P

2. What languages do you speak? Well, i can only really speak english properly and well, but if we're
including the languages i know like a bit of here an there then there is italian, chinese and german, just cause they're in the school curriculum XD

3. How tall are you? last time i checked 167cm

4. What was the last thing you ate? a ferrero rocher x3

5. What is your favourite thing to drink? chai latte masala

6. Do you wear any jewellery? a pari of earings

7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? one when i was little and we went to Cairns up in Queensland.

8. What song can you not stop listening to? i don't actually have a song i'm obsessed with..

9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? my golden foil lupora got chosen to be made into a theme >.<

10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) oh lol, nice example. I dunnooo, love them aaaaalllllll x.x but the last theme i got obsessed iwth was the strelitzia nicolai nephini.

@Mys
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)

Hey Mys!! how are ya? :D ("ok", yes i know)
I shout out to you cause you're the most adorable beautiful awesome kind caring lovely person and a very sweet friend :) Haven't talked to ya in aaages, but i been busy, exams next week x.x
Hope all is well <3

Love, Rabbit

12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) yes, FR, and yes, sylestia is the best :)

13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? um.... dunno XD being a good friend? ^.^

14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? i wanted to be a lot of things, ahaha... first time i decided what i wanted to be when i grew up was when i was 4 and i wanted to be a fairy.

15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh: Nothing very funny i can think of atm, but there was this time when i was doing a chem prac in class and we had to prepare some test tubes and test tube racks. So i went over and grabbed a few test tubes in one hand and some more in the othre hand, then i was about to go back to my table thinking i got everything. Then i remembered that i still needed a rack so i went back and i was like, "oh, no hands" so i tossed the test tubes out of my right hand and grabbed a rack. The test tubes shattered around me. I paniced and was like "oh no!" and so i threw everyhting in both my hands at this time to clean it up, but then that caused there to be more broken glass on the floor. So i just stood and stared at the mess around me in disbelief for like 5 seconds before i got a dustpan.
This was also my first class of that year, my first impression for my chem teacher that year.... hehe..

16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Do more stuff, you're not as busy as you think you are and you can definitly fit more stuff in your timetable that you got now.

17. How many different houses have you lived in? four i think?

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story haha, yup! I just forgot the keys and locked the door and went out. when i came back i couldn't find me keys but i saw them on a table inside from the window. So... had to climb onto the railing on my veranda, scale a wall, get to the window that had slanted brick things to stand on so gripping to the edges for my dear life, managed to get it open (we'd pruposely left that one loose for situations like these) and then i climbed inside in the more ungraceful manner anyone could manage. it was a bit of a James Bond moment XD

19. When was the last time you fell over in public? i can't remember... a few months ago??
20. Share a random fact about yourself: uh... i'm allergic to green kiwi but i can have gold kiwi :D

