Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > [GIVEAWAY] Tagged Deviant Deluge and Tra...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Swirl
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 130
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 9:15 AM Post #11
@Soltra8 - look at 11. to see why I pinged you

1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you?
Swirl or Swirly

2. What languages do you speak?
English, Mandarin Chinese, and Cantonese.

3. How tall are you?
lol um 153.5cm (slighhhtly over 5 feet)

4. What was the last thing you ate?
Mango

5. What is your favourite thing to drink?
Bubble Tea

6. Do you wear any jewellery?
Nah not my thing

7. What was your favourite trip/vacation?
It's either when I went to Bali with my fam or to mainland China to walk the Great Wall of China with my friends

8. What song can you not stop listening to?
"Lost" (you must listen to it)

9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia?
Getting the recolourable nereid's fin (auction)

10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme?
Haunted Depths Ryori

11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)
Soltra8! Hi :D It has been a long time since we've talked on gen chat. Probs cause I'm rarely on anymore :/ How are you doing?

12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
UHH well I used to play dragonfable. I don't think it's main focus is on pets though - mainly battling unless you get a membership or something.

13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent?
Staring for a long time without blinking OR being able to laugh till I cry (definitely a talent lmao). Pretty much half the times I laugh I end up happy crying. I have bigass tear ducts.

14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Well er I suppose you mean kid as in before teenage years. Back then I wanted to be a painter or a lawyer.

15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh
Well this isn't exactly a funny story, but when I was younger, I used to hate barbie dolls cause they freaked the hell outta me (they looked haunted and stuff.. creepy smile and they stare straight into your soul lol). So my mom's friend gave me a barbie doll as a gift, and my brother and I were freaked out by it and so we took a pair o' scissors and cut off all the barbie doll's hair. My mother was really shocked lmao xD

16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say?
Lol well I was 13 just less than a year ago xD not a lot has changed, so I'd just tell and assure my 13 year old self that I'm doing the right thing to not give a damn about what dumb 'ish that people say about me.

17. How many different houses have you lived in?

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
Well it was the day for my math exam, and I woke up to go to school and as usual, the first thing I did when I woke up was lock the door so I can change in my bedroom. When I finished changing, I tried unlocking the door but it just wouldn't freaking unlock and I was in such a panic so I screamed my head off and my bro's tried to bust in but obviously failed, so they woke my parents up and my parents had to get a locksmith over. In the end I arrived at school just in time for the exam.

19. When was the last time you fell over in public?
If you mean public then probably when I was a baby. The last time I fell down in front of somebody was in school around 4 years ago.

