Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [GIVEAWAY] Tagged Deviant Deluge and Tra...
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lavelle
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 77
Posted: 5/11/2016 at 11:42 PM Post #1
So I'm honestly too lazy sometimes to enter giveaways that require talent/thought/time, but I really like learning more about the people here on Sylestia.
I figured why not combine the two and have some fun with a lazy trivia session with awesome prizes.

So here we are -

Giving Away Three Tagged Kelparis

First Place Winner
1. Will be chosen by me as most entertaining entry.
2. If a person strongly feels they would prefer a Tranquil Waters
Kelpari they should note this in their entry so I may make adjustments
to prizes. In this event the first place winner will receive a Tranquil
Waters Kelpari and the Deviant Deluge Kelpari will instead be awarded
to the first of the second place winners.

Tagged Prisma'd Deviant Deluge Kelpari
& Kelpari Spriteling (Bleue)
& Regular Kelpari Essence

Second Place Winners
1. There are two Second Place prizes to be won.
2. These will be awarded to entries found particularly inspiring,
entertaining, touching or otherwise notable.
3. Although advertised as a Tranquil Waters prize, one second
place winner may instead be awarded a Deviant Deluge
Kelpari - the First Place winner has the right to choose either
theme. In this event second place winners will be given the
chance to declare which they would prefer. If both winners
choose the same theme, they will be awarded randomly.
One of:

Tagged Prisma'd Tranquil Waters Kelpari
& Dancing Koi (Muddy Pearl)

Runner up Prizes
1. Runner up winners are chosen by random selection (by post
number).
2. Each person may only win one prize: 1st, 2nd, or One Runner
Up Prize.
3. A person must have followed all rules to be entered for prizes.
4. Multiples of some items are available. The total Runner Up
Prize Pool count is 15 Individual Prizes.
Individual Items (10 Available)

Philter Packs (5 Available)

Rules and Copy & Paste Entry Form

Rules
One. All entries must be submitted by Tuesday 17th of May at 11:59:59pm
Two. One prize per person. One entry per person.
Three. Answer all questions
Four. I will ping all participants after the deadline has passed and I am
announcing winners. This is a good opportunity to read through and comment
on everyone's entries.
Five. Have fun getting to know the community!

Entry Form
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you?
2. What languages do you speak?
3. How tall are you?
4. What was the last thing you ate?
5. What is your favourite thing to drink?
6. Do you wear any jewellery?
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation?
8. What song can you not stop listening to?
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia?
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora)
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent?
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say?
17. How many different houses have you lived in?
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
19. When was the last time you fell over in public?
20. Share a random fact about yourself

Please PM me with any questions! :)
Edited By Lavelle on 5/12/2016 at 10:07 PM.
Lavelle
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 77
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 12:03 AM Post #2
One example entry coming up:

1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Lavelle - it's my real name!
2. What languages do you speak? English fluently. I can get by in German and I can read Russian
3. How tall are you? 5'7
4. What was the last thing you ate? Rice from the Indian Takeaway nearby. Mmmm.
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Red bull. Shamefully.
6. Do you wear any jewellery? I wear a ring that belonged to my mother, earrings and a bracelet most days.
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? My favourite trip is always the grocery trip after I get paid. Bahaha. Alternatively Cologne, Germany
8. What song can you not stop listening to? Jaymes Young - Habits of my Heart
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? I found an enhanced puff essence whilst nurturing! Word!
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? Why did I make this a question, it's so hard. Flaming Soul Aeridini was the theme I got most silly with my finances when it came to collecting them.
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) I'm cheating and not answering this one because I can't win prizes anyway and I don't want to ping people to a giveaway like a scrub, bahaha.
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) Neopets, Flightrising and recently I've found myself on Felisfire courtesy of my lovely Sylestian friends.
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? I can get my foot flat on my face.
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I was determined I would be a farmer. But I wouldn't keep pigs.
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh Oh no this one is really hard too. I'm sure I'm hilarious 24/7 but I can't think of one on the spot. I had a camembert cheese explode in my oven fairly recently? Ever seen a grown woman devastated about cheese-loss? Yeah.
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Amazingly, you're still best friends with 13 year old bff a decade later! She's fantastic, cherish her more.
17. How many different houses have you lived in? 10 or so
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story I had to be rescued from the staff bathroom on my first day of work at a new job. Thankfully there were burly kitchen porters around as it was a floor to ceiling door with an inbuilt jammed lock. Mr kitchen porter took the whole darn frame out the wall.
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? I recently stacked it at an incredibly busy junction in front of a whole bus stop full of people. I did a fantastic impression of a cherry tomato with my face and I was just thankful I wasn't holding an open drink at the time.
20. Share a random fact about yourself I'm in Law school!
Edited By Lavelle on 5/12/2016 at 12:15 AM.
Maimah
Level 67
Sylestiologist
Threads: 58
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 12:26 AM Post #3
Entry Form
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Mai, or Mama

