Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [GIVEAWAY] Tagged Deviant Deluge and Tra...
Page 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kkmdrr
Level 60
Threads: 40
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 7:53 PM Post #61
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Rose, its my last name!
2. What languages do you speak? 2 if you count beginners Spanish and English!
3. How tall are you? I am 5'5!
4. What was the last thing you ate? Tuscan Chicken Pasta
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? My favorite thing to drink is Ocean Water from Sonic!
6. Do you wear any jewellery? I usually wear earrings.
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? Going to Florida for 2 weeks!
8. What song can you not stop listening to?Dont let me Down by Chainsmokers
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? I got a PB Devious Delight Female Ny'vene for my male!
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) Nether Frost Ny'vene
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) Haleighb, because she lets me use her ideas for games so i can make a little gold! Plus she is fun to talk to!
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) Rescreatu and i going to start flightrising
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? My Soccer Skills!
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Veterinarian or a Teacher
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh In History a few months ago i was reaching down for my pen and i started to slide out of my chair. Before i knew it i was on the ground and didn't understand how i got onto the floor.
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Don't get a boyfriend and just enjoy being yourself!
17. How many different houses have you lived in? I have only lived in 2!
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story I managed to lock myself out my freshmen year of high school. I had forgotten my ID and it had my key on the lanyard with it! So i sat outside my house for a good hour until i realized that there was a spare key outside!
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? I fell over in Walmart last week, in front of the registers!
20. Share a random fact about yourself
I hate milk but love it in cereal!
Jade07
Level 50
The Artistic
Threads: 219
Posted: 5/16/2016 at 8:04 PM Post #62
hi
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? jade
2. What languages do you speak? engles but i spell rong
3. How tall are you? i don't know that
4. What was the last thing you ate? um saseng
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? wather
6. Do you wear any jewellery? not uestley but a weding is comeing up and i want to ware my new brat
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? i did not go on any
8. What song can you not stop listening to? um i don't know lots
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? will geting en ecens and cretating sae fray
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) i don't have 1 i mad en entre tho
11. nana i thak you for the weeklie gift you send
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? um howers
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? i can't tell its a secret
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? be a vet still do
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh um i don't know
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? um
17. How many different houses have you lived in? 1
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story no
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? at the play grond
20. Share a random fact about yourself i love pets
ColonelHazard
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 35
Posted: 5/17/2016 at 12:39 AM Post #63
Wasn't sure whether to ping you, Lavelle, as it was not stated in the rules. Did it just in case. @GryffonJoieaux, I'm pinging you because of question #11.

1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you?
Colonel Hazard, Colonel, Col, Amanda (my name), or if you want to take after Nightbane, you could call me Princess Colon \_(^o^)_/

2. What languages do you speak?
English, a bit of French (being Canadian ftw), and a little bit of Python and Java

3. How tall are you?
Just shy of 6 feet. 182 cm.

4. What was the last thing you ate?
A delicious savoury bread pudding made with butternut squash, parsnips, and sauteed leeks. First time making it, so I was happy with the result.

5. What is your favourite thing to drink?
Tea! I probably drink far too much of it, though I have cut back slightly since leaving the UK.

6. Do you wear any jewellery?
Yes, most days I wear at least earrings, but I also enjoy brooches and necklaces. I have quite a little collection of vintage costume jewellery going, with lots of brooches! It's funny because up until maybe 5 years ago, I never wore brooches.

7. What was your favourite trip/vacation?
Probably my high school art class trip to Italy and France. We saw many of the major (and interesting minor) collections and architecture at galleries and historical sites in Florence, Venice, Paris, and Versailles. We also had a roaring good time in our free hours, and I went with one of my best friends, which made it very entertaining.

8. What song can you not stop listening to?
Ugh, so difficult! I generally obsess over about 10 songs at any given time, and listen to them over and over again. Lately I've been listening to Beat the Devil's Tattoo by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club a lot both at work and at home, so that'll have to be my choice.

9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia?
Finishing my stat project and dyeing my breeding pair! My Ny'Vene are so lovely, and babies will be available soon (I'm stockpiling them), once I decide on a reasonable price and create a thread. PM me if you're interested :)

10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme?
I feel like it changes all the time, or I just have too many I like. If I had to pick one that's speaking to me currently, it would probably be the Blue Hydrangea Kelpari.

11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)
It's been a while since I've seen GryffonJoieaux, but that's probably because I'm a huge lurker who isn't always active socially these days. Anyway, Gryffon is absolutely lovely and I always enjoy seeing her in chat during festivals and whatnot. She's always friendly and generous, and just generally a good citizen of Sylestia!

12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which?
Nope, don't really have time for more than one. I have too many other sorts of hobbies and two jobs to balance right now.