And thank you very much Lav for your very huge generosity :3
LDDarcWolf
Level 70
The Dreamer
Threads: 283
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 4:25 PM Post #55
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you?
I like to be called Wolf/Wolfie/Wolfy, LDD/LD, or Lucian. Though I don't mind more personal/individualized nicknames.
2. What languages do you speak?
I speak English fluently, but I'm learning(teaching myself) a few other languages.
3. How tall are you?
4 foot 11 inches...Yeah, I know I'm short.
4. What was the last thing you ate?
Honey Nut Cheerios
5. What is your favourite thing to drink?
Tea, I LOVE tea
6. Do you wear any jewellery?
All the time, I always have my earrings on, and I will sometimes where my necklaces, bracelets, rings, and an anklet.
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation?
I can't honestly recall many of them...but I do remember loving getting to go to the San Diego Zoo, and my trips to San Francisco.
8. What song can you not stop listening to?
Shatter Me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49tpIMDy9BE
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia?
Managing to hatch a lovely male SN Neph offspring for my project that has VIS feathered wings!!! I named him Requiem.
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora)
For me it's a tie, I love both the Strelizia Nicolai Nephini and the Raspberry Lighiras exactly the same amount.
I'd have to say that Kalores is absolutely AWESOME! She's kind and supportive. I don't get to talk with her often, but when I have she's always been nice.
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
I use to be active on loads of pet sites, but for the most part they couldn't really hold my attention after a point and lost their oomph so I pretty much left.
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent?
Art and Writing, for me they are a package deal.
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Well, I wanted to be a fighter pilot then my vision started to go and I was too short, then I wanted to be a cop but then my knees(and other joints followed) started to go so I had to give up on that too. But thankfully both being an artist and writer are largely home jobs, and I can still take Forensic Science classes online in a couple of years so that I can use those as my career(s).
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh
Really short story...I use to LOVE climbing trees...but I could never get my self back down...I always needed a friend to help me.
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say?
Spend more time with mom, grandma, dote on the future kitty the family gets, and I'd give my self a list of books to read study.
17. How many different houses have you lived in?
Three different models of house, one trailer, one manufactured home, and appartments(two within the same complex).
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
Yes I did, but it was after a bad day and theirs a spare key in the complex's office.
19. When was the last time you fell over in public?
I honestly don't remember.
20. Share a random fact about yourself
I'm legally blind in one eye(my left eye), so I can actually use an eye patch without it effecting my right eye(though that's on days when my left eye don't want to work even at the minimum).
Percypjopiper
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 172
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 4:32 PM Post #56
Edited my post
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 6:12 PM Post #57
Entry Form
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Water, Wat, Waters, WC, Blue, (Moldy Cheesebird only by Joe)
2. What languages do you speak? English, I tried learning Spanish but dropped out
3. How tall are you? 5'4
4. What was the last thing you ate? Barbeque lays potato chips
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? White grape juice from Napa
6. Do you wear any jewellery? Necklaces, my blue turtle necklace I got from Nassau in the Bahamas on my Disney Cruise, and my blue topaz necklace from my boyfriend are most frequent.
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? Mexico, Cobo. I got to ride a dolphin!
8. What song can you not stop listening to? Take to the Sky by Owl City
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? I hit 1 million gold
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) Silver Bells Griffi
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) Pirate, I am pretty sure you hate me but I think your pretty cool ;D I have a certain respect for you as you are a very old player, one of the first hundred, and are almost always lurking. Also, pirates rock!
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) Sylestia will always be the best, but I do play Chicken Smoothie, Moshi Monsters (on occasion) and if you consider them "pet" sites, Pokmon Lake and Pok Farm
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? Writing
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Pokmon master (mush to my mom's disappointment)
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh. When I was little I would tell my stuffed animals to do something, like move their leg, while I closed my eyes and counted to ten to prove they were alive.
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? You are going to lose someone close to you soon, but you have to be strong.
17. How many different houses have you lived in? One, I have lived in the same house for 16 years.
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story. I have locked myself in my room before by accident, and I don't have a lock. I was trying out lotions and then discovered I had to go to the bathroom... However, due to my slipper hands, I couldn't get my door open. I ended putting my hand in a sock, if I remember right!
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? Yesterday >.> I fall over every time I am in heels. Luckily I never make it to the ground thanks to my boyfriend. (Who has made standing me upright out of the corner of his eye his second nature.)
20. Share a random fact about yourself. I can't paint nails to save my life.
Sciger
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 13
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 6:22 PM Post #58
Just about any variation of my nickname works. Sciger, Sci, Sciggy, Sci-fi, heck I've been called Scissors!
Just English. ^^
3. How tall are you?
5'6"ish. I'm taller than my older sister. 8D
A brownie I made in a mug. I almost never have those either but today's snowy weather called for it. cx Somehow, my stomach isn't even minding. O:
Hot cocoa if my stomach allows it. Though I also favor chocolate milk...can you see a trend here? xP
Generally, I don't wear any jewelry but I almost always have a beautiful ring my parents got me for my Sweet 16 on my right ring finger.
I think my favorite vacation was when I was I think 10-12. We went to a ranch for a family reunion or something and we went horseback riding. That trip, I learned that I have a deep love of animals, particularly horses, and it inspired my old dream of being a large animal vet.
I'm not a massive fan of Undertale (haven't even finished the game) but Papyrus' theme can be on loop for an hour and I'll be happy to listen to it. cx
I got a FR-Sylestia trade of 4 mil. gold. ^^ I'm hoarding it for the upcoming festival, hopefully to fund my first themed breeding project!
Oh good heavens, I have to choose? For now, probably my fruitcake morkko. @.@ She's so pretty.
Hey Barcode, you're totally awesome for introducing me to this site and for giving me a good tutorial on breeding. ^^ I'll do more breeding soon once I have a project settled on, promise!
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
I also play on Mweor, Misticpets and Flight Rising, albeit the last one is mostly just cash storage.
I tend to learn new skills very quickly. The downfall to that, however, is that while I may learn it quickly, I don't tend to retain it very well if I don't do it often.
Prior to learning my love of animals and medicine, I wanted to be a storm chaser or meteorologist. Even today, storm chasing absolutely fascinates me and it'd be fun to tag along on an adventure like that sometime in my life.
Here's a tale of two stupid dogs. My family has always grown up with australian cattle dogs, or ACDs for short, and my sister and I both got ACDs when we were 12 or 13. My sister got a leggy, very omega female called Lizzie Lu, or just Lu. Lu was incredibly shy but was incredibly lovable. Most people never saw her lovable side because she generally didn't like strangers. I had a very laid back, large male named Pippin. Pip could be alpha if he wanted to but most of the time, he just didn't care. He was happy just to play and love on people. Lu had a tendency to spontaneously do things and check her brain at the door, which meant she was gonna do what she wanted to do dog gone it! One particular day, Lu got bit by this 'gotta do this!' bug and took off towards a creek on our property. My dog followed and despite our calls for them to come back, Lu rolled all over in the stinky muddy creek. x.x My dog had more sense and only dunked his head. We finally got them back a little while later but the damage was done. If someone who had never seen them before saw them at the time, they probably wouldn't have been able to determine Lu's real fur color. Pip was the same except it was his head and a portion of his neck. Even before we got them cleaned up, it was hilarious.
Something like this, "Well, things aren't gonna be how you expect them to be once you reach my age. Life will be turned on its head repeatedly over the course of 8 years but don't give up hope. With every cloud, and trust me there will be a lot of them, there's a silver lining and a positive to each one even if you can't see it at the time."
I thiiiiiink I counted 4. First one in Washington as an infant, then one in Kansas 'til I was 4, then two houses in the state I'm in, one 'til I was 10 and the other to today. cx
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
I only have a story for the first one. cx My sis and I came home and realized neither of us had the house key to get in. My dad was off at a neighbor's house, (we live in a subdivision, the nearest house is 1/2 a mile away) and I think we were something like 14 and 15. We have a small fenced in area with a dog door going into our walk out basement and I realized something - I was thin enough to squeeze through the dog door. So, I crawled over the fence and went in through the dogdoor. It took a little bit of arranging but I made it. XD Then I went upstairs and unlocked the door for my sister.
I don't remember since I almost never go out in public. XD
My arms are about 1-2 inches too long proportionally for my body. Thanks for the genetics, Dad!
Edited By Sciger on 5/16/2016 at 6:27 PM.
Fife
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 40
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 6:41 PM Post #59
@Fox Question 11 ;P