2. What languages do you speak? English,Spanish,French,Sioux, Cherokee, American Sign Language, Creole Patois Louisiana style

3. How tall are you? 6'

4. What was the last thing you ate? uh.. oh tuna casserole

5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Crystal Light mixed with Diet Cranberry SIerra mist

6. Do you wear any jewellery? No

7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? going to TJ when I was a kid, not the actual visit the 4 hour wait to get back to the US with the walking vendors who would come up to your car.

8. What song can you not stop listening to? Pachalbel Canon in D

9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? Running into Ark again after missing touching base with her for like 2 months

10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) Royal Viola Aeridini, it was my first wheel Themed pet I ever got

11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) Bandy, because she was here when I started waaay back in the day and made me feel welcome and helped me get started (along with people like TwinArmageddon who isn't here anymore :( )

12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) I used to but I don't anymore, Sylestia is it.

13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? Putting up with stupid people when I worked in retail. I could put up with anyone for 5-10 minutes to get them happy and out of my way. on and I can lay on my stomach and touch my feet to my head >.>

14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? a Long haul Trucker

15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh. Ummm I don't look my age and when my son (18) takes me places because I can't drive, I often get mistaken for a cougar? >.> to the point that when we went to get my rollator the later referred to him to his -face- as "your husband can help you fold it up" I thought he was going to die. I was like 'My son?" and she just about sank through the floor, it made me giggle for a week. Poor kid was mortified

16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Don't worry it all works out.

17. How many different houses have you lived in? upwards of 100

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story. Yup more than once, I've had to climb in windows, or send my kids through windows pretty often, we actually keep one unscreened window in the house for this purpose XD.