13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent?
Running into inanimate objects, closely followed by tripping on nothing. I guess other than that, probably how quickly I can pick up new skills. I'm a fast learner.

14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A cat. If that wasn't a possibility, an orthodontist. I had the whole gamut of orthodontic contraptions as a child, starting in third grade, so I figured it would be good to be able to relate to my future patients. Yeah, that never happened. I don't like people enough for a job like that, and don't find dental work interesting.

15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh.
Oh dear, so many options... I'm really good at ending up in embarrassing situations. Probably the best anecdote comes from my grade 10 history fair project. Myself and three friends were doing a project on the political parties of Canada, and we left a lot of the work creating the display board for the fair to the last night. So we hung out at one guy's house until the evening, getting most of it finished up. I had something else I had to go to later that night (a family thing?), so I was the first to leave, safe in the knowledge that my friends would finish up the last few pieces of the board.

I get to school the next morning before the fair, and I'm not even through the doors before one friend comes running up and says in the most calming voice: "Don't worry, Amanda, everything will be okay." I start freaking out, of course, and get to our classroom to find my other two friends cutting up new printouts of our material, of which there is an entire bag on the table next to what appears to be our display board. This board is covered in Coca Cola stains, rubbed in dirt, torn off pieces of coloured background paper for the blurbs, even bits of hot glue and the remainders of toothpicks where it seems they had to remove the title letters that extended above the top of the board. I start asking what happened, and they give me some stupid story about how late at night they accidentally spilled coke on the board when they were working on it on the back porch.

I'm practically in tears at this point, having researched and worked on this project -- worth 30% of our final grade for the class -- for over a month and seeing it in pieces not 15 minutes before the history fair is set to begin. They're trying to reassure me and get me to help them cut out the material to glue to the board again, when our teacher comes over and tells them it's gotten cruel. He leads me to his office, where the finished board is hiding behind the filing cabinets, in pristine condition. It was all a big prank pulled on me by my friends! We ended up winning third place in the history fair and getting a good grade, so all was forgiven.

16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say?
Don't worry, high school and undergrad will be great and people will be less miserable to you. But also, get help for the depression; it's not just situational. You'll think it's gone for many years, but it will come back with a vengeance and throw your whole life off course. Get a plan to deal with it in place, and recognize the signs of it coming back.

17. How many different houses have you lived in?
One house, which my parents and younger brother still live in. 4 apartments since then, with various roommates and a partner.

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story.
I got locked out of the house, along with my brother, back in middle school. Neither of our parents were home and neither of us had brought our keys. We ended up going over to our neighbours' place and hanging out in their sweet basement rec room, with bean bag chairs and lots of snacks. We had so much fun skipping our homework and watching TV that we didn't want to go home when our dad finally returned from grocery shopping.

19. When was the last time you fell over in public?
In public, just the other day on the way to work (in private, earlier tonight carrying my laundry downstairs to wash it). It was a pretty epic trip-and-nearly-fall, while walking past the big open space with lots of benches and small trees surrounding the community centre in my neighbourhood. It was a sunny day and there were tons of older gay men out cruising and talking with friends (I live in the Village), along with some homeless folks enjoying the sun. There was a slightly uneven section of the sidewalk, which has been tiled with stone to match the pattern of the rest of this community space. I was walking quickly and didn't expect to trip on anything, as it's a pretty new and even tiling job. I had such momentum when I tripped, hard, that I nearly faceplanted then and there, but managed to catch myself (barely) by breaking into a nearly horizontal bodied run for a few metres. I straightened up and kept walking, but I could tell that I'd caught the attention of everyone in the park. I just know that a bunch of my sassy neighbours were laughing at me ;D