20. Share a random fact about yourself
I love cheese. Cheese is amazing.

Sorry for pinging if I wasn't supposed to, and thank you for doing this :)
Elimini
Level 66
Fright Master
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 9:57 AM Post #12
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Eli
2. What languages do you speak? English, which is sad because I took 3 years of french (one of them honors) and I know how to read the back of a shampoo bottle and I can ask if I can sharpen my pencil. Impressive, I know.
3. How tall are you? 4'11". An inch taller than Danny Devito.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Angel hair with parmesan and romano.
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Mountain Dew. It runs through my veins.
6. Do you wear any jewellery? Yep! Wedding + engagement rings and always a Lokai bracelet. Lately, I've been swapping between the purple (for Alzheimers) and the rainbow (for Make-A-Wish).
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? Hmm. I have quite a few that could be considered favorites but I would have to say my absolute favorite was when Daniel (husband) and I went camping/hiking for a week last year (minus the gnarly concussion I came home with). It was epic.
8. What song can you not stop listening to? Black Me Out - Against Me! and Mama Sed - Puscifer. It's a tie.
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? Uhm, I discovered how much I love Jinxie's Jamboree.
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? Eventide Aeridini
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. NightbaneWolf - You were the first person that I stepped out of my comfort zone and spoke to. You and I are a lot alike and I love that. You're super mega sweet.
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) Neopets cause I'm lame.
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? My ability to bounce back and keep going. If that doesn't count then singing, though I hide it.
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Everything. A lawyer, a business owner, a socialite (el oh el because I have anxiety like a mad man when it comes to actually being social), major league soccer player.
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh I almost tackled a rando once because he looked like my step-brother who had been throwing my shoes, picking me up by my ankles, etc. He was running on a trail near us and as I was going to collect my shoes from where they were thrown, I thought my step-brother was running from my right to beat me to them so I bolted in that direction and lunged, missed, fell flat. The guys face was priceless. It was a mix of "what the .." and fear. Everyone around was laughing hysterically and oddly cheering me on.
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Hang in there, babe. It gets better. You'll fall in love in a few short years and you'll be whisked away and all will be well.
17. How many different houses have you lived in? A whopping seven.
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story Kind of? My two year old locked me out while I was helping my grandfather get from his car to my house one day when he was dropping bananas off for us. It was mega embarrassing because he (my son) was laughing at us through the glass, licking the glass, etc. We were out there for about 10 minutes trying to get him to open the door.
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? I tripped over my own feet recently and it was really embarrassing.
20. Share a random fact about yourself I once had a preying mantis as a pet.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 289
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 10:27 AM Post #13
aww *hugs you and then plops you onto her back as she runs off into the sunset with you*
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 10:40 AM Post #14
Many different things, Ghostly, Ghost, Fours, GF
English and a little bit of Spanish
3. How tall are you?
Umm, not sure I say Im 5'3" but my mom doesn't think so xD
Toast Chee Peanut Butter Crackers
Dr. Pepper Cherry flavor
I wear a heart locket necklace that my best friend gave me, 2 rings, and a random dog chain (like the dog tag chains that a loved one would give you?)
Going to California, I get to see my family up there and its great time away from the Florida heat >.<
Darn, this is a hard one lol Basically, I listen to a song and if I like it a lot, it's all I will listen to until my boyfriend gets another song stuck in my head xD As of now its Fairly Local by Twenty One Pilots
A few weeks ago I was playing around in the wardrobe with the new Kelpi avi items, and Ash had given me a set o-o Best thing ever I think, shows the kindness of Sylestia and I love it <3. Link to Thread It goes on to the next page
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora)
I would have to say the Deviant Deluge Kelpis <3 I love the colors
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them)
Well, I would say Ash i pretty awesome because she did give me the Kelpi Avi items <3 *Im wearing them now* and when I offered this in return, she refused!! Im not sure if anything can get any better than that, Thanks again Ash!
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best)
I play FR sometimes, but Im such a newb to it, its so confusing for me lol I think Sylestia will always have my attention :p
Umm... I think the ability to cry on the spot lol Ive gotten sooo many things because of it lol Im a whiner, it's annoying sometimes, but the amount of red velvet cake ive gotten <3 I dont mind it lol
I always had a love for animals, shape, size, it didn't matter to me, whether it was a rat or a python, cat or dog, so I had wanted to be a veterinarian... Surprising thing, I still want to be a vet xD