19. When was the last time you fell over in public? 2 weeks ago in Walmart

20. Share a random fact about yourself. I can be a pretty mean person in person, I don't take any BS when it comes to people interacting with my mom who has had multiple strokes. If you work in customer service you better treat her with respect and not make her cry or I will have your job.
Edited By Maimah on 5/12/2016 at 12:27 AM.
KaliOfDarknesss
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 12:26 AM Post #4
Entry Form
I like to be called Kali, of course dx A persistent typo of Kali into Kail actually rather irritates me.
English fluently, and Spanish, German, and Japanese...vaguely. I can count...and remember some words.
3. How tall are you?
I was 4'11" the last time I remember measuring myself.
I just finished eating, in fact. I had some beef taquitos.
I mostly drink Sunkist soda, so I'm going to go with that.
I infrequently wear most of the necklaces on my necklace rack :3 I don't go for bracelets, but I used to wear my class ring.
I don't have one. Every one we take to Grandma's will always be my favorite trip. Though the ones with my partner present will always be the best-est.
Ah, none. I do have periods of time where that happens, but this, currently, is not one of them dx
I finished my draeyl stat project!! And then I completed a pb project, but I can't actually remember which finished last lol
I...suppose I might go with...either Mahi Mahi Aur, or Sea Turtle Nyte. Actually, the Burning Embers nixi is also incredibly pretty...I mean, look at that face~
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)
I haven't spoke to Hairdoo867 in...almost half a year, but I'll always remember them for being totally awesome! We conversed shortly in January, and the end result of that had me able to make a very intriguing qitari!
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
I do, yes. I have a minimal presence over in Flightrising and Chickensmoothie, and I'm totally considering gpxplus to be technically a pet site. Of course Sylestia is the best dx The community here rules[/i!
Geesh. What constitutes a talent, anyway? Subtlety might be one, but it's definitely not one I possess lol I'm not really proud of any of my art skills...I'm really good at finding things on the internet. Final answer.
Ah...Nothing, actually. I never had any clue what I wanted to do with my life.
Okay, I don't remember this too well, but how about one of my first memories? Most of these occur in Grandma's kitchen anyway lol But this one, I have no idea why, but I was hanging off of the kitchen table, because I was just that short. But...I was doing it by my teeth! I don't think my jaw's ever been as strong as in that moment.
I...don't actually remember what was going on when I was thirteen lol I could have been anywhere at that point.
oooooh, hard one. Let's see...there was the one I don't remember at all in Texas before we wandered back up to Michigan, there was Grandma's and then Rick's and then divorced house and then Grandma's...There was Virginia, Grandma's Alma, Grandma's, Caledonia...Grandma's. Wait, Caledonia doesn't count, does it? Apartment building. *shakes head* Oregon, Oregon. ah...one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Eight and two apartments.
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
*coughs awkwardly* Frequently, in fact. So, do you want the one at Grandma's or one of the ones in Virginia? Let's go with Grandma's, actually. Because then it's not my fault for forgetting a key dx So we were visiting Grandma, and she was out, but knew we were coming and forgot to leave the door unlocked. We had to go to her open bedroom window, unhook the screen, and lift me higher than my height to get into it lol I totally managed to not knock over the printer or harm it in any way, I swear, and we didn't let the cat out either, so Grandma and us all counted it as a win!
Ah hell. I dunno...probably a winter. Ice is slippery as heck, you know. But ya gotta walk on it to get anywhere near vehicles sometimes. So then, for sure.
I adore yarn. And my grandmother. Not for any connected reason whatsoever.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 1:04 AM Post #5
Losty :3

Mostly english, but I took a few years of french in high school and university and I can still understand it fairly well.

3. How tall are you?
Good question...under 6', over 5'? XD (Short enough that I have to climb on desks to reach high shelves)

Bena dn Jerry's ice cream (Salted caramel core flavor to be precise. Yum!)

Mountain dew

I make my own jewelry, but I mostly wear earrings.

Disneyland/Knotts berry farm for a band trip my senior year of high school. Was with my still bff, and was the first time I ever had the courage to ride rollercoasters.

I See Fire-Ed Sheeran

hatched this little guy. Max agility for my puff stat project <3

Snow Diamond Puff

Haven't spoken to karma in a while <3 but shes awesome <3

Not atm. I used to play lioden a bit but I get bored of everything else. sylestia always holds all my interest <3

I can amuse myself for hours doing absolutely nothing, and later look back and have no idea what I did or how it managed to entertain me so long.

I fluctuated between being a veterinarian and a teacher. I was either lining my stuffed animals and dolls up to give them educational lessons, or wrapping them up in toilet paper casts for their imaginary broken limbs.

MY grandma once found a recipe or something like that for chocolate bowls using balloons, and she thought that wold be a fun thing to do with us grandkids. (I was probably about 8 or so, my sister 9. Don't remember for sure, but we were young.) The recipe was basically, you blow up a balloon then dip it in melted chocolate, hen you let it sit until the chocolate is hard, then pop the balloon. Well, long story short, hot chocolate pops balloons just as well as any pointy object. We ended up splattering chocolate all over grandma's kitchen, even on the ceiling. In fact, 10 years later the chocolate was still there on the ceiling, because nobody could quite reach it to clean it off and then forgot it was there. It didn't go away until their roof leaked really badly one year and parts of the ceiling had to be replaced. If that hadn't happened, it would likely still be up there...