20. Share a random fact about yourself.
I have very few moles or birth/beauty marks on my body, and no freckles, but I have a little constellation of them on the outside of my right forearm. About 10 of them are scattered around a 1 inch square area in a slightly elongated shape. I've always liked it!
Edited By ColonelHazard on 5/17/2016 at 12:39 AM.
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 5/17/2016 at 12:49 AM Post #64
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Zelly is pretty short to start with, so most people just stick with it, but I get the occasional Zell, Zellers or such.
2. What languages do you speak? Just English. I used to know a wee bit of German, but I don't remember very much these days.
3. How tall are you? 5'2, i'm another Sylestishrimp. :3
4. What was the last thing you ate? A meal? A bean and cheese burrito. Last thing literally? A Ghirardelli Eggnog square.
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Something I still get the chance to drink, smoooothies. Especially with strawberry in them. Favorite of all time would be the Desert Blush drink I used to get from a restaurant back in the day which consisted of Cactus Fruit, Sprite and Orange Juice mixed together.
6. Do you wear any jewellery? Mostly no, I am highly allergic to many types of metal, and other such allergy weirdness. I do have one stud in the top of my right ear that is sterling silver which doesn't bother me.
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? A trip to Solvang I took as a child. It's a Danish style 'village' set up in California. I have a strong Danish heritage, so it was fun seeing the architecture and eating the food there. I remember Aebleskiver, a type of pastry with jam, served with a side of sausage for breakfast.
8. What song can you not stop listening to? Disturbed's cover of Sound of Silence.
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? My Kelpari gene, Leopard Seal, was made. :D
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) I'm so excited with how the Kelpari revamp has come out, that I gotta say right now Blue Hydrangea. I really like how all of mine turned out with their makeovers. :)
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) Hiii May! I haven't gotten to chat with you in quite a while, but I always enjoy our fest chats when we do catch up here and there. Hope you're doing well and making lots of cool stuff with your wood burning and crafting. :3 Mayhem is of course awesome because she is an artistic professional zombie. ;D
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) Cue the music! I've been every-where man, i've been every-where! I would estimate the number between 20-30. I was even a moderator at one of them. Buuut so I don't just re-write that song with pet site names instead of cities, i'll stick with listing the only other one I still play as well as Sylestia, which is Felisfire. ^^
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? I like to think i'm pretty decent at digital shading. ^^ Better than I am at drawing, for sure. Shading is such a relaxing, cathartic thing to me.
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a Paleontologist. Learning has always been a big draw to me, and getting to dig around in dirt all day seemed like a good way to go. ;D
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh How about the story of how I made my teacher cry the very first day I ever went to school? XD

I was the most stubborn little girl you could have ever met. My family sent me to preschool once, and I did not enjoy it. I told them I didn't want to go back, and they never sent me back again. 5 year old me must have assumed from this that school was optional. Upon my first day of kintergarden, I again didn't really find I was enjoying myself, so I decided in the middle of class right, well. That's enough of that. I'm just down the street from home, I shall walk back. I stood up, and wandered out of the classroom into the playground. My teacher, who happened to be on her first day of the job, wasn't quite sure how to handle this. She followed after me, and told me that I had to go back in and sit down.

My response was to run off to the fence and begin to climb it. Not knowing what else to do, my teacher ran after me, and proceeded to try to pry me off of the fence. However, I was a VERY stubborn little girl, and she could not pull me off the fence. With the entire class staring at her from the doorway and windows of the classroom, and me refusing to let go of the fence, my teacher burst into tears. Another student ran to the neighboring kintergarden class to tell the much older teacher in that room 'Teacher's crying in the field!', and the older woman came out to scold my teacher, call her a silly girl, and pry me off of the fence for her.

Ironically, 5 year old me felt super bad for getting my teacher scolded, and after that I stayed after class every day to help her clean up the play area and straighten the chairs.
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Uhm.. if we're being honest? Sorry kid, it's all downhill from here. XD
17. How many different houses have you lived in? Fourish, but I only can remember two of those.
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story No, but I did get enlisted to help a neighbor once when she called frantic about being locked out of her car in our super market's parking lot. She wanted us to bring her a spare set of keys, which she had hidden under a figurine in her garden. Unfortunately, our neighbor had a very very thick accent, and it turned into almost a Hidden Object Game on the phone of trying to guess where the keys really were.
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? In a dimly lit parking lot, while visiting my friend at his workplace during his night shift. I couldn't see where the curb actually ended and rolled my ankle. It was pretty oww. It was also pretty weird, because the other employees had mistaken me for an out of state manager who was sent to oversee them and see if they were doing a good job. Then I fell down in their poorly lit parking lot and they were running to fetch me paper towels for my scraped knee. Oddly enough, i'm much less prone to falling over in public than I am at home. XD
20. Share a random fact about yourself I've had the chance to have a fair bit of interesting animal encounters over the course of my life. From petting a mantaray, being bit by a cow, hanging out with napping kangaroos, being in a cage with four adult male lions, and owning an endangered species, a desert tortoise, who had outlived a few prior owners and been in captivity longer than his species was registered as such.
Edited By Zelly on 5/17/2016 at 1:08 AM.
Lavelle
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 77
Posted: 5/17/2016 at 7:21 PM Post #65
Last few hours to enter!
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 5/17/2016 at 8:32 PM Post #66
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you?
Savynn, Sav, or Savvy

2. What languages do you speak?
English but I know a tiny amount of Japanese.

3. How tall are you?
4 feet 11 3/4 inches. For the longest time I thought I was 5 feet but last time I was measured I found out I was wrong.