Umm... Im actually not sure, many things are boring in my life :/ But I had rides, more exact, I had rollercoasters, because they all have drops. So I guess the better thing to say is I hate drops, I can't ride Splash Mountain at Disney.... I just can't... anyways, when I was 4yrs old I was with my Mom, Uncle and his gf at the time, we were all at Hollywood Studios and I didn't want to ride the Tower of Terror, but everyone else did.... Great >.> a ride with nothing BUT drops... yayyyyy <.< So I had to go on the ride, and the elevator was going up in preparation. Im here, my heart racing, waiting for the drop, and the elevator lets go, falling, my lungs releasing oxygen as I scream... Was not the best feeling, the elevator goes up and down a few times, in the midst of it I lost my flip flop o-o when the ride stopped we had to find it, finally did. but my my, I have a picture of it, me mid-scream, my mom comforting me lol it was not fun... Never rode it again, to this day, and Im 16 now... (Ill get the picture uploaded sometime soon)
I would say that guys aren't what they seem, don't jump into relationships without knowing completely well that they won't hurt you in some way then leave you to fend for yourself. Choose your friends wisely, some just want to talk to you to know things about other people, some just want to act like they're your friend, and some will actually be your friends, so choose wisely and I wish you luck in your life, you will need it...
Technically only 2, but when I was in Cali I would live with my aunt, so it could be 3 *shrugs*
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story
Well Ive never locked myself in the bathroom, but my sister has one day lol But I have locked myself out of my house, we don't have a key, we use the keypad pin code thingy, and if the batteries are dead or if you put the passcode in wrong a certain amount of times... well.... once when my family was coming back from dinner, i was messing around with the code, and it happened to have been put in wrong too many times AND the batteries died o-o my parents got mad at me lol we had to go in through a garage. Another time, i was coming home from school, during the summer, it was extremely hot, the batteries had died right when i tried putting the code in... oh my gosh, it was around 90 degrees in the shade, so i climbed my 6ft fence, and tried climbing into a window, but i completely forgot about the screen, so i broke that, just to figure out that ALL the windows were locked... so i had to go climb over my fence again (may i just say i was around 4'11" at the time?) and sat on the porch until someone came home 2HRS LATER ugh never again... i cant deal with this Florida whether >.<
I fell... UP the stairs... at school... embarrassing o-o people point and laugh and what not, but i was going up with stairs with my boyfriend, and i was wearing flip flops, so sometimes the front/tip of it gets caught on the stairs if im going too fast... well i was going to fast lol and the tip of my flip flop caught on the stairs and i tripped, hitting my shin going UP the stairs.... i have no idea how thats possible, but it happened... I still beat him to the top xD i think thats all that matters... though he started laughing at me, he couldnt breath, so i started laughing at him laughing at me... lol best trip ever
random fact.... about a month ago i found a baby bat with its wing broken :( i got it and called animal control or whoever it was (someone official i promise) the bat was soft xD and adorable lol i had named it Black Sun and they had let me keep it over night <3 he was adorable, especially his squeaks o3o
Letsdrawwonder
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 9
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 10:46 AM Post #15
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Wonder, I guess? Or they can refer to me with a pronoun, either is fine XD
2. What languages do you speak? English is my first language, I know basic Chinese, I'm learning French and I can read Russian but not understand what it means.
3. How tall are you? 5'6
4. What was the last thing you ate? Corn on the cob
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Water.
6. Do you wear any jewellery? No, and I probably never will.
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? Home, I usually find other places uninteresting.
8. What song can you not stop listening to? It changes like every week XD Right now I'm obsessed with this Earthbound remix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgDqGrcblA
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? I got a Primalist's Relic from the Dungeon of the Forsaken.
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) I can't choose just one! I guess I really like most themes with autumn colors, like the Harvest Day Nephini. I also love the color scheme of the Deviant Deluge Kelpari.
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) I only joined a few months ago, and through that time I never really had the chance to grow an attachment to anyone on here, I'm not a very social person. I guess I'll ping one of my real life friends that joined Sylestia and left a week after :P
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) I don't play any others. Why would I? Sylestia is already addicting, I don't need any other sites to kill time.
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? Bench-warming. AKA, I have no talents of great significance.
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I had nothing in mind.
15. Share a story/anecdote from your life that will make people laugh.
Not sure if this is funny, but I'm going to put it anyways.
In the winter, I had a habit of wearing the same jacket every day: at school, at home, at stores, outside. One day my friends came over for a sleepover. When they entered my room they asked me if there was a hidden button that opens up to a closet full of jackets, like a giant hallway with jackets all over the place.