Grades aren't everything, but don't treat them like they are nothing.

4 houses, but also an apartment and a dorm room.

One of our rental houses (the one before our current one) had issues with the front door. It would lock fine, but unlocking it was a major issue, and oftentimes I wasn't able to unlock it with the key on the outside, only the little knob on the inside. Of course, this was an issue when i would come home and couldn't get the door open. After the first time this happened, I figured out that my sister's window which overlooked our front yard was very easy to pry open and pop out the bug screen on the inside. The only issue was the window was super high off the ground, and I was too short to reach it. So I managed to gather up a bunch of misc items (bricks, an old end table we left sitting outside, stuff like that) and arrange them where I could climb them and the jump through her window. Her bed was tall enough that once on the other side, i could just roll through no problem and unlock the front door from the inside.
Well, cue the night of the only date I have ever been on. My crush at the time invited me to go see a movie (How to train your dragon, the first one) with him, his friend, and a guest of his friend, shortly after ym 16th birthday. Well, since friend's guest happened to be a girl as well, his mom decided that it was, in fact, a double date. (i totally did not mind). Other girl didn't show up, and my date's friend for some odd reason sat on the other side of me. So I'm sandwiched between two guys, and my date has the popcorn. Awkward.
Anyway, he goes to drop me off at home (his mom driving) and sure enough, my door won't unlock. He asks if I want them to wait until my parents get home to let me in. I shake my head, walk over to the window, gather my pile, and skillfully break into my own house, only to hop out the front door. I was forever known as a ninja to him, because apparently I looked very ninja-like lol.

This happens daily...

I am a hobby collector. I see someone doing something i think would be fun (crochet, jewelry making, collecting things) and decide I want to do that too. So I do. So I don't collect items, i collect hobbies.
Fox
Level 75
Master Sylestiologist
Threads: 398
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 1:19 AM Post #6
Fox is the most common and what I prefer.

English and French.

3. How tall are you?
5'9" last I checked. :O

Popcorn!

Raspberry juice. I could live off of raspberries. Unfortunately they are very expensive here. :(

I have my ears pierced and wear earrings every day. I also have an amulet my boyfriend bought me from a jeweler based in the UK. It is handcrafted and made of red quartz and sterling silver. I have other necklaces but that one is my favourite. I don't wear anything on my hands, bracelets and rings annoy me.

I don't go on many. My family is too poor for that. We have only really gone to places within Canada or the US. I would say our 2 week vacation through the Western states is my favourite for now.

"Ghost Love Score" by Nightwish.

Hatching a 6 visible Coal Griffi... and almost hatching a 6 visible Clown Crab Ny'Vene right after.

Probably Devious Delight Ny'Venes.

Thrackerzod. Hi buddy, how's it going? xD You're awesome (and so is your art) and I still can't get over how we went to the same college at the same time.

I've tried but I always end up ditching them for Sylestia. I've tried so many but I don't remember their names!

It's a little unorthodox but in college one of my instructors showed us a video and it stuck with me. It was about finding your "superpower" and celebrating that instead of dwelling on what you aren't good at. Over the course of my four years there I think I've found it. I'm an observer. I watch, listen and analyze from a distance and I usually have unique insights.

Up until I was 7 I wanted to be a ballerina (lolwatno). After that I wanted to be an artist and that has stuck with me. Now I'm a graphic designer!