Great idea Lavelle! I liked reading all the other entries! Ive been filling this out slowly all week ^ ^'

Fife is the standard. I guess its too short to be abbreviated. Sometimes Abs has been known to call me Feefee. c;

English and some French

3. How tall are you?
Around 5'7-5'8 last time I checked.

I had a quinoa salad with tons of avocado <3333

Definitely chocolate milk. I dont think anything else comes close haha

I always wear 2 rings, and I have tiny spacers that stay in. If im going out sometimes Ill wear a necklace too.

High school Europe trip! We went to Greece and its the most beautiful place I've ever seen! A wonderful experience for sure!

Bored to Death by Blink-182

In the 2015 Week of Love I won my first two wheel pets and I was so ecstatic I called my mom Ahahaha

Its a shock but I'd probably have to say Eventide Aeris despite my puff addiction xD

FforFox! Fox, I feel like we have a lot in common between Harvest Day Puffs and Canada things. We should talk more ^ ^

Sometimes I play FR but Im not really into it. I also check into Subeta and Neopets every year or two and see whats going on. Neither can compare to the amount of time I spend here though.

Though you dont catch me admitting it often, Im actually a pretty decent singer. I think it came from my weird habit of imitating sounds as a kid until I could match them :P

A T.V actor. Totally believed it was my life long purpose. I was pretty obsessed with a few actors from some lesser known TV shows and it really inspired me. Turns out I despise auditions and criticism. Lol. Oh well!