16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? I am 13 XD I guess I would say an awkward hi, maybe make a comment on my totally non-existent time travel skills, and say no more.
17. How many different houses have you lived in? Two, unless you count vacation houses.
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story. I've never locked myself out of my house, but I did get locked out of my house by my mom multiple times. I would just walk around the house, open the garage door and continue my day.
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? We were playing steal the bacon in gym. Our teams were at a tie by the end of the round, so we did a tie breaker. As luck would have had it my number was called. The guy on the other team wasn't paying attention, so I was able to get the bacon. Right before I was safe, however, I tripped (I blame my shoes with horrible traction) and fell.
20. Share a random fact about yourself: I have an INTP personality.
SheVampire
Level 72
Sylestiologist
Threads: 274
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:13 PM Post #16
1. What do you like people on Sylestia to call you? Mel or She
2. What languages do you speak? English
3. How tall are you? 5'6''
4. What was the last thing you ate? Pizza
5. What is your favourite thing to drink? Chocolate Milk or Mocha Frappe's
6. Do you wear any jewellery? I wear a necklace
7. What was your favourite trip/vacation? A couple times, my boyfriend and I drove all the way to the border of Mexico in Texas.
8. What song can you not stop listening to? Lifehouse - Everything
9. What was the last exciting thing to happen to you on Sylestia? The Kelpari redesign, I am now completely in love with Kelpari, even more than Qitaris! D:
10. What is your favourite Sylesti Theme? (e.g. Golden Foil Lupora) I honestly do not have an overall favorite.
11. Give a shout out to someone you see around Sylestia who you haven't spoken to in a while (or never) and tell them why they're awesome. (Remember to ping them) AaronAmpora - I love your avatar and you are really, really good at creating new pets
12. Do you play any other pet sites? Which? (Please note Sylestia will always be the best) Neopets, Subeta, and Flightrising
13. What, in your opinion, is your greatest talent? Procrastination!
14. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A crazy cat lady, and I STILL want to be one.
16. If you could speak to your 13 year old self, what would you say? Clean your room, do your homework, and be nice to your family.
17. How many different houses have you lived in? 4 or 5
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story Yes I managed to do that a few weeks ago. I was getting ready to go to school and I forgot my lunch bag inside near the front door. I came back in and put my keys down right next to the lunchbag, but then I decided I had to go wash my hands. So I went and washed my hands, came back and picked up the lunchbag but not my keys. I then proceeded to lock the door with my keys still on the table inside. Luckily I had my phone in my pocket and my boyfriend was still home, so I kept calling him until he heard it and he came down and unlocked the door for me.
19. When was the last time you fell over in public? In February, there was an ice storm the day before and I was in the parking lot at school at my school. I slipped pretty badly on the ice and I was carrying a cup of tea, the cup broke and I lost my tea! >:-|
20. Share a random fact about yourself I'm 28 but I have the maturity of an 8 year old.
VampVixen
Level 61
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 57
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:29 PM Post #17
Vamp. It's pretty much the norm for me XD
Just english. Sorry I'm not more diverse there ^^
3. How tall are you?
5'11. #Tall
Frozen burritos. Added some really hot scorpion sauce. Sometimes I really need to rethink my life choices.
...Do I have to pick one? Fiiinneee. Sprite. -w-
I have a ring on each finger~ No they're not marriage rings. One's my class ring and the other is from my grandma <3
I went on a trip to Cancun with my family~ It was great :D
It depends on what the heck is stuck in my head at any given moment in time. :P I don't have a favorite song. XD
I won a contest~ I felt accomplished.
That's hard cause I don't KNOW all the themes XD I missed a lot of them. I really like the Horseman Qitari though.
Ember2000. I believe I remember speaking to you way back when and being awesome friends before I went away the first time.
Aywas, but I haven't been there in a long time! I was on Neopets once upon a time. I've played a lot of virtual pet sites.
As of late, dog grooming =w= XD
A veterinarian.
But I don't HAVE one D: I'm a boring person T.T
...Great. Talking to myself again. Look, stop now or you'll end up crazy like me =w= (I haven't changed much from 13 to now, kay?)
....Ummmmm. Uhhhh. Ummmm. A few? Idk. You ask me these things like I'm supposed to REMEMBER them!
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story *giggles* WELL. I *conveniently* didn't bring my key with me to work and my cousin's car had *conveniently* gotten a flat tire that very same night! Now I can't drive and it's like 10 so I walk home. It's not that far, like a 30 minute walk. Kinda sucked though walking home on a Rodeo night in Houston. So I get there and discover I didn't have my key. Knock on the door. Nobody's home except my loud cat meowing on the other side of the door. I call my cousin and she tells me she got a flat tire and is stuck up about a 20 minute walk away. So yeah. Oh did I mention it was on the 13th of Friday? #TrueStory
I surprisingly don't fall over in public very often and can't last recall a time I fell over in public. At home and by myself at work though. That's a WHOLE different story.
I'm 24 but I don't act it half the time (Only when I have to...) =w= Adulting I do not even KNOW what that is!
AaronAmpora
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 148
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:33 PM Post #18
???
Why did you ping me?