This question is too hard because my life is too boring.
Honestly the silliest thing I can think of right now is about my computer. Two years ago my classmates and I were talking about naming our Apple computers. Mine is so old that we decided her name shall be Granny Smith (harharhar we are so funny right?). Every time I open AirDrop (wireless file transfer between Macs) everyone in the room would yell, "Who the heck is Granny Smith?!?". I also enjoy watching confused expressions creep onto faces when I start talking about Granny Smith. People think I'm really talking about my grandmother when I say things like, "Oh my god Granny Smith is driving me insane! She is too old and too slow." Teehee.

Junior high school means nothing in life... and you will forget about it anyways because your memory is terrible.

I've lived in 4 now! I just moved. :O

Yeah, but it's a pretty lame story. My family never locks the house, and I was the only one to actually carry keys. The one day I don't have them my parents lock the house. My sisters and I just played with our neighbor's dogs while we waited for our parents to get home.

Years. I'm not clumsy at all. Couldn't even say how many years it was (in public). Two years ago I slipped on ice in front of my boyfriend, nobody else... so I'm not sure if that counts.

My username came from the Cookie Monster + my love for canines. "C is for Cookie".
Mysevin
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 8
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 2:13 AM Post #7
Myse or Sev
English fluently and Spanish
3. How tall are you?
5'
Fried rice
Mountain Dew Baja Blast
I frequently wear necklaces, rings and bracelets
Um that would be when I went to see Circus Circus in Reno, Nevada with my dad
We Don't Have To Dance by Andy Black
When I got a ny'vene essence from nurturing
Uhhh Plumberry Cobbler Lunemara's (I went crazy catching, buying and taking those offered when they came out)
Ummm emberfox I haven't seen for quite awhile and he was really the only one who could get me to talk more then a few sentences and was really fun to talk to lol, besides kali dear of course (along with others like Black) :P
I play Flightrising, Chickensmoothie and gpxplus
I'm quite adept at picking things up with my toes
A veterinarian but I was, and still am, too afraid of needles
I used to ice skate and I vaguely remember one time I had tripped, fallen then couldn't stop sliding across the ice and my dad having to chase me down across it
Stop being so shy and afraid, get out to do stuff with your friends
way more then I can count
I had gotten home from school and I found I couldn't open the door so me and my sister had to pull the ac unit out of the window then I had her step on my back so I could lift her up and she crawled in through it, one of my neighbors decided to walk by then and he saw me standing there as my sis's feet disappeared through the window and I had to stand there, waved awkwardly and hoped he didn't think I was trying to break in to a house then she opened the door and I ran inside
Oh well I was in Wal-Mart and I had just seen my friend kassie, I got so excited and preceded to run happily over to her well my heely's had a different idea so my feet slipped out from under me and I landed heavily on my back, layed there shocked for a good few minutes then popped up like nothing happened, my mom and my friend could not stop laughing.
I get quite hypnotized by fire, I love just watching it dance and burn
Edited By Mysevin on 5/12/2016 at 2:19 AM.
Bunni
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 2:18 AM Post #8
Bunni, or if you want, Mikki

English and VERY LITTLE Chinese. I learned elementary level in college but without using it my Chinese has gotten wicked rusty.

3. How tall are you?
5'5

Orchard Skittles

Hot tea or ice water

I often wear pieces with bows on them, but never leave anything on.

The Montgomery Zoo when I was still young. I heard the lions roar! Stuck with me my whole life. Was right out of the lion king! The male started, then the females, then slowly all the other animals began. was amazing!

DNCE- Cake by the ocean (its so dirty though...)

I don't really know, but the most exciting thing to me in general is all the times I get gifted babies! I love people thinking about me enough to give me a cutie more than winning things I think. means people like me.

Probably the Flamboyant Cuddlefish Bulbori

@Flute I used to talk to her a lot and she was extremely nice and helpful to me when I had just joined.

I used to, but Sylestia is the only one now!

/crickets chirp and light dies from eyes/ sleeping?

I wanted to be a paleontologist and discover a new kind of dinosaur.