I have a bunch (like a crazy serious amount) of useless animal knowledge. I'm really familiar with the wildlife in my area to the point where I recognize most if not all birds by their call (theres that weird talent from question 13 again xD) So sometimes when im outside and hear a call I dont recognize or of a "rarer" bird, I'll start looking around mid-conversation (with anyone). Its funnier than it sounds. :P

"Stop trying to please everyone else and just do you, Kiddo haha"

Technically 6 I think :o

I had a blast reading these. Despite the fact I am a terrible klutz I have not managed to do this yet *hands self small trophy*

This is a pretty frequent occurrence because I find when I walk I only really see things around eye level. I tripped and took a pretty nasty spill in front of a group of students from one of my second year English classes. I broke the fall with my face and my laptop. I stood up and awkwardly flailed at the uneven sidewalk before dying of shame and speed walking away from the scene...

Im very expressive and I display all my emotions on my face. So much so that one of my University profs called me"the girls who talks with her eyes" seeing as I dont talk in class, but react to everything. So often times this doesnt come in handy and I've found that Ill physicaly cringe when im really uncomfortable. Its awkward because sometimes I just cant hel but make a face after something happens. I always show my true colours in facial expressions. This is also funnier than I make it sound ^ ^'

Edit: I just changed the colour of two of my answers ^ ^'
Edited By Fife on 5/17/2016 at 9:06 PM.
Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 7:15 PM Post #60
Entry Form
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Mika

2. What languages do you speak? English fluently, bits and pieces of: French, German, and Japanese (some more than others XD)

3. How tall are you? 5'5"-ish

4. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza

5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Depends on the day, but often flavoured iced teas

6. Do you wear any jewellery? Not now, but I used to wear a lot when I was in university

7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? probably my high school trip to Europe. I spent 12 days in Spain, France, and Italy.

8. What song can you not stop listening to? Urei by Kagrra,

9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? I won an eggling auction for a 3v Lucky Nephini ^.^

10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) Aster Luffox (theme I created), followed quickly by the Sweet Kiss Luffox (just adore both the colours and the species XD)

11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) Shout out to Savynn! Haven't seen you around for a little bit, but I love it when we get to talk about stuff, whether Sylestia-related or otherwise. Also, shout out to Xavion for getting me forever entrenched in the world of project breeding. Your guidance, and your 6v breeding guide, have helped me immensely, from the time I first started project breeding, all the way to the present moment where I have over 20 projects completed! Thanks to both of you for your awesomeness!

12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) I don't actively play any others, but I have played A LOT of them in the past. I have accounts on: Flight Rising, Neopets, Felisfire, Sonas, Aywas, PoneyVallee, and a ridiculous number of other ones that I can't think of at the moment. Sylestia really is, by far and away, the best though.

13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? Being able to see situations from multiple people's view points

14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a horse breeder, actually XD

15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh I.... honestly can't think of a single thing that would make someone laugh. Honestly drawing a blank here. Umm... I'll see if I remember anything later, then come back and edit?

16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? If I could talk to my 13 year old self, I would tell her to just be herself, enjoy the things she enjoyed, and not try so hard to be perfect all the time. That perfection was impossible and she would be loved by those around her, no matter what.

17. How many different houses have you lived in? I've lived in 5 different houses / apartments

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story. Yes... I've done this a few times, actually >> The latest time, though, was just after I moved into my current house. It was the first house I'd ever lived in with an electronic combination lock. I had a physical key, but I had never needed it, so I usually left it at home. I came home from work and no one else was home, so when I went to open the door and it wouldn't unlock, I was pretty confused, at first. I thought I'd just keyed in the wrong combination. So I tried again. I tried, probably, about 10 times before deciding that the lock just plain wasn't working. Now, not only was my key inside the house, but so was my cellphone. Thankfully, my whole family has a pretty good relationship with our neighbours, so I went next door and asked if I could use their phone to call one of my family members to see if they had a key. I ended up having to wait half an hour for someone else to get back home and open the door. Turns out the batteries in the lock had died. So now, I carry my key with me every time I go out, just in case.

19. When was the last time you fell over in public? Oh wow. Umm... this was really embarrassing, but about 5 years ago, I was doing some volunteer work at a school and there were some stairs going from the teacher's lounge into the hallway, and I fell, literally head over heels, down the short flight of stairs in front of about half of the faculty. I wasn't hurt at all, but it was super embarrassing.

20. Share a random fact about yourself. Uh.... I totally and completely love Japanese visual kei music lol
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.