Edit: never mind, I see now! Thankies!
Edited By AaronAmpora on 5/12/2016 at 7:35 PM.
Imperium
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 386
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:43 PM Post #19
Eim, Eimell or Yam works best.

English, Pig Latin

3. How tall are you?
5'4"

Wing Dings (terribly unhealthy)

Coke (also terribly unhealthy)

6. Do you wear any jewelry?
No, too lazy.

Favorite vacation: Marathoning all of Cardcaptor Sakura - realizing how much of the stuff in that show I didn't realize as a child.

"Zaveid the Exile" from Tales of Zestiria

I got my second Mystical tamed Ny'vene! >D

Why would you ask this? T_T Charred Leaf Nephini? It changes. TwT

@Flute, You've always been wonderful and helpful on Sylestia, especially with new members, something I've noticed since I started on this site almost three years ago.

I very rarely visit Howrse and Flight Rising.

Master procrastinator extraordinaire.

An artist before I realized it was a pain, a veterinarian before I realized that I'd see a lot of sad animals.

I have no sense of humor. :( I was tricked into taking my 14 year old cousin and his friend to see Deadpool though. (I don't think their parents realized what the movie was when they gave them permission to see it.) Never again. Should've dragged them to see Zootopia as soon as I found out Deadpool was rated R. (Thought it was for violence.)

"More art, less video games."

Four that I can remember.

18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom? Tell us the story.
I locked myself out of my car when I took my cat to the vet? :O Ended up with a kitty on a leash getting all angry while waiting for "AAA" to come unlock the car.

I've mastered tripping and catching myself, so I don't remember. TwT

20. Share a random fact about yourself.
I've sworn to never have kids, but I always talk about how my cat is my kid. He is my cuddly, fluffy baby and I will always talk cuddly boo with him. <3
Edited By Imperium on 5/17/2016 at 11:43 PM.
Percypjopiper
Level 72
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 172
Posted: 5/12/2016 at 7:55 PM Post #20
Entry Form
I like the Deviant Deluge Kelpari

Percy.pjo.piper is fine (I am a die hard fan girl and my user name is based off of the Percy Jackson series
I speak fluent English but my grammar isn't the best
3. How tall are you?
Um like five feet five (those measurements are probably different in other country's)
Oreos (they are cookies with a filling in case you didn't know)
Coke (I love soda even though it is unhealthy)
6. Do you wear any jewelry? Yes I wear earrings, necklaces and bracelets (but all because of religious reasons)
to Florida it is beautiful over there
8. What song can you not stop listening to? Haunting by Halsey
The kelpari revamp the kelparis are so pretty now. I also liked deigning them
I like the Cranberry Crisp Aeridini they are so pretty OwO
Homera
No because nothing is better then Sylestia! :)
I love to ice skate I have been ice skating sense I was 4 years old!
I have always wanted to be a teacher I thought it would be cool to hang out with little kids all day! :P
So when I was younger I was at a museum. You know how one second your parent is next to you but the next time you go to talk to them it is a stranger and you like are holding there hand, or calling them mom or dad and they are giving you the weird look like (who is this should I know this little kid) and you apologize and run to you mom in embarrassment? Well that happened to me but I sat in the guys lap. I was playing around and I was like 5 years old and my mom was sitting in a seat. I wanted to show her something so I walked over to "her" but I didn't look up and I sat in the persons lap, and when I look up I realize that it is a man and he was staring at me like (um there is a little girl in my lap and what is she doing) and so I ran away in embarrassment. (ok now everyone can laugh at me)
I am younger than 13 so I don't know yet but I hope everything goes smoothly
3 different houses
18. Have you ever managed to lock yourself out of your house or lock yourself in a bathroom?
Tell us the story. Um yes I was going to leave to throw out the garbage, and right when I walked out of the door I realized that I didn't bring my keys and my door had an automatic lock and I got locked out until my parents came back.
I have also locked myself in the bathroom to I was walking in to wash my hands and the lights were off. I closed the door to dry my hand (because the towels were on the back of the door) and it accidentally lock and sense it was dark I couldn't open it and I had to call for my mom (yep so embarrassing)
It was in the mall and I fell down 3 steps. I missed one of the steps and BOOM the next thing you know I am on the floor.
I LOVE Penguins they are my favorite animal, and if I ruled the world Penguins would be everywhere! (Penguin invasion OwO)
Edited By Percypjopiper on 5/16/2016 at 4:32 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.