4. What was the last thing you ate?
Pizza!

5. What is your favourite thing to drink?
Tea. I like unsweetened tea either hot or cold.

6. Do you wear any jewellery?
Sometimes. Mostly necklaces followed by earrings.

7. What was your favourite trip/vacation?
I took a two week trip to Hagiwara in Gifu Prefecture, Japan. It's now a part of Gero City from what I've read. It was really beautiful and peaceful. I'd love to go back someday.

8. What song can you not stop listening to?
None right now.

9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia?
I was gifted the coral kelpari ring staff!

10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora)
I've had to think about this question for a long time. I really love themes and I collect them but it's hard for me to pick a favorite. I think it'd probably change depending on my mood. There's some I feel more of an emotional connection to but then there's some that are just really good designs objectively. So after spending a bunch of time going through the themes for today at this moment I'll go with the Mischievous Puffadore. It seems to be a very well put together design and the color combo is stunning.

11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)
Barcode454, for offering so much helpful advice when we found Gizmo (our currently 7 month old kitten). Thank you so much for everything!

12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
I've played so many. I mostly play Sylestia but here's the ones I can think of that I currently play a little bit here and there - Dragon Cave, Chickensmoothie, Flight Rising, Felisfire. When I do play it's mostly just doing stuff when they're having special events.

13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent?
I've been told it's procrastinating. lol

14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A paleontologist at first and then a marine biologist.

15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh
I was really young when this happened. My mom had an elderly friend who was close enough friends to her that she was my "Aunt" Evelyn. I didn't know people could dye their hair, and I'd always seen her with her red hair. But something happened and she ended up in the hospital. I remember mom taking me with her to visit her. We go into the room and I see her hair was completely white. I was so shocked that I actually ran from the room. Mom had to run out after me and while outside the room explained to me hair dyes.

16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say?
I would try to give advice regarding how to make friends better.

17. How many different houses have you lived in?
Only two.

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
I haven't done this to myself that I can remember. I have had a friend who was sleeping over when I was little decide to lock the bathroom door when we were brushing our teeth. The door got stuck and I think my dad had to remove the door knobs. It's been a long time so I can't remember the details very well now.

19. When was the last time you fell over in public?
It might have been a time when I went ice skating. I'd only skated once before and I wasn't very good at first. But by the time the skating was close to ending I got much better and felt a lot more confident. Unfortunately that confidence was misplaced. The ice had melted a bit by this point and my skate seemed to stick in to the ice. (At least I think that was what happened. I live in Florida so ice isn't something I deal with often.) I ended up being thrown through the air and I've always thought I must have looked like I was trying to fly like Superman for a moment there.

20. Share a random fact about yourself
I collect plush camels and camel figurines.
Lavelle
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 5/21/2016 at 5:14 AM Post #67
Results Post

First off apologies for the delay in getting his out, my bad.
I've pinged everyone who has taken part and would highly recommend reading back through the entries, it's so good to learn more about the community here!

There were 51 total entries!

So beginning with the Runner Up Prizes!

Our winners are...

Runner Up Philter Pack Winners
1. SheVampire
2. Vegaswaddlez
3. Tokie
4. Lokiarti
5. Savynn
Each philter pack winner will receive one of each of the following:

Individual Runner Up Prizes

Greater Pet Dye
1. Jade07
2. Mysevin
3. Maimah

Dancing Koi (Golden Sun)
1. GalaXys
2. Imperium
3. Pheonixpharaoh

Kelpari Ring Staff (Lava Duct)
1. Flute
2. Amarok

Dancing Koi (Lunar Light)
1. Kaliofdarknesss

Kelpari Ring Staff (Rainbow)
1. Swirl

And in Second Place...

1. Toxxicangel

"14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? When I was little, I went to a private school (you know, the expensive ones where you come out of them aged 16 knowing half the stuff you need for a law degree or know advanced rocket science) and I proudly announced I wanted to be a bus driver.

2. Fife

"9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia?
In the 2015 Week of Love I won my first two wheel pets and I was so ecstatic I called my mom Ahahaha"

And finally, in First Place

Bunni
This funny story has honestly stuck with me since the day it was posted.
I'm not even going to post an excerpt, I couldn't possibly do it justice.
The stuff of absolute legends.

And a huge congratulations to all the winners :)
Lavelle
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 5/21/2016 at 5:19 AM Post #68
See above post :)
Lavelle
Level 60
The Majestic
Posted: 5/21/2016 at 5:20 AM Post #69
See post two above :)
Lokiarti
Level 61
Threads: 107
Posted: 5/21/2016 at 5:28 AM Post #70
oh my glob! this is literally the first time I've actually won something. thank you! ^^
sorry if we're not meant to ping. I just wanted to say thanks.~

and congrats to all the other winners. OwO
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.