When I was 18 I had a neighbor that I liked to hang out with. She lived right next door, and although older we liked to do a lot of the same things; like just go browsing in stores even though we never bought anything. I will call her Tina, for identification purposes. Tina had a nephew that was two years younger than me and boy did I think he was the cutest guy on the planet! We will call him Bob. This particular story is about a day when Bob tagged along with Tina and I on a shopping trip. I did not know at the time, but Bob apparently liked me too.

Perhaps I should backup a bit. The night before I had the most absolutely wonderful helping of cabbage. don't know if anyone else knows, because I sure didn't, but cabbage apparently can lead to an amazing amount of flatulence. So the next morning I woke up with a rumbling in my tummy and a rather talkative behind. I didn't think anything of it, Tina was know to be "guyish" and she was always open about "normal human body functions" so I wasn't worried about letting one pass while around her. You can imagine my shock when Bob was sitting in the passenger seat and Tina said she invited him along as a surprise.

I held my farts in the entire day. I remember the worst stomach pain in my life, shivers, sweating, and I distinctly remember my vision going in and out. Because bob liked me he never left my side, so letting one slip out while alone wasn't an option. To make matters worse, every bathroom to every single store we visited was closed for some reason or another. mostly for cleaning, but it took away the option to just excuse myself to the bathroom to relieve the pressure. We were out shopping from 9am to about 7pm, a lot of the time spent in the car driving.

When we pulled into her house I remember feeling as if i was going to be sick. I was unsure at that time if I could even get out of the car and walk, let alone do it without un-clenching; but I managed to peel myself out of the car and stand. Success. I just needed to make about 50 steps and i would be home.

That was until Bob batted his lashes and asked me to stay for dinner.

Not thinking straight, I agreed and shuffled into their house. there, almost directly in front of me down their hall i could see the glimmering frame of a toilet. Something I never thought i would be happy to see. I am pretty sure i heard angels singing. After saying hello to Tina's husband, grandmother and grandfather, as well as bob's sister and brother I excused myself into the bathroom. Relief was soon at hand.

I seated myself (just in case you know!) and what I'm pretty sure was a nuclear warhead erupted from me. It was incredibly loud and did not even sound like a fart. I scared myself thinking I had actually broken their toilet! I sat there for a long time scared to even move. What was i going to do? There was no smell and I felt 110% better, but there was no way they didn't hear that! I finally got up the courage and stood. Looking down i noticed i had expelled so much gas with so much pressure that the water had all been pushed from the toilet. I still remember that feeling of utter embarrassment. As soon as I opened the door I saw Tina's husband and Bob standing right outside, concerned looks on their faces. I was SO busted. They asked me if I had dropped something, and I replied no.

"Something happened. Did you hear that sound? I was worried you had fallen or something."
"No, I'm fine. I TOTALLY heard it too though. Scared me! Maybe a pipe broke or the dog dragged something under the house?"

I lied. I straight up lied through my teeth. What makes the story even more entertaining is I sat there and ate dinner with Tina and the other women while all the guys spent the next hour under the house looking for busted pipes.

Took me 5 years to come clean, by that time Tina had moved away and Bob and I no longer spoke. It will be our little screct now. ;D

Tell Opa you love him whenever you see him. He gets taken from you way too early and if you don't you will regret not telling every chance you get because you never get to say goodbye.

nine or ten.

sadly the only time I did lock myself out of my house I had a tablet and a power plug so I was fine sitting outside for three hours. LOL

two days ago. tripped over my own feet and WHAM right into the ground. TIMBER!

I have thumbs that look like toes.
Edited By Bunni on 5/12/2016 at 2:22 AM.
Dragonista10
Level 55
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 13
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 6:03 AM Post #9
What do you like people on Sylestia to call you?
Well People can call me Dragonista10, but I have a nickname- Red be it
Fluent English, Small bit of German, Italian, French, (learning Irish, Russian, and Pig Latin)how can I forget this?! I also speak Spanish. Holla.
3. How tall are you?
A whopping... 5' 2" -_-
The last thing I ate was a Weiner Schnitzel
Sweetened black tea
6. Do you wear any jewelry?
I wear one stud earring in my right ear
Well it will have to be the last trip I had with my friends before we never saw each other again - North Carolina (we went hiking in the mnts.)
Hanging tree
Winning my first dungeon
Deviant Diluge Kelpari (i just like the black and red 0-0)
@pockyqueen, you are an amazing friend to have!
I once did have a webkinz and a Howrse account
Drawing... On paper ONLY
I wanted to be an FBI agent
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh.
When it was this kids birthday (note: know that he likes me {and i knew this}) he had a group of guys bowling with him. Me being one of the three girls that weren't adults had to bowl with them. His mom likes to make fun of me and we both make fun if him. On Valentine's Day, he got me a HUGE box of chocolates and an orchid and his friends didn't know about it. So, we thought it would be fun to talk about the stuff and he literally ran away when we mentioned his name. Later that night he asked me to be his girlfriend. (This is April Fools day) I said no obviously and he had a voice crack (he was 'joking' being sad) when he yelled "APRIL FOOLS."
Actually try hard in English Honors please.
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story.
Well I was playing with my dog and I didn't know the back door was locked and I didn't have my keys on me. Good thing my dad was home to unlock the door :3.
I seriously don't remember... 4ish maybe?
20. Share a random fact about yourself.
I love gory video games. {or I am in all Honors classes. Whatever works best}
Edited By Dragonista10 on 5/13/2016 at 9:34 PM.
Rariszoo
Level 61
The Jolly
Threads: 15
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 6:09 AM Post #10
I enjoy being called Rari. On other sites Rari is my username instead of Rariszoo!
Just English. Boring right?
3. How tall are you?
I am 5'2"
Boiled pierogies with mushroom cream sauce
5. What is your favorite thing to drink?
I love tea. All of the tea!
Nothing but my nose ring and the two rings on my middle fingers!
Going back to visit my family in Wisconsin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzEs8kYIZ6Y All I want is you by Barry Loius Polisar
I dont know, every day holds something exciting, its hard to pick one!
10. What is your favorite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora)
Cerulean Zolnixis!
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome.
Fennectech! Where on earth didya go?I miss the fun conversations!
Ive looked at a few other ones, but sylestia spoils me!
My greatest talent is instilling fear into boys and men everywhere, without trying :T
I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist...and then a zoologist!
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh.
OK~ So i met my boyfriend online, and refused to speak to him for over a year. Not a single word, only text based messaging. So when he asked me out and planned a visit up to wisconsin i knew i should say SOMETHING before he made the trip, even just hello. Needless to say...He arrived in Wisconsin and i still had not said a single word. I got so nervous about speaking to him that i made him wait an extra two hours after the time we had chosen to meet up! TWO HOURS! But eventually I did muster up the courage to drive over to him. Once i had arrived and was parked I saw him standing there outside..And made him wait another 15 minutes in the cold! It was December in Wisconsin! (He couldnt see me in the car). SO eventually i see him looking around like he was ready to retreat back inside I finally got out of the car and walked up. He said hello, smiled, and stared at his feet. Before i could stop myself i made this un-godly greeting that sounded like i had channeled Stitch from Lilo and stitch...That "Haiiiii" Stitch does. I felt like i could die. I didnt though! He laughed and invited me for coffee, now we're living together, happily engaged, and very excited to have a little one on the way! Maybe he really dug my Stitch worthy first greeting?
No. Just No....No.
Only 2! My home in Wisconsin and now me new home in Kentucky!
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story.
Cant say that i have...But i did get my self locked in the stairway at the hospital while trying to find a bathroom...
Does earlier today count?
Im hopelessly obsessed with Hedgehogs...Dont get me started...
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.